Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#48522 - 02/09/11 08:05 PM The False Prophet
Dusts Offline
stranger

I want to ask a question

Since there are so many people in tis forum that know about all these things

Could somebody be the false prophet and have no SHIT idea about it ?

could somebody for example accidentaly discover that he has powers / or an ability to communicate with the undead coming to believe that he may be the false prophet of the Apocalypse and day by day coming to believe that he can actually release the antichrist to the world ?

Could i be the false prophet ?

is it like a mental disorder ?

what if the apocalypse is happening and is very Very real ?

what if it starts ....a from ..... the web..

#48537 - 02/10/11 01:52 AM Re: The False Prophet [Re: Dusts]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

What if you stopped making retarded posts? That would be awesome.

#48553 - 02/10/11 09:23 AM Re: The False Prophet [Re: Dusts]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

Hello, Dusts.

I would very much advise you to seek out some professional help, and I don't mean that in any disrespectful sense. What you are describing sounds like the onset of a mental breakdown, possibly coupled with schizophrenic delusions. If I were you I would talk to a health care professional soonest.

Think of it like this: if you really are a prophet, voluntarily undergoing mental health care with no discernible results can only prove that you're really a prophet of the space zombies. Or something.

I strongly urge you to seek out someone who is trained in these matters, like a psychotherapist or a mental health care technician, to establish whether help is needed or not.

#48569 - 02/10/11 11:58 AM Re: The False Prophet [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
myk5 Offline

I'm a false prophet, I can answer all your questions.

But understand first that the great G-d for whom I am a prophet, he needs money, lots and lots of money. Of course when you make your offering you will receive an abundance of wealth - so to guarantee that bounty I truly hope you give till it hurts.

#48594 - 02/10/11 09:26 PM Re: The False Prophet [Re: Dusts]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

I wish to confirm that I have communed with the spirits (via the weejee board) and have been advised that you are indeed the false prophet.

(I'm sorry to Crowley and to the Dr. - you gents are not the great beast/s)

You can communicate with the spirts and demons by listing down your demands, in writing, in the form of a letter which is to be addressed to Santy at the North Pole.

I as always await you orders Dark Lord.

#51875 - 03/28/11 10:09 PM Re: The False Prophet [Re: ]
Dusts Offline
stranger

Who is Dr. ? i am a Doctor too.

u will be given orders J1

#51876 - 03/28/11 10:20 PM Re: The False Prophet [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Dusts Offline
stranger

thanks , it is good to have a rational response

if i am the false prophet i will not kick ur ass cause ur honest

it is indeed like a delusionary delirium that i am having

i somehow believe that due to a recent contact with a love affair of mine who is into magic i believe has caused a spell or something and had led us into communicating with the spirit or smg of my dead X girlfriend who is was her best friend , she even has a tatoo on her hand wth infinity binding them.

so this is what i think i have done , and what i could even tell to a Proffesional M.D which for ur information is my field of study although am pretty slacky at it

I think i have turned my facebook account into a wiji board or an antenna thru which i can communicate with the dead

Dr.Green

/boo

PS: if any of u want my facebook id , privet streetonlY

#51888 - 03/29/11 02:31 AM Re: The False Prophet [Re: Dusts]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

Are you Dr. Anton Phibes from those films?

If so, then you have my deep and abiding loyalty as I love that bastard.

I dare not mention the identity of THE DR. as his identity must be kept strictly confidential at all times. To identify him would amount to foiling his plans for domination of the objective universe (OU).

Keep this in mind: one of these days when the moon is full and high we shall creep out from under the woodwork and scamper about doing our grubby business.

It will be a murky cold night, but the murk and the darkness will shield us from prying eyes. Then my master we will use the Weegee board and Facebook and contact all manner of famous spirits.

We will rule the world Dr. Phibes and any who get in our way will have to put up with a scorpion in their pants, or a flock of homing pigeons in their house, or a snake in their plane.

Edited by MatthewJ1 (03/29/11 02:35 AM)
Edit Reason: Problems with weejee board

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.