Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#45271 - 12/19/10 07:34 PM The Three Expressions of a Light Bearer
mabon2010 Offline

Loc: The Commonwealth of Great Brit...
What follows is a Luciferian video...

#45278 - 12/19/10 11:17 PM Re: The Three Expressions of a Light Bearer [Re: mabon2010]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

So, to be a Luciferian, one must be smart enough to avoid getting pounded into the ground by a falling tree? I guess it is good to aim low; so low that no one will care if you miss.

#45286 - 12/20/10 03:29 AM Re: The Three Expressions of a Light Bearer [Re: mabon2010]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

I could have sworn that on the end of the video "Church of Scientology" would pop up.
A video is for the mentally retarded who prefer sloganesque responses instead of thorough debate and writing.

Do me a favor, write the 3 expressions down and explain to the detail. Mostly to make you THINK for a change...

Edited by Dimitri (12/20/10 03:30 AM)

#45311 - 12/20/10 02:56 PM Re: The Three Expressions of a Light Bearer [Re: Dimitri]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
First step, knowledge. Knowledge as a subjective perception. The fact that you see a tree falling towards you is only knowledge because you are observing it. I feel as though the first piece of this should be "Observation" rather than knowledge. Knowledge can only be obtained through the observation/methodology of test of these events.

Then after "Observation" you can resume onto knowledge. IE "I observe a tree is falling". "Knowledge"="By my observations of the tree it is going to fall". Then you can move on to the other steps.

IE "Understanding" = "If this tree is falling and I am under it; it will come down on me and cause harm physically.

"Action" = "Now that I have observed this fall tree and assessed that I am under this falling tree, I must make a move in order to avoid bodily harm to myself"

While I certainly understand the progress from thought to action, I feel as though you are missing out on one of the bigger links here. "Power of Observation". If you have no way to observe anything, your purpose remains foggy and will remain as such if you continue to box everything around you.

#45344 - 12/20/10 05:27 PM Re: The Three Expressions of a Light Bearer [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
mabon2010 Offline

@ OrgasmicKarmatic

Observation is another name for Consciousness.
Consciousness is a constant, i.e. from the moment you were born to the moment you die you are conscious. You may have varying degrees of conciousness, depending upon factors in the brain, but you will always have conciousness. Only the dead are not conscious.

That said, your consciousness is like a pool of still water.

Now you have indicated the falling tree sparks off a 4 stage process - Observation, Knowledge, Understanding, Action.

I would suggest that it is more like:

Consciousness - falling tree - Knowledge - Understanding - Action.

Consciousness (observation) was already in action long before the tree came along and cause a ripple. The falling tree is like a stone being cast into the pool of still water.

I mentioned Purpose in the video. Before the tree fell, there was no Purpose, just your boring still pool of water of consciousness. Now the tree is in motion, there is Purpose, and the Three Expressions of the Light Bearer is activated, hopefully leading to a state that you will still enjoy Consciousness, instead of its opposite i.e. dead.

#45363 - 12/21/10 04:53 AM Re: The Three Expressions of a Light Bearer [Re: mabon2010]
TV is God Moderator Offline

Loc: The Cornhole
Jeez, this is what passes as deep or philosophical? Here's something a lot of people seem not to understand. Taking an obvious point and stating it slowly and with as many words and examples as possible is not an expression of intelligence. The point of this video can be summed up into see, think, act which is already just tediously stating the obvious meaning of "decision."

Let me demonstrate the technique of taking a point of obvious meaning that requires no analysis or explanation and expanding it into a bunch of faux-intellectual drivel.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"

Some efforts cannot be achieved by an individual. The world's greatest warrior could not defeat an entire army of regular men. Thus it is sometimes necessary to form alliance with others. We are able to do this with instinct as man is a social creature but man is also a warlike, emotional, and selfish creature. This bond is formed because of a common accomplishment desired by you and your cooperaters.

With one's partners it is important to be able to trust them. To trust you must be sure that the common goal is fully understood and shared among all parties and that they have the same drive and courage to accomplish as you. If it is determined that you can trust your partners you must be sure that you can be seen as trustworthy as well. Only with an ability to rely on one another can a group share the weight of the task.

As man is a selfish creature sometimes the expression of that selfishness in short term can cloud the judgment of what is most beneficial in the long term. An ill decision can cause man to break this reliability and doom himself by destroying his support.

The mutual goal can be seen as a structure held by supporting beams. Each beam must have the weight of the goal distributed if it's to stand. If a man betrays this goal or becomes untrustworthy to the rest of the group his beam is removed from the structure and the weight of the goal will bring it to the ground and it will collapse, possibly even breaking the backs of the beams that stood in support.

As we are all individuals it may be difficult for this accomplishment in mind to be identical among all parties. It is crucial one be able to make compromise and support a goal that represents key points in common with the group even if as a whole it is not agreed upon. Just look at Russia's communist revolution to see how well disputing splitters breaking into smaller numbers stood carrying equal sized goals.

See how easy that was? See how pointless it was? Now I bet I can go spreading this around anywhere wannabe intellectuals hang around and blend right in. I'm getting very tired of sifting through such mind-numbing drivel and that's all this banter has been.

My suggestion to anyone who hopes to be an intelligent person is to stop trying to feel deep and stop trying to look smart. (See how I didn't need to make that point in more than one sentence?)

Edited by TV is God (12/21/10 04:55 AM)

#45364 - 12/21/10 05:27 AM Re: The Three Expressions of a Light Bearer [Re: TV is God]
mabon2010 Offline

@ TV is God
Why over complicate something?
So, I state something in a simple way, an understandable way.
How many times is a simple message lost in a mass of noise and complexity?
I am sure your long reply could be condensed down to one simple line, and still retain the meaning of your message.

#45365 - 12/21/10 05:34 AM Re: The Three Expressions of a Light Bearer [Re: mabon2010]

The point is not being overcomplicated it's just the most basic of automatic brain processes being documented in slow motion.

I could have just said that last line and my point would be valid but I felt the demonstration might be a clearer beat on the head for those of us that.. well... think in slow motion.

#45380 - 12/21/10 02:59 PM Re: The Three Expressions of a Light Bearer [Re: TV is God]
Draculesti Offline
Impaler

Loc: Rockville, Maryland
This video puts me in mind of a funny anecdote.

I was at Lake Lanier in Georgia about 13 years ago, give or take a year. It was summer and I was on the beach. There was some kind of event going on, I don't really remember what it was, but there was an airplane circling around overhead and a guy on a loudspeaker working the crowd. So, something falls out of the plane and starts hurtling towards the earth, and a kid on the ground is staring intently into the sky, tugging at his mother's shirt and pointing up. The kid just stands there pointing and saying "mommy, look!" as a 300 pound skydiving Elvis impersonator lands right on top of him.

That kid sure was no lightbearer,was he?

(Maybe it was the understanding part that tripped him up? I mean, the idea of a skydiving Elvis is so ludicrous as to defy comprehension, no?)

Homo Homini Lupus

#45381 - 12/21/10 03:02 PM Re: The Three Expressions of a Light Bearer [Re: Draculesti]
Jake999 Offline

LOL! Crushed by a FLYING ELVIS!!!

Now, there are those who would say, karma for sure.

#45394 - 12/21/10 06:03 PM Re: The Three Expressions of a Light Bearer [Re: mabon2010]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Your observation is conscious. Before you can be conscious of the moving tree coming at you, you had to look up and observe that tree falling darlin.

Thus, observation plays a much bigger role throughout the entire thing.

The only edit I would make is..

Observation - Conscious - Knowledge - Usage of Knowledge through Understanding of the Conscious Observation - Action to avoid acknowledged possibility of harm via falling tree.

There is in fact more than just 4 or 5 ways to get through the quick movement of though from "Oh shit tree is falling" to "I better move before it smashes me".

Btw, playful joke, why are you under a tree anyways? LOL

#45428 - 12/22/10 04:54 AM Re: The Three Expressions of a Light Bearer [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

In response, read what has been said by Tv is God...
It simply can't be better worded.

And it's true, if I did a remake of the video, then it would be exactly 10 seconds long. 3 Seconds for the keywords, 5 seconds displaying the credits and the last 2 seconds a giraffe humping a donkey.

#45431 - 12/22/10 05:11 AM Re: The Three Expressions of a Light Bearer [Re: Dimitri]

My version would be a single slide that says "Make good decisions." That sums it up right there.

Also the stimulation from watching a giraffe humping a donkey is something that would have a much higher entertainment and intellectual value than what's being shuffled about in this thread. Inter-species sex is truly an interesting topic.

#45435 - 12/22/10 07:01 AM Re: The Three Expressions of a Light Bearer [Re: TV is God]
mabon2010 Offline

@ OrgasmicKarmatic
Conscious/Observation was a thing already in motion before the tree came onto the scene.

The falling tree is not dependent upon you observing it, it is also in motion.

It could be that the conscious state and the falling tree state have reached a meeting point, which you call "observation", but I would refer to as Purpose, since then the Three Expressions of the Light Bearer activate, have context, and roll into the state of you still remaining conscious after the event of the falling tree has passed.

EDIT
I see where you are coming from ...

Two lines in motion, the first is the observing person, the second is the falling tree. At the meeting point when the observing person and the falling tree lines meet, we diverge on interpretations... I have initiated my line of reasoning from the falling tree, Purpose, so FALLING TREE - KNOWLEDGE - UNDERSTANDING - ACTION. You have followed the line from the individual OBSERVATON - KNOWLEDGE - UNDERSTANDING - ACTION.

We are both right in the sense, it all depends upon which line we went for to initiate the 3 expressions at that nexus point. That nexus point is the Purpose.

Edited by mabon2010 (12/22/10 07:27 AM)

#45466 - 12/22/10 08:23 PM Re: The Three Expressions of a Light Bearer [Re: mabon2010]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

The first part of that I didn't quite follow. However, as you put it together towards the end I got it.

The "Purpose" in this case is merely moved around by the individual and the starting point.

I still never understood why you were under a tree? ;p

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.