Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#47168 - 01/22/11 01:53 AM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: paolo sette]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
Paolo, your plethoras of ridiculously long words are getting rather boring to have to wade through. I can't even begin to imagine how much time you spend looking up words to string along in your ever-winding posts. It's got to be completely absurd. And I certainly can't imagine that you talk to everyone else you know the same way you insist on typing here. The "Man, you've got 3, or is that 4 heads?" look has got to happen more times than not if you do. I'm positive of that. Dan is right. It's become gobeldygook.

On to something fun though.... In watching the video, I ended up finding this one and thought it rather funny too. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqgYZ_Lp7Ic&feature=related

#47226 - 01/23/11 07:12 AM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino
Some days are better than others.

Quite entertaining. Reminds me of a song of Mojo Nixon Redneck Rampage .
Such things just make it worthwhile to live on this dirtball.

#48461 - 02/09/11 09:07 AM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: paolo sette]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
The point that you miss about your writing is that it doesn't make one shit of difference what YOUR opinion is of it. Writing is wasted if no one wants to read it, and the perception of the reader is key to the success of the writer.

If you want to write for yourself, go buy a diary. If you want to write for others, learn to do it in a way that will make people WANT to read it.

I don't read what you write either. Matter of fact, I thought you were ESL until recently. You write like you just learned English last month.

#48467 - 02/09/11 11:23 AM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: ceruleansteel]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
In England, a sette(e) is something we sit on.

Just FYI. ;\)

#48475 - 02/09/11 12:46 PM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: felixgarnet]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
In Battle Mountain, Nevada [god knows why these memories linger in the cobwebbed corners of my mind] I once visited a hunting-theme restaurant whose restrooms were marked "Pointers" and "Setters".

#48481 - 02/09/11 01:44 PM Re: Law Enforcement Challenge [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
People are endlessly clever. Interestingly, a disturbing trend that I've noticed is that a goodly amount of that cleverness manifests itself in bathroom humor \:\)

Felix, your comment RE: Settee sent me off in search of why my grandmother always called a couch a Davenport. Now I know (have we done this before?).

Sorry for the hijack.

Edited by Fnord (02/09/11 01:45 PM)

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.