Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#45816 - 01/01/11 10:18 AM I have some Questions...
Angel_hunter50 Offline
Banned
stranger

Loc: North Carolina
Ok my name is Andrew Neal Mathis, i recently devoted my soul to Father, but i dont know where to go from there.

First, I'm not the most Faithful person, Im more of a seeing and feeling kinda person. Bottom line to this is, is it wrong to call out to Father or a Daemon for some proof?

Another interest of mine is that Im interested in Astrology and would love to inherit more knowledge about it. Is there a way i could ask a daemon of this domain for enlightenment?

The overall thing Im looking for is such as a guide or someone to go through this stuff with me that knows what they are doing. I have many, many questions. I chose this religion over the summer, so everything is new. i just need a lil help

#45817 - 01/01/11 10:36 AM Re: I have some Questions... [Re: Angel_hunter50]
Jake999 Offline

You SHOULD have done some research before "choosing" a religion. How can you choose a religion without knowing anything about it? Think about it. Would you choose to be a football player, knowing nothing or the game? Would you choose to be a Democrat or a Republican without knowing anything about what political distinctions each designation implies?

I would suggest you stop right here and go back to square one. READ about Satanism from more than the crap you'll find in Wikipedia. BOOKS... read with a critical eye and ask yourself WHY it appeals to you and find the answers before you decide.

#45818 - 01/01/11 10:37 AM Re: I have some Questions... [Re: Angel_hunter50]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
Uh oh.

Dude, a bit of advice: run as fast as you can, this ain't gonna be pretty.

JK

#45820 - 01/01/11 01:27 PM Re: I have some Questions... [Re: Angel_hunter50]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Angel_hunter50
Another interest of mine is that Im interested in Astrology and would love to inherit more knowledge about it. Is there a way i could ask a daemon of this domain for enlightenment?

Download The Temple of Set from my webpage and see Appendix #63 "Parastrology".

#45821 - 01/01/11 01:32 PM Re: I have some Questions... [Re: Angel_hunter50]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Follow this link:

http://www.the600club.com/topic6069-1.html

Read those books. My advice is to not post anything else until you have a solid foundation in LHP material.

At a bear minimum, study the material in our Media Room.

Then, get back to us with your questions.

Actually, you did the right thing from the start - you posted your first question in Satanism 101. A lot of new comers feel free to spam the board with all sorts of nonsense without ever bothering to study the foundational material.

'The journey of a thousand leagues begins with the first step' - Chinese proverb.

#45830 - 01/01/11 04:19 PM Re: I have some Questions... [Re: Angel_hunter50]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I get the distinct feeling that you are a troll. Either way, astrology is bullshit, don't waste your time.

#45831 - 01/01/11 04:40 PM Re: I have some Questions... [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Angel_hunter50 Offline
Banned
stranger

well im not trolling. im asking questions. yea i looked throught all the posts and didnt find what i wanted. and astrology does have something with it. check out the planetary alignment in 2012 and tell me there isnt something. but im not trolling, i like this religion, fulfillment is even a word when Satanism comes in my mind. i read up on this for 6 months before i dedicated myself. but i get the picture...
#45832 - 01/01/11 04:53 PM Re: I have some Questions... [Re: Angel_hunter50]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I've looked into astrology and it is bullshit. The whole "zomg the world is going to end in 2012" thing is no different. Now I suggest you take Fist's advice and not post until you have a better understanding of the LHP.

#45842 - 01/01/11 08:20 PM Re: I have some Questions... [Re: Angel_hunter50]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
 Quote:
...yea i looked throught all the posts and didnt find what i wanted.

WHAT!? Did you read any of the recommended material? That is like saying you went to the library, looked inside and didn't see anything you were looking for.

It is like saying 'I walked on to a university campus but didn't learn anything at the school.' If that was all it took, everyone would have a PhD from Oxford.

Sadly, this is the general approach that most kids have these days - intellectually very lazy. If you can't find it in the first three google entries you assume it cannot be known. You have to READ. You must be able to pick up a book and actually read it, for content, cover to cover in just a few days.

Now, what was your question again? Oh, and we like punctuation and grammar here. Just a friendly reminder. Let a word to the wise be sufficient.

#45870 - 01/03/11 05:04 AM Re: I have some Questions... [Re: Fist]
Angel_hunter50 Offline
Banned
stranger

Well, I do honestly apologize for jumping into this blind. Yes, I read the rules, but didn't think they were held so strictly. This post is most certainly embarrassing, so I will not be posting for a while. I just want to apologize for any disrespect.
#45891 - 01/03/11 07:07 PM Re: I have some Questions... [Re: Angel_hunter50]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
"Yes, I read the rules, but didn't think they were held so strictly."
Yes, typical of most people today. The rules are for other people and (insert name) is so special that they can't possibly be expected to apply them.
I sincerely hope your brief sojourn here has at least taught you a little about what is acceptable adult behaviour.

Edited by felixgarnet (01/03/11 07:08 PM)

#45894 - 01/03/11 08:02 PM Re: I have some Questions... [Re: felixgarnet]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
If not, Felix, his one-year ban just might drive the point home. Fingers crossed!!! ;\)

Not for this post of course, but for the one he made right after it. "Hurr, u guys r assholes! im goin over to Joy of Satan their the real deal!!!"

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.