Page 2 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#49763 - 02/25/11 07:28 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: TrollovGrimness]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
 Originally Posted By: TrollovGrimness
Whenever one wants to have sex with another it's like spinning the chamber with 3 bullets in a six shot gun and shooting yourself in the face.

Whenever? Have you never heard of condoms, STI screenings, blood tests, urine tests, pap smears, vaccinations, and even hygienic habits? Anyone who takes a minimal amount of effort to be informed, careful, and responsible can be sexually active with minimal risk of infection. Having sex with multiple people doesn't necessarily entail carelessness.

For that matter, a long-term, committed, exclusive polyamorous relationship would expose a person to much less risk than the serial monogamy I've seen some practice.

Informed sex with 100 partners is far less risky than ignorant sex with one.

Sex with another human being is a permanent emotional transference. There is a catharsis. You certainly do bridge a gulf.

I think it's interesting that you imply you have had minimal sexual experience, yet feel you are in a position to speak categorically about what sex is like for all people in all circumstances.

#49775 - 02/25/11 10:06 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: XiaoGui17]
TrollovGrimness Offline
stranger

Loc: Montreal
Preventing STDs is not so simple as putting a condom on if you think it stops everything you're misinformed.

And yes levels of STDs amongst young people has gotten out of control.

#49781 - 02/25/11 10:51 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: TrollovGrimness]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Preventing STDs is not so simple as putting a condom on if you think it stops everything you're misinformed.

I listed 7 ways to minimize risk and you only read "condom"? And I never said that it "stops everything." You're both missing what I did say and attributing things to me that I didn't say.

#49797 - 02/26/11 02:41 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: XiaoGui17]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
I listed 7 ways to minimize risk and you only read "condom"? And I never said that it "stops everything." You're both missing what I did say and attributing things to me that I didn't say.

From the 7 things you listed only 3 have minimizing effects of having STD's. Blood tests, urine tests,.. are mostly taken when it's already too late.
Vaccination isn't also that effective when it comes down to genital wards, Phtirus pubis (or pubic lice..). On the other hand you have covered the hygiene part. But then again, some find it rude to demand the other person to go and wash him/herself.

As about your comment about Trollovgrimness her sexual endeavours.. Weren't you the one who admitted to have had sex with persons out of piety? Better watch you're step.

Edited by Dimitri (02/26/11 02:44 AM)

#49800 - 02/26/11 03:22 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Dimitri]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Sometimes people get tested before they have sex with someone. I know a girl who wont sleep with anyone who doesn't first get tested with her.

Of course, somethings, like herpes can only be diagnosed when an actual outbreak is occurring. But with the large number of people who already carry the virus it probably wont be long before those who don't have it can count themselves amongst the minority.

There is no way to be 100% protected unless you refuse to engage in any sexual contact. Ever. That doesn't sound like fun to me. Sometimes you just got to throw caution to the wind.

#49801 - 02/26/11 03:25 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Dimitri]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
From the 7 things you listed only 3 have minimizing effects of having STD's. Blood tests, urine tests,.. are mostly taken when it's already too late.

I was referring to testing a potential partner before sleeping with him/her, not testing oneself. Testing oneself isn't prevention, though early detection can help one catch bacterial infections when simple antibiotics will clear them up, before they lead to complications (such as pelvic inflammatory disease).

Vaccination isn't also that effective when it comes down to genital wards, Phtirus pubis (or pubic lice..).

The HPV vaccine protects against the two most common types that cause cancer and the two most common types that cause warts. It doesn't protect against all forms, but it certainly reduces risk considerably. It's wise to get, since genital warts is hard to test for, impossible to cure, and not always blocked by condoms.

On the other hand you have covered the hygiene part. But then again, some find it rude to demand the other person to go and wash him/herself.

I was referring to urinating and washing oneself after sex (which can reduce the risk of transmission). Telling a partner to wash himself/herself before sex is more for the sake making him/her a little more pleasant to go down on.

Weren't you the one who admitted to have had sex with persons out of piety? Better watch you're step.

...No, I never said that, nor would I ever say that. You're seriously either confusing me with someone else or reading my posts with fun goggles.

#49802 - 02/26/11 03:43 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
Of course, somethings, like herpes can only be diagnosed when an actual outbreak is occurring.

Technically there is a blood test for herpes, though one must specially request it. Most people do test positive because it doesn't distinguish between genital herpes and oral herpes. Oral herpes (cold sore type) is extremely common (as it can be spread by kissing). But if one tests positive in a blood test and has never had a cold sore, that's a strong indicator they may carry the other kind.

Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
There is no way to be 100% protected unless you refuse to engage in any sexual contact. Ever.

Even then, you can still get herpes from circumcision, hepatitis or HIV from needles (not just druggies, but accidental nicks of medical personnel), crabs from towels and bedsheets, syphilis from contact with animals, chlamydia from lack of water sanitation (Google trachoma), etc. Fuck, let's just all live in sterile plastic bubbles.

#49805 - 02/26/11 03:52 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: XiaoGui17]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Well last time I went and got tested I told them to check for "everything" and the doctor informed me that she could do a blood test for herpes but that it wasn't really accurate and things like that are better diagnosed when an actual outbreak is occurring.

A friend of mine caught chlamydia from (supposedly) a toilet seat at his work. They gave him some antibiotics to clear it up which is funny because I thought you had to get "ram-rodded" to clear that up.

I'm just glad that with everything floating out there I have managed to keep myself in the clear.

#49818 - 02/26/11 05:32 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Dimitri]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Weren't you the one who admitted to have had sex with persons out of piety? Better watch you're step.

piety:

reverence for god or devout fulfillment of religious obligations

pity:

to have compassion

D.

#49830 - 02/26/11 06:21 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Diavolo]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
Sex out of piety?

That's when you do it on your knees! \:D

I'll get my coat . . .

#49871 - 02/26/11 12:32 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: XiaoGui17]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
I was referring to testing a potential partner before sleeping with him/her, not testing oneself. Testing oneself isn't prevention, though early detection can help one catch bacterial infections when simple antibiotics will clear them up, before they lead to complications (such as pelvic inflammatory disease).

"Hey darling before we go to bed tonight lets go see a doctor to check if you're not having one of those ugly diseases..."
And I disagree with testing oneself is not prevention. Take a test and see if you haven't got an STD, it's prevention of not passing it on towards other persons.

And otherwise: exactly my point.

Quote:
It's wise to get, since genital warts is hard to test for, impossible to cure, and not always blocked by condoms.

There are various cures for genital warts. This can be achieved by various methods of destruction (burning, freezing and chemicals) or use of a gel and cream. Most of the time a combination of antibiotics are prescribed to destroy the virus causing the warts to grow.

Quote:
I was referring to urinating and washing oneself after sex (which can reduce the risk of transmission). Telling a partner to wash himself/herself before sex is more for the sake making him/her a little more pleasant to go down on.
At that moment it is already too late.

Quote:
...No, I never said that, nor would I ever say that. You're seriously either confusing me with someone else or reading my posts with fun goggles.

Confusing with someone else.. quite probably. But I do think it was you. Can't seem to find the topic at the moment.

#49941 - 02/26/11 06:35 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Dimitri]
XiaoGui17 Offline

"Hey darling before we go to bed tonight lets go see a doctor to check if you're not having one of those ugly diseases..."

Someone who picks up people in a bar and expects to sleep with them that very same night may have trouble using this strategy, but I've consistently used it without a hitch. My partners are grateful that I do, because mutual tests help protect them as well.

Quote:
There are various cures for genital warts. This can be achieved by various methods of destruction (burning, freezing and chemicals) or use of a gel and cream. Most of the time a combination of antibiotics are prescribed to destroy the virus causing the warts to grow.

Removing the warts does not get rid of the viral infection that gave rise to them, and antibiotics are only effective against bacteria (not viruses). HPV can clear up on its own over time, but antibiotics won't get rid of it.

Quote:
At that moment it is already too late.

Not necessarily. Many studies have shown that washing after sex reduces the probably of transmission of many venereal diseases. It's not 100% effective (nothing is), but it does improve one's chances.

Quote:
Confusing with someone else.. quite probably. But I do think it was you. Can't seem to find the topic at the moment.

If you meant "pity," as Diavolo pointed out, then yes, I did indeed have sex with someone out of pity. That was eight years ago, and I've long since learned my lesson. I wouldn't have openly admitted it were I still dumb enough to do it. Besides, how wise were you eight years ago? Having made such mistakes, and learned from them, is part of the personal experience that I have, and TrollovGrimness lacks.

#49942 - 02/26/11 07:33 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: XiaoGui17]
Hegesias Offline

'Cloning' I am all up for, I'd love 4-5 of the same woman type at once, I just can't be attracted to the face of another female when I like a certain one. Body attraction is different and just automatic.

This polyamory thing won't work for me because I only like raven haired corpse white females and these are hard to find with the right body proportions as it is, let alone for them to be susceptible to my penetrating them anally. It can often take months to get them to be open to the advance which has to be cleverly cultivated and teased. If one woman told the other little things that were going on everything could be spoiled and you'd just have to start from the beginning with new girls, all that ass fuck conspiracy work for nothing.

I had two girls at once when I was 18, but I just kept with the one with the better shaped ass towards the end half. They looked quite alike (apart from features) so this was ideal. Was still not so real as when your with one female though.

I find it's best to have only 18 year old girlfriends, this way limiting the chance that they have come into contact with something deadly, basically not a virgin but a female that has had sex with some virgin loser previous and is open to my charms and muscular body that can overwhelm them.

An emergency tip (if you really can't bear to look at her heart shaped ass any more without wanting to cut your own throat from frustration) is to accidentally fire the condom across to room while pretending to put it on. They won't want to have a condom inside them that has been in an ashtray ha! And make sure that you really turn your partner on first, like badly, so she will be susceptible to your ass-fucking advances at the right time, Then at that golden window of opportunity, while she is still really hot for you, you get your wicked way and can savour her nightmare groans and that overwhelmed and confused look on her face when she cums.

I am serious, no lie, I used to be this terrible. I have matured now into something much more hungry.

#49962 - 02/26/11 10:43 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: hippochristian]
XiaoGui17 Offline

@Hegesias Is it really that hard to get anal? I don't understand why someone would be so hesitant about it. While the measures you have gone to in order to get it are hilarious, it seems kind of silly that you would have to go that far.

Edited by XiaoGui17 (02/26/11 10:45 PM)
Edit Reason: This is a response to Hegesias, not hippochristian

#49971 - 02/26/11 11:24 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: XiaoGui17]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
Is it really that hard to get anal?

With some girls, yes it pretty damn hard. Though it has been my experience that if you really want it, most any girl will eventually give it up if you are persistent without pushing the issue too much.

Once they finally agree to it, alcohol and starting off slow can help to insure that you aren't stopped after 3 inches. Some women just can't handle it though.

Page 2 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.