Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
Some days are better than others.

#47037 - 01/19/11 09:07 PM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
I'll answer this one.

To use Kantian phraseology, 'an illusion is a sense-perception not coordinated by the categories of understanding.' This is broadened to the situation of the police officer assailing the construction worker. Therefore, it is a form of elaboration not verified by objective reality and critical judgement which makes such an illusion. (Was the assailing police officer or the construction worker having the illusion?) Now, as long as there is no application of it, it harbors no danger. The fact of the matter was the construction worker infringed on the law causing the confrontation by another. Perceptual illusion is a psychical fact, and it is justified. For example, the video En-Rah-Hah-Set (Michael) posted.

Doubtless are the interpretations of the sense-impressions to humankind, and they are confirmed by other sense-impressions which are necessary to establish objective reality. Day in and out this is established and confirmed.

The moral of the video: All sound inferences and correct behavior has to be based on critical knowledge and not on illusory premises.

Food for thought. Ciao.

#47042 - 01/19/11 11:40 PM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: paolo sette]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Man, it is a fucking youtube video; amusing but that's it.

The Bong is not your friend.

D.

#47043 - 01/19/11 11:53 PM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: paolo sette]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I'm going to have to agree with D on this one.

Do you talk like that all the time in real life too? That would get real annoying real fast.

#47044 - 01/20/11 12:04 AM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: paolo sette]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: paolo sette

The moral of the video: All sound inferences and correct behavior has to be based on critical knowledge and not on illusory premises.

Actually, it's "When a cop tells you to get off of the vehicle, do it and don't be an ass and he won't kick your ass."

#47061 - 01/20/11 11:52 AM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: Jake999]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

The sad part of all those words Paolo writes is that close to none reads them, which is, if you ask me, conflicting with what you intend to accomplish when posting on a forum. What I read now is simply borderlining nonsense.

I can imagine he wants to look smart or intelligent and as such, developed this special language, but the result is that he doesn't appear smart or intelligent at all. A smart or intelligent person knows how to express an opinion clearly (enough) and can adapt the form according the audience. Just filling every sentence you write with every special or smart word you encounter ends with people ignoring everything you write. They start to wonder why you crave recognition so much you perform monkey acts to gain it.

The only advice I can give him is to write normal and maybe gain something from doing that effort.

D.

#47068 - 01/20/11 02:42 PM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: Diavolo]
Jake999 Offline

And the sad thing is that he CAN write in a normal and unpretentious manner and get his point across. Here's what he wrote in the "comfort food" thread.

"Vodka and grapefruit juice has proven vital utility in conquering periodic turmoil. Two main-stays are lagers (beer) and red wine which I always have on-hand. It's like a person grabs a cantina (gourd) of water before venturing out in a hot climate; I would grab a bottle of red wine before I did the same. Not to say that I imbibe alcohol everyday, but some days just require it. I never could acquire a taste for whiskey or bourbon, though."

Simple, readable and unpretentious, but VASTLY superior to the bombastic gobbledegoop he posts in other forums. Again, that's SAD, because if the guy CAN write well and get his point across but doesn't by design, it speaks only to failure and purposely failing as well.

#47094 - 01/20/11 08:32 PM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: Jake999]
paolo sette Offline

Let me answer the charge my writing is far too ambiguous which is apparently unpreferred. It is said that my writing is clouded over with nebulous thought, lacks clear-cut ideas, definite concepts, and non-methodic. In reply to this, let me first make it clear that the existence of my writings (I try to base them on philosophical insight) does not betray any inherent weakness. Wherever an honest attempt has been made to unravel my religio-philosophical (axiological) thought according to my posts, and the posts seem to be the final answer called forth by the break-down of the posts. My posts are throughout the forums. An opinion I hold is that the best thoughts in relation to the world are deeply tinged with errors. No matter the person, he/she is an exponent of (modern) thought.

I am not writing to baffle intellectual attempts at solutions or present no definite conceptions. At the 600 club, the community contributes. I believe that our main contribution lies to a great extent in our writings. If viewed from without, my posts will always appear as a nebulous confusion of thought. On the other hand, judged from within thet appear to shed light on matters.

Ciao.

#47095 - 01/20/11 08:52 PM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: paolo sette]
Jake999 Offline

But the problem is that the cumbersome writing tends to cause people to ignore the content and just move on, which is sad, because you have some great things to say. I could go into a jargon-laced verbal barf that to some might have the sound of an alien trying to speak Portugese... Squawk heavy Balls 25 counter rotate to point Alpha 21 on vector 21 on your IP, and it would have meaning... only to the man behind the stick on the C5 coming in for a landing at a combat airfield. That's what your writing tends to do. It's stilted enough that it MIGHT reach that one person out there who already knows what you're trying to say. Those who WANT TO KNOW get left out in the cold and eventually give up.

Now, I'm not saying you should dumb it down. The last thing we need to do is pander to the lowest common denominator. And there have probably been times that I have been guilty of writing above the general audience's level of understanding or familiarity. But it's OBVIOUS that you have some good things to say, otherwise, I wouldn't waste my time with you and just ignore. I'd like others to see what you have have as well. It's a cut above in most cases.

Of course, it's none of my business. It's your time and your message. Ultimately, it's you who must decide how its is to be delivered and for the audience to decide how it is to be received.

#47096 - 01/20/11 09:22 PM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: paolo sette]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: paolo sette
... I am not writing to baffle intellectual attempts at solutions or present no definite conceptions ...

Personally I rather enjoyed your learned musings here. I was reminded of a famous "sidebar" by the First Beast in which he sought to illustrate that even in such simple things as well-known nursery-rhymes the Illuminati could detect the hand of the Great Architect of the Universe ...

Originally Posted By: Aleister Crowley, Book 4, "An Interlude"
Every nursery rhyme contains profound magical secrets which are open to everyone who has made a study of the Qabalah. To puzzle out an imaginary meaning for this "nonsense" sets one thinking of the Mysteries; one enters into deep contemplation of holt things, and God Himself leads the soul to a real illumination. Hence also the necessity of Incarnation: The soul must descend into all falsity in order to attain All-Truth. For instance:

Old Mother Hubbard
Went to her cupboard
To get her poor dog a bone;
When she got there,
The cupboard was bare,
And so the poor dog had none.

Who is this ancient and venerable mother of whom it is spoken? Verily she is none other than Binah, as is evident in the use of the holy letter "H" with which her name begins.

Nor is she the sterile Mother Ama - but the fertile Aima; for within her she bears Vau, the son, for the second letter of her name, and "R", the penultimate, is the Sun, Tiphereth, the Sun.

The other three letters of her name, "B", "A", and "D", are the three paths which join the three supernals.

To what cupboard did she go? Even to the most secret caverns of the Universe. And who is this dog? Is it not the name of God spelt Qabalistically backwards? And what is this bone? This bone is the Wand, the holy Lingam!

The complete interpretation of the rune is now open. This rime is the legend of the murder of Osiris by Typhon.

The limbs of Osiris were scattered in the Nile.

Isis sought them in every corner of the Universe, and she found all except his sacred lingam. which was not found until quite recently ...

Hence to the profane this YouTube incident is merely good for a laugh. But to the illuminated sage the drunk is humanity seeking redemption, a goal so beyond its comprehension that the drug of religion (in this case beer) is thought to at least create the momentary illusion of Grace. The seeker, however, is suddenly reminded of his terrestrial imprisonment by the cop, who represents the Objective Universe, remorselessly and insistently demanding his return to animal existence. The seeker resists, directing his vision [and his ass] further towards the stellar heavens. But his seeming attainment of Nirvana is but an illusion, as the forces of the OU drag him inexorably down to their level. Finally, like Icarus, the seeker is punished by the gods of Earth for having dared to soar above his proper level in incarnate existence.

The case of beer remaining behind in the lift is symbolic of true initiation, which awaits all those who do not rashly or prematurely imbibe it.

#47097 - 01/20/11 09:23 PM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: Jake999]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
You seem to have higher hopes for our very own prince of platitudes than I do.

Maybe he will follow your advice, and try out english and I will be surprised. I can only imagine you took a crash course in translating gobeldygook. Can you recommend a good course for beginners?

#47098 - 01/20/11 09:52 PM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: Dan_Dread]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
You seem to have higher hopes for our very own prince of platitudes than I do.

Maybe he will follow your advice, and try out english and I will be surprised. I can only imagine you took a crash course in translating gobeldygook. Can you recommend a good course for beginners?

Ok... here comes my cheap shot... sorry Dr. Aquino, I'll apologize in advance. I TRIED to take the high road, but in the words of Michael Corleone... "They keep DRAGGIN' ME BACK!!!"

The thread redux:
"I can only imagine you took a crash course in translating gobeldygook. Can you recommend a good course for beginners?"

The Crystal Tablet of SET. (BA DA BOOM!!!!)

#47103 - 01/20/11 10:27 PM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: Jake999]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Well on the video as I have no interest in grooming potential Satanists.

This video has just made the rounds on the motorcycle forums. I find it interesting as well as amusing how many people watch this and have no clue the man is a professional comedian. I mean seriously even with the mans web address staring you in the face.

A quick browse through the comments teaches a hell of a lesson.

~T~

PS I thought this one was funnier... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fds_hupE2vQ&feature=channel

#47108 - 01/20/11 11:01 PM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: Jake999]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Jake999
The thread redux: "I can only imagine you took a crash course in translating gobbledygook. Can you recommend a good course for beginners?"

The Crystal Tablet of Set. (BA DA BOOM!!!!)

Ah, but my dear Jake, Black Magic reveals its secrets only to those with an Eye to see them, preliminary to which one must survive arduous & perilous initiatory ordeals.

As for the Crystal Tablet generally, it has nothing to do with oriental cannibalism.

#47164 - 01/21/11 08:49 PM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
paolo sette Offline

Quote:
Ah, but my dear Jake, Black Magic reveals its secrets only to those with an Eye to see them, preliminary to which one must survive arduous & perilous initiatory ordeals.

I am Empty and devoid of attachment which is tantamount to attaining Nothingness that confronts and counterattacks anthropocentrism (egoism). My adjoining female companions whom express wild emotions are rightfully full of ego and Self. Thus, balancing the computative equation logically. I compose one-half and they synthesize the other-half, therefore, making a whole.

Anthropocentrism is in all dimensions of humankind, and form endless conflicts which have at there base power. At the same time, its anti-natural character is being transformed into an anti-human character which threatens the basis of humankind's existence. At its extreme limit, anthropocentrism is plunging humankind into a trap of its own making. Ceaseless possibilities arise: total destruction by nuclear war or the strange uneasiness of world peace brought about only by a balance of terror. Anthropocentrism is exclusive to Self-negation. (I'm discussing politics and it's inappropriate so I'll stop.)

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.