Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#49434 - 02/23/11 12:56 AM Urf is ending!
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Urf is ending, kundalini and spontaneous human combustion…

I was surfing and found this gem figured I would share it with you nice folks at the club. Sometimes you hear something that makes you go what the fuck…

Know what I mean? Da green house effect nigga???

“Black folks are savages, outta their dang minds. They don’t giva a damn about nuttin but money… and stuff.”

Enjoy
~T~

#49436 - 02/23/11 01:09 AM Re: Urf is ending! [Re: ta2zz]
Jake999 Offline

"Al Queda is American Black Ops"... DAMN YOU MICHEAEL AQUINO!!!!!!

Spontaneous human combustion... don't let your kundalini rise!!!! ;\)

#49440 - 02/23/11 02:21 AM Re: Urf is ending! [Re: Jake999]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"The extra-terrestrial is your soul, and it landed there for a couple of million years...."

Poster child for Scientology?

#49453 - 02/23/11 11:46 AM Re: Urf is ending! [Re: Morgan]
MindFux Offline

This was absolute comedy gold. "You gotta understand, Ling just got done lecturing that we've been here for billions of years!! It's a done deal son!!"

What really confuses me is that this channel is the 12th most subscribed channel of all time, in Japan.

Why?

#49514 - 02/24/11 10:20 AM Re: Urf is ending! [Re: MindFux]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
All paradigms built in fantasy are poisoned. This is no more ludicrous than a lot of other shit. And some of that latter happens to be done by the mighty Caucasian. Or the Asian. Or the Latino.

Translation: your racism is duly noted.

JK

and before you ask, I'm referring to the shits taken underneath the video embed.

#49516 - 02/24/11 10:43 AM Re: Urf is ending! [Re: Jason King]
MindFux Offline

JK, I don't see any racism in this thread, merely quotes from the video being posted underneath the video. This is ludicrous, and hilarious, and it has nothing to do with it being a movement of black origin. Totally outrageous shit, is totally outrageous shit no matter where the origin lies, and this would be funny as all hell no matter where it arose.

You look at this video on its merits its laughable. Why the heck are you playing the race card?

#49551 - 02/24/11 02:16 PM Re: Urf is ending! [Re: MindFux]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: MindFux
Why the heck are you playing the race card?

Same reason I play any card.

Trump or fun, take your pick.

Whether we want to admit it or not, the OP video + the quotes directly below are a racial dig. So, I'll play a race card to counter an ignorance card every time.

JK

#49561 - 02/24/11 03:29 PM Re: Urf is ending! [Re: Jason King]
MindFux Offline

Quote:
I'll play a race card to counter an ignorance card every time.

Unless you're defending the usage of a word 'deviant' based on 19th century psychological mores to describe homosexuals. Then the two cards seem to have interchanged spontaneously.

They're using the language of the video to describe the video. I fail to see the racism. What did you want them to do? Convert the text into 'white speak' before they posted it? Wouldn't that be making more of an issue of race than just posting the quote? Clearly here race isn't the issue, it's the content that's hilarious.

If I quote someone that's a difference race, do I now have to alter the quote to avoid someone dropping the R bomb?

That makes less sense than the original video.

Edited by MindFux (02/24/11 03:31 PM)

#49613 - 02/25/11 12:04 AM Re: Urf is ending! [Re: MindFux]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Seriously Jason? You are going to step up on the soapbox of fucking political correctness?

Don't be a fucking jew nigger.

#49636 - 02/25/11 08:49 AM Re: Urf is ending! [Re: Jason King]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
 Originally Posted By: Jason King
Whether we want to admit it or not, the OP video + the quotes directly below are a racial dig.

Are you deliberately trying to puncture a leak in my respect for you? Laughing at stupidity is racist if the stupid people happen to be black. OOOOOOOkay.

What really confuses me is that this channel is the 12th most subscribed channel of all time, in Japan.

Why?

The channel lists itself as being located in Japan, and there's not a lot of competition on that front. If I were to list my channel as being located in Sri Lanka, it would probably make the top 10 subscribed Sri Lankan channels.

#49639 - 02/25/11 09:53 AM Re: Urf is ending! [Re: XiaoGui17]
MindFux Offline

Quote:
The channel lists itself as being located in Japan, and there's not a lot of competition on that front. If I were to list my channel as being located in Sri Lanka, it would probably make the top 10 subscribed Sri Lankan channels.

I'm so YouTube naive its ridiculous. Thanks for the clarification. All that being said however, I can repeat the initial question again with a qualification. Why the hell is his channel listed as being in Japan? Surely it wasn't to have less competition to win such prestigious awards as, "12th most subscribed in a country that doesn't dig Youtube that much."

Edited by MindFux (02/25/11 09:56 AM)

#49640 - 02/25/11 10:26 AM Re: Urf is ending! [Re: MindFux]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
Why the hell is his channel listed as being in Japan? Surely it wasn't to have less competition to win such prestigious awards as, "12th most subscribed in a country that doesn't dig Youtube that much."

It's actually quite likely that's it (any listing will generate some traffic to a page). Other common reasons included making a statement (some list their page as Israel if they're pro-Zionism), being paranoid about not being "found" if one is a nutty conspiracy theorist, or just for shits and giggles.

#49694 - 02/25/11 02:25 PM Re: Urf is ending! [Re: Dan_Dread]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread

I believe the phrase you were looking for was "nigger-jew". If you're going to be unpolitically correct at least be correctly unpolitially correct. Geez. ;\)

#49743 - 02/25/11 04:21 PM Re: Urf is ending! [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread

I believe the phrase you were looking for was "nigger-jew". If you're going to be unpolitically correct at least be correctly unpolitially correct. Geez. ;\)

As the OP I must point out the terminology you should be using is nigger kike or nigger hebe (not to be confused with the word heeb).

This is assuming the word nigger is being used as a raciest term.

~T~

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 27 queries. Zlib compression disabled.