Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#46102 - 01/07/11 03:25 PM Roseanne Barr is running for President.
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
I also think she read the Satanic Bible.

"it is rational self interest that is the true attribute of Divinity"

The Post

She's completely nuts but would bring a whole new dimension to political debate.

She will probably get Dan Dread's vote:
"STEP THREE: (MOST IMPORTANT) I WILL OUTLAW BULLSHIT"

Oh, you can watch the announcement HERE.

\:\)

#46103 - 01/07/11 03:30 PM Re: Roseanne Barr is running for President. [Re: Fnord]
Trapdoor Spider Offline
Banned Nazi.
stranger

HAS to be better than Palin.

#46195 - 01/08/11 03:10 AM Re: Roseanne Barr is running for President. [Re: Fnord]
Clicks Offline

Loc: New Orleans
Whoever the president is should only matter as far as the image of the US that they portray. I'm not entirely sure I would want Roseanne representing me while I still live in the US. I'm not sure how the rest of the world views her, but if it's anything like the majority of reactions she gets from the people around me, I'd have to say the US would lose some serious face as soon as she would be elected, at least until she could prove herself competent and capable.

#46196 - 01/08/11 03:19 AM Re: Roseanne Barr is running for President. [Re: Fnord]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
I also think she read the Satanic Bible.

I don't know about that but she is familiar with the works of Ayn Rand as she mentioned her in her speech. She wasn't very flattering about it though.

To me this seems like an attempt at getting back in the public eye and wouldn't expect much more to come of it.

#46219 - 01/08/11 09:54 AM Re: Roseanne Barr is running for President. [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
I don't think she has any real aspirations as indicated by her two-fer statement. I like her for the reason that she rubs people the wrong way and has made rather public farce of things that the herd holds dear.

Honestly I think she's selling her new book, but it would still be fun to watch her piss people off.

#46226 - 01/08/11 11:00 AM Re: Roseanne Barr is running for President. [Re: Fnord]
Mocking bird Offline
stranger

Loc: England
I don't think it's going to go far anyway. I think she is just trying to annoy as many people as she can while promoting her book.

By looking at her site, I would think she would have more campaign stuff on there if she was actually running for president.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.