Page 4 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#50517 - 03/06/11 10:22 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Morgan]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Well said my dear.

I've been having sex with quite a lot of women who see it as an expression of love while I am just fucking them. Some might find comfort in love and limit their sexual practices solely into that context but others view love as quite a silly thing and consider sex like eating at a fine restaurant or drinking excellent wine. Masturbation would then be the equivalent of a hamburger and diet-coke.

Those (un)lucky enough to experience the psychological roller-coaster my relations are, will find out I consider nothing sacred about sex, and when the inevitable end of that relation has come, realize not to expect a christmas card either.

Does that really make me a misanthrope? I do not think so.

D.

#50522 - 03/06/11 06:01 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: TrollovGrimness]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: TrollovGrimness

The person in this thread who claims to have fucked 100 different people or whatever.. congratulations you must be a real misanthrope. I have more respect for people to want to be close to them than to fuck 99 times and drop them. I'm sure you keep in touch.

To answer your condescending statement. Bite me.

And yes, I do keep in touch with a number of woman that I have been intimate with, and that part of their relationship with me is at their discretion. I would have no illusions that I am "a nice guy," but one word that I don't think anyone could use with me is misanthrope... well, maybe some wet-behind-the-ears "student,"

I am misanthropic enough to have been married to one woman for 42 years and in a polyamorous relationship for the past 20. While I have the freedom to explore relationships with other women... and who knows one could stimulate me intellectually enough to make it worth considering... I remain with them in our polyfidelic relationship, and care for my legal wife's aged and Alzheimer's afflicted mother as if she were my own... altruistic? No. Family.

So yes, I've spent a portion of my 6 decades on the planet enjoying the favors of women as they have seen grace to extend to me. Sorry I couldn't live up to your standards. Buy a new Barbie on me.

#50524 - 03/06/11 08:11 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Jake999]
TrollovGrimness Offline
stranger

Loc: Montreal
I take condescending tones I guess to people who bug me about my private sex life. And then take condescending tone to me that I am not out fucking 100 different people, so therefor, am not as cool as them or something

I mention a bit about my doll just because someone or many people assumed me to be a female I am a male. And, the I live with my partner.. who has other dolls.. and introduced them to me.. so ya.

I am in a relationship I get enough sex thank you.

Edited by TrollovGrimness (03/06/11 08:12 PM)

#50525 - 03/06/11 08:38 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: TrollovGrimness]
Jake999 Offline

You might want to get your facts straight, jerk. I have made three posts in this thread and said NOTHING derogatory to or about you. Nothing. I only mentioned your dolls after you decided to lay your condescending tone on me.

I don't give a rats ass about your sex life. But I take shit from no one... go fuck yourself.

#50527 - 03/06/11 09:24 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: TrollovGrimness]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
I take condescending tones I guess to people who bug me about my private sex life.

I wasn't knocking you for your lack of experience so much as knocking you for claiming to be able to speak universally on what sex is like for everyone in spite of your lack of experience. Simply put, you're defensive, you're narrow-minded, and you suck at reading comprehension. Those are the things about you that bug me; I couldn't give a crap less about your sex life.

#50542 - 03/07/11 03:26 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: TrollovGrimness]
Woland Moderator Offline
Seasoned

Loc: Oslo, Norway
Hello,

My question is I see it has become more and more trendy to be 'bi-sexual'.

Well; If I remember correctly t'was the Hite-Report (or one of them at least) who suggested that approx. 5% of the worlds population is heterosexual, 5% of the worlds population is homosexual, and that the remaining 90% be more or less bisexual.
In other words; bisexuality is the norm...

Woland

Contra Mundum!

#50556 - 03/07/11 11:10 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: TrollovGrimness]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

It's funny, to me, that you bitch in moan about people talking about your "private sex life" and then immediately turn around and try and place your own value judgments on the sex life of another.

I've never been one to keep track of how many women I have slept with but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that I have been with over 100. Do I keep in touch with most of them? Certainly not. Many of them I had never met before or seen after. Others and I have just grown apart over the years and don't talk anymore for whatever reason. And still others I don't talk to because we ended our relationship on bad terms.

If that makes me a "bad person" - C'est La Vie - "I yam what I yam".

#50565 - 03/07/11 03:40 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: TrollovGrimness]
Mitch Koch Offline
stranger

Loc: TN
Over the course of my life I've heard a lot of rationalizations and judgments regarding people who enjoy multiple sex partners, but referring to them as misanthropes is a first. Honestly, it weakens the word and as a man who considers himself both a misanthrope AND a horndog, I have to add that the two can be (and usually are) totally separate and even create a nice dichotomy. True, sex is the only reason I have interacted with many of the folks I have (online conversations aside, obviously). Their bodies were the only thing they had to offer that I was interested in pursuing. That doesn’t make me as misanthropic as it makes me discerning. It’s no different than employing any other positive quality someone may have, for a mutual benefit. I hired my assistant because she is great for administrative work. I wouldn’t bang her because that isn’t where her most obvious talents lie. Likewise, I’ve had sex with women who stimulate me in only one way as I am a fetishist to the core. It doesn’t mean I hated or mistrusted them in a misanthropic way. Rather, it means I find one’s best qualities and enjoy them.

I don’t think that makes me any more of a misanthrope than an adult man who play with dolls. Hehehe…had to. ;\)

And as a guy who surpassed the 100-hole mark before his 21st birthday, I can also say that the bisexual explosion (pardon the pun) may not be as dismissible as a mere youth-trend. Perhaps since it is no longer a freakishly big deal to admit you also like playing with the same gender, that more people in fact feel comfortable to do so. I think the desires have always been there with the bulk of the population, but now people are just bored with being so guarded about it.

#50572 - 03/07/11 08:26 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Mitch Koch]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
Being practical and to-the-point, sex never wastes time or words in explanation. Its "answers" are always curt and pithy, and there is nothing to constitute a prolix in sex. If we are not aware and alert to catch a wink, we probably will miss the mark to begin either intentionally or non-intentionally. For instance, compare sex to lightning. The rapidity does not compose sex, but the naturalness, its freedom from artificialty, its being expressive, its originality--these are the essential characteristics. If we desire to get into the core of sex, then one must be careful not to be carried away on imaginative fantasy.

The posts given above stem from the literal and logical, but depending on the intention of those statements it would be misleading to try to see and understand from another's viewpoint. As far as they are given as strict answers to sexual problems, they may be solutions and pointers by which we may know where to look. But, we must not forget that finger pointing remains a finger and under no circumstances can it be changed into the experience itself. Danger always lurks where one slyly creeps in and takes the index for an experience.

;\)

#79337 - 08/17/13 09:08 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Woland]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
[General Reply]

Originally Posted By: Woland
Hello,

My question is I see it has become more and more trendy to be 'bi-sexual'.

Well; If I remember correctly t'was the Hite-Report (or one of them at least) who suggested that approx. 5% of the worlds population is heterosexual, 5% of the worlds population is homosexual, and that the remaining 90% be more or less bisexual.
In other words; bisexuality is the norm...

See also: Robert Epstein, included is a preliminary test for MSO/SOR.

When dealing with trendy things, there is a social trend of just coming out with it. People are obsessed with discussing sex, their sex lives, and classifying human behaviors into categories. Human Sexuality is becoming less Taboo to talk about but it's still a taboo subject. It's usually dealt with as a convenient time or place when it's appropriate to discuss it.

Some people go out of their way to break social taboos such as the case with the Vagina Monologues. Eve Ensler started a trend with creating monologues to spark dialogues. Before you can discuss sex, you first have to address how comfortable you are with your own body.

In the case of the youth talking outwardly about their own orientations, they are part of the Next of would-be adults to shape societal views. Naturally it will include some annoying behaviors but no better or worse than adult behavior, in truth.

The point is, from an early age kids are told to hide their bodies, be decent, that natural human behaviors are shamed such as nudity, curiosity and then of course, sexual maturity. Society deems the age of maturity far older than it actually is. Women sexually mature younger than men, all of which occurs in flux with the age of consent (law) in any given country.

Themes in the SB are addressing the heterodox way of liberation through self-realization. These themes aren't limited to 'Satanic' material either. Any piece of literature on human sexuality can cause an internal conflict.

Monogamy is taught to nurture the nuclear family, abstinence to ensure innocence and protection and in some cases for religious piety. Concepts of polyamory are just another way to create the 'family' within a relationship. Polygamy is still shunned (and deemed illegal in the U.S.), even if consenting adults make this decision for themselves. Promiscuity is still regarded as an evil, even by people in a LHP mindset. Equally, if you personally practice monogamy as a natural equilibrium forms, this too is otherized as your programming.

At the end of the day there is only you and your thoughts and behaviors. Whether you contemplate them and/or address them is up to you.

#79424 - 08/18/13 12:38 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: SIN3]
Vladislav Offline
stranger

What's the deal with the adult male who owns a doll? I don't get it, does he have sex with it or something?

I mean, I'm pretty open-minded in the sense that I understand there will be people appreciating things that I might not find at all interesting. But in a vacuum, if I learn that some guy is playing with a doll, I will take the mental shortcut of assuming he's... erm, disabled or something.

It's kind of like people who give human names their articles of clothing. Seriously, what the fuck.

Anyway, I learned about polyamory when I was in a toxic relationship that, at the time, I didn't the wisdom to see I wanted out. Honestly, if a layman asks me what polyamory is, I will tell him or her "Polyamory is the word used by socially awkward nerds to describe non-monogamy."

They say it's not about sex, but about deep, meaningful connections with multiple people. Blah, blah, blah. If it quacks like a duck...

The vibe I got from every "polyamorous" person is, well, that sexual competition is evil. Seems to me that polyamory is sex for communists: Let's all share everybody, weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

When in doubt, I turn to science. Not culture, not religion, not societal standards.

Here are some facts:

- Women have the capacity to pop out a baby once every 9 to 15 months (I've heard claims that uninterrupted breast feeding delays a woman's ability to get pregnant for up to six months).

- Men have the capacity to deliver sperm as frequently as every 10 minutes.

- Women are guaranteed that the baby sliding out their vagina is going to be theirs.

- Men don't have that guarantee.

- Neither men nor women are interested in wasting finite resources on raising somebody else's child.

- Men who have a genetic predisposition to promiscuity, and are able to successfully impregnate many women, will have more children running around, also likely carrying that gene.

- In contrast, bitch-men who are happy to raise some douchebag's child will end up with fewer biological children of their own, if any.

- "Sexually empowered" women who whore themselves around are less likely to secure the long-term interest of an especially viable man who understands he has many, many options. Lucky for them, there are plenty passive, balding tools who'll help raise an unknown daddy's baby.

- A woman who fucks 100 men in a year will still only pop out one baby in that year. Astute men will recognize that she's a slut, and many of them will not want to stick around to help raise a child that is very likely not theirs.

- BOTH sexes experience sexual jealousy. But for very, very different reasons. Daddy needs to be sure he's not spending his money on the milkman's child. Mommy needs to be sure Daddy won't take off with some skank, and his paycheck with him.

Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before. "Sex is more than just about procreation. We're higher up than animals, we are not so simple. Sex is a beautiful expression of love (lol @ this one)." And so on.

We fuck to make little bastards. PERIOD. End of discussion. Just as we eat to consume and absorb nutritious goodies that our bodies can use to repair themselves, have energy, and, well, generally postpone death.

The fact that sex feels good and food tastes yummy is NOT a refutation of what I just said. Instead, those good feelings need to be recognized for what they actually are: a damn good motivator to come back for more!

To assume that we, as humans, are somehow on an elite level is disgustingly arrogant and also the source of much confusion.

Of course, if sex was perceived objectively and no pleasure would be had from it (physically felt and emotionally perceived), we wouldn't be up to 7 billion by now, that's for sure.

#79442 - 08/18/13 05:14 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Vladislav]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
I know a shit ton of nerdy-type guys that collect 'Action Figures', they are just dolls aren't they? For example, my Father-in-Law collects Star Wars figures, he has a room designated for his collection. He has everything from the rare finds to the latest and greatest. To say he's a fan is an under-statement. It's his hobby. Does he play with them? Definitely, especially when the grand-kids come over, he's a big kid himself. He's neither disabled or retarded. He's actually a well-rounded, down to earth and funny guy. We trade Horror Films all the time and I've gone through is collection of figures many times. He actually gets quite excited to show me new purchases and talk about the character traits.

The OP seems to be addressing the idea that he finds a specific type of doll 'art' and appreciates them as a way to support his partner. In relationships, the participants often take up each other's interests as their own. It's not that unusual really. Maybe it comes off a bit strange the way he's written about it, there seems to be a focus on his partner's femininity expressed through the appreciation of 'girly things' like dolls.

Some may believe that a male doll-collector is neurotic, just plain weird, or even 'Gay' but some of my most favored art-dolls were actually made by male doll-makers. Quite talented artists in their chosen craft. I make dolls myself and I appreciate the craft of the hand-made doll.

As far as Polyamory goes, I've seen all kinds of shit around here in Virginia. Especially with pagan communities. It's actually fairly common. It's more communal living than anything else, there is usually a 'Head of Household', which may be Male or Female. An associate of mine is an older woman that is legally married to one man but has two other male partners. They all share in the daily chores, errands/tasks, caring for kids and all that jazz. It's all very amicable and they all appear to be getting on quite well over the years. I've known her for about ten years now. She's post-menopause so no more kids will be coming out of that 'marriage'.

Not to say, some of it isn't just a sex-based thing. People formulate poly relationships all the time as a way to keep it all interesting.

There's the BDSM sub-culture to consider too. I also have associates that are in a Dom/Sub poly dynamic. The subbies aren't just used for sex, there is a 'family' quality to it but there's plenty of it that's just to have a constant and consistent source of stimulation. When you hang out with dynamic people, you are bound to gain exposure to all kinds of 'relationships', I've been invited to these poly things many times over the years. Can't really say it's my thing.

People that are responsible with sex vs. child-rearing can usually avoid producing kids just fine. Our design is surely to procreate but the need to and want to is another matter.

Edited by SIN3 (08/18/13 05:16 PM)

#79461 - 08/18/13 10:56 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: TrollovGrimness]
Werbinox Offline

I dont care about bisexuality and polyamory being 'trendy', rather I explore my own heart and sexuality - an ongoing adventure - and do what works for me. Unless you're a social scientist, the opinions and trends of others means nothing if you know your own mind. And as far as what Men and Women want, I cant say. I only meet individuals, and they are are all different in their own way.

Some people join trends and find they dont work for them, then badmouth the whole thing as if IT is a failure and not them. I've met a number of people who try polyamory while at the same time maintaining a monogamous mindset, and so it doesnt work. Of course it doesnt! its not for everyone. As for me, I am in a full-time D/S relationship with my Mistress / girlfriend, and we are both polyamorous, giving ourselves the freedom to pursue relationships with other people who truly interest us. "Many loves" differentiates itself from swinging by involving actual commitments and emotional involvement with other people. It is anything but easy, but I found monogamy to be much harder in its (to me) unnatural demands. Its one of the best "ways of life" I have found, allowing me to remain with one I love while she and I both experience other people we are drawn to. We even double-date with our poly partners, cuz, well, we all get along \:\)

Find what works for you

#79515 - 08/20/13 12:55 PM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: Werbinox]
TwIzT Offline

If women didn't want it as much as men, then a non-reality full of lesbians and gays would exist. Perhaps even hermits to a further degree. I can assure you that society has not reached the point of population by artificial insemination. We still do it the old fashion way. So how is your insane observations suppose to make sense?

Yes we all like it so just find women more in tuned to your desires.

Edited by TwIzT (08/20/13 12:58 PM)

#79835 - 08/27/13 05:15 AM Re: Polyamory (Satanic Sex chapter of Satanic Bible) [Re: TrollovGrimness]
HisDivineShadow Offline
stranger

Loc: Lakewood Ranch, FL

That said reading through this thread although I would want to share my passions with others of the opposite sex I am continually reminded of their lack of femininity and self-worth. My perspective on women from my generation:

It is hard to keep alcohol out of their hands. They always want to drink. They always want to do drugs. They always want to party. Gaming or any kind of hobby is beneath them. Leisure is anathema. Their life is just a whirlwind of drama and compulsions. and no one else seems worth it to me anyway.

The person in this thread who claims to have fucked 100 different people or whatever.. congratulations you must be a real misanthrope. I have more respect for people to want to be close to them than to fuck 99 times and drop them. I'm sure you keep in touch.

Lol @ "lack of femininity". What exactly constitutes that to you? Only having sex in a committed relationship, never cursing, or drinking, and just being a dainty helpless thing who can't do anything without her "man"? This sort of attitude is one of the reasons I have grown to despise monogamy, and all that it stands for. People are made to feel inadequate, or that something is wrong with them, if they dont commit to one person. Ive never been in a committed relationship, Ive slept with over 50 women, and I feel no shame in any of it. I have no plans on getting married, but I have talked about having kids with one of my good female friends, whom I am intimate with on a constant basis. We both agree that monogamy and marriage are a load of BS designed to keep people under control, and keep people in a constant state of guilt. In my ideal household, I would have a few female partners, and tasks would be shared between them. For instance, instead of having to use the entire prime of her life to watch over and raise kids, the responsibility can be lifted from one of the women every so often, giving them ample time to pursue interests, go on trips, etc. and the responsibilities can be rotated as needed. Of course, not everyone sees my logic, and thats fine, provided they keep out of my own business and stick with their own misanthropic ways.

And yes, I am implying that many monogamous people are misanthropic. Most of the people I know who are totally committed to each other, have no friends, and rarely associate with others other than one another. What a sad life, like a rat boxed in, with only a single lever to push to get the only enjoyment out of life that it knows.

Page 4 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.04 seconds of which 0.011 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.