Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#48572 - 02/10/11 01:11 PM Re: What is reality? [Re: Morgan]
myk5 Offline

I posted my reply to the topic at hand. What is real? You don't suppose a reply to a comment honors that comment with your attention, even if negative?

Of course I feel my comments are just fine, that's my right. But because I don't exist in a vacuum, solipsism is fail and I do require feedback, even (or especially) negative feedback.

The labels I apply to myself are red herrings. Calling myself enlightened clearly has no relation to if I'm enlightened or not. I should expect the same of all claims. So after 90 odd postings I've revealed myself to be something? With Satanism my issues are simple - it doesn't feel like 'Satanism' is really leaving Xtianity behind, and the marketing value of Satan isn't in line with what I'm up to right now. On the other hand, a 'dark path' may be just the thing I need to get some real world results. I don't see the utility of a label in following or investigating a dark path however.

Yes, I certainly am pimping out chaos magic at my website, I'm learning a lot from doing that. The fluffiness (which is arguable, but I have offended certain communities thereby) is ultimately a kind of marketing wisdom necessary for said pimping. But it's also a chip on my shoulder, so attack me for my fluffiness, I dare you!

As long as you must know what is real.

#48587 - 02/10/11 08:35 PM Re: What is reality? [Re: myk5]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I posted my reply to the topic at hand. What is real? You don't suppose a reply to a comment honors that comment with your attention, even if negative?"

Dude,are you on crack? You wrote two sentences. One of which said that your posts suck in comparisons to someones elses. It had nothing to do with the topic.

"Of course I feel my comments are just fine, that's my right. But because I don't exist in a vacuum, solipsism is fail and I do require feedback, even (or especially) negative feedback."

No you don't or you are fishing for a compliment. In a few various posts, you say how much you suck and that you should be banned. In cases like that, no one is holding you here, just don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

"With Satanism my issues are simple - it doesn't feel like 'Satanism' is really leaving Xtianity behind,"

Then you haven't been paying atteniton to anything posted here. If anything, a majority of your posts bring up Christianity, and it was pointed out to you previously that you are the one who needs to get over the Christian bullshit not us.

The fluffiness (which is arguable, but I have offended certain communities thereby) is ultimately a kind of marketing wisdom necessary for said pimping.

If you believe that being fluffy is a benefit for you here, you definitely have not been paying attention to anything that anyone besides yourself has written.

"But it's also a chip on my shoulder, so attack me for my fluffiness, I dare you!"

Dude, I don't care enough about you to attack you. You are not worth my time. Your posts are lame and contribute nothing except to parrot back something you think people want to see.

"As long as you must know what is real."

I know what is real, you are real lame, and in the wrong place.

Next....

Morgan

#48606 - 02/10/11 11:43 PM Re: What is reality? [Re: Morgan]
myk5 Offline

Well, sorry i've had nothing to contribute that you've found to be of value. If you want such a thing, I welcome your suggestion. I do try to introduce ideas not already present, though you are welcome to condemn them as self evident if that's what you feel.

My two sentences were a critique of spending so much attention on repeating the same complaint to the same person more than once. Because 'what is real' is open to broad interpretation, it's not a bad joke to suggest my comment is 'on topic', alas humor is subjective.

It was a wave of suggested reading on ONA that was giving me second thoughts, I have a bad habit of actually reading something that's suggested to me and associating that which is read with the 'place' its recommended to me. Which is my problem, not yours, I'm l;earning from that mistake -and it was and is a mistake to express my misgivings as i did. No need to forgive me, but I'm not contesting the idea I am in error in this case. I already apologized. No, you don't have to accept.

"you bring up Christianity..." - Yes, and what of it? really? Love and hate are functions of relatedness, their opposite is indifference (not merely theoretical to me, I'm openly Gay). If you truly were beyond attachment to Christianity yourself, that I bring it up now and again wouldn't be something you pay attention to, you might even not notice.

If we're going to speak of 'fluffy' I think we need to define our terms. A context where I could be too fluffy hasn't manifested at this site, the level of sophistication is too high. A less sophisticated community, my suggesting casting a love spell on a specific person that has already spurned your advances is inferior to casting a spell for the lover you imagine that person to be - can enrage and manifest demands for my being banned.

Here's it's just a joke 'cause someone characterized a design element on my site as aesthetically 'fluffy'.

As a designer I feel the worst sin is that of clich'e, so it is precisely this "Satanic" context where 'fluffy' in a design sense has it's greatest utility and possibility - that is of course my personal opinion. But I am also, fundamentally if abstractly, interested in transforming the 'occult' into its opposite. On some level perhaps you understand this and are offended by it - if so, it's a fine reason to be my adversary.

At any rate, thank you very much for be being honest and forthright.

Edited by myk5 (02/10/11 11:50 PM)

#48619 - 02/11/11 01:34 AM Re: What is reality? [Re: myk5]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Dude, do you actually read what you write or is it more of a mental/typing spewing fest?

Honestly, do you have any idea about the things you write or do you just type to take up space?

Do you read any of the responses to your writings and think about them? It seems like you don't.

Your only comments in this thread were about how your own writings suck. If that was an attempt at humor, it didn't work in light of the fact you have said this in a few different posts where you also wrote that you felt yourself should be banned.

Once again, you wrote...

"With Satanism my issues are simple - it doesn't feel like 'Satanism' is really leaving Xtianity behind."

Meanwhile, in a scan of all the posts here lately, YOU are the only one bringing it up and mentioning it. It would appear that the Satanists here have moved beyond it, while you have not. Thus when you mention a non-existing problem as being a problem on this site, it becomes apparent that you are not really understanding this site or paying attention to the things that are written.

"I suppose that's why I'm not a Satanist. I don't want to shove nuclear waste down the mouths of children - so you should report this comment and have me banned from this site. I'm too fucking fluffy for this site!"

This comment of yours is ridiculous. It shows you don't understand about Satanism or this site, and really don't care to learn anything that disagrees with your own preconceived notions.

Oh, by the way, love spells are generally most often cast by wiccians. It doesn't matter, and since there exists no post on love spells why would you feel you would be banned for writing such? As long as you can back up your reasoning, and express yourself, such a post would not get someone banned from here.

Oh, no one cares if you are gay. It doesn't matter.
This is actually a place where you are judged by your words not who you choose to take as a bed partner.
Being gay does not mean you are fluffy, I find that implied assumption on your part to be kinda offensive.

"But I am also, fundamentally if abstractly, interested in transforming the 'occult' into its opposite."

No, you are not. You actually just want to con people into giving you money by pimping basic occult information. That puts into the same line of work as all the other liars, and christian type charlatans that LaVey decried as jokes in The Satanic Bible.

"On some level perhaps you understand this and are offended by it - if so, it's a fine reason to be my adversary."

I am actually offended and amused by your continued lack of knowledge and understanding of any information presented to you. You just don't get it. You are not my adversary, if anything you are more like an amusing pet who needs to be whacked by a newspaper now and then.

Morgan

Edited by Morgan (02/11/11 01:36 AM)
Edit Reason: added colored quotes

#48627 - 02/11/11 04:05 AM Re: What is reality? [Re: Morgan]
myk5 Offline

Those are my top 4 fun comments to make fun of? over 90 comments and that's the worst? I feel better already, thanks.

The love spell story is an example of how I have been 'too fluffy' in the past. Sex/Love is a fundamental human carnal desire, all good. In terms of spell casting I tend to improvise my own spells and suggest others do the same simply because what is 'awesome' and quiets the intelligence I believe is not exactly the same for everyone. It's a problem, the calibre of reader of my own website really wants spells like they want cooking recipes. I usually just send them to an article on Hoodoo spells, but I know the rubes would prefer me to write one for them.

I TRY TO turn the occult into its opposite by transforming it into something mundane and ordinary! (it's works - duh!)

My site -it's simply not fair to critique my website without actually reading it at least a little. You're evaluating the entire site by it's front page, much like you evaluate who I am by means of labels despite the content of over 90 posts. You don't look past the label for any more depth. your loss. All the information I present on the site is free (well, an email address for one ebook), and as I promote magic as a paradigm to live within - I take license to post almost anything I'm interested in enough to write about. Self indulgent so I have the ability to write more content.

If you consider my occult ideas too basic, there's material written about business ideas, political rants, ways to raise funds online, graphic design tips, original comics, thoughts on binaural beats with downloads...etc. Surely there's something that could hold your interest.

The master plan, to sell an e-book bundled with a digital success spell, it is exactly hucksterism. BUT, it will have an iron clad 60 day money back gaurantee, the magic will be as legitimate as i can manage* - and the book will be far better than many comparable books (I know that because I've read many of them). I'll tell my readers point blank that the book simply recycles the free site content (rewritten, edited and expanded) - and they will have the chance to evaluate my digital magic* essentially for free as well.

To the best of my knowledge, Wiccans actually believe love spells are 'BLACK MAGIC' (interfering with the will of another is just wrong y'know)....

It's Hoodoo that is rich with all kinds of practical love/lust/money/gambling/revenge spells - often with Christian contamination - but entirely without the 'thou shalt not' of Wicca.

But it doesn't matter.

*Here's a story that relates to occult pimping, digital magic (And perhaps why hoodoo works so well, in my opinion)

As a child in junior high, I was small, nerdy and stunk of dogs (I walked dogs every morning) and was extremely popular to harass by bullies. One particular bully who promised to kick my ass on a given Monday, he didn't show up. And some kids asked me if I knew why he didn't show up - so i bullshitted them " yeah, I cast a spell on his ass!"

As it turned out the bully in question was reassigned to a school for the emotionally disturbed and would never return to our school again. The bullies... they stopped bothering me. But one day one of the kids that had been a bully came to me with a request: would I make a love potion for him?

Of course I said 'yes' and made the most disgusting concoction I could (mustard, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce rubbed into baking soda to make a paste I would fill empty gelatin capsules with [my folks kept such capsules around to give our pedigree dogs vitamins and supplements]). I presented the capsules as my 'love potion' to the bully, satisfied the results would be dramatic and negative should he use it....

But... apparently the 'love potion' worked! And thereafter... the rumor mill took over. by the time the stories had spread repeatedly over the course of a month, my admittance into a science high school - that was magic, I didn't walk to school - I teleported! I don't even know half the myths that were created about me.

So, what I learned from that is that is a few things. historical claims of miracle working are highly likely the product of rumor. And having the balls to assert you have magic power, makes the power real to anyone that might believe you even subconsciously! That's why Hoodoo, classically a magic for hire paradigm, has such reliable results (in my opinion), and that's why I believe in the very 'hucksterism' LaVey would condemn.

As for digital magic, sigil magic theory suggests it can work (but of course I only got people to share results after i told them what the image was meant to provide magically, in my experiment). And I'll supplement the process with a thought form. And the huckster paradigm will work in my favor as well. it's all good.

As for yourself, Morgan, you remind me of folks that complain about faggots only to later be revealed to be one themselves. Of course it's not faggots you have an issue with....

#48629 - 02/11/11 05:08 AM Re: What is reality? [Re: myk5]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

"Those are my top 4 fun comments to make fun of? over 90 comments and that's the worst? I feel better already, thanks."

Dude, you are an idiot. I have commented on most of your postings.You just don't seem to care about what anyone has to say except yourself and your own preconceived notions. I have explained by using those quotes why you are an idiot. By trying to use misdirection, and slight of hand with words, you still fail. The people on this site are brighter than you give them credit for.

You really need to be hit with a wet newspaper on the nose.

Dude, all you did with this post is prove what I said about you.

As for your gay comment, like I said no one cares. You just seem to have the need to keep letting everyone know. Oh, and before you go judging me about being homophobic, everyone knows I swing both ways. I find your use and terms to be offensive. If anything I would ban you for your slurs against the gay community which at this point I doubt you are a member of.

With everything you say, and perhaphs everything you write is just part of your con job. Thus, maybe you aren't gay at all and its just another attempt at a marketing ploy.

Honestly, you come across as a self hating gay man who is looking for any way to get over his crippling emotional ties to his christian upbringing.

Morgan

#48654 - 02/11/11 10:43 AM Re: What is reality? [Re: Morgan]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

It's almost as if he is still seeking bullies, laying down in front of them and asking to be kicked and in such, affirmed he exists.

It must be lonely there in the big city when all dreams are gone and delusions are the last straws.

Morgan my dear; he surely isn't here to learn or contribute. The best method to handle this is doing that what Big Brother does well; erase all that reminds of him. Not because it is important but because it isn't important at all.

To him, that's worse than being banned.

D.

#48659 - 02/11/11 11:11 AM Re: What is reality? [Re: Morgan]
myk5 Offline

Morgan:

My comment about saying the same thing over and over again, it's still part of what is real -eh? I read your comments, I appreciated them the first time. Now you're just irritating.

Pulling my quotes out of context might be unfair, but they are my words, and I've already either clarified or corrected those words, if required, in their original context. I don't feel required to 'rebut' you.

I'm a gay man, I've been one all my life - so in speaking from my own experience and life lessons it naturally comes up. Of course it figures into my aversion to Xtianity, I am a Gay man - duh!

I believe there's space to read my words and understand I'm revealing myself a 'huckster' with those words - why you need to disbelieve my words to believe me a huckster I'm not so clear about. I told the truth from my POV, and you are entitled to not believe me. You are entitled to distort what is real with your confirmation bias, which is what disbelieving me constitutes for you somehow. I'm flattered weirdly.

Edited by myk5 (02/11/11 11:12 AM)

#48662 - 02/11/11 11:30 AM Re: What is reality? [Re: myk5]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

I think Jake or Michael will correct me if I get this one wrong, so I'm just going to make a brief comparison to how I heard of things like this being handled in the heyday of the CoS. In San Francisco ca.1960-1970, homosexual monoculture was struggling to establish itself amidst the cultural landscape of America following the hippie movement.

The more melodramatic and self-righteous who approached the CoS found its apparent sexual liberalism appealing, and went to some lengths to make spectacles of themselves at local gatherings, until it became apparent that no one found their proclivities the least bit shocking or offensive.

Some people, regardless of sexual orientation, are drama queens. If you could make less of an ostentatious display of how you believe yourself to be perceived here, I'm sure many people would be grateful. I don't care which way you swing. It's fine so long as you're fine with it. Just try to behave with some decorum. That's all I ask.

#48676 - 02/11/11 01:36 PM Re: What is reality? [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Jake999 Offline

Yeah... we had homosexuals in the early Church of Satan. We've since killed them all and buried their bodies in a shallow gave.

Actually being gay was no big deal. There were (and are) places in San Francisco for the most flamboyant of gays, and places where you'd never be able to tell. We all remember ol' Isaac asking for a dick blessing so he could "Roger" Roger, the new bank teller. Sexual diversity was always just the status quo.

Now, if someone had come in, like Richard Simmons and done the "It's FAAAAAAAAABULOUS" routine, I think it probably would have gone over like a lead balloon, not because anyone was homophobic, but because we had work to do and didn't appreciate the pretentious intrusion.

#48701 - 02/11/11 06:29 PM Re: What is reality? [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: SkaffenAmtiskaw
I think Jake or Michael will correct me if I get this one wrong, so I'm just going to make a brief comparison to how I heard of things like this being handled in the heyday of the CoS. In San Francisco ca.1960-1970, homosexual monoculture was struggling to establish itself amidst the cultural landscape of America following the hippie movement.

The more melodramatic and self-righteous who approached the CoS found its apparent sexual liberalism appealing, and went to some lengths to make spectacles of themselves at local gatherings, until it became apparent that no one found their proclivities the least bit shocking or offensive.

That's pretty much it. No one cared about mature, courteous homosexuals; personal sexual preference was intentionally not an issue [with the obvious exception of prohibitions of anyone interested in pedophilia, bestiality, or necrophilia!]. One of the Church's most distinguished IV°s, for instance, was John Ferro, who was homosexual. But you'd never know it from speaking or corresponding with him.

As for the other kind, well:

Originally Posted By: Diane LaVey to M.A.A. 12/5/71
These fruits are ready to kill each other one minute, and the next minute they’re jumping into bed with each other. We’ve really had it with Satanic fairy godmothers - a new specification in the requirements for the Priesthood: Applicant must be straight!

This, of course, isn’t going to be made public, but it will be an unwritten regulation. All our liberalism with regard to homosexuality has gotten us is a lot of headaches. 95% of all homophiles are about as mature as teeny-boppers. And do they ever love to dish the dirt.

And I don't think that the Church did ordain any homosexuals thereafter, at least not through 6/1975.

The Temple of Set has always been indifferent to homosexuality per se.

#50183 - 02/28/11 03:50 PM Re: What is reality? [Re: mabon2010]
Hegesias Offline

Yes this has much bearing on my philosophy. I was having a nice and creepy, quite satisfying deja vu like when my curses work. Now think for a moment about how ancient Gnosticism and the demiurge creator figure applies to the holographic universe theory. I mean that science is explaining some very old metaphors in great detail. The multiverse and the superstring theories assert a notion that the possibility for a dark reality that does not apply to the laws of causal physics is high.

I just watched this program ('The Secret Life of Chaos' was excellent too on bbc online) and saw connotations immediately with what I recognise through understanding what is the demiurge crime and chaos gnosticism. Something is very close to being discovered publicly that will be devastating to how people perceive reality.

The numinous Muslims also have a metaphysical understanding close to these theories but they accept it more like the grand order of things because people see order and chaos as a matter of understanding of the same thing—cosmos.

Quantum physics open an understanding into what the most ancient religions have been saying for aeons, that reality is a product of your mind, and if you know this, you can change your reality.

However things in my fractal reality have been going swimmingly. I am more isolated in deja vu all the time and soon the destruction of this earth and the arrival of the eternal dark aeon.

Don't worry though, you, the readers fractal reality will have another me in it and the world will still be here shaping itself around your conception. Or by reading this understanding, are you now trapped in my doomed universe.

Although the light is fleeting we may take from the external what we want.

The way I see it is that the end death of the cosmos is the eternal dark aeon, we reach this primordial chaos state upon death but are we already there as causality does not apply to the dark acausal/ primordial Chaos which surrounds the cosmos/ holographic universe. Are we all part of the demiurgos illusion. God created man in his own image, we are fractals. But everything has it's negative side, I just happen to be bringing eternal darkness to engulf this universe, it's no big deal. How magnificent the shadow of the destroyer will be.

#50749 - 03/10/11 08:05 AM Re: What is reality? [Re: Hegesias]
Hegesias Offline

I will have to continue and explain the previous post in depth by quoting some established and contemporary theories relating to the holographic universe theory and the multiverse theory, which I neglected to outline in the previous text (thus making me appear quite insane).

Contrary to popular belief I'm not as mad as I may appear, I just have knowledge of Chaos magick theory and I twist a macabre paradigm in accordance to multiverse theory and the gnostic demiurge. This is a duel approach which cultivates the ability to switch off the emotional response to be dispassionate toward the external and even to laugh at danger which is a necessary tool for handling situations imposed upon us as well as for contemplation of what is evil intelligence which is not entirely a separate issue, but for this post I am trying to stay in context of what is reality pertaining to what has been discovered through sciences and what is perception of the world.

I'm a naturalistic person who has great empathy with nature and other beings so that side of Satanism does not need as much cultivation. The anti-cosmic Satanism is a tool to attain self control and non reaction to the external. Because I used to be so aggressive and emotional, calculated sinister means have been sought over the years to attain self-mastery and this includes a culmination of nihilism..

I believe in one intrinsic meaning in my reality. "empathy", including dark empathy with nature and other beings.

And what I need to exist in this way is."dispassion", which the anti-cosmic pestilent thought can polarise.

This being said I can post my findings and understandings as to what is reality. Bare in mind I am very much grounded in a naturalistic paradigm and explore nihilistic and macabre thoughts within metaphysics to gain perspective and also preserve the object which is to assert Will to Power into the world.

Ok

Bohm suggests that an intense heightening of individuals who have shaken off the "pollution of the ages" (wrong worldviews that propagate ignorance), who come into close and trusting relationship with one another, can begin to generate the immense power needed to ignite the whole consciousness of the world. In the depths of the Implicate Order, there is a "consciousness, deep down—of the whole of mankind." It is this collective consciousness of mankind that is truly significant for Bohm. It is this collective consciousness that is truly one and indivisible, and it is the responsibility of each human person to contribute towards the building of this consciousness of mankind,

Bohm also believes that the individual will eventually be fulfilled upon the completion of cosmic noogenesis. Referring to all the elements of the cosmos, including human beings, as projections of an ultimate totality, Bohm notes that as a "human being takes part in the process of this totality, he is fundamentally changed in the very activity in which his aim is to change that reality, which is the content of his consciousness." Bohm is intuitive that the human person and mankind collectively, upon accomplishing a successful noogenesis, will come to fullness within that greater dimension of reality—the Cosmic Apex.

Bohm refers to this ultimate level—the source of the nonmanifest—as the Subtle Nonmanifest, something akin to spirit, a mover, but still matter in the sense that it is a part of the Implicate Order. For Bohm, the Subtle Nonmanifest is an *active intelligence* beyond any of the "energies defined in thought."

Trying to describe the Subtle Nonmanifest, Bohm states that the "subtle is what is basic and the manifest is its result." T îve intelligence "directly transforms matter." And finally, Bohm says it straight: "there's a truth, an actuality, a being beyond what can be grasped in thought, and this is intelligence, the sacred, the holy."

Bohm poetically thinks of this cosmic Subtle Nonmanifest in a state of meditation. But what is it doing? Meditation means "to reflect, to turn something over in the mind, and to pay close attention." Without explanation, Bohm wonders aloud that while we meditate on that which we term the subtle nonmanifest, does the Subtle Nonmanifest concentrate on *its* Subtle Nonmanifest?" Does this mean that the Cosmic Apex ponders upon something beyond or outside of itself? Possibly Bohm is considering the infinite potential of what he terms "multidimensional reality." He might also be thinking of the possibility of Something Separate.

Here is an excerpt from a website on the multiverse theory and how it applies to the individual. It has been revealed that the Creator has fashioned the work of His hands "in His own Image." Realize now that the universe of your perception: the people, places, objects, and interactive processes once thought of as "containing you--but still essentially separate" is nothing more than a gigantic self-portrait, painted in continually expanding, repetitive patterns in every direction into infinity. This is so because, in order to perceive something, a person has to interpret the images that are being fed to his brain. With that interpretation, the observer becomes the creator of his personal reality. The grid through which all images and information passes is made entirely of each individual's unique vibratory essence. Therefore, his reality always "looks like him".

And finally my thoughts.

The end of the phenomenal universe may seem to be a long way off, but just as a dead star shines brightly in the night's sky though long since dead; Life is a flash of fleeting light. The senses perceive the deadlight of a dead star

What does this mean?

Acausality does not function within causality so the dark alpha and dark omega are the same thing and surround causality which is fleeting. The order (including Earth) being much like an island which is formed by the building blocks of the universe which come from in infinite sea of disordered building blocks. In this we see that although the blocks are ordered and structured everything eventually returns to disorder. This is not Chaos itself but merely uninterpreted order. Chaos is the unmanifest possibility before emerges the order so that new order can emerge whether this is perceived as order or disorder is irrelevant in regards to what is Chaos What is important is to recognise that the individual may act independently in opposition to the external Will of the collective whole. The individual pathes the path to uncertainty back from whichever abstraction he may be at as all paths lead back to the crossroads of Chaos in ones mind where opposites come from.

By assertion of the nihilist dialectic into and over opposites (order), and by cultivating the anti-cosmic pestilent thought with deliberate abuse of the laughter/laughter Chaos magick principle, the external does not control the individual and I know from experience that fearlessness, ruthlessness and heartlessness results from an extreme adversarial mindset. Why? Because the individual may laugh at anything corporeal from others dying to having his life threatened to receiving violence to administering it, because his desolate laughter has no opposite nor causal manifestation as his hate is primordial, pure and universal, and beyond paroxysmal emotion with no discrimination of the target; friend, foe, dead, alive—all are meaningless before his adversarial inspiration. This is not a means to an end but a stage by which new intrinsic value can emerge. Whether this is to perceive a simplified or more complex reality is up to the individual and their ability to allocate intrinsic meaning to what had been preserved and made stronger.

In this we see that the individual is beyond the limitations imposed by how others expect him to react. The external does not control the individual, he sees through it's illusions, he recognises the darkest principle that perpetuate from the brightest stratagem of light. The individual is the darkest principle, the centre of which is personified by Satan— the highest principle of Chaos, his adversarial essence and Will are the same, the consciousness is merely the mediator and not the centre of the individual as ego is a mixture of the Will and the external influence and so the individual mocks the foolish demiurgos in essence not in ego—the ego is the work of the demurgos illusion and has no power over the individual. The consciousness is the observer of the natural world, the individual is not tantalised by extrinsic factors other than to recognise their objective relevance. The individual will realise that intrinsic meaning can be found in materialism but that such is not his base to exist. Dark empathy does not have a bearing on the anti-cosmic pestilent thought because the very essence of the objective is to respond independently from the external. Only in extreme circumstance should one summon the anti-cosmic pestilent thought, for madness will result if the thought is summoned carelessly, for it will ensnare all of ones reality in madness because the blackest intrusion possible into the human psyche is what the thought is.

The demiurgos being the phenomenal, external form of the idea of the world, which the individual has been imprisoned by—the ego. Through active and passive nihilism, annihilation of this world which has been imposed (especially by society) opens the dark uncreation stage, The Dark Night of the Soul, from which the emergence of absolute new can emerge from absolute nothing, or to come back as demiurge or to simply not exist at all ie suicide which I do not condone because the magnificence and irony of ones corpse cannot be perceived after death. So, reality is the challenge of the self. With discipline and willed actions, the individual shapes his life's reality through his minds reality. The incorporeal Will of the individual is a link to the Dark acausal, the primordial uncreation state which is reached instantly yet timelessly through the gate of death (linked to through the death of the ego). This is the Dark acausal where physicals and linear causal time are not relevant and lawless creation is possible. The incorporeal Will, the dark subconsciousness of the individual is part of the ineffable Source, the non-existence, the black deluge of uncreation, both the timeless catalyst and the end death of the universe which ensnares the bastard demiurgos from alpha and omega—primordial Chaos.

The incorporeal Will of the individual is part of the Chaotic unmanifest and opposes the ordered Will of the corporeal cosmos. Whether Chaos is part of the individual or part of a dark divine force outside of cosmos is not important, the importance is the objective which is to spit upon the very fabric of reality and oppose everything by arrogant laughter, thus the external has no control over the individual—he laughs at suffering, death and the enemy itself—matter. The individual laughs at death, including his own, for it is his entertainment to mock that which tries in futility to control him. Pointless you say? Such extreme adversarial intent is meaningless you say? If one finds intrinsic meaning in ruthlessness and evil for all purposes of victory over life itself then transcendental anti-cosmic nihilism is the path of finding intrinsic meaning to adversarial intent itself, the individual is uncontrollable as any external force is below that of his adversarial Will, the consequence of being in control of his reality and embracing hatred for all that is in reality is what diminishes all external cause and effect, all influences are diminished. There is no spiritual prize nor ultimate goal of sustaining the filthy light ridden consciousness after death, no, the intrinsic meaning is an obsessional love affair with her strange shadow—the only presence of beauty is the dark purity of death which embraces all that suffers humiliation in the light. The scythe smites all.

One-pointedness meditation into the abyssal mind reveals that the light is fleeting but that we may take from the external what we wish and create our reality within the infinitesimal multiverse. Unfortunately we are joined by the veil of matter and have a collective consciousness which serves to preserve and perpetuate the demiurge crime as citizens of the multiverse consigned to a collective whole in the universe. However the anti-cosmic Satanist is the multidimensional heretic seeking the lawless dark. What is at the end death of the universe? Probably eternal frozen blackness, but that's better than an existence of unwillingly cooperating in an implicate order which the individual did not ask to be apart of.

So, reality for me is to empathise with nature and simply be my nature, at the same time, theories and contemplations about what nature might be upon closer inspection only serves to preserve and fulfil my sensual existence as a human being that is in resonance with nature and that this is my reality and fate to respond to nature, still something resides beneath the surface veil, an epistemic distrust of the openly visible.

Death to cosmos. The scythe smites all.

#50787 - 03/11/11 12:58 AM Re: What is reality? [Re: Hegesias]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
 Quote:
What is at the end death of the universe? Probably eternal frozen blackness, but that's better than an existence of unwillingly cooperating in an implicate order which the individual did not ask to be apart of.

The individual will always be subject to some sort of external influence... unless, of course, there is no "individual" to exist due to a slight case of eternal frozen blackness.

Gnosticism and other such derived dualisms amuse me to no end, seeing heretic after heretic twist the words of Genesis around like some kind of a mad carnival wheel, until one can no longer tell the difference between God and the Devil.

Satanism, in part, is a way of addressing the proverbial "problem of evil". Bringing a "demiurge" into the picture, however, is only begging the question, as it only ends up reintroducing the problem in a more subtle form.

The Cathars were right about one thing, though-- Satan is indeed the Kosmokrator and God of This World. The catch is, though, there is no "other world", and, contrary to Ophite metaphysics, nothing existed prior to Chaos, because Chaos is the fundamental essence of reality.

I don't see a hard line that divides the "manifest" and "unmanifest"-- or the "causal" and "acausal" if you prefer. The known laws of physics break down if you look deep enough into the abyss, but it's more of a nebulous gradient of human understanding if anything. I don't mean to imply that rational science can systematically categorize everything, but rather stress that consciousness is only a small outpost in the middle of a vast and unknown dark reality. In opinion, such a metaphysical conclusion would negate the need to bifurcate objective reality on a fundamental level.

So I suppose you could call me a sort of monist. I don't see any particular structure of reality as "better" than another, because it's either the devil you know or the devil you don't, except in the end, it's all the same Devil.

Edited by The Zebu (03/11/11 01:01 AM)

#50797 - 03/11/11 06:56 AM Re: What is reality? [Re: The Zebu]
Hegesias Offline

Yes the demiurge in my literature is only the phenomenal form of it's idea, the world of light by which the individual perceives it, and thus the individuals ego which he is shackled is a series of illusions mistaken for the centre of self.

I can't post here because I already posted it on another forum "first 5 books". But anyway here is something else closer to home from me. In short, humans perceive patterns that repeat revealing that the world is of a holographic nature, this is simply a human perspective and related to how our brain works. Realities are born and collapsing at the same time and order and disorder are only human perceptions and not the Chaos of which I speak. The Chaos of which I speak of would be the primordial dark Alpha and dark Omega surrounding the universe from before the big bang and after the eventual heat death of the universe, the membranes of the eleventh dimension which catalyse the creation of matter are the stage of lawless possibility where the chain reaction occurs. And yes this is present within nature all the time, the most simple input conditions at the stage of unmanifest potential are the conditions from which causal evolution perpetually occur.

The thing we have not been able to understand is how the initial emergence of creation is catalysed without external stimuli. Would this be something to do with infinitesimally obscure changes we cannot detect? Or is this down to the elusiveness of what is known as "The God Particle" apparently responsible for assigning mass to matter.

We are said to be vibrations and this I feel is only a partial truth for all seems to be pointing towards consciousness, consciousness being nothing to do with to my realisation of self, consciousness is only the observer of the enemy as action toward the external is always aggressive/assertion and inaction would be passivity ie. compassion, an inactive state the external has imposed on the individual rendering him docile.

The demiurge's trick is to delude the individual in the senses and make him carry on a linear path perpetuating his species to project the filthy creation; a fixed fate as in the implicate order of things would impose.

The Individuals Will is apart of the dissolving impulse of Chaos which seeks to re-establish primal formlessness. Chaos seeps forth to reabsorb all matter from Alpha and Omega making it once more apart of it's timeless fog.

Basically taking "As above, so below—macrocosmos being apart of the same fundamental fabric as microcosmos and vice versa— The universe being the same as God and God being the same as man", and recognising that some of us are so inclined to be bringing about the endless dark aeon which will invade the cosmos with disharmonic energy blanketing every conscious being, ensue theunstoppable deluge of darkness flooding forth into and out of the dark subconsciousness. By channelling the anti-cosmic pestilent thought into and out of one’s dark subconsciousness, we can attain the dark gnosis making us more apart of the source thus dissolving both the internal and external false light of the bastard demiurge.

As above, as is below! The interconnected children of light will be consumed at their most vulnerable. You must end your world. You must wake up. A global consciousness shift is happening and because of this the slaves of the demiurge will become enlightened, but it will be a false enlightenment. Why? The black hole or seed of all that comes into existence expands into atomic structures in the second dimension—the infinite building blocks of creation. The third dimension and the solar system is the focus for manifestation of matter. It is herein that existence arrives at a reflection of what is communicated/created from thought. Now what is wrong here is that the vessels of false light are perpetuating the crime of creation and thus we are against this in full force invading the cosmos with disharmonic energy darkening and quickening the subconsciousness of humans. Seed the anti-cosmic pestilent thought to bloom! the effect is fractal and irreversible, feeding the inner darkness of humans, this way darkening the world’s collective soul and bringing about the endless dark aeon.

The days go by in a matter of moments and everything continues as I have foreseen. The bifurification of reality is at hand, the homo nullus will remain shackled to their aeon of light, comfort and numbing stasis. The black oceans of Chaos come to flood the false creation, washing away all illusion.

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.035 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.