Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#49425 - 02/22/11 10:57 PM The solemn eyes of Nazarene subversion
Hegesias Offline

There is a casual openness that I don't like, is it real Satanists behind all this disclosure. I am suspicious that there is infiltration going on from Nazarenes etc. I say this because the Nazarenes may well be using our internet infrastructure to profile us, because to them, we of our sinister kind, are a very real danger to extreme religious/ government order to come.

Nazarenes are certainly not going to meet any real opposition from the meek so they obviously use our sites to gather information and perform psychological profiling of us, our sinister kind, by posing as us.

A quick read through a sociopathy profile and a few copy/ paste from some Nietzsche, LaVey, ONA can make a convincing profile.

What do other Satanists think about this?

#49429 - 02/22/11 11:48 PM Re: The solemn eyes of Nazarene subversion [Re: Hegesias]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
There was a time when "Christianity" as a memeplex was so coherent that it had temporal power to rule not only empires, kingdoms, but also people's lives. I speak of the old world Catholic Church.

A few things in history happened to subvert and fracture that coherency. One being the "Protestant Reformation" galvanized by Martin Luther. The other being the shady circumstances in how during the whole protestant reformation the kings of anti-catholic kingdoms ended up being the Head of their own churches, thus usurping full power from the catholic church. Kinda like how radical fundamentalists somehow took over Iran after a civil revolt in a way.

When the Republican era of democracy came, we saw that eventually even those old world Protestant Churches were [somehow] further broken down and fractured into what are now impotent rivaling sects and denominations.

So, it would seem as thoe the more incoherent a memeplex is, the more impotent it is to exert or assert causal force in the world or on people's lifes to influence or make any real change.

If "Satanism" was ever a threat to the establishment or Christianity because of its beliefs and counter status quo demeanor, that threat has been successfully taken care of. Whether the subversion was from without or within is a different matter.

I think with Satanism's initial potent coherency, it was successfully fractured by Mr. Psy-Ops Aquino when he tore the early world of Satanism up into two parts.

Then we have the internet to thank for the rest of the fracturing of memetic solidarity. During the late 90's and 2000's Satanism saw the explosion of hundreds of copy-cat Churches of Satan, self styled grand magisters, etcetera.

Eventually we end up with the state of Satanism today: fractured into petty rivaling subgroups bitching at each other.

The Theistic and "Spiritual" Satanists are not helping much, as their methods takes Satanism back closer to Christianity.

I'd say that Grand Magister Blackwood's Evangelical Satanism is the bottom of the compost heap. It is so similar to Evangelical Christianity, that the only difference is that the name "Jesus" has been switched for "Father Satan." Blackwood has reflected Christianity in every way. He has stripped Satanism down from doctrines to the nebulous idea of "Purity," and where he speaks the "Word of Satan."

It's actually interesting to see today how Theistics, Spiritual Satanists, and the like, out number the more rational variety. If Christianity did subvert Satanism, they did a good job. But I don't think they did.

If Satanism were ever seen as a threat to the status quo, the government wouldn't wait this long to subvert the coherency of Satanism. If I were the government, I'd start subverting it as early as the 70's... enter Aquino.

It doesn't take much to subvert a group's coherency to impotency. For example we can quickly take a look at Combat 18. The only thing Mi5 in the UK had to do was spread rumors that it was infiltrated by Mi5, and that eventually fractured C18 from the inside out, rendering it dysfunctional and turned it into a fringe group. There is a fine line between a fringe group with radical ideas, and a radical group poised at executing those ideas. It is within a democratic State's interest and security to keep radical groups on the safe side of the line, and use subversion to break up any group that may cross that line. Remember what the FBI did in the 60-70 era to the Black Panthers and similar movements which mobilized and radicalized the Black people into a coherent memeplex?

Edited by Caladrius (02/23/11 12:05 AM)

#49441 - 02/23/11 03:02 AM Re: The solemn eyes of Nazarene subversion [Re: Hegesias]
Woland Moderator Offline
Seasoned

Loc: Oslo, Norway
 Originally Posted By: Hegesias
There is a casual openness that I don't like, is it real Satanists behind all this disclosure. I am suspicious that there is infiltration going on from Nazarenes etc. I say this because the Nazarenes may well be using our internet infrastructure to profile us, because to them, we of our sinister kind, are a very real danger to extreme religious/ government order to come.

Nazarenes are certainly not going to meet any real opposition from the meek so they obviously use our sites to gather information and perform psychological profiling of us, our sinister kind, by posing as us.

A quick read through a sociopathy profile and a few copy/ paste from some Nietzsche, LaVey, ONA can make a convincing profile.

Possibly; but that is the price you will pay for sticking your head out of your cloak.
Most of us here are more than aware of the inherent dangers involved in "going public".

There has been "incidents" in the past, but they have more likely than not been the actions of small minded and jealous pseudo-satanists, who have lost themselves and put an unnatural value on internet-status and all that shit.

Basically; you either hide or go public.
Toll to pay for either path.

Woland

Contra Mundum!

#49443 - 02/23/11 03:19 AM Re: The solemn eyes of Nazarene subversion [Re: Caladrius]
Woland Moderator Offline
Seasoned

Loc: Oslo, Norway
 Originally Posted By: Caladrius

If Satanism were ever seen as a threat to the status quo, the government wouldn't wait this long to subvert the coherency of Satanism. If I were the government, I'd start subverting it as early as the 70's... enter Aquino.

It doesn't take much to subvert a group's coherency to impotency. For example we can quickly take a look at Combat 18. The only thing Mi5 in the UK had to do was spread rumors that it was infiltrated by Mi5, and that eventually fractured C18 from the inside out, rendering it dysfunctional and turned it into a fringe group. There is a fine line between a fringe group with radical ideas, and a radical group poised at executing those ideas. It is within a democratic State's interest and security to keep radical groups on the safe side of the line, and use subversion to break up any group that may cross that line. Remember what the FBI did in the 60-70 era to the Black Panthers and similar movements which mobilized and radicalized the Black people into a coherent memeplex?

My dear Caladrius.

You are a valued member of our community, and I have talked to you earlier about your public conduct.

Nurse the conspiracy-theory of your choice, by all means.
But please; do not let your emotions overtake your otherwise brilliant mind.

Feel how thou wilt () about conflicts from the days of yore, but suggesting that Mr. Aquino, another valued member of this community, is a mole for unspecified entities is more than a stretch of my patience.

Let it be noted that I myself have never been, and never will be, associated with neither CoS or ToS or whatever.
However; I put immense value in free communication with other related mindsets.

If the 600 club did not exercise basic civilities and respect, (and many insists that we do not, but fuck them hard & good), our idyllic little pit of flames would crumble in no time.

So please; control yourself.
Would really hate to lose your insights.

Woland

Contra Mundum!

#49455 - 02/23/11 12:06 PM Re: The solemn eyes of Nazarene subversion [Re: Hegesias]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: Hegesias

I am convinced every respectable government has watchdogs keeping an eye on anything subversive. But I doubt they have moles on the internet. It is much easier for them to just track the IPs used and find out who the people are behind a certain alias. They are not as much concerned about what is said as what could be done in reality.

Moles only have value in the real world. The Internet is code and to find out all what happens there, hackers are enough.

And let us not forget, there are "satanists" too keeping an eye on the sinister, scared their precious religion might become impure, as was evidenced in a "survey" not that long ago.

D.

#49467 - 02/23/11 04:47 PM Re: The solemn eyes of Nazarene subversion [Re: Diavolo]
Hegesias Offline

Interesting.

I am what you might call a simple urban man, I have no furniture in my flat, my living room instead is a basic gym (Olympic bench/ plates etc.), I workout daily, write/ study and compose, I do not drink nor indulge in substances except nutritional organic foods. Simplicity is what I strive for in the flow of all things, with not a bank account, nor a phone, nor anything remotely to do with the goings on of the outside world at large except for my own surroundings, I can still appreciate the insight I receive here and otherwise online because my partner in crime, she is far away right now.

I'm simply a natural caretaker of my close ones and seek to branch out to draw others to my philosophy that can be applied to the urban lifestyle for sinister survival and assertion into those urban constructs many become engrossed in as important for reasons of acceptance or recognition. In this I mean that anything outside of the selfish pack is simply a means to assert our Will, our sinister essence into whatever surroundings were we may be about. Not all Satanists are successful businessmen/ women or charismatic sociopaths, some of us are too misanthropic to be stimulated by worldly goings on and merely live much like what could be described as part time solitary, only seeking out, focusing on our own sinister kind for stimulation because everything else pales in comparison to a descent 'partner in crime', on a bond level so to speak and not in a literal sense of the words of course.

A favourite thing to do of magian systems and depraved mundanes alike is to mix, to associate their own grubby ideas, deeds and concept of what they don't understand with our sinister noble kind. I am not nor do I ever advocate vulgar displays of power that would be degrading to our sinister character, or anything alien, ignoble or depraved of they the mundanes. A particularly suitable mundane for 'culling' would be the conceited sociopath who likes to abuse females, by defining themselves suitable by their very deeds this is also indicative that they have a concept of sadism albiet of an ignoble nature, they can conceive what tortures are happening to them quite vividly thus defining them even more suitable for mature forms of violence by a real noble predator, psychological, or to simply conclude their sentience as the window of opportunity arises.

This includes the mundane sociopath who will colour his inane persona with what they and other mundanes perceive as the dark allure/ aesthetic of Satanism.

To be prepared for revenge on any who push their luck in the real world, whoever imposes constraints or leeches for acknowledgement from our kind does not deserve a reaction other than to be bitten, to laugh at them, to put them in their place outside of our private affairs.

The togetherness of wolves baring teeth over meat and the altruistic gathering under moonlight to howl, revealing whereabouts in the night to all around. This is the stimulating bond between the pack that is the natural equilibrium, very much alive, severe and sobering. This sobering reality is something very much desired by those who by design, seek the quickening of one another's dark intellectual activity and primal natures.

In this we see that anyone/ anything alien to this esoteric bond of our sinister kind will immediately be recognised as a weakness to the equilibrium that is always culminating on the verge of frenzy. They will be gnashed to pieces both psychologically or physically for leeching/ loitering. For they don't belong to the pack.

Occasionally the phenomenon of the lone wolf, a lone survivor, scarred and toughened by harshness and exposure to the elements outside of the equilibrium of the pack, will encounter another lone wolf of the opposite sex and start a new pack. Because of his outcast, nature has strengthened him by what did not kill them. And thus the new pack is formed on a doubly solid base. There are simply those who do not make it though, but what care do we for that which nature has turned her face from and forsaken,

Those who are not of our sinister kind will be tested in ways alien to them and unbeknownst to them, to try and fool a cunning wolf is a very stupid thing to do. Mundanes lack the esoteric empathy to understand animals, let alone understand or appreciate their own species.

We have nothing to fear from mundanes except their level of stupidity that will land us in jail for retaliation. We do not call anyones bluff, we are not oblivious to the harsh reality of real life, especially we recognise a likened noble wolf.

Although this text may appear as a misanthropic romanticist play of words, I do not care, for my inspiration is far more hideous than what can be observed by outsiders. This is merely a wink at the initiated.

'pas de touché'

~ Hegesias

#49470 - 02/23/11 06:20 PM Re: The solemn eyes of Nazarene subversion [Re: Hegesias]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
I don't think there is any sort of "active subversion", although I would not be surprised if some institutions keep an eye on some of the more explicitly extremist pages, such as those affiliated with David Myatt or the charming folks over at the Tempel ov Blood.

I do not worry, either. Satanism is not some top-down "organization" that can be disrupted by conventional tactics. Nor do I care about the impotent posers on one side, or the deluded fanatics on the other. At the core is a genuine current of alchemical change-- everything else is just noise.

#49471 - 02/23/11 06:47 PM Re: The solemn eyes of Nazarene subversion [Re: The Zebu]
Autodidact Offline

Originally Posted By: The Zebu
I don't think there is any sort of "active subversion", although I would not be surprised if some institutions keep an eye on some of the more explicitly extremist pages, such as those affiliated with David Myatt or the charming folks over at the Tempel ov Blood.

Mostly agreed - though I would be surprised if even that was taking place.

I trust humans to behave like humans. Subversion, surveillance, reviews ... all that takes time and effort. Even if you assume there's some automation, and that's a big assumption, in the end somebody's gotta make a decision to do something (spending more time and effort).

Sorry, folks, most of you are just not that interesting :-)

#49472 - 02/23/11 07:07 PM Re: The solemn eyes of Nazarene subversion [Re: Autodidact]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: Autodidact

I trust humans to behave like humans. Subversion, surveillance, reviews ... all that takes time and effort. Even if you assume there's some automation, and that's a big assumption, in the end somebody's gotta make a decision to do something (spending more time and effort).

Sorry, folks, most of you are just not that interesting :-)

THANK YOUR AUTODIDACT!!!

Finally. A little common sense. Well... maybe not so common after all.

#49474 - 02/23/11 07:51 PM Re: The solemn eyes of Nazarene subversion [Re: Hegesias]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

I love cloak and dagger stuff and 'Spy versus Spy' from the ole Mad magazines, so I say bring on any weird Christian ratbag spies and their secretive ways! I am more than ready to ignore them and continue to work through my busy day to get my shit done.

As an aside, I once applied to join ASIO, which is Australia's domestic intelligence service, but I didn't get a place. Bastards! That would have been a great gig.

(I will now seek additional instructions from the Dr. and other shadowy associates, including Laramie, in regards to my next step to world domination.)

#49484 - 02/23/11 09:42 PM Re: The solemn eyes of Nazarene subversion [Re: Jake999]
Autodidact Offline

Originally Posted By: Jake999
Finally. A little common sense. Well... maybe not so common after all.

Thanks, Jake. I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

(General thread response:)
Who is "they"? People are people. "They" are not some special breed - how do all the adults you know act? "They" are all those same folks.

What groups is "them"? Groups are made of people who want money and power. I have no real money, relatively speaking; most of you have none. Power is power within the group, except for those at the very top, who are, see above, just like the people you know. In any event, what, really, could you do to pick-any-big-group? Nothing.

The government can't keep its private diplomacy email private - there's no "conspiracy".

This sort of thinking is just a way to compartmentalize the uncertainty of society, by backing into believing "somebody knows these things and is running it so everything's OK."

Nobody's watching you. Nobody cares about you enough to waste the time and money.

If this is news to anybody, go away and come back when you're ready to take responsibility for your own world.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.