Page 5 of 9 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#49654 - 02/25/11 12:59 PM Re: Too many replies, so little time . . . [Re: Jason King]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
6: you make me chuckle without even trying.

Thanks. I am pretty funny.

Quote:
The same dude who was sticking his imaginary tongue in Lady Gaga's fly-infested booty is now calling me on my use of projection?

Yes. But what does one have to do with the other? Is that supposed to be some "cleverly" disguised insult?

Quote:
I'll say it again, and this time I'll try to make it soes you can git it. Projection does not always indicate blah blah blah

And I'll say it again, though there is no way I can dumb it down for you:

My presence in this thread has nothing to do, as you seem to think, with your specific mentioning of me. It has everything to do with your retarded attempt at starting internet drama. I really truly do not care if I have made an impression on your for good or ill. You simply aren't that important. I know, I know, this is an alien concept you; what with you being "the king" and all.

I knew exactly what you were trying to say, it was just wrong. That's it.

#49655 - 02/25/11 01:02 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Diavolo]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: Diavolo
To show you how, and how something abstract and quite irrelevant interferes with our emotions, I'll for a moment participate in the clan-fight which lingers in this thread. While you play the war-drums, I'll quickly apply some blue face paint before I commence.

Quote:
*drumrolls*

SIN = bad.
King = bad bad.
600 = good.
Diavolo(interchangable) = good good.

*end drumrolls*

AWESOME! JK= bad bad. The bad guy. Love it. Off the chains, dude. Couldn't have said it any more briefly for that Alf character myself. <pats dude on the back>.

that cripple-crotchet . . . JK

#49657 - 02/25/11 01:06 PM Re: Too many replies, so little time . . . [Re: Jason King]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
 Originally Posted By: Jason King
Sorry if I leave anyone out, but I'll hit the stuff that stuck in my head . . . .

Thank you for making it the exact "tit for tat" you claimed you weren't looking for. Responding to 6Satan, Morgan, et al., the way you have highlights that. Hell, your first post was exactly that.

A broad reply to those who would question my motives and accuse me of starting a "site war": This was posted without context, but now since DD has replied, I feel I can share the post of his to which I was replying on SIN. I posted it here as well simply because I do not believe in talking about any of you behind your backs, I'd rather you get it to the face.

If you had been "..to the face" enough you would have played that hand completely. Instead you want to claim it's something else now when in fact, it's exactly what it looked like from the beginning. Thank you again.

To the guy/girl with the rules - Nyte: When you do that, you have already told me a lot about yourself. Let me tell you what would have been beautiful. Instead of this being a four page thread, it was a single unanswered post. THEN, maybe then you would have a point. Think about it.

If you bothered to look further, you would see there's a lot more to me than just those words. But you'll never know that, and with good reasons. We all know, the "youth" are all about what you can fb and tweet. Right? Only in the moment, never seeing the whole. You'll miss a lot dear boy. A LOT.

It wouldn't have mattered either way for you JK. You've thought this through enough to feel you were victorious either way, post or no posts. The ironic part is, you've shown exactly what you are about, all the way through. There's nothing clever about what you posted, from the beginning, and nothing new either. Have fun being your own self-important mouth piece until someone with the bigger bull-horn comes along. You'll miss the important things because you only hear the bull-horn in your own head. Not to mention your little flock will move to the bigger bull-horn, well because that's what the youth of today does.

MatthewJ1: You are mistaken, I was never warmly welcomed on MCoS. Shit, dude, half of them still don't know that Elvis is the King. As for mentioning names, that's how I roll. I have no solid beef with either Jake or 6, but perhaps they do with me. I pointed a finger. A finger that asked "what have you done for me lately?" And if someone (else, see above) wants to make an issue of the "we're better than you" thing, I'll simply start parsing that out. When you (and the others) start seeing the full context, it should make sense. And if I have to spell it out that the "me" fifty words ago does not mean JK, then you fail again.

The highlighted in your statement to MatthewJ1 is so incredibly transparent. No need to explain a thing JK. It's very, very incredibly transparent what the intent is. You'll never know what has been done or is being done.

As for parsing out "we're better than you", you've all ready done that, first post in. No need to rehash your opinion which NOONE asked for HERE anyway. You play the exact same board games that I've seen long before you were around on message boards and forums. It's pathetic and exactly WHY I prefer to be here, than any of the other million message boards that roam the web.

Go play slag fest on SIN. You've proven yourself here and I'm done with you.

#49658 - 02/25/11 01:17 PM Re: Too many replies, so little time . . . [Re: Jason King]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"I have no solid beef with either Jake or 6, but perhaps they do with me. I pointed a finger. A finger that asked "what have you done for me lately?"

This site not made up up members who need to dance for your amusement or do things for you.

"Whether you like it or not, when I start a thread, it generally runs three pages minimum. The fact that I can get you (and you, and you . . .) to pay attention is telling. Where is the last thread started by Morgan running that length? Or ANY ONE of the people I've responded to above? Dig. Dig deeper."

So what, you already said a while ago, you don't respond to your own threads till they are 3 pages long. This thread you created to stir up shit between sites and pit members against members is grade school bullshit. I am honestly thought about locking it last night.

When I post anything I do it for me, I don't post to have pages and pages of responses. I don't care if one person responds or 500 people respond. I don't need the ego boost, oh, and if people happen to agree with my short and to the point remarks fine. I call out bullshit from everyone equally, and they get equal treatment in the end.

There is nothing to dig, you posted a troll post and got the usual response from people. Still nothing new or surprising, just kinda expected. I believe there were possibly side bets made as to when your ego would explode and you would attack the site.

What does troll behavior mean, well, simply, you are making comments about the site, about members, and being a general douche about it. Like I told you the first time I met you in chat, don't be a douche.

"Oh, but wait, that actually sounds a bit like some other guy I've heard about"

Maybe this is your attempt at sarcasm, if so you failed. If you are trying to compare yourself to that other guy who was banned, are you going to threaten to hit me, slap me, and kick my ass for being a girl too? As well as take the site down by some means? I wonder how your wife would feel knowing that you support men beating up women because they happen to be threatened on some level by them?

"Except for the fact that you, like so many others, will avoid the head-on JK. That fucker is just plain dangerous."

Anyone who has to claim they are dangerous isn't. The thing is, no one really cares. You were given the benefit of the doubt, and people in general were open minded to see what you had to say. The thing is, all and all you didn't say much.

Mindfux, and the thedeadidea are the only people who's writings actually stand out, and I enjoy reading.

Do you have paypal? So I can send you a quarter to call someone who cares?

Morgan

#49671 - 02/25/11 01:37 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Jason King]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
I will put this to you, WHO THE FUCK EVER, aka ALF, aka, A FAILED SITCOM: your choice, and it is always ladies choice . . .

Maybe itís because Iím a ďMundane,Ē or unenlightened, but I fail to see why you would chose to attack and put down a meaningless Avitar that serves no other purpose then to be a cute picture of an old sitcom.

Quote:
B) we have at a NEW exchange on the topic at hand.

What EXACTLY is the topic at hand? The original post regarding some kind of new elite at another site? Good, best of luck on their journey. I have no qualms in regards to them. I am looking forward to any NEW revelations and ideas that they may bring into light.

Quote:
Hey, dude, this is like that part in poker where you've been called on the river. And just remember, the topic at hand is original thought.

I havenít seen original thought in years on any website. Even when I believed that I read something original I have found that someone was merely rephrasing an idea that was put forth centuries before.

Please if you would be so kind to humor me, give me just ONE original Jason King idea that has not been previously stated somewhere.

Quote:
I'm layin' down on the train-tracks here because I think I could even do "original thought" more originally than you (yeah, that all works grammatically), so let's have at it.

There is no argument there. I realize that I have NEVER, not even once had an original thought. Every single time that I thought I was on to something, eventually I found that someone long before me had that same idea. However, I do not make any claims to having an original thought either.

What I am questioning is YOUR proposition that you have come up with some kind of original concept that has never seen the light of day.

Quote:
Except for the fact that you, like so many others, will avoid the head-on JK. That fucker is just plain dangerous

Dangerous how and to whom? Ideas and beliefs that some might hold to so strongly that they fear learning that what they have believed for so long has been false? I am not guilty of that. I am willing to throw out ANY beliefs that I may hold if I find an argument to disprove it. Iíve done that many times in the past.
For example I dropped the belief long ago that there is such a thing as Fate, as well as the belief that there is a reason for my existence other then to reproduce and squirt out other little ďAlfís,Ē Which is actually not a reason either for existence. Some who have been able to get passed such strongly engraved beliefs might attest that it is a very difficult thing to do, and dropping most other beliefs will pale in comparison in the difficulty of letting them go.

Quote:
I get it, just like I get the need for you to be dosed on short paragraphs. Two sentences for Alf, then I break.

Guilty as charged. I prefer ideas to be put forth in simple and clear terms. It can be done, but only if the ideas are valid. Most of the time when an idea is made to appear overly complex, it is because there is no idea, but instead there is only the desire to create the illusion of one.

Quote:
Bottom line, I fear no engagement. This is well known

It appears to me that not only do you not fear engagement, but you thrive on it, going as far as creating it if there is non to be had.

Quote:
You'd be wise to sit down and shut up right about now (oh, shit! no he didn't). Facing JK on the battlefield of ideas hardly ever pays out, Alf.

Thatís ok, one thing that I can never be accused of is listening to ďwiseĒ advice.
On the other hand, I do not view the exchange of ideas as a battle field, but instead an opportunity to perhaps grow from them. One only battles if one either fears, or is threatened by something.

I have no fear of new ideas, nor do I feel threatened by them, therefore I do not feel any need to do battle with them.

Quote:
Then get back to me, 'cause I'm feeling blood or bitch right about now

May I suggest a bubble bath and some soothing music?

Iím not feeling anything at all, except a slight curiosity in trying to figure out what idea you have that you believe to be original.

Edited by Asmedious (02/25/11 01:41 PM)

#49672 - 02/25/11 01:38 PM Re: blah blah blah [Re: Morgan]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

I locked and then unlocked this thread.

Go ahead continue, it's kinda funny at this point.

Morgan

#49681 - 02/25/11 01:57 PM Re: Too many replies, so little time . . . [Re: Nyte]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Originally Posted By: Nyte
Sorry if I leave anyone out, but I'll hit the stuff that stuck in my head . . . .

Thank you for making it the exact "tit for tat" you claimed you weren't looking for. Responding to 6Satan, Morgan, et al., the way you have highlights that. Hell, your first post was exactly that.

A broad reply to those who would question my motives and accuse me of starting a "site war": This was posted without context, but now since DD has replied, I feel I can share the post of his to which I was replying on SIN. I posted it here as well simply because I do not believe in talking about any of you behind your backs, I'd rather you get it to the face.

If you had been "..to the face" enough you would have played that hand completely. Instead you want to claim it's something else now when in fact, it's exactly what it looked like from the beginning. Thank you again.

To the guy/girl with the rules - Nyte: When you do that, you have already told me a lot about yourself. Let me tell you what would have been beautiful. Instead of this being a four page thread, it was a single unanswered post. THEN, maybe then you would have a point. Think about it.

If you bothered to look further, you would see there's a lot more to me than just those words. But you'll never know that, and with good reasons. We all know, the "youth" are all about what you can fb and tweet. Right? Only in the moment, never seeing the whole. You'll miss a lot dear boy. A LOT.

It wouldn't have mattered either way for you JK. You've thought this through enough to feel you were victorious either way, post or no posts. The ironic part is, you've shown exactly what you are about, all the way through. There's nothing clever about what you posted, from the beginning, and nothing new either. Have fun being your own self-important mouth piece until someone with the bigger bull-horn comes along. You'll miss the important things because you only hear the bull-horn in your own head. Not to mention your little flock will move to the bigger bull-horn, well because that's what the youth of today does.

MatthewJ1: You are mistaken, I was never warmly welcomed on MCoS. Shit, dude, half of them still don't know that Elvis is the King. As for mentioning names, that's how I roll. I have no solid beef with either Jake or 6, but perhaps they do with me. I pointed a finger. A finger that asked "what have you done for me lately?" And if someone (else, see above) wants to make an issue of the "we're better than you" thing, I'll simply start parsing that out. When you (and the others) start seeing the full context, it should make sense. And if I have to spell it out that the "me" fifty words ago does not mean JK, then you fail again.

The highlighted in your statement to MatthewJ1 is so incredibly transparent. No need to explain a thing JK. It's very, very incredibly transparent what the intent is. You'll never know what has been done or is being done.

As for parsing out "we're better than you", you've all ready done that, first post in. No need to rehash your opinion which NOONE asked for HERE anyway. You play the exact same board games that I've seen long before you were around on message boards and forums. It's pathetic and exactly WHY I prefer to be here, than any of the other million message boards that roam the web.

Go play slag fest on SIN. You've proven yourself here and I'm done with you.

It was good enough that I just left it in full. The first thing to notice is the anger. The sheer vitriol. But Mikey likes that, so whatever.

The second thing, obviously, is the thought-time. You thanked me? No, I thank you, sir, for a post as well thought out and insightful as the post to which it is a reply. And to think, I gave you five seconds, yet you graced me with the full ten minutes.

Third, there are the points themselves. And this is why I reproduce the quote above in is fullness. When you exclude ad hominems and ad populems, this post is rhetorically vacuous. That's not to say it had no barbs, on the contrary, it was an admirable piece of fandom. A pretty haymaker for the crowd "oooh'"s, but ultimately missing wild right and leaving you open on the weak side. Needless to say, I'll just admire the boldness of it for now.

JK

p.s. you missed the 50th word thing, didn't you?

#49684 - 02/25/11 02:04 PM Re: Too many replies, so little time . . . [Re: Jason King]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

"The first thing to notice is the anger"

That's laughter....

\:D

#49685 - 02/25/11 02:09 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: XiaoGui17]
LucyFur Offline

Loc: Bible Belt, USA
 Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17

Originally Posted By: Beast Xeno
See a network also exists to discuss subjects of public interest, but unlike a forum; it offers a venue for people to work together to actually accomplish things.

In theory, yes. In practice, online networks are a surrogate for real-world action instead of a facilitator. And I'm not sure what it is SIN is supposed to be "accomplishing" besides a Halloween party. If getting Satanists together in a single room is an accomplishment, note the banner about the 13th annual Black Xmas. I'm willing to bet more showed up to that than will to Austin.

I respect you both, but I'm missing the constructive purpose this was meant to serve.

That is a very good point. I have seen instances where both modalities spawned real world action and cooperation, but this is rare, and usually with one or two or a handful of people getting together. Until we develop transporter technology, these global cyber-groups will be limited.

But I just don't see what anyone gets out of posting a 'butt hurt' thread for the express purpose of comparing two completely different groups, then dissing the one you are on! JK, would you do this in real life? What sort of reaction were you expecting? It is obvious you just wanted to stir some shit before leaving.

#49688 - 02/25/11 02:14 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: mabon2010]
BoBoBad Offline
stranger

Loc: USA
I didn't leave due to personal attacks. I left because of threads like this. I am a little to old to be part of a place that is constantly stirring up drama, for the sake of drama. Everytime I turn around someone at SIN is stirring up s**t with 600 club.

I respect everyone highly that is a member of the 600 club. Morgan's book was a revelation (little ass kissing I apologize). When I started looking into Satanism the forums here are what I read (after the books). The posters here made me realize some of the basic tenets behind the philosophy. The 600 Club comes off as intelligent, well read and they "take out the trash" when needed.

The only reason I haven't been posting here is the fact that I joined SIN first (and thus I'm guilty by association). Since I have started this whole SIN vs. 600 club thing has gotten out of control. Out of the two forums, 600 has been was classier about the whole thing. Some can say pretentious and outdated, but if the future of Satanism is what I have seen at SIN, then we are in alot of trouble.

*other than that, Mabon nailed everything else I have to say. \:\)

#49691 - 02/25/11 02:18 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Asmedious]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Originally Posted By: Asmedious
Please if you would be so kind to humor me, give me just ONE original Jason King idea that has not been previously stated somewhere.

Trikaya correspond to the prime vectors as follows:

Nirmanakaya - Expression
Sambhogakaya - Extension
Dharmakaya- Relativity.

Oh wait, that's just a bunch of gobbledygook as far as you can tell.

Well then, how about the 5.9090. . .th Sephirah, Tsir?

Or my unique analysis of AL?

Or how about my numerical understanding of Divinity (post-pythagorean)?

Postmodern Pentagram, perhaps?

Or I could be an utter dick and say, how about making YT videos with a blacklight over my right shoulder?

You asked for ONE, I gave you SIX. One for each wall of that box you're in.

JK

#49697 - 02/25/11 02:39 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: BoBoBad]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: BoBoBad
Since I have started this whole SIN vs. 600 club thing has gotten out of control. Out of the two forums, 600 has been was classier about the whole thing. Some can say pretentious and outdated, but if the future of Satanism is what I have seen at SIN, then we are in alot of trouble.

I like the addition of "was" in your comment. I'd state that there isn't a "SIN vs Club" thing and all is simply ego and/or group-think.

All this shows not that much is needed to turn us into that what we believe to be beyond or to be not. A little prod at the right place turns us exactly into that which we hold against others. As such, this is a great thread.

D.

#49698 - 02/25/11 02:39 PM Re: Too many replies, so little time . . . [Re: Morgan]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
 Originally Posted By: Morgan
"The first thing to notice is the anger"

That's laughter....

\:D

Anger? Really? You're right Morgan, it was pure laughter. And if JK had actually used his head a bit he could have seen, there is NO "sir" in this person. But hey, that's what you get when you don't pay much attention to those you're actually posting with, eh?

Missing a lot dear boy....A LOT.

#49705 - 02/25/11 02:50 PM Re: Too many replies, so little time . . . [Re: Morgan]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Let's go Diana Ross-style: inside out, and round and round.

Do you have paypal? So I can send you a quarter to call someone who cares?

You know I have one because you've already sent me quite a bit more than a quarter.

Mindfux, and the thedeadidea are the only people who's writings actually stand out, and I enjoy reading.

Good, me too. And either one of them might be happy to enlighten you on possessive pronouns vs. conjunctions.

The thing is, no one really cares. You were given the benefit of the doubt, and people in general were open minded to see what you had to say. The thing is, all and all you didn't say much.

At least you separated your two "the thing is" masterpieces with a breaker sentence. The thing is, you still failed.

If you are trying to compare yourself to that other guy who was banned, are you going to threaten to hit me, slap me, and kick my ass for being a girl too? As well as take the site down by some means? I wonder how your wife would feel knowing that you support men beating up women because they happen to be threatened on some level by them?

Wow. That told me a lot. The comparison was to Satan, read my post again. I've heard of TMI, but this was WAAAAAY too much information (about your mindset).

I'm stopping now. Pushing head-buttons is one thing, but I seriously only intend to get the mark to break their categories. To have the mark completely wig out is not cool. Perhaps you really should lock this thread. And if you have the ability, deleting the mental breakdown reply might be in your interest.

Think on it, and be well, M.

JK

#49707 - 02/25/11 02:52 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Diavolo]
BoBoBad Offline
stranger

Loc: USA
I agree that it isn't an us vs. them thing. Two different networks, two different audiences. SIN can help you get you're feet wet, get prepared to play with the big boys. I'm not going to be forced into a "Satanic West Side Story". At some point, you have to ask yourself why are you associated with any given group. That is the push I needed.

I also realized that if I want to advance I need to be challenged, taken to task, and made to ask the hard questions of myself. Being a big fish in a small pond is great. If you can't test out the bigger pool and see what happens, you will hit stasis. I refuse to stop on my journey, get comfortable and complacent.

Page 5 of 9 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.