Page 3 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#49975 - 02/26/11 11:57 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Sorry, but I can't help being reminded of this clip

Some chicks just can't do anal. As in, physically can't do it. Do guys hold this against them?

#49978 - 02/27/11 12:14 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Nemesis]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
 Originally Posted By: Nemesis
Sorry, but I can't help being reminded of this clip

Some chicks just can't do anal. As in, physically can't do it. Do guys hold this against them?

That's hilarious. Also funny...

Physically can't do it? How does that work? Is their asshole sealed shut? How would they take a dump?

I've met some women who didn't know how to take it, or had been with men who didn't know how to give it, and endured traumatic experiences because of said ignorance. But I've never met a girl that couldn't do it if both parties knew what they were doing.

#49980 - 02/27/11 12:18 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Nemesis]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

LOL! I love Archer.

"You killed a hooker!"

"Call girl."

"When they're dead they're just hookers!"

I can't speak for anyone else but I don't hold it against a girl if she can't do it. Just as long as there aren't a bunch of other things she can't/wont do. Some things are a must.

Edit: I have used the "just the tip" line on several occasions. I was lying every single time. ;\)

Edited by 6Satan6Archist6 (02/27/11 12:29 AM)
Edit Reason: marked

#49981 - 02/27/11 12:30 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Jake999 Offline

HIT HER WITH A BRICK!!!!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!

Everybody knows you use a tire iron!

I've had lovers who liked anal sex and some who didn't, but I've pretty much considered it an optional activity. I wouldn't hold it against her if she didn't do it, although I would ask that she at least try once.

There once was a guy who wanted anal sex from his girlfriend, and she kept refusing him. So one day, he said, "Look, honey, I'll just stick it in once, and if it hurts, I'll stop."

She reluctantly agreed, and soon, he was plunging his hard hoo hoo ass and she screamed out in pain, "OH FUCK! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP! IT HURTS SO BAD!!!"

He continued until he got his rocks off and laid next to her breathing heavily while she screamed at him, "YOU BASTARD! YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD STOP IF IT HURT!"

He looked at her and said, "It didn't hurt. I think it felt GREAT!"

#49996 - 02/27/11 10:08 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: XiaoGui17]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
No, I meant more along the lines of having rectal polyps or hemorrhoids. Something tells me that shoving a cock up there would not be in the best interest of a lady's rectum.

#49998 - 02/27/11 10:31 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Nemesis]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

No, I meant more along the lines of having rectal polyps or hemorrhoids. Something tells me that shoving a cock up there would not be in the best interest of a lady's rectum.

The idea of shoving ones penis up a hemorrhoid plagued poopshoot doesn't strike me as very appetizing. It might however be like a ribbed condom for the guy's pleasure.

Still, I think I'll pass on such an opportunity and have a beer instead.

D.

#49999 - 02/27/11 10:47 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Diavolo]
mabon2010 Offline

Loc: The Commonwealth of Great Brit...
The human papilloma virus inhabits the skin of humans. There are many versions of HPV, though a few will cause cancer. When you insert your willy into a mouth, bum, or vagina, or your tongue into the same, this virus may throw a wild party in the part it just jumped to and you will get cancer. The mouth cancers have a 50% mortality rate.

#50024 - 02/27/11 03:27 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Diavolo]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Ah. That's more a matter of "why would you want to?" than "why wouldn't she want to?"

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
The idea of shoving ones penis up a hemorrhoid plagued poopshoot doesn't strike me as very appetizing.

Yeah... what he said.

#50027 - 02/27/11 05:03 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: XiaoGui17]
Hegesias Offline

The point of my post was to expose something, there is no conspiracy if the female is turned on enough. Talking about such things will spoil it EVERY time. I just persuade physically, a woman's body is responsive even if they have a moral objection. Yes they do say it hurts at first but they don't mind because this turns into a deep pleasure/ pain sensation. If you make a female cum in this way you are doing it right. Damn I like Greek girls.

I have preferred the uptight and posh lady type in the past who would not dare to entertain the idea, it's just more overwhelming for them when it happens and the uncontrolled expression they come out with is most gratifying. Do your girl in the ass properly, it's severely intimate if you the male is sadist and she masochist, it's much like doing a virgin because she won't be able to control her reactions or fake anything to try and impress you or whatever, if you are doing this correctly they won't be able to do anything except be overwhelmed. I know personally that some women don't want to try it because they know they'll lose composure and moan like a wildebeest.

I don't always have sex like this I'm just a fiend for anything that overwhelms women, especially that which may be new to them, including romance and honesty works a charm. It differs on the partner, because obviously we are all different. This is why I'd never be good at Polyamory, I focus all my attention to being intuitive to one lady.

And if my girlfriend saw this she'd probably kill me. She's in Illinois now so I am safe for a few months till she comes back. I am doomed, these posts are non deletable......

#50202 - 02/28/11 06:11 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
Psychologically considered, this thread is splendid. For the muscular, sexual activity involved is the best remedy for dullness of Mind; and, christian religions are very apt to produce this undesirable effect. The trouble with most religions are that their Mind and body do not act in unison: their body is always seperated from their Mind. They imagine that there is a body and there is a Mind, and forget this seperation is merely ideational; therefore, artificial.

The sluggishness of Mind which is so frequently the effect of quietistic activity, is not at all conducive to the maturing of the sexual experience. The body kept busy will keep the Mind busy; thus, fresh, wholesome and alert.

Ciao ;\)

#50203 - 02/28/11 06:22 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: paolo sette]
Hegesias Offline

Psychophysical awareness. Your post reminded me of what I felt was unnatural about the Jung personality test, that 'feeling' and 'thinking' were presented as somehow being estranged from one another. Likewise we see people taking to artifice in sexual experience.

Again my fetish is 'complete nakedness', of mind and body, only then will the ego die and the dark timelessness will engulf the lovers, something quite unattainable for some. I have been with some females that were so artificial and treat sex as a sport or something you learn tips about from their girl friends, very tragic and quite insulting, and odd. Some people have no drive and need to supplement with abstraction I guess.

#50506 - 03/05/11 11:36 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Hegesias]
TrollovGrimness Offline
stranger

Loc: Montreal
My own private life is my own business. That said the doll in my avatar is mine although I am a male I appreciate them a lot I think they're really beautiful. My appreciation for them is sincere and it helps encourage my partner with her sewing and her awareness of her femininity. I am eternally grateful to Volks, Luts, and other doll companies from Korea and Japan for making these fine sculpts I am fortunate that I have a confidently female partner and not a partner who is averse to her own femininity. It is rare to see a girl in a summer dress anymore. I come from a generation brainwashed against the division of the sexes.

If any of you are considering having children soon a doll like the one in my avatar will be a treasure for them; an inspiration to their own self worth and the impulse to a creativity where they can entertain any fancy. Look up owners photos on Luts website for example.. it is hard to see owners photos unless you are a member on Den Of Angels (recommended).. its amazing to me to see what dolls look like and the owners who own them.. sometimes the doll is a model of the real person almost other times it is a wonderful escapism for what women may otherwise wear today. I also enjoy conventions there are girls who cosplay some adorable outfits.. it is a real shame that few have the confidence to wear their fanciful fashions in 'real life' anymore. But your doll or a convention is always a place to be free to do that.. I think many young girls who go to these conventions later realize they can meet friends and are confident to wear nice things on a regular basis. Learning to sew (with machine/pattern making etc..) is wonderful...

That said reading through this thread although I would want to share my passions with others of the opposite sex I am continually reminded of their lack of femininity and self-worth. My perspective on women from my generation:

It is hard to keep alcohol out of their hands. They always want to drink. They always want to do drugs. They always want to party. Gaming or any kind of hobby is beneath them. Leisure is anathema. Their life is just a whirlwind of drama and compulsions. and no one else seems worth it to me anyway.

The person in this thread who claims to have fucked 100 different people or whatever.. congratulations you must be a real misanthrope. I have more respect for people to want to be close to them than to fuck 99 times and drop them. I'm sure you keep in touch.

Edited by TrollovGrimness (03/05/11 11:54 PM)

#50510 - 03/06/11 02:12 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: TrollovGrimness]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Originally Posted By: TrollovGrimness
The person in this thread who claims to have fucked 100 different people or whatever.. congratulations you must be a real misanthrope. I have more respect for people to want to be close to them than to fuck 99 times and drop them. I'm sure you keep in touch.

There's a lot of speculation and assumption in this. High numbers don't necessarily indicate disregard or lack of respect. Honestly, your snap judgments with so little to base them on make it seem like you have a problem with empathy and understanding others, and that's a way bigger barrier to intimacy than any "body count."

#50511 - 03/06/11 02:32 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: XiaoGui17]
Hegesias Offline

Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17
 Originally Posted By: TrollovGrimness

There's a lot of speculation and assumption in this. High numbers don't necessarily indicate disregard or lack of respect. Honestly, your snap judgments with so little to base them on make it seem like you have a problem with empathy and understanding others, and that's a way bigger barrier to intimacy than any "body count."
This was very well put from both sides and makes a lot clear to educate people. My partner is in another country for 3 more months, this is why I'm on here really I think, I'm going insane and not once have I wanted to have relations with another female, sure I feel like fucking anything that emits heat right now but that's because I'm a man without his partner, however anything else apart from my partner is not good enough, I am one of those body worship people I guess I put her on a pedestal as my ideal.

I always hated getting to know a new females body responses after putting so much into a different female before, I know one thing, women are not universal and have different buttons. It's hard not to get attached and obsessive over one partner for me, I get obsessive deliberately because I like dark intimate relations, I detest casual sex play and see that kind of thing as sunny and lighthearted, anything half assed is pretty much rejected by me. If something is not intense then to me it's not worth much. Just my opinion.

Orgies could be intense? but I don't know personally. It'd be something that would certainly break down social barriers, but sooner or later somebody would freak out and seriously start engaging, this is when everyone fucking stops what they are doing to look at the pair doing it properly. Just conjecture.

#50515 - 03/06/11 10:06 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Hegesias]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
General response:

Sex means something different to everyone.
Ranging from "sport fucking" to "making love". Even the two people involved in the fucking may view the act differently.

Some people use it as a tool, a weapon, a means to an end, or just to make a bunch of bastards. Depending on how you use it, reflects on how you view yourself and other people whether you realize it or not. Also, what you define as actual sex colors everything as well.

A lot of people take the self-righteous route because that way they can justify their own views on sex and feel better about themselves and their lack of experience.

Some people enjoy the casualness of orgies, others find them boring. The same with multiple partners, some like the casualness, others go beyond the casualness into a more stable multi-partner relationship.

Some people think by turning a monogamy relationship into a open swinging affair, it will save the relationship, most times, it just dooms it to a quicker death. Not everyone can handle the actual viewing of your partner fucking someone else verses the threesome fantasy.

In the end it doesn't matter what other people think or feel or how they view you. What does matter is what works well for yourself and whomever you choose to fuck as a partner or play toy.

Morgan

Page 3 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.