Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#4712 - 03/02/08 10:52 PM Mercury Rising - Vaccines & Autism
Dev Samael Daval Offline
stranger

Loc: Toledo, OH

Not too long ago someone had the audacity to refute my claim that mercury in vaccines causes autism. It is not the refutation but the clear lack of research on the part of the individual that is a yawning bore.

Here are my videos on the subject:

Part 1
Part 2

Since most people don't understand trans-dimensional consciousness (they only profess to or write cute and pointless essays about it), those same people won't understand the following questions. They also--although claiming to understand the occult--don't understand the occult significance of Hollywood and why and how their fiction and our reality are closely linked. But here it goes anyway. . .

Was someone trying to tell you something by making a movie about an autistic child that is called Mercury Rising?

How about the recent movie called The Invasion, which features infected hive-mind consciousness people infecting others by putting the hive-mind virus into vaccines?

Do you understand why there are so many flu scares now?

Something I don't cover in the video, but highly highly recommended is the following article. Amish People - They Don't Get Vaccines. . .and they don't get autism. (Washington Times article in PDF format)

In service,
Dev Samael Daval

#4744 - 03/04/08 02:49 AM Re: Mercury Rising - Vaccines & Autism [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
As many people on this site know, I am autistic myself. People don't get autism, they're born with it, unless there's something that can radically and perminantly change brain chemistry out there (which to be fair, Mercury may be capable of doing).

Your post sounds a lot like fear mongering and conspiracy theory to me. The films name being called Mercury Rising and having an autistic in it means nothing, Brokeback Mountain has gay people in it, does that mean mountains cause people to be gay. It's a little far fetched don't you think.

#4745 - 03/04/08 03:29 AM Re: Mercury Rising - Vaccines & Autism [Re: TornadoCreator]
delusion Offline
pledge

Loc: hawaii
Did you watch the film sir??

I'm not attacking but simply asking a question. There are a few points of reference with which to research the claim within it.

More importantly at no point does the film claim that all autism is caused by mercury or more to the point thirmisol, instead it really just points out a very realistic link between the two.

Overly simplified...

All blindness is not caused by jamming a screwdriver into you eyes. However there is a strong link between jamming a screwdriver into your eyes and blindness. See the distinction?

I found it to be highly informative.

Now I'm going to spend the rest of the evening looking into it to gather more information (for and against) then decide for myself before I form and or voice an opinion.

;\)

Delusion

#4746 - 03/04/08 03:31 AM Re: Mercury Rising - Vaccines & Autism [Re: TornadoCreator]
Dev Samael Daval Offline
stranger

Quote:
As many people on this site know, I am autistic myself. People don't get autism, they're born with it, unless there's something that can radically and perminantly change brain chemistry out there (which to be fair, Mercury may be capable of doing).

Your post sounds a lot like fear mongering and conspiracy theory to me. The films name being called Mercury Rising and having an autistic in it means nothing, Brokeback Mountain has gay people in it, does that mean mountains cause people to be gay. It's a little far fetched don't you think.

You're right.

I don't know what I was thinking. I'm glad you cleared that up for me.

Rate of Autism as of 2008: 1 child in every 150

Do Vaccines Even Work? Do Vaccines Even Work?

In service,
Dev Samael Daval

Edited by Dev Samael Daval (03/04/08 03:35 AM)

#4747 - 03/04/08 03:33 AM Re: Mercury Rising - Vaccines & Autism [Re: delusion]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
I have seen the film yes. Other than the title I recall no mention of mercury at all, so please explain how this has anything to do with the chemical causing autism.

#4748 - 03/04/08 04:55 AM Re: Mercury Rising - Vaccines & Autism [Re: TornadoCreator]
delusion Offline
pledge

... Are you kidding?

Well firstly your powers of recollection are clearly weak. The connection was clearly mentioned on the film as were the references used so I think if you want to really refute his film you might want to watch the film more thoroughly.

Secondly, it is a little lazy if I may say so to ask me, the guy who said that I would like to do more research before jumping in, to "explain" anything to you when you should be able to do your own research.

Your initial reply came so fast that I'm sure that you did none of your own research. Instead went with a knee jerk reaction based on either your distaste for "conspiracy theory" or your own defensiveness about autism. Even if neither of those applies you clearly did not take any time to "check it out" you just shot from the hip and posted.

Just a few moments of looking into it produced this:

Deadly Immunity

I have only read about half way through it so please don't fire back and ask me to "explain" this to you also.

I'm just a guy interested in the post who found your dismissal to be reactionary and premature.

Delusion

#4753 - 03/04/08 11:37 AM Re: Mercury Rising - Vaccines & Autism [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Consumer Reports Mercury levels in canned tuna 2006

The entire world is full of poison… Just look around you… Remember when looking for something hard enough you will find it everywhere you look…

~T~

#4759 - 03/04/08 02:30 PM Re: Mercury Rising - Vaccines & Autism [Re: ta2zz]
Mercury_Templar Offline
93 93/93

Loc: Cabarita, Vic, Australia
...damn - I eat a lot of tuna; is this why I am bi-polar? I hope there's none in beer;)

M.'.T.'.
VE-GEDULAH
LE-OLAM
AMEN

#4760 - 03/04/08 03:10 PM Re: Mercury Rising - Vaccines & Autism [Re: Mercury_Templar]
delusion Offline
pledge

that is absolutely correct Ta2zz tuna is all messed up. that was one of the saddest descoveries i've made. Granted I don't eat as much as I used too but still. I loves me some tuna.

as far as beer is concerned I think that is one of the last safe havens.

If anyone knows anything different then don't tell me I don't think I can handle the truth. (Insert best nickolson impression)

p.s. Sam adam's Double Bock and cooper's pale ale and stout; the only reason I could accept that there is a God ;\)

Delusion

#4799 - 03/05/08 01:14 PM Re: Mercury Rising - Vaccines & Autism [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
Stag Offline
pledge

First of all, no causal link has yet to be established between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism. This is the current scientific and medical consensus as it now stands. Although this position is not immutable, any challenges to it will have a vast amount of contrary evidence to address.

Nevertheless, as a precautionary measure most European and North American countries have already phased out or reduced the use of thimerosal in the majority of vaccines used in their childhood immunisation programmes (due to concerns regarding the toxicity of ethylmercury, a by-product). Moreover, the infamous Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) triple vaccine has never contained thimerosal.

This is not to say that all vaccines are wholly risk-free. As the Huffington Post article says, the outcome of the US Government's test-case raises many questions -- especially in the suggestion that some vaccines, or combinations thereof, may aggravate mitochondrial disorders in succeptible children. If this is the case, perhaps screening children prior to vaccination may be a worthwhile safety measure. More research is certainly needed if a causal link is to be established and appropriate mitigation strategies put into practice.

The issue at stake is not whether vaccination carries no risk whatsoever, but whether or not the risk of immunisation outweighs the risk of contracting a serious childhood disease.

The health scare over the MMR-autism link, which broke in the UK in 1998 on the back of Andrew Wakefield's now discredited study, saw a marked decrease in the UK's vaccination uptake. Predictably, we have seen a corresponding increase in cases of measles, mumps and rubella over the same time period. The UK reported its first death from measles in 14 years in 2006. Unless drastic steps are taken to immunise the population, further serious outbreaks are expected.

All of which is only made to seem more ridiculous when recent immunisation programmes across the third-world have successfully saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of children. The UK's backsliding on this issue can only be seen as a victory for fear and ignorance.

Stag

#4802 - 03/05/08 01:40 PM Re: Mercury Rising - Vaccines & Autism [Re: Stag]
delusion Offline
pledge

As I had PM'd to Jeseth the other day one aspect of this that adds pressure, at least, as a parent is the fact that many of them are mandatory for school and other activities. Not counting the flu vaccine which is just pain stupid anyway.

What I (we) have struggled with is simply that obviously a school full of un-immunized children is a prime place for outbreak if the disease/illness is contagious. However, when something is mandatory it takes away the option of not having my child injected should I (we) disagree with the immunization.

On yet another hand (I'm up to three now I think) many people are too stupid to make up their minds properly, read: the two idiot vegan parents who fed their infant soy milk rather then breast milk resulting in the starvation and death of the child.

Thank you stag for the links I will certainly look into them.

Good luck everyone.

Delusion

#4804 - 03/05/08 02:11 PM Re: Mercury Rising - Vaccines & Autism [Re: Stag]
Dev Samael Daval Offline
stranger

You do quite well to support the other side. I admire that in you. When Peter Singer said he would kill a child, you defended his position. This is not forgotten, and it never will be.

You forget to mention that GlaxoSmithKline is being investigated for manslaughter for their vaccines in France.

Not all vaccines contain mercury and the their media and their medical industry is quite effective at formulating outrageous lies. Of course, they have to show you a bit of the actual facts in order to get you to believe their media. Therefore, discriminate with care.

It remains that a leading cause of death is doctors (and the medical industry in general).

Not all vaccines contain mercury. . .but. . .

Vaccines have sufficient quantities of egg proteins and gelatin to induce immediate hypersensitivity reactions. Vaccines may contain gelatin and egg proteins, mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, human serum albumin, antibiotics, and yeast proteins.

Mercury is a poison. Period.
Formaldehyde is a poison. Period.
Aluminum causes brain damage. Period.

The human dietary requirement for mercury and formaldehyde is zero.

It doesn't seem like you actually go through the trouble of reading anything I present to you. For instance, the wealth of reports of deaths and atrocious side-effects of vaccines; you just skip over such details.

You serve me well.

In eternal service,
Dev Samael Daval

Edited by Dev Samael Daval (03/05/08 02:13 PM)

#4829 - 03/05/08 07:18 PM Re: Mercury Rising - Vaccines & Autism [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
In france, it was 5 people who died as a result of hep b vaccinations. Hep B is not manditory, it is usually given to hospital workers, and those who have a high risk blood exposure, those include diaysis patients who deal with blood transfusions, and blood products. These people also usually have a high risk for recurring infection, and other medical problems/conditions. Those conditions may result from poor lifestyle choices, or genetic predisposition. I have the hep b vaccine due to working in the OR where the chances of blood contamination/exposure may be high.

I know you are a staunch vegan, and I like how you tend to color the world so that you push your vegan views without saying so.
That is in regards to your mention of egg products, gelatin, and albumin. More NPL experiments?

As to a leading cause of death being doctors, well, death is a leading cause of death. Most people end up at the doctors due to illness, some very serious. Most people avoid the doctors until it is too late, and then death comes quickly.

Mercury, formaldehyde, and aluminium are naturally occurring.

"Aluminium is the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust, and the third most abundant element overall, after oxygen and silicon"

"In many vaccines, certain aluminium salts serve as an immune adjuvant (immune response booster) to allow the protein in the vaccine to achieve sufficient potency as an immune stimulant"

"Small amounts of formaldehyde are produced as a metabolic byproduct in most organisms, including humans."

"Mercury occurs in deposits throughout the world and it is harmless in an insoluble form, such as mercuric sulfide, but it is poisonous in soluble forms such as mercuric chloride or methylmercury."

"Since the 1930s some vaccines have contained the preservative thiomersal, which is metabolized or degraded to ethyl mercury. Although it was widely speculated that this mercury-based preservative can cause or trigger autism in children, scientific studies showed no evidence supporting any such link.[25] Nevertheless thiomersal has been removed from or reduced to trace amounts in all U.S. vaccines recommended for children 6 years of age and under, with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine.[26]"

Btw, thiomersal is used in some contact lens cleaning solutions/saliene solutions.

Go to wipedia or etc...

Seriously dude, whats up? What has made you so anti-jew and anti-vaccines. What happened to you?

Honestly, you would have a better case focusing on the issues like the military forcing you (when you are enlisted) to take unproven vaccines against nerve gas and other stuff. Those vaccines have direct result lines to children born with deformities, and the enlisted men having an onset of medical problems. This was even covered in life magazine, complete with photos of the resulted deformeed kids. One of my friends who served in deserst storm is afraid to have kids because of how they might turn out.

Morgan

I serve no one except myself. ;\)

#4866 - 03/06/08 08:24 AM Re: Mercury Rising - Vaccines & Autism [Re: Morgan]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
 Originally Posted By: Morgan
Seriously dude, whats up? What has made you so anti-jew and anti-vaccines. What happened to you?

Unsolved mystery by the sounds of things.

Thanks for the info on the Military Vaccines; I wouldn't mind reading a little bit more into that. Cheers.

#5825 - 03/17/08 03:30 PM Re: Mercury Rising - Vaccines & Autism [Re: DaVinci]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
Who knows whether the vaccines that I received in the military or the ones that my child received caused his Autism? I'm not a scientist, but something is clearly wrong here. Could it have been my vaccinations that weakened my genetic structure or was my son simply fucking poisoned?

I wouldn't scoff at conspiracy theories either. In the real world, money talks and nobody cares...

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.