Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#45927 - 01/05/11 12:53 AM Re: "Satanism in Two Paragraphs" [Re: mabon2010]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Since you invoked the carnal, I would argue the Rules of the Earth still apply.

I my own experience, even though we were both ready, willing and able, we still had to do the tradition human 'dick dance.'

And, more often than not in these forums, I find more than a few people who would be truly horrified if 'Alphas' were allowed to have their way in accordance with Natural Law.

Most "satanists" invoke the carnal as long as they get to play their own games. In a truly objective sense they are quite happy to live in a system protected by the police and military as long as it doesn't interfere with their own rain deer games.

#45929 - 01/05/11 01:50 AM Re: "Satanism in Two Paragraphs" [Re: TheInsane]
manofsteel Offline

Loc: Indiana U.S.
As to what you are saying that is exactly how I feel, I don't believe so to me it is all bullshit anyway. We don't know anything for a fact so live your damn life and make it the best that you can.

Edited by manofsteel (01/05/11 01:53 AM)

#45930 - 01/05/11 02:06 AM Re: "Satanism in Two Paragraphs" [Re: Fist]
manofsteel Offline

Loc: Indiana U.S.
I think on your behalf of what you are saying there are way too many people that are sheltered or way too young too have any idea as to what the hell they are really talking about. Someone who has really done their homework and actually has had more real life experiences can appreciate it more when we talk about life theories and what is bullshit. I have unfortunately had some bad real life experiences and I never swq any savior or anything of the sort. Don't worry, sooner or later everyone always finds out life isn't quite what they thought it was and same with people.

#46394 - 01/10/11 11:40 AM Re: "Satanism in Two Paragraphs" [Re: manofsteel]
hellbeliever Offline
banned
stranger

what is the place of hell in the satanic thinking? I ask. Can anyone say
#46400 - 01/10/11 11:43 AM Re: "Satanism in Two Paragraphs" [Re: hellbeliever]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
To steal a word from Jason king.........FAIL!

Edited by Asmedious (01/10/11 11:44 AM)

#46504 - 01/11/11 04:18 AM Re: "Satanism in Two Paragraphs" [Re: Asmedious]
Galtonymous Offline
lurker

Loc: Chicago, USA
It would seem that Vexen's definition of Satanism is more of an enthusiastic but misguided interpretation of the Satanic Bible than an attempt at defining the concept of Satanism. Every topic mentioned in the first paragraph is a theme from the books of Satan and Lucifer with a bit of personal rhetoric thrown in, making it easy to think that Vexen read through the first two books and sped off to write down what they insinuate about Satanism as a whole.

Granted it is easy to critique another's writing, but I'd say that if all of his works are worded similarly to the sample, it might be best to send those seeking definitions elsewhere.

#46522 - 01/11/11 11:01 AM Re: "Satanism in Two Paragraphs" [Re: Galtonymous]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

As far as I know Vexen has his site online for at least a decade and is active as a public satanists for at least that amount of time. I doubt he just read two chapters and quickly composed a definition.

D.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.