Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#46808 - 01/14/11 06:30 PM CNN Reexamines Echols Case
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
This morning I saw a CNN ad for a news special this evening (Friday 1/14) and Sunday concerning the Damien Echols case. Here are the details in case anyone's interested.

#46814 - 01/14/11 08:50 PM Re: CNN Reexamines Echols Case [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Oxus Offline

Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino
This morning I saw a CNN ad for a news special this evening (Friday 1/14) and Sunday concerning the Damien Echols case. Here are the details in case anyone's interested.
Obviously there is no connection to Satanism. My question is why on earth is this person still alive?

#46822 - 01/15/11 12:18 AM Re: CNN Reexamines Echols Case [Re: Oxus]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
 Originally Posted By: Oxus
Obviously there is no connection to Satanism. My question is why on earth is this person still alive?

Obviously you cannot see a connection or are even interested enough to add anything but your opinion that he should already be dead.

Open wide here comes the choo choo...

Yawn...

~T~

#46827 - 01/15/11 06:41 AM Re: CNN Reexamines Echols Case [Re: ta2zz]
BaronVonShankly Offline

Loc: London
I actually think the documentaries etc done on this case in some ways has compromised the investigation. As from what I know from my sister being a prosecutor they do not like getting their information from the media.
#46843 - 01/15/11 02:02 PM Re: CNN Reexamines Echols Case [Re: BaronVonShankly]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I disagree. Without the documentaries there is a good chance this gross miscarriage of justice would have gone unnoticed by the public eye. The only thing the prosecution had going for them was the Satanic Panic. How anyone can be aware of the details of this case and they way it was handled in court and still think these guys are guilty is beyond me.

#46852 - 01/15/11 03:05 PM Re: CNN Reexamines Echols Case [Re: ta2zz]
Oxus Offline

Originally Posted By: ta2zz
 Originally Posted By: Oxus

Obviously you cannot see a connection or are even interested enough to add anything but your opinion that he should already be dead.

Open wide here comes the choo choo...

Yawn...

~T~
No I don't see a connection, care to point it out?
Satanic Panic is not a connection. This POS should be dead and not wasting tax money.
"bend over here cums the choo choo"

#46853 - 01/15/11 03:10 PM Re: CNN Reexamines Echols Case [Re: Oxus]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

The connection made was a false one but the ramifications should be easy to discern. These men were not Satanists, but the idea that they were was enough to get them them convicted of a crime they most likely didn't commit. So anyone who actually is a Satanist should be concerned that the same thing could happen to them.

You seem to be of the opinion that these men are guilty....so where is the proof?

#46854 - 01/15/11 03:13 PM Re: CNN Reexamines Echols Case [Re: Oxus]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Honestly, you have no clue. Did you even read anything on the case?

They were arrested due to being different during the Satanic panic.
There was no DNA evidence connecting them to the crimes.
They all still maintain their innocents all theses years later.
The trial was a joke.

If they weren't different and were just like everyone else, they would not have been arrested.

The town needed a scapegoat and they were it.

Morgan

#46965 - 01/17/11 08:35 PM Re: CNN Reexamines Echols Case [Re: Morgan]
Oxus Offline

Things don't add up to me, besides, why would that Jesse kid confess four times? The DNA thing is interesting but wasn't it collected much later? I read a few other articles online as well as the Wiki article . . . it does seem likely there is beyond a shadow of doubt that they committed these murders. I don't know what to think now.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.