Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#46805 - 01/14/11 05:49 PM Respect? Dream on.
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Someone give this man a cigar!

Edit: Found another great one from this guy

Edited by 6Satan6Archist6 (01/14/11 06:01 PM)
Edit Reason: Marked

#46826 - 01/15/11 05:31 AM Re: Respect? Dream on. [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Mocking bird Offline
stranger

Loc: England
Very interesting, I really enjoyed that.

Now if I may speak from the British point of view on Islam, We don't hate Muslims. All the Muslims I have ever met are really nice and are not bothered by my sexuality.

It's just Islam and the few trying get the government to run "full" sharia law along side British laws.

Edited by Mocking bird (01/15/11 06:14 AM)

#51101 - 03/16/11 12:51 PM Re: Respect? Dream on. [Re: Mocking bird]
Silencer Offline
stranger

Loc: Somewhere where people from wo...
 Originally Posted By: Mocking bird
Very interesting, I really enjoyed that.

Now if I may speak from the British point of view on Islam, We don't hate Muslims. All the Muslims I have ever met are really nice and are not bothered by my sexuality.

It's just Islam and the few trying get the government to run "full" sharia law along side British laws.

Not all of them are .. as some renounced from their Islamic belief for diffirent reasons then practicing their pure religion, true .. Remember that this is not only about the Sharia for the ones who are willing to press that trough troughout Europe.
Sharia will come but not only by means of doing it tactfully by politics and words .. Submission of Europe so to speak is what those few are after .. And you could state that they are on a course on becoming that.. Don't believe me if it doesn't sound credible enough for you, wat do i care for the moment.
At some point it is a good choice to read that some countries due to the hassle in North Africa, stopped accepting refugees who want what everyone else wants in our social system (aside from their Sharia), of which they can't always seem to cope in... Reasons enough to become entangled with recruiters who aim at people being prone to poverty and crime and shouldn't always care about life or dislike the society that gave em "no" chances.

You could draw a very simplistic similarity between antibiotics and the flu .. Let's hope that during the years, the antibiotics (Europeans) wont succumb to the flu .. Before Europe is heading towards a destructive pneumonia which is going to leave its marks.

As for speaking further about the UK lad, think twice about what you just said .. Your mindset may change during the years .. As there are symptoms that show in the UK which also show in certain other countries in Europe.. Both representing the same angle of approach and tact.
I'm very sure that some parts in the UK have turned inaccesible for people like you and i reckon that a lot more may surface by the time if it is not handled properly or accordingly.

Many of the youth are submitting to our standards and ways of living but they are very prone to poverty and violence.
The other problem is also mass birth on which radicalists insist(overpopulation)which will bring a total disbalance and will create economic problems for people as to jobs, discrimination, crime, and i dare to say riots as they can't be always prosecuted and will bring fear in some cities.. A social system in our social system which will turn inaccessible and will be ruled by its own laws when speaking of the few.
Poverty and being chanceless will be a possible argument to be recruited for the holy jihad & radicalisation and maybe, very .. maybe .. To erase certain symbols that stand for history and Europe itself, that is in itself something they already gave away under political issues of being offended by mainstreams of opposing religions and its symbolic meanings and traditions.. And i thought they would not mind to take it up on a bigger scale, question is how and when or is that merely a mirage?
Trust me, that the worst may come if there are too many among us (look at North Africa and how it escalated), sleeping cells are called sleeping cells for a reason.. Act of surprise is what makes them cunning so to speak and spreads their terror among people.
Sadique Kahn was the first good example .. And another example would be: Yusuf Muhammed..

Click here

Make "the few trying get the government to run "full" sharia law " Into more then you can think of.
But then again .. Not all of em have that same intention.

#51124 - 03/16/11 08:41 PM Re: Respect? Dream on. [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Damis Offline
pledge

Loc: England
Aha! So you've discovered good ole Pat Condell, he's been at it for a few years now. A lot of his videos are very good and deal with the various problems of religion (mainly Islam) and the 'liberal left'/politically correct climate that seems to be common in Europe nowadays. His videos and views tend to get more extreme as they go on.

His channel is definitely one to keep an eye on. If I remember correctly youtube tries to censor his videos every now and then but they've always folded under protest from his subscribers etc thankfully.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.