Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#4565 - 02/26/08 06:43 PM Satanism, Magic and Ritual Sex
Jeseth Offline
pledge

Loc: California
So, there are two things I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts on. The first is magic in Satanism. Is it essential and/or necessary?

I believe in the potency of will power, which I consider different than magic. I suppose you could argue that they're similar, but will power comes from inside you; magic, I'm not so sure where it's supposed to originate. Maybe one of you can enlighten me on that. It's my impression that at a minimum, a powerful and focused will is essential and necessary to Satanism.

The more focused I feel, the more confident I am in my ability to impose my will upon my surroundings. I've put my will to the test on a fairly regular basis, and the outcomes have usually been desirable - at least for me. I've also noticed that I usually feel much more powerful and perceptive after I've sexually ravaged and degraded a woman, too. And that leads me to my next question:

Is ritual sex essential to Satanism and Satanic magic?

I don't participate in ritual sex (or at least I haven't been thinking of it as ritual sex), but I've participated in group sex, and lately I've noticed that it leaves me with a lasting feeling of empowerment. I also frequently degrade and hurt my partners - consensually, of course - and it only enhances the experience. Yes, it could be attributed to a case of after-sex glow, but it's still an addictive and potent sensation.

Have any of you experienced something similar? I can imagine that the same feeling could be brought on by monogamous vanilla-sex too, though that's just not the case for me. I've considered lately that maybe ritual sex is supposed to bring about the same rush of power? If you've experienced ritual sex, I'm curious to know what you've gained from it, aside from the obvious physical gratification.

#4575 - 02/27/08 11:39 AM Re: Satanism, Magic and Ritual Sex [Re: Jeseth]
birdstrike Offline
pledge

Loc: Canada
There is nothing essential to Satanism in my opinion aside from a desire to find one's self. Satanism should give you the freedom to explore without ideas of dogma, karma, or morality. All of these things inhibit ourselves from finding that which is actually true for each of us individually.

If you find sex empowers you then search into it. Find out why. Study in magic can actually help develop your ability to affect your will in your world. The trap that many fall into when dealing in magic is the following of others.

There is no dogma or rule to your world aside from that which your own will imposes. You may find this through whatever name you call it. Magic is only one of these names.

#6697 - 03/30/08 01:56 AM Re: Satanism, Magic and Ritual Sex [Re: Jeseth]
It'sJustMe Offline
stranger

Jeseth,

One of the precursors to Satanic thought is the Marquis de Sade. “Philosophy in the Bedroom” is probably one of the few Satanic tracts to be written prior to LaVey. I highly suggest reading it. As well, you may wish to compare “The Story of O”. It is written from the Masochists perspective, and presents a case were they are in charge of the situation.

As for your question, “is ritual sex essential to Satanism?”. That’s up to you.

Some married folks have sex every Wednesday night. That is a ritual. They indulge the pleasures of the flesh. That is Satanic. Is that essential?

Ask yourself this: Is the empowerment that you feel coming from the Core personality, or the Demonic? A business man who spends his days bossing around others tends to enjoy the whip, while a plankton of a human being expresses his dark side with a few good lashings merited out on all the fantasy folks that control his menial existence.

While the perceiver can not directly perceive itself, it can observe its effects upon the universe that surrounds it

#6699 - 03/30/08 02:04 AM Re: Satanism, Magic and Ritual Sex [Re: It'sJustMe]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: It'sJustMe

Some married folks have sex every Wednesday night. That is a ritual. They indulge the pleasures of the flesh. That is Satanic.

LOL. What the hell? What as opposed to Thursday nights?

Jes, "They indulge in pleasures of the flesh." LOL oh shit.

I too indulge in pleasures of the flesh oh Obi Wan Shinobi.

This isn't dungeons and dragons, you sound like a crazy warlock? Lets try and be more real (like us normal people), and not like your on stage, trying to get a SAG voucher.

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/30/08 02:26 AM)

~~352~~

#6726 - 03/30/08 09:13 AM Re: Satanism, Magic and Ritual Sex [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Lol. Hey I thought it was Obi Wan Kanobi? Or something like that? It's sex and they set a specific date they put time apart for each other. Nothing wrong with that and nothing really satanic as I can see.

#6739 - 03/30/08 12:13 PM Re: Satanism, Magic and Ritual Sex [Re: PigFeeder]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: PigFeeder
Lol. Hey I thought it was Obi Wan Kanobi? Or something like that? It's sex and they set a specific date they put time apart for each other. Nothing wrong with that and nothing really satanic as I can see.

Ah no, it's Shinobi, cuz they sword fight \:\) Are you sure its kanobi, thats not a real japanese word? Anyways mines sounds better, its has a ring to it - Obi Wan Shinobi.

Personally Piggy this ItsJustMe guy bugs me in someway. I'm over it.

Why can't you have sex everyday? or three times a week? And I don't see anything satanic about either setting schedules or sex? Plus he says it in a prentious way like he'sa high magus of somesort. Anyway, I'm over it.

Kayla

~~352~~

#6748 - 03/30/08 12:52 PM Re: Satanism, Magic and Ritual Sex [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

The only thing magical about sex is the act, and the way it makes you feel.

If "sex magic" worked I'd be a billionaire now.

I don't know how many times i masturbated to thought of being in a giant pool of 100 dollar bills, diamonds, and gold, or even to pictures of Bill Gates, hoping to be his next wife. Plus I masturbate to the stock ticker hoping my penny stocks would grow to a dollar a share; but i'm still a po'bucker.

Sorry Jes. I'm all the magic you need anyway.

~~352~~

#7365 - 04/07/08 03:28 AM Re: Satanism, Magic and Ritual Sex [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Xutech Offline
stranger

Loc: Australia
Q1: Essential? A: No

Q2: Essential? A: No

#7450 - 04/09/08 11:54 PM Re: Satanism, Magic and Ritual Sex [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
It'sJustMe Offline
stranger

It never ceases to amuse me how people start up with the name calling when they don’t understand what is written.

If it helps, Luciferific, I will try to clarify the wording for you.

Generally speaking, most Satanists have read the writings of Dr LaVey, and it is usually a common means of communication to refer to concepts that the reader already grasps. So phrases such as “indulge the pleasures of the flesh” and “core or demonic personality” were used from the TSB and TSW respectively, to refer Jeseth to things he is most likely already familiar with.

The Wednesday night sex thing was meant to provide an example of ritualized sex. Brushing your teeth every morning is a ritual. So if you choose to brush your teeth in the evening or have sex on Thursday is irrelevant to whether or not it is a ritualized action.

So please, in the future, if you don’t understanding what I’ve written, ask for an explanation. Don’t waste everyone’s time with pointless name calling nonsense. It only makes you appear childish and incapable of positive social conduct in a forum where people come to learn from one another.

#7488 - 04/11/08 08:29 AM Re: Satanism, Magic and Ritual Sex [Re: It'sJustMe]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
Wednesday night sex sounds like an old couples' thing. Or planning sex in general. The day I had to plan for possible sex would be the day I stopped doing it alltogether.
Sorry, I know it's a bit off topic, I was just too horrified by the idea of planning sex before hand.

#7495 - 04/11/08 11:36 AM Re: Satanism, Magic and Ritual Sex [Re: It'sJustMe]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: It'sJustMe
It never ceases to amuse me how people start up with the name calling when they don’t understand what is written.

If it helps, Luciferific, I will try to clarify the wording for you.

Generally speaking, most Satanists have read the writings of Dr LaVey, and it is usually a common means of communication to refer to concepts that the reader already grasps. So phrases such as “indulge the pleasures of the flesh” and “core or demonic personality” were used from the TSB and TSW respectively, to refer Jeseth to things he is most likely already familiar with.

The Wednesday night sex thing was meant to provide an example of ritualized sex. Brushing your teeth every morning is a ritual. So if you choose to brush your teeth in the evening or have sex on Thursday is irrelevant to whether or not it is a ritualized action.

So please, in the future, if you don’t understanding what I’ve written, ask for an explanation. Don’t waste everyone’s time with pointless name calling nonsense. It only makes you appear childish and incapable of positive social conduct in a forum where people come to learn from one another.

I wasn't calling you names. I was making fun of you. "Dr. LaVey" was a good writer; but he's no messiah; and certainly no Guru; so don't go around quoting him like one to me. I've read all of his work. He progressed from an idiot and matured into a Satanist. You can see this in his earlier works such as the Satanic Witch... talking about ghost hauntings and psychic readings and shit. You're quoting shit from his days of idiocy, and in a melodramatic way at that. Grow up. Satanists don't talk like dungeons and dragon jocks. Learn to think for yourself. You let a dead book do your thinking. Satanism isn't about quoting scriptures - your in the wrong religion if you think otherwise. What were you before you converted to Satanism; I'm just curious.

There is a big difference between being creative and innovative, using what you learn from the Satanic Bible and other such writings for personal self progression; than holding onto the Satanic Bible like some sacerdotal totem and going nowhere practicing routines rituals over and over. If people like LaVey and Einstein were as innovative and creative, we would neither have Satanism or relativity. Doing shit over and over again, especially dumb rituals, has never really moved anything or anyone forward.

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/11/08 11:58 AM)

~~352~~

#7510 - 04/11/08 05:43 PM Re: Satanism, Magic and Ritual Sex [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
True, I mean it's humaities gross incapability to realize that repition of our putrid acts, is actually what is slowly killing us off and making us more of an intolerable society. We know that doing certain thinsg that we do pollutes the ecosystem and environment, but we continue to do so. Being on a set schedule and doing things 'ritualisticly' has rarely ever helped anyone. One exception I can see for this would be an individual with mental or health problems that needs a consistent and re-occuring lifestyle where nothing is dangerous nor harmful.

Originally Posted By: MaggotFaceMoe
Wednesday night sex sounds like an old couples' thing. Or planning sex in general. The day I had to plan for possible sex would be the day I stopped doing it alltogether.
Sorry, I know it's a bit off topic, I was just too horrified by the idea of planning sex before hand.

I have to say, that sounds unrealisticly on the dot as to where I am on this subject. It's funny because it does sound like something a married couple who had been together a lot time would do. I'm with you, the day I start scheduling sex and picking a day for sex. I submit myself to abstinence.

Originally Posted By: LUCERIFIC
I don't know how many times i masturbated to thought of being in a giant pool of 100 dollar bills, diamonds, and gold, or even to pictures of Bill Gates, hoping to be his next wife. Plus I masturbate to the stock ticker hoping my penny stocks would grow to a dollar a share; but i'm still a po'bucker.

I'm a hundred dollar bill... But seriously.. Please tell me you were joking...

What a waste of good money.. Lmao.
I don't think I'd go as far as to do things like THAT to try to get rich but hey, everyone's got there own piece of pie right? And everyone has there own favorite pie.. Lmao. Oh boy.

#7563 - 04/12/08 05:51 PM Re: Satanism, Magic and Ritual Sex [Re: PigFeeder]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

I wanna be rich Piggy! Anyhow, anyway! I'll marry Bill Gates or even Waren Buffet... he's old. Three good hatesex sessions with Buffet and he'll die of a stroke. I'm trying to invent something to get rich. And i've been studying the stock market. My dad's big on it. Right now I'm just investing pretend money in sample account. I Buy penny stocks. I saw this cheap ass .OB stock for something like 0.00001 of a Cent per share; but i thought it was stupid... next thing you know, it went up to a whole dollar a share! Do you know how much pretend money i could have made Piggy! Millions!

kayla

~~352~~

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 26 queries. Zlib compression disabled.