Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#4720 - 03/03/08 01:32 AM Re: Satanic World Order [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Dev Samael Daval Offline
stranger

Loc: Toledo, OH
 Quote:
This should be common sense but its not.

The two cents you give is pretty common actually, and it's about all it's worth.

Quote:
People should pick and decide the kind of children they want before they pop one out with an idiot.

While nature (genetics) has a lot to do with a child's brain function, mating with “good genetic stock” is no certainty that a child will be intelligent, “productive” or otherwise be a good contribution to society. Since idiots and failures can breed geniuses your comment has little value insofar as “deciding” what kind of child you will have. Such advice is definitely common but of little value, as it does not even scratch the surface of why our nation and our world is in the state that it is in. You are looking at the last few dominoes laying flat. You must expand your consciousness to see who lined them up and who pushed them over.

Quote:
If you want to be part of the richer part of the population, stay in school, bust your ass, get scholarships (or work), and network.
Make contacts, do unpaid internships to get into a good company.
Or
Do something different, create something different, and push it.

Wrong. This is also a common idea regurgitated from some shabby stay in school television ad geared toward the flock. The vast majority of millionaires do not have a high school eduction or barely have any college experience. The education system is there to crank out middle class worker drones. It is designed to fill the bottom of the pyramid. I suggest reading The Millionaire Next Door. Many of the richest people in world, insofar as becoming so by way of an original idea, had their ideas rejected by conventional thinkers. By and large, school is there to teach people to think in a straight [conventional] line. I then suggest reading Dumbing Us Down: The Hidden Curriculum of Compulsory Schooling. You might find it more convenient to simply watch this video of the author titled State Controlled Consciousness. You can find more of his videos on YouTube.

The brain is a quantum super “computer”. When allowed to run freely and toward things which grasp the interest of the individual (and not the self-imposed interests of the rulers of the collective), it can process vast amounts of information even at an extremely young age.

This is the end product of their system of public schooling, entertainment and the society they run (video).

Quote:
I don't think a true Satanic World Order would be pretty.
It would be petty, rageful, selfish, and the weaker ones would be killed off one way or another. The infighting to be considered among the best would be full of back stabbing and spying. You would definately have to be very skillful in neigogations, and backroom deals to succeed.

That is because what is professed as Satanism or “modern Satanism” (a term that is redundant since authentic Satanism is always modern), is closer to the teachings of Yahweh and the people who say they are his chosen, than Satan. Such so-called “Satanism” is self-sabotaging and self-defeating and therefore cannot possibly submit to the supreme law, which is that of the survival and freedom of the human animal. It is gutless, cowardly and utterly despicable. Since it is lawless, lacking loyalty for ones fellows and dishonorable it deserves nothing but the waste bin.

In service,
Dev Samael Daval

#4723 - 03/03/08 03:31 AM Re: Satanic World Order [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
blackdragon31560 Offline
pledge

Loc: Hell Paso, TX
I couldn't agree more, “survival and freedom of the human animal” utopia, to me at least. I do not think is something that can be truly be reached “Freedom”, Many people say the US is the land of the free, but forget the slavery we had/have. Now it is not of shackles and chains but of the mind. The filth that given to us as news, and as a education. The freedom we have in the world is paper thin, which can be taken away in a heart beat.

Why do so many Satanists view a "truly free" world as cruel, violent, and trustless. I don’t see a truly free world as harsh and cold as some people have posted. Maybe that is due to me being too optimistic or the self confidence i my fellow man. I agree it will be harsh, and at times cold, but not always. I do not trust and/or respect to many people, what ever trust/respect they have it was earned, same applies to me. I agree that weak will have no loyalty, are cowardly, and dishonorable. But i disagree with the fact that will be weeded out, simply because there are to many, they work and do the things no one else will. The loyalty i give anyone is not as master and slave but as an ally.

I agree with you Dev Samael Daval with you when it comes to the current education system. I have never seen the point in money, which can easily lose its value. I still use sadly, accept its current place in life. I truly think we where better off the gold, silver, etc. To me elitism, comes down to the power, someone has over there own path, not money.

Quote:
Race doesn't matter because there are equal amounts of idiots in every color spectrum.

By nature the human animal judges people, on how they look, talk, act, or believe. Including sadly skin color that is something I don’t see changing any time soon.

For the most part I do think we currently live as close to a satanic empire as we can.

~ Niccolo Machiavelli

#4725 - 03/03/08 09:22 AM Re: Satanic World Order [Re: blackdragon31560]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
Its interesting to see all these differing opinions. something I expected.

I read a case study a while back of a group of psychologists of some sort following a prostitute's life, observed the children and grand children she had, over a long period of time. They all turned out not much different from her. I have to find my sources though. Of course many other factors come into play. Such as - this one anthropologists theorizes that inner cities have this sort of "group mind" if you will, composed of the mental and thought energy of its inhabitants, and this group mind or city influences, or gives birth to ''criminals'' and getto scum. "Getto scum" as in their "mentality."

Well we all have our view points. Its not really the opinion. It weather it functions and works in real life. One can ponder, argue, and philosophize, all one wants, but that doesn't get anyone anywhere - this, as i see it is what "LaVeyan" or Modern Satanism has unfortunately become. Its more of a couch potato religion now than a more practical - go out and do something one you know?

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/03/08 09:23 AM)

~~352~~

#4734 - 03/03/08 07:02 PM Re: Satanic World Order [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"The two cents you give is pretty common actually, and it's about all it's worth."

My Sam, after all these years, You are being Petty, and nasty.

You missed the point as usual in regards to : People should pick and decide the kind of children they want before they pop one out with an idiot.
Thus, if you take the time to decide upon a child, you should make the effort to ensure that the child has the opportunies to learn, grow, and expand his mind and physical abilities.
A lot of problems that occur can be traced to poor parenting, and unwanted children who suffer, and should not have been born.

Its not a government conspiricy, its simple neglect.

As usual, you dont read everything or understand everything. You take bits and pieces and leave out stuff.
In regards to your words regarding improving yourself.
You either stay in school and learn or create something different and push it.
If you do nothing, then not only do you lose, everyone loses.
When you fail to do something to better yourself, you remain static. Once you are static, you are a drone.

"authentic Satanism is always modern"
No, it is not, Satanism has a past, it has variables, it has a history. It did not only start with Lavey. You have a very narrow view on things, and you are not the end all be all of knowledge on the subject Satanism. Besides, I thought you were finished recruiting and posting on this board, or are you looking for another satanic house maid?

"“Satanism” is self-sabotaging and self-defeating and therefore cannot possibly submit to the supreme law, which is that of the survival and freedom of the human animal. It is gutless, cowardly and utterly despicable. Since it is lawless, lacking loyalty for ones fellows and dishonorable it deserves nothing but the waste bin."
If this is how you feel, why are you here?
Oh, wait, I forgot, you are looking for people to join your version of the satanic empire.
A lot of Satanist here feel differently than you. Just because no one likes you, doesn't mean that we dislike each other.

I really feel bad for you, You used to have such promise.
take care,
Morg

#4735 - 03/03/08 09:11 PM Re: Satanic World Order [Re: Morgan]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
I would have to agree with you mostly Morgan. reproductively capable people need to actually think, or be consciously aware of what kind of new people they are making...

But then there is always the hidden recessive genes that causes congenital mishaps, like dwarfism, cleft mouth, down syndrome... I'm not telling people not to fall in love or have sex, its just that people should be SMART about it and check their blood and ancestry for any degeneracy to avoid this. Theres nothing wrong with children like this at all, but it would save mothers a lot of heart ache.

As far as school goes I would side with Dev Sammy.

If you go to an average school, learn average things, think like average people, hang out with average people, and the average things they do, you will end up average... meaning: you'll be working 9-5 until your 60, then retire and be forgotten in an old folks home somewhere.

If you don't do average things, don't learn average things, don't think average things, learn what millionaires do, what they think, and follow them as examples, you just might end up being not so average.

~~352~~

#4738 - 03/03/08 09:41 PM Re: Satanic World Order [Re: Morgan]
blackdragon31560 Offline
pledge

Loc: Hell Paso, TX
 Originally Posted By: Morgan
If this is how you feel, why are you here?
Oh, wait, I forgot, you are looking for people to join your version of the satanic empire.
A lot of Satanist here feel differently than you. Just because no one likes you, doesn't mean that we dislike each other.

I really feel bad for you, You used to have such promise.
take care,
Morg

sharp reply, like i said i would kind of agree with Sam, but that only goes simply for the weak (including weak satanists).

Quote:
"“Satanism” is self-sabotaging and self-defeating and therefore cannot possibly submit to the supreme law, which is that of the survival and freedom of the human animal. It is gutless, cowardly and utterly despicable. Since it is lawless, lacking loyalty for ones fellows and dishonorable it deserves nothing but the waste bin."

I really didn't want comment on it, since i think most people here would simply and easily see the fault of this kind thinking. That has nothing to do with Satanism as whole, that comes down to the individuals. i would think you of people would see that. Satanism doesn't need submit to the "supreme law" people do and are living to survive and enjoy what life they have. i feel like i'm wasting my time on this reply to such an easy or common sense reply.

nice way of putting poeple's thinking and actions LUCIFERIFIC.

~ Niccolo Machiavelli

#7137 - 04/03/08 04:02 PM Re: Satanic World Order [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
truthseeker2000 Offline
stranger

Loc: Upstate SC
First let me say that I wholeheartedly agree with Luciferific and Asmedious. The human race is in danger of being genetically diluted due to our current social structure and belief systems. Eugenics in any form is considered distasteful and wrong and society helps the weak and downtrodden even to it's own detriment. However, Like Morgan, I too will try and answer your question.

A Satanic world would, to many, appear cold and cruel. It would mirror the natural world nicely. The strong and the lucky would survive and the weak would be weeded out. Wars would probably be common but keep in mind that most of the great achievements of mankind have come about as a result of war. There would be one language as it makes the most sense. Ideas that proved detrimental to the success of mankind as a species would be suppressed ruthlessly (ie Christianity). Social Darwinism would rule. In many ways I think that it would be similar to Hitler's third reich, minus unfounded racial biases. These events would continue until the best and strongest possible society was brought about with the best human genetic stock available.

Consider this, we can genetically engineer and breed other animals to suit our purposes and we see nothing wrong with it. It is only due to religious and "moral" concerns that we do not do so with the human animal. We could be better as a species but we actively choose not to. This may mean that our mind, the thing that has brought us to the height of our success as a species, might lead us by way of our emotions to our eventual downfall. If the ideals and ideas of Satanism are indeed the best and fittest available then they will undoubtedly spread and lead to the perfection of mankind.

Caligula WSA
~~352~~

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.