Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#4844 - 03/06/08 12:01 AM Re: Obama, Israel & Disarming Americans [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: Dev Samael Daval
 Quote:
Honestly, I am getting tired of this anti-jew stuff. Its as bad as the anti-christian stuff.

Lots of people may be bad, it doesn't mean everyone is bad.

Maybe you can be clearer in your ramblings, or simplyify it.

How exactly is Obama, Israel, and the jews responsible for trying to Disarming Americans?

Watch my videos and see Morgan.

Obama, Israel & Disarming Americans - Part 1
Obama, Israel & Disarming Americans - Part 2
Obama, Israel & Disarming Americans - Part 3
Obama, Israel & Disarming Americans - Part 4

Here are the faces of those who wish to disarm you. Of course, since you believe it will be good to have Zio-filth Bloomberg as president. . . Well, anyway. . .

"They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons. . ."

The Jewish ADL, established by the Masonic lodge B'nai B'rith circa 1843, is calling for massive gun control right now.

These two Jews, Heidi Rathjen and Wendy Cukier, helped to disarm Canada. In 1990 they founded the Coalition for Gun Control which helped to disarm the sleeping Canadians with Bill C-68.

In eternal service,
Dev Samael Daval

You've been reading one too many David Icke books Sammy.
There are no lizard aliens from Nibiru disguized as humans with masks who traveled millions and trillions of miles to this planet to conspire to take over the world, enslave us, so they can take us back to their planet and eat us and take our water... it was just an 80 tv movie called "V." We won them in the movie remember, I know Diane escaped and all... but its just a movie.

"Sir" Laurence Garner, and his Prince of Albany and the Dragon Prince of Vere are loony. They make stuff up Sammy, because they're losers and their make believe royal dragon- merovingian bloodline makes them feel better.

There's no conspiracy. stop worrying... your losing it man, we're ok, the bad jews won't hurt you, they're busy with the Palestinians.

~~352~~

#4846 - 03/06/08 12:20 AM Re: Obama, Israel & Disarming Americans [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
I'm curious if you've read Helena Blavatsky's "Cosmogenesis." If not, I think you'll get some additional perspective on "aryans" and your stance on the Jews.

#4848 - 03/06/08 12:30 AM Re: Obama, Israel & Disarming Americans [Re: Octavius]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

By the way Sammy, if you're not a Satanist, why are you here anyways? I question some of your beliefs in context to "Satanism."

Do you believe in spirits and an afterlife?
Do you believe Enki is still alive, after all these thousands of years?

Here, I found this forum for you:

http://www.threeworldwars.com/f/conspiracy-forum.htm

~~352~~

#4850 - 03/06/08 12:42 AM Re: Obama, Israel & Disarming Americans [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Dev Samael Daval Offline
stranger

Loc: Toledo, OH

Quote:
You've been reading one too many David Icke books Sammy.
There are no lizard aliens from Nibiru disguized as humans with masks who traveled millions and trillions of miles to this planet to conspire to take over the world, enslave us, so they can take us back to their planet and eat us and take our water... it was just an 80 tv movie called "V." We won them in the movie remember, I know Diane escaped and all... but its just a movie.

"Sir" Laurence Garner, and his Prince of Albany and the Dragon Prince of Vere are loony. They make stuff up Sammy, because they're losers and their make believe royal dragon- merovingian bloodline makes them feel better.

Did I say I believe any of that? Or did I merely tell you to read the books?

There are certain and necessary ways to convey information. A little disinformation goes a long way.

Quote:
There's no conspiracy. stop worrying... your losing it man, we're ok, the bad jews won't hurt you, they're busy with the Palestinians.

You have no idea who I am, what I know or what I've experienced. My close friend, who served in the service as well, is dead. He knew too much. He is merely one amongst a long list of people who have tried to fight or otherwise expose them. You have no idea the level of harassment these people will call down on you if you speak of their plots.

At the swastika shaped Denver Airport built by the Freemasons, their exists a mural of what is referred to by those who look upon it as the Nazi stormtrooper "alien Antichrist". He carries a sword which is butting a dove. Behind him comes a rainbow in the face of so many dying children.

In another mural the "alien Antichrist" is seen laying in a coffin with two doves resting upon his gun. In yet another mural, three children are seen in coffins. One is South American, one is African and one is Jewish.

The plaque there reads "Contains messages and memorabilia to the people of Colarado in [the year] 2094."

I suggest you figure out what is in store for you and the race of men.

P.S. - I forgot to mention. The anti-gun movie Bowling For Columbine was done by Michael Moore (Jewish Ashkenazi / Khazar), but he failed to mention that the Columbine shooters were all Jewish [and assisted by the Israeli Mossad].

In service,
Dev Samael Daval

#4852 - 03/06/08 01:04 AM Re: Obama, Israel & Disarming Americans [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

P.S. - I forgot to mention. The anti-gun movie Bowling For Columbine was done by Michael Moore (Jewish Ashkenazi / Khazar), but he failed to mention that the Columbine shooters were all Jewish [and assisted by the Israeli Mossad].

Hilary Clinton is trying to be prez, i'm not paranoid that liberal feminist democrats are trying to take over America?

They put things in your milk sammy, try wearing a hat made of foil, jews can't here your secret thought through tin foil. It always gets em.

In service,
Dev Samael Daval

Oh... It will take me a while to try and figure out what gunning down a bunch of kids at school has to do with taking over the world and turning this world into a prison planet and why the jews/mosad/zionists were behind it.

Paranoia is a mental disorder Sammy. Do you do drugs? Like crystal meth? I here Ohios big on that.

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/06/08 01:10 AM)

~~352~~

#4853 - 03/06/08 01:12 AM Re: Obama, Israel & Disarming Americans [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Sammy:

They put things in your milk, there making you think this way with their satellites its that HAARP thing, try wearing a hat made of foil, jews can't here your secret thought through tin foil. It always gets em.

~~352~~

#4891 - 03/06/08 07:08 PM Re: Obama, Israel & Disarming Americans [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I was at the denver airport last year.
I didn't see those murals that you speak of.
I ate lunch, walked around, and met up with an old friend. We had about 3 hours to kill, both of us would have gotten a kick out of seeing it.

I have flow into denver a bunch of times. That airport is nice and all, but I dont really think its laid out like a swastika.
Besides, the swastika has an earlier form than nazi germany, hell even the american indians used it.

"but he failed to mention that the Columbine shooters were all Jewish [and assisted by the Israeli Mossad]."

You are fucking insane now.
My parents lived in columbine when that shit happened.
They were kids whose parents bought them guns.
They got bullied in school, and exploded.
end of story.

Morg

#4898 - 03/06/08 09:11 PM Re: Obama, Israel & Disarming Americans [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

It has everything to do with Aries. Does a word derive from its symbols or its sounds?

It is the sound in the name of King Henry (hen-ree) which notes the relation to Ari / Ariya / Arya / Ariane / Aryan.

In service,
Dev Samael Daval
I know this loser is gone, but his folk etymology here is stupid. Just because two words souns similar, especially when there two words come from different languages and cultures, who used them in different contexts, doesn't mean they are related?

This retar reads books by "Sir" Gerald Gardner, and the fake "Prince" of Albany, and the "Dragon" Prince of Vere, and he says he's "of the Hapsburg... Merovingian bloodline?"

Anyways. Sorry for still feeding this thread.

Not sorry enough to NOT do it anyway. Since it's okay for you to get your digs in, and mock people who can't respond, you can enjoy a time out as well. (24 Hours) - xear

~~352~~

#4911 - 03/06/08 11:45 PM Re: Obama, Israel & Disarming Americans [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
Dev, I have to ask this: Do you always believe what you see and read on the Internet? You claim that no one does any research, but do you really think the Internet is the best reliable source for the information in which you seek?

#5269 - 03/11/08 02:54 AM Re: Obama, Israel & Disarming Americans [Re: DaVinci]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
This reminds me alot of the conspiricy theories about Martin Bryant and what happened down in Tasmania at Port Arthur.

I have a very 'connected' friend (this may sound vague, but for their privacy it really has to be, so sorry for that). Anyway the man is very knowledgable on such subjects (from first hand experience) on things like police corruption, the underworld, gun running, drugs etc etc. He swears black and blue that Martin Bryant couldn't have done the things that he is witnessed to have done as a shooter and thinks that the whole thing was a government conspiricy to outlaw automatic, semi-automatic and handguns in Australia.

This is so that we the people, no longer have a legal right to own powerful guns etc, so that we can never uprise against the government and their ever tightening reigns and hold over our freedoms.

Now, I really do respect and like this man and on many topics beleive and trust his opinion, but when it comes to this one, I personally feel it's just TOO MUCH.

I kind of get the feeling that this is where Samuel has gone on this subject as well.

I totally understand where Morgan is coming from. That is, in wanting more to understand why he's gone over the edge of reason on this subject, than wanting to ridicule and belittle him. Although we both have the prospective of time and knowing him for the quality of thought that he was always so capable of having previously. Even if I did often have totally opposing views to him.

Zeph

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.