Topic Options
#49711 - 02/25/11 02:59 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Jason King]
Gattamelata Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Jason King
Nirmanakaya - Expression
Sambhogakaya - Extension
Dharmakaya- Relativity.

The first two are vanilla - but Dharmakaya equals 'relativity' ?!

Amuse me with an explanation, will you?

#49712 - 02/25/11 03:00 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: BoBoBad]
MindFux Offline

Quote:
I also realized that if I want to advance I need to be challenged, taken to task, and made to ask the hard questions of myself. Being a big fish in a small pond is great. If you can't test out the bigger pool and see what happens, you will hit stasis. I refuse to stop on my journey, get comfortable and complacent.

Not that I don't support your goal, but you do realize that this is a web forum, right? SIN is an on-line social network (I stress on-line because few of those that post there have ever met, so it's not really 'social' per se). At some point you might realize that the biggest test that you can face is in how you live your life. Not how you comport yourself on a forum. In my view the measure of a Satanist isn't what Satanists think of them, or how their ideas stand against other Satanists, but rather how they take those ideas out into the world and actually achieve something real with them for themselves.

I do agree however, this thread is rapidly becoming embarrassing, and more than a little pathetic. JK, I respect your intellect, but in this case you've devolved from making points to just jamming your own horn, self declaring your own untested thinking as genius and moving from any kind of intellectual discussion into a discussion of personal positions on the issue of people recognizing your greatness (or otherwise).

In short, you are trolling. Your end goal, and ultimate point has been to be 'too extreme' for the group. There's a difference between being 'too extreme' and being 'more worthy'. Ultimately if you're a jackass people will be pissed at you and will behave accordingly.

What's the point proven here? That you can be a jackass? That you can get more attention for trolling than you do for your other content?

Edited by MindFux (02/25/11 03:03 PM)

#49714 - 02/25/11 03:07 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Jason King]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
You got me there. I don’t recall reading or hearing about any of those things which you mention and I’m not foolish enough to say anything about them without the slightest clue as to what they are.

As for your Youtube video’s I did see some of them. Some I liked some I was indifferent about.

One did stand out that rubbed me the wrong way however, where you criticized Richard Dawkin’s response during a Question and Answer period after one of his speeches. You didn’t like the answer he gave to the girl who asked “What if you’re wrong.”
You spent quite some time explaining how you would have answered that question differently.
My main objection to your video in that case was that you didn’t seem to take into consideration that Richard Dawkins was thinking on his feet and only had a few seconds to come up with a response, while you on the other hand had the luxury of taking as much time as you needed to come up with a response.

Point here is that I have watched your videos and I’m not attacking you but your motivation for how you present yourself.

I have also read a large portion of your e-book but did not finish it because I lost interest in it because of all the “Goobyldygook,” as you put it.

On the other hand, I am in the middle of reading the “Lucifer Principle,” on a recommendation that you made to a new member a few months ago.
That book I like because it is easy to understand. If you have written it, then I would have no problems in showing respect for that achievement, even though it makes me uncomfortable to accept the premise behind it, which basically states that even though we may believe that we are functioning as independent units with free will, we might actually be acting in support of an entire human organism made up of individuals. I HATE that idea, but have to give it serious consideration because of some very convincing theories it puts forth (such as explaining the reason for suicide and self sacrifice even if it appears that those actions are going against the preservation of ones “selfish” genes)

Alright so I may have to concede that you MIGHT have some original ideas since I don’t really want to read about things that I have no interest in.
However, if you were truly interested in spreading your ideas, perhaps it would serve you better to present them in a way that the average person can understand them, while also giving people a reason to be interested in them in the first place. (As in what’s in it for me, if I do further research into your theories)

If you don’t care to share those ideas with most people in a way that they can understand them, then why bother to confront them by attempting to get a rise out of them in the first place?

#49717 - 02/25/11 03:11 PM Re: Too many replies, so little time . . . [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
My presence in this thread has nothing to do, as you seem to think, with your specific mentioning of me. It has everything to do with your retarded attempt at starting internet drama. I really truly do not care if I have made an impression on your for good or ill. You simply aren't that important. I know, I know, this is an alien concept you; what with you being "the king" and all.

Stop allowing me to shoot these fish in a barrel and call in that air-strike already. Did I say allowing? I meant empowering.

Quick Quiz: if J=the number of JK-initiated threads commented on by 6, and if F=the number of 6-initiated threads commented on by JK, then the following equation has what value:

J-6F=???

Just as an aside, I had fun with this equation because the 6F connotes "6=Fail," and when the equation is solved, it outright denotes it.

JK

#49718 - 02/25/11 03:22 PM Re: Dharmakaya and Relativity [Re: Gattamelata]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: Gattamelata
Nirmanakaya - Expression
Sambhogakaya - Extension
Dharmakaya- Relativity.

Sure. The most basic dualism (ma-rigpa) is that of subject/object, this is Relativity. World-relative to-Self. As it is the most simple of mayas, it is the one which collapses into Advaita (nonduality) directly as a quantum/monad (Kether reflected backwards through the mirror of Daath). And advaita is the rigpa of Dharmakaya (the Aleph of the Ain).

Have fun.

JK

#49719 - 02/25/11 03:31 PM Re: Too many replies, so little time . . . [Re: Jason King]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

So this is a math test now?

How about this: I don't keep track of whose threads I comment on, how many times I do it and how many times it is reciprocated. I just don't care. Obviously you do, your taking the time to think up that cute little equations proves it.

I have gained far more from reading replies of other people (read: not you) in threads that I have created than I ever have from you. And that includes threads you yourself have created. Though to be fair there have been times where you replies made me laugh (in a good way).

You aren't important, you aren't special. Hell, you should be satisfied being somewhat "relevant" - even as fleeting as that relevance may be.

------------------

Mindfux:

Quote:
What's the point proven here? That you can be a jackass? That you can get more attention for trolling than you do for your other content?

You took the words right out of my "mouth".

#49721 - 02/25/11 03:31 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: BoBoBad]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
I also realized that if I want to advance I need to be challenged, taken to task, and made to ask the hard questions of myself. Being a big fish in a small pond is great. If you can't test out the bigger pool and see what happens, you will hit stasis. I refuse to stop on my journey, get comfortable and complacent.

My apologies, there was a cold breeze in my eyes.

So I was being told you are my female counterpart elsewhere in this virtual environment. Pleased to meet you. Always appreciated to have a new and attractive looking female face around. (All right.. body.. since I'm in for the hands on approach..).

It's in my experience that a comparisation between fields with a mutual underlying subject are best not to be compared on certain scales. Authenticity etc.. you can either jump in and go with the flow or jump in and drown. I first thought MCoS was the kind of river that allowed me to swim freely untill I later found out about this place and saw I was actually stuck in a small river and finally managed to jump in a flow with many interesting obstacles and cascades.

Just find out where you're niche is. As for SIN/600C stuff thingy going on.. some just have troubles with housenigger attitude. Don't make a big deal out of it.

General reply: pleasantly amused to notice the on-going verbal chaos before my eyes. As if Jason King was one of the sinister kind doing what we do best.

Edited by Dimitri (02/25/11 03:38 PM)

#49722 - 02/25/11 03:36 PM Punchline [Re: Jason King]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
Hey King,

You wouldn't happen to know the punchline to this joke would you?

A naked blond walks into a bar, with a poodle under one arm, and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says, "I suppose you won't be needing a drink." The naked lady says...

I saw that in a movie once... I always wondered how it ended.

#49727 - 02/25/11 03:47 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Dimitri]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
some just have troubles with housenigger attitude.

Dimitri, what the hell do you know about cotton picking nikka? Ain't no housenigga or fieldnigga in Scandinavia for you to look at to understand the difference.

You know what a housenigga is? It's a nikka banging Satanism online. Sheltered. Never get his hands dirty. All dressed up in a bow-tie Mr. Whitie gave him. Grinning like a monkey cuz he's in a house serving the white devil.

Fieldniggas don't come online. If they do they can't spell shit and don't congregate online to philosophize and shit. A fieldnigga of any kind - Satanist, Sinister Initiate, or cotton picker - wouldn't give a fuck about the shit going on in forums. You wanna observe some fieldniggas go read around thehoodup.com you'll find me there.

Damn forumnigga.

Edited by Caladrius (02/25/11 03:53 PM)

#49731 - 02/25/11 03:55 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Gattamelata]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
 Originally Posted By: Gattamelata
Nirmanakaya - Expression
Sambhogakaya - Extension
Dharmakaya- Relativity.

Buddhism is such a beautiful thing, even when over-simplified. Or better yet, over worded to make it look like more than it really is. Original like hell.

Where does the rest of this stand? Right in the same pile as the prior.

Can someone take out the trash now?

#49737 - 02/25/11 04:02 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Caladrius]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Dimitri, what the hell do you know about cotton picking nikka? Ain't no housenigga or fieldnigga in Scandinavia for you to look at to understand the difference.
Wish I lived there.
But feel free to try again, I'll give ya a hint: we are from the land down under. Holders of a new world record which was quite hilarious and disturbing to the citizens.

Quote:
You wanna observe some fieldniggas go read around thehoodup.com you'll find me there.
I'll take a look at one of my ranches and how my slav.. errrr... employees are doing. Besides, fieldniggas belong on the field not on the interwebz. You can lend my whip, but don't get too kinky with it on me or you might become just a little bit whiter and that would be quite a bugger to the niggahood.

Edited by Dimitri (02/25/11 04:04 PM)

#49740 - 02/25/11 04:15 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Dimitri]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: shugz

Fieldniggas don't come online. If they do they can't spell shit and don't congregate online to philosophize and shit.

I done taught myself readin' and writin' in the old shed behind the field...

Hell, my cotton pickin' skills wouldn't be half of what they are otherwise ;\)

#49744 - 02/25/11 04:25 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Dan_Dread]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
 Originally Posted By: shugz

Fieldniggas don't come online. If they do they can't spell shit and don't congregate online to philosophize and shit.

I done taught myself readin' and writin' in the old shed behind the field...

Hell, my cotton pickin' skills wouldn't be half of what they are otherwise ;\)

LMAO!

There goes the thread. It's devolved into cotton picking.

If there is any forum online that makes you say "What The Fuck" its that hoodup forum I mentioned. It's a fun place to troll. It's like you got all the 3rd graders from some poor inner city into a forum. No spelling or grammar in sight and 90% of the posts makes absolutely no sense.

I end my post with a quote:

As a hardworking fieldnigga once said: "can't we all juss get along?"

#49748 - 02/25/11 04:46 PM Re: Dharmakaya and Relativity [Re: Jason King]
Gattamelata Offline
stranger

Sure. The most basic dualism (ma-rigpa) is that of subject/object, this is Relativity. World-relative to-Self. As it is the most simple of mayas, it is the one which collapses into Advaita (nonduality) directly as a quantum/monad (Kether reflected backwards through the mirror of Daath). And advaita is the rigpa of Dharmakaya (the Aleph of the Ain).

Whoah, easy on the quabullach-hookah there, Tantrika. If you consume too much of that you will sooner or later find yourself using averse I Ching hexagrams to explain why the lhatong into the most mysterious number of 108 is nothing but an easy stretch of a minor movement of Qi Gong.

Viz: thanks for the explanation. We are amused. Now, forgive me for asking, but why use the most riddled nomenclature, an amalgam of vedanta sanskrit, tibetan words and qabalastic terminology, to explain this ontological idea of yours?

What's wrong with shunyata as the rigpa of Dharmakaya?

#49757 - 02/25/11 06:25 PM Re: Too many replies, so little time . . . [Re: Jason King]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Trying to type while laughing, this is some funny fucked up shit.

"You know I have one because you've already sent me quite a bit more than a quarter.... blah more bullshit blah etc... you still failed."

Whatever, you are simply deluded in this regard.
I am who I am, and you have simply lost a whole lot of credibility with this troll like behavior/mess.

We all know you were comparing yourself to Zack who was banned here. I just think you didn't expect to be so bluntly called on it. Trying to change it into something else doesn't work. You failed at bait and switch.

It's sad and funny, you are now a back lit troll.
You failed.

Morgan

ps:
BoBoBad, keep up with the posting, it shows a lot of character that you decided for yourself what to do. I hope some of the other guys follow your lead.

Page 6 of 9 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.