Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#4925 - 03/07/08 02:57 AM Re: Science and Satanism [Re: September26th]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
As stated, there are no forms of 'Science' - there is just Science. It's all based on the foundations of fact.

#4929 - 03/07/08 03:37 AM Re: Science and Satanism [Re: September26th]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
First of all, neither is politically correct, you're all using the phrase "politically correct" incorrectly.

Second, neither of the two big bang statements made by Luciferic are correct. It is in fact very simple.

Matter is a form of Energy.
E = MC^2 and C^2 is a constant therefor irrelevant.
Energy = Mass at a set factor.
This means that Mass is simply a form of energy like Light, Kinetic and Thermal energy.

There was almost no mass before the Big Bang, all contained within a sigularity of space-time, therefor there was very little energy, as mass expanded so did the energy. To counter the creation of the energy that the mass had anti-matter formed, also known as dark matter, the reason we have much more dark matter than matter is the dark matter does not posses energy but must counteract the existence of both mass and energy. The big bang occured due to this change.

It's that simple.

In actual fact energy exists only in two forms Kinetic and Mass. Light is merely the kinetic energy of a super-fast moving photon. Thermal is simply the ambiant vibration of mass and therefor kinetic by it's definition. Sound is recuring compressions of kinetic energy, yet another vibration, but much slower than thermal. Chemical is not a form of energy, it is simply the simplified form of mass as being an energy form that is taught in schools, and potensial energy is by it's very definition an abstract concept however it would be best described as kinetic as it's actually a relitive prediction of the future expenditure of energy in the form of kinetic energy.

Thus all energy is either Kinetic or Mass, Mass must exist in order for it to show any kinetics and as we have a finite amount of mass we have a finite amount of energy. Without mass to for forces to act upon there can be no energy therefor mass and energy have a direct positive corrolation.

I would therefore postulate that the rule that energy cannot be created or destroyed only changed from one form to another is false. It is simply that is energy is created an equal amount to a factor of the constant, of mass, must also be created and the same applies should either be destroyed.

Thank you.

#4935 - 03/07/08 03:55 AM Re: Science and Satanism [Re: DaVinci]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
I would try to simplify what I said but I'm not sure I can. Sorry.

#84556 - 01/29/14 06:12 AM Re: Science and Satanism [Re: Trapezoid]
Ferox Offline
pledge

Loc: Adios!
To me, science is just an utility, it only makes my Satanic life more comfortable. It is the chair I sit on when I'm relaxing, the phone I'm using when I want to talk to someone etc.
#84590 - 01/30/14 02:11 PM Re: Science and Satanism [Re: Ferox]
Brother Nihil Offline

Science has done more to undermine the power of Christianity and other religions than any other human institution, so certainly Satanists should respect it. Before science, none of this Satanic culture would exist, except as a tiny underground in constant fear of discovery by the inquisitors.

Science just a utility? Wrong! Science has expanded our worldview like nothing else, to reveal the vastness, alienness, and indeed darkness, of the universe we actually inhabit. Personally, I'm still waiting for a scientific Satanism, free of the memetic baggage left over from Christianity and with a more cosmic perspective than Satanists seem to favor. I suppose such an ideology will need another name -- Sithism anyone?

Edited by Brother Nihil (01/30/14 02:14 PM)

#84593 - 01/30/14 03:29 PM Re: Science and Satanism [Re: Brother Nihil]
What Is Good? Offline
pledge

Loc: Finland
Since LaVeyan Satanism is based on psychology, and psychology is a science. I'd say that Satanism is a science.

Brother Nihil, you aren't referring to Star Wars, are you?
...funny thing how I read so much Star Wars novels for example, I find so many philosophical similarities with the Sith and Satanism. Except that the Sith are extreme Social Darwinists, and that we don't have the Force IRL \:D

#84595 - 01/30/14 03:51 PM Re: Science and Satanism [Re: Brother Nihil]
Ferox Offline
pledge

You are not my brother man, and I was speaking for myself. First off, don’t tell me who or what to respect okay…, “brother.” Second, Villainy, Liquor and Lust have done Hell of a lot more to undermine christianity than your science. Third, RIGHT! To me science is just an utility, for it only serves my carnal needs. Those people work very hard at it though, so herewith a big thanks. And finally, I think “Sithism” would be far too fictional for a scientific satanic movement. Why not simply call it “Mythbusting?” Whatever gets you off, “brother.”

Suggested reading & study - “The Importance Of Being Evil” by Anton LaVey.

Here endeth the lesson.

#84600 - 01/30/14 06:15 PM Re: Science and Satanism [Re: Ferox]
Brother Nihil Offline

No friend, villainy, liquor and lust are nothing new under the sun and had little to do with the demise of the Church's power. It was their loss of intellectual credibility in enforcing counterfactual dogma in the face of evidence presented by the likes of Galileo that was the root of their demise.

Scientists pursue science because it turns on their brains; your carnal needs are irrelevant. You can ignore the awesome truths of science if you like, and fuck, fight and pick bananas off of trees like every other monkey in the jungle, but don't be surprised when the scientifically-minded "Sith" take over your world and put you in their zoos as specimens of legacy, pre-scientific humanity.

Edited by Brother Nihil (01/30/14 06:21 PM)

#84602 - 01/30/14 07:44 PM Re: Science and Satanism [Re: Brother Nihil]
Ferox Offline
pledge

Haha, wrong. I don’t feel threatened by your megalomaniac “mythbusting“ at all. Run with it man, enjoy yourself. It’s the latest hype after all. Ooh, here come the “mythbusters,” I better watch out haha! Let Me repeat that for you: Science is just an utility, it serves Me well.;-)

1+1=11

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.