Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#49107 - 02/18/11 03:10 PM Re: The Necessity of Evil for Evolution [Re: paolo sette]
Hegesias Offline

If this post appears to be a little unfitting it is because I have been appreciating the level of intelligence and insight on this board and I was inspired rather than to argue against or attempt to add to the excellence already here. So these words may be slightly different to what was posted previous. I usually post more down to earth psychological text but as I said I was inspired by what I read here to put some of my understandings down about the topic.

Is deliberate murder evil? or is it something more complex that Sinister progressive persons can do to vitalise themselves, ridding their environment of burdensome, degenerate persons I refer to as Homo Nullus ('human without' pertaining to their lacking of Satanic/Sinister noble qualities). The simple fact remains that evil is something that can be seen from opposing paradigms in labrinthine complexity or to be neglected through ignorance. To those who are Sinister by nature, evil is the noble part of them, but for those who are the meek Homo Nullus. They will react with meek fear to those who are terrifying to them, by our Sinister nature, naming the Source of our inspiration 'evil'. A favourite thing for Homo Nullus to do is to associate their own grubby mundane perversions with the excellence of Satanism, with the Sinister nobility of cultured traditionalists. Torture of a deserving degenerate Homo Nullus for example, is something vitalising. The intrusion of absurd comical events into serious situations like torture is something humorous, stimulating in an esoteric way, only the Sinister can understand. To be in esoteric resonance with nature, alive and as pure as innocence. The deserving victim on the other hand will be regarding the whole experience as quite evil and unpleasant. Presencing the Dark, improving the human stock is progressive and therefore only a good thing.

Chaos, or the abstractionless Source which the Sinister individual is part of, seeps into the settled universe being the antithesis of matter and is therefore only a good thing, dissolving the stasis of ego. In a simple way, the Dark Acausal seeps into and mixes with the false Light of Cosmos, synthesising what is 'Grey Evil'. As a pure manifestation of Chaos would be the absolute annihilation of every fractal dimension/universe at once, returning the phenomenal demiurgos world back to the state of primordial nothing, which is upon entering the event horizon of Death, blanketing the phenomenal demiurgos universe in absolute timeless darkness. The incorporeal Chaos (which is part of the Sinister individual) invades and unmanifests corporeal opposites; the emergence from this dynamic process is the manifestation of new opposites strengthened and fulfilled by the destruction of the old. The dynamic, wild, lawless, unmanifest nature of the Dark Acausal is in direct opposition to the stasis of the settled corporeal universe, so this is only a good thing. The primal Satanist may bring about disruption, anarchistic causal change, He rejects the orders, instructions, suggestions of others—rejecting morality, rejecting the unwanted safety/burden of equality—uniting natural selection with Dark transcendentalism. The primal Satanist is beyond slave morality as his primal nature never involves him with submission to anyone or anything, he will cultivate what is Dark empathy in esoteric resonance with other beings, nature and the cosmos. Being exposed to danger, violence, is not unpleasant to a Sinister individual, but rather it is stimulating and natural to his individuation process. We destroy to re-rebuild and this will be regarded as 'Evil' by the Homo Nullus who seek comfort, stagnation, in orderly stasis because they lack the inspiration, the courage to be Sinister in real life. Homo Nullus perpetuate their numbing monotonous absurdity, hideously insipid, inane, non comparable to the magnificence and complexity of the Sinister.

#49242 - 02/20/11 04:34 PM Re: The Necessity of Evil for Evolution [Re: Hegesias]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
 Quote:
We destroy to re-rebuild and this will be regarded as 'Evil' by the Homo Nullus who seek comfort, stagnation, in orderly stasis because they lack the inspiration, the courage to be Sinister in real life. Homo Nullus perpetuate their numbing monotonous absurdity, hideously insipid, inane, non comparable to the magnificence and complexity of the Sinister.

Taken basically, Evilness is a dialectic relationship between people. To begin with, it is a discussion between two whole Selfs, and wisdom is understood as a tool. The goal is transformation: an indeterminable change of which is the complete disappearance of good for Evil. No efforts on the part of another may force the experience. The most one can do is to make easy the path of the Evil seeker towards the attainment of an attitude which will oppose "the least resistance" (goodness) to a descisive experience. As if Knowledge plays no-small part in the procedure, this is equivalent to the importance of the atmosphere for Evilness. Evil can only exist on the basis of an Evil culture, and this is its premise. You cannot destroy a rationalist intellect that was never present. An Evil adept (Homo Nullis) is not the outcome of ignorance and lack of culture.

Thus, the tasks of Evilness are refulgently varied, and the individual phases of the long process should be expected to encounter mostly with opposition.

#49257 - 02/20/11 07:11 PM Re: The Necessity of Evil for Evolution [Re: paolo sette]
EYEHATEGOD Offline
stranger

watch "a clockwork orange," it touches a bit on this topic. however it isn't presented so much as the necessity of evil for evolution, but is instead presented more in the fashion of "we have this violence in us, but what do we do with it now?"
#49263 - 02/20/11 10:49 PM Re: The Necessity of Evil for Evolution [Re: EYEHATEGOD]
Hegesias Offline

If we talk about 'Evil', we can see it as a moral objection or a amoral assertion, in doing this we are stuck inside a box that is totally alien to the naturalistic essence of evil that we could talk about as being the assertion of violence or the meek fear response to violence depending on which angle of the entity we are assuming. Likewise we could talk about evil as a opposite/ alien to, the antithesis of what is good and vice versa depending on what angle we are assuming.

There must be another word for 'Satanists' to call 'Satanism' and 'Evil' and this ought to be simply the word 'Nature', because what we can come to understand is that something within us who are Sinister cannot be consigned to the limited media of man made words or any other abstraction of communication except to recognise that Nature itself is abstractionless and that one may learn to move over and through all abstractions/ opposites without friction, to learn to become change, evolution. The emergence of the Dark within us does not need to be debated but simply to be recognised as something that is very real and necessary, that this blackest of inspirations whether the Source is from within or from the external is not important, the importance is that we know this force, this presence empowers us to take revenge, to dominate, that which catalyse, feeds and perpetuates Dark intellectual activity, it is our Will, our Desire.

Is his Nature Evil or does his Nature have no opposite? To the Satanist this is the absolute Darkness where enlightenment is found and where all of his thoughts, ideas, feelings, perceptions, come from, behind all of his conscious reflections, his Nature is the formless Dark but sobering and stark in Nature. The only conditions from which absolute new can emerge are from absolute nothingness.

How does this pertain to evolution? look at your accomplishments evil one. Look at the actuality which has emerged from your unmanifest potential. Are you evil or are you simply the emergence of Nature? Look inside, it's Dark in there isn't it.

#49311 - 02/21/11 06:32 PM Re: The Necessity of Evil for Evolution [Re: Hegesias]
paolo sette Offline

Quote:
Are you evil or are you simply the emergence of Nature?

By your statement, it is seen as based on the supposition of "causes" and "effects" which is enveloping and is not identical with a thing that is enveloped by it. For instance, Darkness is not identical with any thing that is enveloped by it. The refutation of this is twofold: the assertion that the enveloping thing cannot be identical with the thing enveloped means that either it cannot be identical as to its appearance in space, or not identical as to its cause.

When milk and water are mixed, water which is enveloped by milk is perceived as one and the same as milk. This cannot be the case, if the thing that envelops must be different from the thing that is enveloped. The base of this example: The different effects in one and the same "cause" are seperated from each other.

Evilness is Negation or Privation.

Negation is of two sorts: universal and mutual. Universal negation understands three species: antecedent, emergent and absolute. Antecedent Privation is present Negation of that which at a future time will be. Emergent Negation is destruction or annhilation of an effect. Absolute Negation extends through all times: past, present and future. Mutual Privation is difference.

Ciao.

#55014 - 05/24/11 10:49 AM Re: The Necessity of Evil for Evolution [Re: paolo sette]
Kali Offline
stranger

I enjoyed reading the input of others. I'm puzzling over a few things, and I admit there is a lot here to think about. Since I last posted this, I have already changed quite a bit. I think one part that changed is the idea of punishment which is something people bring upon themselves by doing things to punish. It's cause and effect. Sometimes it's better to leave things where they are, and not to inflict punishment for no reason. Why punish yourself without a reason, or allow yourself to be punished by others? When you do something out of desire, the true punishment comes from the effects of your actions. The universe is capable of a lot. But there are other reasons for punishment, sometimes we get punished to warn us of what we're capable of and how our actions could lead to certain events which should not be true. To allow others to manipulate us is wrong, but to know the true source of manipulation is also important. Certain evil and power arise out of our actions and beliefs, but you can't ignore the truth when it's right in front of you. Evil does exist, in a sense, as the result of certain actions...ignorance simply perpetuates the destructive forces of nature...so by ignoring humanity and the importance of life is a wrongdoing. To run away from what matters most is also wrong, but there is a fact that was brought up: diversity. Also, you can not change someone else. You can only change yourself. You can do the best you can to communicate what you believe and try to express, but no one can change another...the only one who can change is the individual and they are capable of making those choices. I think evil is a metaphor for the truth, and a complex puzzle that needs understanding. Never fear what you don't yet understand, embrace it with the best of your knowledge.
#55070 - 05/25/11 07:42 PM Re: The Necessity of Evil for Evolution [Re: Kali]
paolo sette Offline

Originally Posted By: Kali
...I'm puzzling over a few things, and I admit there is a lot here to think about...

Here's another perspective:

Unlike plants and lower-form animals, human beings have Self-consciousness and free Will. These characteristics unique to humans have both a bright and Dark aspect for their lives. The bright aspect lies in the fact that humans can use their endowments to shape the future, develop science and technology, establish social-economic-political organizations, etc. As a thinking animal, they can create human culture and civilization.

As for the Dark aspect, humans have become seperated from their original Naturalness whereas plants and lower-form animals live just as they are without reflection. Seperated from their original Naturalness, humans have become Self-centered, alienating themselves from others and even from themselves.
Self-centeredness and Self-estrangement are what cause suffering in all aspects of their lives.

The Dark requires one "to handle with care". If you fail to give proper and adequate attention to the Dark aspect of humans, you cannot appropriately develop its other aspects in the greater context of human existence.

Let the fuckers who mishandle the Dark suffer the multitudinous torments for an eviternity.

Shiva: the-Destroyer

#55072 - 05/25/11 11:47 PM Re: The Necessity of Evil for Evolution [Re: Kali]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"The universe is capable of a lot."

Not in any way that make it seem to be conscience entity deciding things like who lives and dies.

"But there are other reasons for punishment, sometimes we get punished to warn us of what we're capable of and how our actions could lead to certain events which should not be true."

The Universe doesn't punish us. There is no such thing as karma. You punish yourself with thoughts of guilt, fear, and weakness.

"so by ignoring humanity and the importance of life is a wrongdoing."

Why? What specific thing makes it wrong?
So is abortion wrong for a rape victim following your train of thought?

"Never fear what you don't yet understand, embrace it with the best of your knowledge."

I see, so you think its okay to embrace serial killers, terrorists, and child molesters, as long as you don't understand them. So then after you hang out with them, you can fear them....

Is that the point you were trying to make?

Morgan

#55090 - 05/27/11 05:10 AM Re: The Necessity of Evil for Evolution [Re: paolo sette]
mabon2010 Offline

Loc: The Commonwealth of Great Brit...
 Originally Posted By: paolo sette

As for the Dark aspect, humans have become seperated from their original Naturalness whereas plants and lower-form animals live just as they are without reflection.

Why do humans always take it upon themselves to project upon plants and other animals judgements of how they experience or think? You only have knowledge of what it is like to be human, so you can only speak for humanity. Of plants and other animals, you have no knowledge of their experience and therefore are ignorant of their nature. Your judgement of plants and lower-form animals could be wrong, you judge only from your human outlook, and are ignorant of the experience of those objects that you judge.

#55114 - 05/27/11 09:14 PM Re: The Necessity of Evil for Evolution [Re: mabon2010]
paolo sette Offline

Originally Posted By: mabon2010
Your judgement of plants and lower-form animals could be wrong, you judge only from your human outlook, and are ignorant of the experience of those objects that you judge.

Beautiful.

Every happening is a picture and an imagination. Were this not so, there could be no consciousness and no phenomenality of occurrence. The imagination itself is a psychic occurrence, and whether Knowledge is considered "real" or "imaginary" is immaterial. The person that has Knowledge thinks that they are enlightened. What others think about it can determine nothing for that person with regards to experience.

Plants and lower-form animals fail to rationalize intellectually.

Beware of falling into travails of unknown terrors and dangers. Don't be swept away by deluding mirages and labyrinthine mazes. The worst of all circumstances: the abysmal loneliness of oneself that remains solitary. If one follows this type of thinking, one will soon get the idea what it means to "tear open those doors".

Evil is necessary. I am One who wields it.

Ciao.

#55120 - 05/28/11 03:43 AM Re: The Necessity of Evil for Evolution [Re: paolo sette]
Hegesias Offline

Some conjecture.

I can affirm Evil as an abstraction of the will to power and levels of it's expression in Nature. As man feels he is separate from Nature he feels the stimulation of power accumulating as something profound because it is so rare in this false civilisation man has created. Even the most Evil expressions within the confines of civilisation will be dregs of what our Nature is capable of.

Evil under any guise, primitive or intellectual, sophisticated or otherwise systematic, is only a subjective bloating of a faculty of Nature. A wolf knows greater as he tears the groins from his mortified prey, bathing him in warm blood and the animals fear.

Man does not hunt daily and is unable to bathe in the blood and fear of his prey, so man has become a failed "improvement" grateful and hubris about all manner of subordinate accumulations of power, he is without the stimulation Nature intended, and therefore bloats subjecture to be tantalised by the offerings of a pitiless hylic creation called civilisation.

Evil is necessary for evolution because if we look at Evil as a subjective branch of the will to power, Evil is simply man's ability to intellectualise the urge to kill and break it down into lesser stimulations— much too vulgar a display of power is often what so called Evil people are tantalised by.

I'd not equate a mature Evil to sadism because to be sadistic one relies on empathic recognition of the other beings perceived trauma. I feel a purified evil would be indifferent to shambling humans— they are as numb as clay, rubbish for incineration.

Without the desire for power and to dominate man would move toward apathy and meekness resulting in sexual inactivity and death of species.

#55122 - 05/28/11 09:18 AM Re: The Necessity of Evil for Evolution [Re: Hegesias]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Mankind and civilization are something of a biotic oddity. Although we have 'naturally' gravitated towards the construction of a globalized empire characterized by mass conformity and technological opulence, we are generally not satisfied with modern society because the majority of our evolutionary development has been spent in hunter-gatherer groups and primitive pastoral societies.

Homo Sapiens finds himself trapped in a purgatory of his own doing-- he is neither here nor there, lacking the inclination to stay within his ordained environment, as well as the urges and instincts necessary to live to his fullest potential in his current setting.

Anything that threatens this illusory civilization is fundamentally evil, because the complacent modern mind instantly rebels against any sort of stimuli that upsets its fragile balance. This is why the confrontation of evil is necessary to "evolve", or rather, discover one's own personal nature, because it has been stifled by years of restrictive conditioning. I would not call it a "will to power" in a strictly Nietzschean sense, but rather an extension of the desire to be in control of one's own mind, body, and soul as far as nature allows.

"Nature is Satan's Church"

#55190 - 05/29/11 07:01 PM Re: The Necessity of Evil for Evolution [Re: Hegesias]
paolo sette Offline

Originally Posted By: Hegesias
Evil is necessary for evolution because if we look at Evil as a subjective branch of the will to power, Evil is simply man's ability to intellectualise the urge to kill and break it down into lesser stimulations— much too vulgar a display of power is often what so called Evil people are tantalised by.

Why are you apparently reluctant to associate the experience of the Self with God? A Christian or theist would say.

This question touches upon one of the most seperating rubrics between Satanists and most Western, organized religions. Rede or advice: Do not open up dialogue between the theistic devotees whom cannot grasp the underlying, basal thought patterns of a Satanist.

Fundamentally speaking, Satanism considers the notion of One Absolute God who is other than ourselves to be inadequate. Satanists do not accept the idea of the divine as the sole foundation underlying the universe, and they realize the core of each individual: the Self. The otherness of a personal God that implies the objectification of the Ultimate is not acceptable to Satanists to which the inner-core Self is crucial.

There isn't any form of a God playing any role with my Life. I have eliminated the thinking that there is something tangible, horizontally higher to my Self: I have slain God completely. I answer to no God or anything other than myself. The abrupt awakening to the abscence of divinity has defined me according to Nietzschean Nihilism as "the Over Man".

I embrace heterodoxy and anti-morality and refute the "cause-effect" and the "I-Thou" relationships which defines me as the-Evil-One. Realization of this has substantiated proofs beyond doubts that when I reach moribund or Die or wady, I will transform from a corporeal human body with senses, Will and Mind into Nothing or Void. Let colossal Death overtake my total existence, thus, transforming me into Death or the Destroyer or the-Evil-One.

I will no mercy on total existence.

Shiva

#62883 - 12/24/11 12:21 AM Re: The Necessity of Evil for Evolution [Re: Kali]
TwIzT Offline

Originally Posted By: Kali

My parents hospitalized me, and although it was probably necessary, I was not able to handle the abuse of staff members at this hospital. I was isolated for not cooperating, they didn’t follow any procedure, and it was all to make me compliant with a system I felt was flawed. I believed I was strong enough to overcome my schizophrenia. But now, looking back, I believe it was probably the best thing for me despite the abuses. I was able to get back on my feet, and struggle to regain my sense of self. I learned to adapt, as the medication I found helped me. It balanced me in such a way that I could bring clarity and retrospection to my irrational fears. It took time, though.
I know there are some people who think that mental illness is just a sickness, but despite the truth about brain imbalances, there is a social context that the public needs to be aware of on a fundamental level. The basic social context is that hospitals should not be places where abuses can happen, it should not be a system made for compliance but a hospital needs to be a place to treat someone’s emotional and psychological hurts in many ways.

Is madness evil? Madness is a part of the human condition, and there-fore an aspect of survival. I don't consider it evil in the sense, although I'm not certain that it isn't necessary. How can a complete destruction of the mind, or the nuclear bomb dropped on a third world country ever be good? It’s not good, but it teaches humans to use their hands and their minds to find alternatives. When faced with an evil such as war, those who think with their hearts will follow them toward a peaceful better world. Those with hands will build towers not on sand, and those with a voice will sing. Evil is an abstract notion that reveals the innermost core of the individual, and also the eternal, the changing, the stagnant, and the dark.

Coming terms with madness has helped shed light on the true nature of humanity. If you consciously choose to do something evil, you are only shedding illumination of the rottenness within you. A person who commits a crime should be punished, not just in a moral sense, but also helped in a cultural sense.

Insanity is majority rule. The odd or insane are what they are because the "Normal" are only "Normal" because they have majority rule. It is a failing system because of this, if the majority were odd then the insane would become normal and the sane would become odd. If there was such thing as insane it would be a ireversible process. I believe that insanity exists for the sole reason to control the populace to become "Normal".

Evil and Good is all perception therefore the sane term of good is everything that we live in today and the sane term for evil is everything that is the opposite of what they wish to achieve.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist, Fnord 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 27 queries. Zlib compression disabled.