Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#45201 - 12/18/10 06:36 PM Re: Karma Chameleon [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
Aklo Offline

Right right, and now that you go into detail it does sound more like he's the perfect choice for the human sacrifice, a metaphysical "accident waiting to happen".

Originally Posted By: Anton Szandor LaVey
When a person, by his reprehensible behavior, practically cries out to be destroyed, it is truly your moral obligation to indulge them their wish. The person who takes every opportunity to “pick on” others is often mistakenly called “sadistic.” In reality, this person is a misdirected masochist who is working towards his own destruction. The reason a person viciously strikes out against you is because they are afraid of you or what you represent, or are resentful of your happiness. They are weak, insecure, and on extremely shaky ground when you throw your curse, and they make ideal human sacrifices.

But I had to get those details now. In the quote I used from your first post, the description that you give him sounds like someone we should find admirable, along the lines of Zaharoff or Borgia. But for you, this description was supposed to be enough to make us agree with you in disliking the character.

And this is a big example of what worries me about you, seriously, behind the fun fencing. You seem to have adopted the language of the left-hand-path, but it's as if you are keeping most of the ideology of the right. Seriously, have a better look at things like The Prince and Might is Right. Get an idea of how free you are, once you get off the wheel.

#45202 - 12/18/10 08:27 PM Re: Karma Chameleon [Re: Aklo]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
Okay, I get it. It is time for my to put down my "sword of defense" and do a bit more reading. Like I have said before, I am newer to the LHP even with my agreements with the LHP.

Stepping away from the keyboard and finding Might is Right. Which I have tried to get through and I know the foundation of Might is Right. But I feel also that might is in the eye of the beholder.

#45203 - 12/18/10 08:58 PM Re: Karma Chameleon [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
MIR is available on this site in the media room. It is a very harsh work, and most will find it morally repugnant. That, however, is the point ;\)

Our esteemed Fist once made a post outlining some baseline LHP grounding material. If you are truly interested I suggest you start there, once you get through MIR, that is.

#45204 - 12/18/10 11:56 PM Karma Simplified [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA

#45207 - 12/19/10 01:15 AM Re: Karma Simplified [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
I have nothing that I can say to that other than LMAO..

Sorry for the one liner but that chart just made my night. \:\)

#45208 - 12/19/10 03:38 AM Re: Karma Chameleon [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
Clarence Offline
pledge

Quote:
Even though the man has everything in the world, I do believe that he will be cut down.

This line of thinking is completely at odds with the LHP. If you plan to wear the emblem of Satan it is imperative that you take responsibility for your own life, and shape the world in accordance with your will.

I suggest you trash your dependence on this voodoo nonsense and take suitable corrective measures. A LBM "working" coupled with a solid alibi will bring swift and satisfying closure to the affair.

Discretion is advised.

#46280 - 01/09/11 10:45 AM Re: Karma Chameleon [Re: Clarence]
thedeadidea Offline

Karma discussed in colloquialisms is FAIL but I have not seen reference to one sutra or one tantra. One may as well talk about Satanism in the regard a Christian Fundamentalist calling them devil worshipers and the conversation would have the same substance.

Edited by thedeadidea (01/09/11 10:46 AM)

#46290 - 01/09/11 01:31 PM Know Thyself, Sic Itur Ad Astra [Re: thedeadidea]
JWG Offline
pledge

In my experience, the only thing that is responsible for any "karma" is the person's own sense of guilt in their 'conscience.' Blaming all events that seem negative or bad now on this. That too, is our own fault. We can take control of this as well. Once it's removed, so disappears the phenomenon called 'karma.'

I used to feel that bad things were happening because I had upset God when I jacked off as a kid. Now, I do it all the time; and I have nothing but smiles!

Actually, now it brightens my day and calms me. Quite the opposite effect, really.

Just like religions like to control your experience with their instilled 'conscience laws', making an external 'God' in control of you; I've found my work with LHP has been simply removing all external 'Gods' such as that, and re-programming my self to my own liking, making my own self the 'God.'

#46354 - 01/09/11 11:57 PM Re: Karma Chameleon [Re: thedeadidea]
Clarence Offline
pledge

Greetings and salutations. I believe we've met before [LOVE your work]. ;\)

Quote:
Karma discussed in colloquialisms is FAIL but I have not seen reference to one sutra or one tantra. One may as well talk about satanism in the regard a Christian Fundamentalist calling them devil worshipers and the conversation would have the same substance.

I fully appreciate your meaning, but is it really necessary to devote a lifetime to buffoonery in order to confirm it? Karma, the Law of Three... some fucking Tinkerbel watching over me. This is about fear and control. Something to haunt your thoughts in private and maintain the status quo. Colloquialisms befit a thing of no value.

Perhaps you have a studied response as to how Karma is vital to Satanism as a whole?

#46378 - 01/10/11 08:55 AM Re: The Wheel of Horrors [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
Karma = Newton's Third Law of Motion. Nothing more, nothing less.

JK

#46380 - 01/10/11 09:27 AM Re: The Wheel of Horrors [Re: Jason King]
thedeadidea Offline

Newton's third law directly refers to physical objects and gives a specific mathematical description. Karma to me would seem a little more abstract but sure why not in terms of an analogy. Karma The Twelve interdependent Causation Chain But karma in any detailed form would seem to try and implicate very different things specifically when one starts talking about different types of karma and what the concept is used for within the context of a specific religious/philosophic system.
#46385 - 01/10/11 11:06 AM Re: The Wheel of Horrors [Re: thedeadidea]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: thedeadidea
Newton's third law directly refers to physical objects and gives a specific mathematical description. Karma to me would seem a little more abstract but sure why not in terms of an analogy. Karma The Twelve interdependent Causation Chain But karma in any detailed form would seem to try and implicate very different things specifically when one starts talking about different types of karma and what the concept is used for within the context of a specific religious/philosophic system.

All "objects" are "physical" by definition. An "object" is any panorama experienced off of a self ("subject"), or mathematically, any relative measure. "Physical" just means tangible, which just means sensible, which see immediately above.

And though the Third Law is formulated mathematically only as <A + ~A = 0>, it loses no validity by being declined as such. In fact, it becomes a fractal expression of the prime law of enumeration/manifestation in this exact regard. This is why the tantras accord it the position they do. It is the very Law against which All is measured relative, if you will.

JK

#46399 - 01/10/11 11:43 AM Re: The Wheel of Horrors [Re: thedeadidea]
Autodidact Offline

I use the word "karma" in a strictly sociological context to refer to consequences of interpersonal actions - basically, "what goes around comes around". Sometimes you can see it working; sometimes it's unconscious and all you see are the effects.

For example, an asshole getting hit by lightning is not what I would call karma. There's no mystical force that keeps score.

The inevitability of Socrates being found guilty is what I would call karma (due to the principle that people really can't stand an asshole).

This is basic group dynamics, but I like the term "karma" better

#104946 - 01/05/16 02:46 PM Re: Satanic Karma? [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
 Originally Posted By: OK
The largest question posted in response to this was: Is there a difference between Karma and Cause and Effect? Are they one and the same?

(nice name, btw)

The two are often confused, somewhat related, and I think used interchangeably by people who___ ummm___ how to say?____ don't normally spend a lot of time navigating the realms of existential abstraction.

The best way I can put it without writing a thesis is:

Your karma is, in a way, the imbalance that your very existence is the result of. You own it for all eternity (a dimension outside of time, and therefore timeless). Your deeds are the flames (so to speak) of its lysosomic dissolution into nullity in motion.

A side note: we're talking "existence" here, not merely "life". The two are distinct. Funerals are proof of this. \:\(

Cause and effect is, in my eyes, a faint echo/rumbling of that^ turbine within the material "plane" substituting nullity with quaint terms such as "balance" or "equilibrium".

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 27 queries. Zlib compression disabled.