Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#4770 - 03/04/08 08:58 PM Nice Satanic Book's Link
AlleQ Offline
stranger

Loc: California
This link isnt to bad, it actually has some good book's linked to it.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Books.html

#4777 - 03/05/08 12:25 AM Re: Nice Satanic Book's Link [Re: AlleQ]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
Wow!
"Runic Kabalah?"... this one is almost funny, its like jungle fever: Nordic-''aryan'' Runes in spiritual union with the Jewish Kabbalah. Awe, time does heal all wounds.

"Satanic Witchcraft?"
Whats Satanic Witchcraft? This actually sounds nice, like sky clad wiccans dancing around a fire for satan. I think - Jews for Jesus.

"Spiritual Satanism?"
This is a great oxymoron. That's almost like a Christian Atheist.

I guess Satanism's changed.

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/05/08 12:26 AM)

~~352~~

#4778 - 03/05/08 12:45 AM Re: Nice Satanic Book's Link [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Here's a good "satanic" book:
"Beelzebub's Tales To His Grandson."
(Gurdjieff)
Its about as thick as my waist, and i'll never finish it through. I'm waiting for the movie to come out.

~~352~~

#4783 - 03/05/08 02:49 AM Re: Nice Satanic Book's Link [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
(Gurdjieff)
Its about as thick as my waist, and i'll never finish it through. I'm waiting for the movie to come out.

I just got it about three weeks ago. Haven't started it yet, but I read into it. It's only half as thick as MY waist \:D

#4786 - 03/05/08 06:18 AM Re: Nice Satanic Book's Link [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
It's a list of books provided by the JoS...no wonder there are so many "fou fou" titles.... Some of them sound interesting though. I'd prefer to read an excerpt from it at least, so I know I'm getting my money's worth. I doubt I'll ever buy from them.

#4788 - 03/05/08 09:17 AM Re: Nice Satanic Book's Link [Re: Asmedious]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Asmedious
 Quote:
(Gurdjieff)

I just got it about three weeks ago. Haven't started it yet, but I read into it. It's only half as thick as MY waist \:D

Asmo, have you ever read two books called "Searching For Ouspenski," and "Magi?"

I read these two books which got me into Gurdjieff. The book talk about how Ouspenski and Gurdjieff were searching in Turkey for mystical orders to learn from and they found a group of men called the "Sarmouni" which means "The Bees." Both of them were initiate into this Order which traces itself back to Ancient Babylon. The books said Gurdieff had learned secrets about a certain force that lay dormant in the human body the "secrets of life," and wanted to share what he learned, but could not due to what oaths he took; so he wrote Beelzebub's Tale disguising what he knew beneath allegories and fairy tales.

This was why I got the book to see if i could decipher what he hid. It would be interesting to see what you will get from it.

~~352~~

#4800 - 03/05/08 01:21 PM Re: Nice Satanic Book's Link [Re: AlleQ]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
To read some free stuff on-line, try the "satanic Singles" library or Brother Nero's website as well. There's a few crazy titles on there too but about 70% of it is pertinent information. Plus, if it's for free it's for me!

Edited by Sinistar (03/05/08 01:24 PM)
Edit Reason: clarification

#4810 - 03/05/08 02:54 PM Re: Nice Satanic Book's Link [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
This was why I got the book to see if i could decipher what he hid. It would be interesting to see what you will get from it.

It will take time to get through it. Frankly, from leafing through a few pages, and reading the first twenty pages or so, I find his writing style annoying. He seems to suffer from a great deal of verbal diharrea. I will say up front, that from what I have read about the guy, I am lead to believe that he was full of shit mostly, kind of like Crowley.
I did read one other book writen about him, although the title escapes me. I believe it was by someone who was searching for him, in an effort to become a student. Again, about half way through I lost interest.

It is also possible, however, that my mental capacity has been retarded by modern literature, and I fail to appreciate the older ones, since I find them difficult to comprehend, and prefer more of an "instant gratification" then they can provide.

#4966 - 03/07/08 08:25 PM Re: Nice Satanic Book's Link [Re: Sinistar]
AlleQ Offline
stranger

Loc: California
Will Do, I've been looking for some free lit. I posted this link so that incase interested you can try and seek them out for a free read.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.