Page 2 of 9 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#49549 - 02/24/11 02:05 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Jason King]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Right but do you think anyone cares? I know that I don't. Not that I haven't been "accepted" by you anyway. What I do care about, however, is someone trying to start even more drama.

You can claim that this thread was made for the sake of transparency or whatever other bullshit reasoning you would like. The fact remains that this is obvious baiting on your part.

Butthurt? Absolutely not. You might not be able to see this but not everyone holds you in such high regard as you do.

#49550 - 02/24/11 02:05 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Jason King]
Tesseract Offline

Loc: United States
I hadn’t heard of “SIN” before this thread, so I’ve bookmarked the site and will look more closely soon. However, my first impressions (and 1st impressions -do- count for something) are somewhat negative. The website’s aesthetics aren’t appealing, and it seems to combine some of the worst elements of both myspace and facebook. And while online exhibitionism seems to be the default for perhaps the second internet generation and forward, I have no interest in posting an actual photograph of myself to the web for the sake of a forum/social network membership. I guess I tend to highly regard the more “occult” and esoteric aspects of The Left Hand Path.

While I certainly understand The 600 Club’s pretty strenuously enforced prohibition against one liners, my only real objection to it is that indeed, brevity is often the soul of wit, and so the 600 Club possibly misses out on the occasional sharp and incisive retort within debates and against the “Dr. Morose’s” who inevitably find their ways here (if only briefly). But if anything SIN appears, upon first glance, to be nearly the opposite: the overall tenor seems to be reflective of most of the internet -- snarky, irreverent, and Twitter-ready.

Still, I’ll be giving the website closer scrutiny soon, in order to form a more complete and accurate impression…

#49552 - 02/24/11 02:16 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Jason King]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
 Originally Posted By: Jason King

The future is written with the power and blood of youth. THIS is Satanism, the very essence thereof. The young lioness taking her rightful place in the pride.

By the by, I see it going off more like this at present time. ;\)

#49553 - 02/24/11 02:36 PM The Official Butthurt Thread ® [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
You might not be able to see this but not everyone holds you in such high regard as you do.

This was actually funny. Jorge's still laughing, so I locked him in the bathroom.

When I rechristened this the Butthurt Thread, I was honestly not expecting so much in the way of whiny butthurt. Given the collective IQ involved (ironically, not that far from the name of the forum), I thought I'd meet with more of a Machiavellian tact. Nevertheless, here you are replying to me by telling me I'm not worthy of even your askance (look it up). The circularity of the fail could not be any more evident, 6.

Better men have tried, yet despite any collateral damage, the King remains. At this point, you may need to call in for that air strike . . .

JK

#49554 - 02/24/11 02:44 PM Re: The Official Butthurt Thread ® [Re: Jason King]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I was replying to your obvious attempt at starting (more) shit between here and SIN. Nothing more.

You seem to think you are something special, and anyone who fails to recognize this and stroke your fragile ego is somehow below you. I was just letting you know that not everyone feels the same way.

I've earned the respect of those whose opinions actually matter. So think what you will; I will not be losing any sleep over it.

Edit: I'll save that air-strike for something that actually warrants it. ;\)

Edited by 6Satan6Archist6 (02/24/11 02:45 PM)
Edit Reason: marked

#49555 - 02/24/11 02:49 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Fnord]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Originally Posted By: Fnord
 Originally Posted By: Jason King

The future is written with the power and blood of youth. THIS is Satanism, the very essence thereof. The young lioness taking her rightful place in the pride.

By the by, I see it going off more like this at present time. ;\)

I'm guessing we have ourselves a double miscommunication here.

I said "future," you said "present". When I employed present tense, I was actually using what they call the "aorist" in Greek and related grammars. Moreover, you mistake the FLS for a simple thing that can be placed in a metaphorical zoo. If it is not a Law properly so-called, then one has no business calling themselves a Satanist.

JK

#49557 - 02/24/11 02:57 PM Re: The Official Butthurt Thread ® [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

You seem to think you are something special, and anyone who fails to recognize this and stroke your fragile ego is somehow below you. I was just letting you know that not everyone feels the same way.

No, believe it or not, you were engaging in the fine art of projection. I have never gone anywhere and demanded special treatment. And if you can hyperlink otherwise, I might just have to buy you lunch. But seeing as how said hyperlink does not exist, we'll just have to take it for what it is.

Refresher: on this top-heavy forum, I still await rejoinder on the meta-topic. The meta-topic was not JK, even though I end my posts with such. The fact that you made it such speaks more of you than it does of me.

JK

#49558 - 02/24/11 03:14 PM Re: The Official Butthurt Thread ® [Re: Jason King]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I never said you were demanding special treatment. What I said was that you seem to think you are something special when in fact you are not. So you wrote a book and made some YouTube videos. Wow, I am so impressed.

Since you accuse me of "projecting" I challenge you to find a post where I demanded special treatment.

There really is nothing more that can be said about your "meta-topic". If you think SIN is so much better then go there. I certainly have no stake in changing your opinion of this place or any other.

#49559 - 02/24/11 03:23 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Jason King]
Fnord Offline

Actually, I was just funnin' with you.

I didn't want you to go off thinking I was too old to have a sense of humor \:\)

#49565 - 02/24/11 03:36 PM Re: The Official Butthurt Thread ® [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

I never said you were demanding special treatment. What I said was that you seem to think you are something special when in fact you are not. So you wrote a book and made some YouTube videos. Wow, I am so impressed.

You should be. But not because I'm good at it, simply because unlike you, I bothered to try.

Since you accuse me of "projecting" I challenge you to find a post where I demanded special treatment.

Projection need not be as direct as this. Often the projection concerns not the self as manifesting, but the self as ineffectual observer. Think about it.

There really is nothing more that can be said about your "meta-topic". If you think SIN is so much better then go there. I certainly have stake in changing your opinion of this place or any other.

I'll copy and paste my reply from above, seeing as how you obviously missed it:

Originally Posted By: JK
Always the same rejoinder. I'd say "sad," but I would probably be meaning "pathetic". If you don't like it here . . .

Let me tell you a bit about "here" - the place inhabited by the conscious mind is a true Heraclitan Flux, and also the anatman of the Buddhists. I am where I am, and I will always roll JK style.

JK

#49567 - 02/24/11 03:44 PM Re: The Official Butthurt Thread ® [Re: Jason King]
Beast Xeno Offline
stranger

Loc: Tampa, Fl
This kills me man. You offered a little perspective, hoping to kindle some thought. It was met not with deliberation or discourse, but with snobbery. Sad.

#49569 - 02/24/11 03:45 PM Re: The Official Butthurt Thread ® [Re: Jason King]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
You should be. But not because I'm good at it, simply because unlike you, I bothered to try.

"Should" be, and yet, I still am not. I have no desire, at present, to do anything like that. I am much too busy doing other things.

Quote:
Projection need not be as direct as this. Often the projection concerns not the self as manifesting, but the self as ineffectual observer. Think about it.

Well that is a long winded way of saying "I can't".

What is "sad", or, "pathetic" is that you keep hearing the same thing and it still hasn't sunk in.

#49570 - 02/24/11 03:54 PM Re: The Official Butthurt Thread ® [Re: Jason King]
Fnord Offline

Okay, let's get back on this one then... and let's do it honestly.

Quote:
Always the same rejoinder. I'd say "sad," but I would probably be meaning "pathetic". If you don't like it here . . .

That was actually a query about your motivation but you appear to have taken it to mean that I was suggesting that you take your leave.

You stated that 600 is archaic, the members are akin to broken down warhorses or something to that effect and that the members of SIN are 'better' and so forth.

Personally, I've found many a forum to be lacking and I simply stop my activity there. I've never felt a need to go to that forum and say my place is better than your place and here's why. It just never occurred to me to do so.

In my mind, this perhaps speaks to some axe that you have to grind with the 600, or that you are simply trying to be adversarial. The former would represent butthurt, the latter could represent many-a-thing.

To clear the air, so to speak, I like your book and I like your videos, and I think you have much to offer, and I've enjoyed playing footsie with you on occasion (like now). I think you show strong signs of being able to be what you call 'the next' but I think that right now your ego and sometimes confrontational style is winning you as many enemies as it is friends. That may be your design, who am I to say? I only calls 'em as I sees 'em.

My final post on this thread is that I personally think posting it here (and there) was a bitch move.

Still, that's only my opinion.

#49571 - 02/24/11 03:57 PM Re: The Official Butthurt Thread ® [Re: Beast Xeno]
MindFux Offline

Originally Posted By: Beast Xeno
This kills me man. You offered a little perspective, hoping to kindle some thought. It was met not with deliberation or discourse, but with snobbery. Sad.

I think JK was hoping to make a point not kindle thought. I think some of the responses to his post made his point better than anything he could have said.

As to why he wanted to make the point (that the600club is inherently fairly elitist based on presumed superiority from others in the 'Satanic Community', which doesn't strike me as that incongruous), I have no idea.

If someone from the 600 club came to SIN and eloquently stated, "you're all too young and immature", a certain % of the replies would prove that assertion right also, so what's the point of making this point? To prove that people are sensitive to their perceived weaknesses? I'd like to think this was more than the continuation of a slagging match or a hot seat grab by JK, but I'm unconvinced.

Edited by MindFux (02/24/11 03:58 PM)

#49575 - 02/24/11 04:36 PM Re: The Official Butthurt Thread ® [Re: MindFux]
Fnord Offline

Originally Posted By: MindFux

If someone from the 600 club came to SIN and eloquently stated, "you're all too young and immature", a certain % of the replies would prove that assertion right also, so what's the point of making this point? To prove that people are sensitive to their perceived weaknesses?

I think it stems from an honest difference of opinion (damn, I wasn't going to post anymore on this thread).

Let's take the lion example from above. There is no doubt that the younger lion will eventually over power the older lion and that the older lion must make room (albeit unwillingly) for the young to do so.

My point is, and always has been, that both are still lions. The young lion does not strip the core from the old lion and then become something other than a lion. It can, however, become a lion with a different personality.

Satanism is this way. It has a core that is undeniable and ancient. If the young mold it into something too much of their own making then they are no longer carrying Satanism forward. They are creating something new and distinctly different. This isn't to say that it can't have multitudes of personalities as, undeniably, it can (and does).

If this view makes me archaic to you, or to JK, or to SIN at large, then I will own that. I don't see it as a weakness.

Also for the record, I don't know anyone here who is 'elitist'. Other folks call us that, but we don't go around telling each other how great we think we are. What you see on the boards is what you get. Folks can either argue/support their points or they cannot. No one gets preferential treatment, white, blue, green or red.

Page 2 of 9 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.