Page 8 of 9 « First<56789>
Topic Options
#49877 - 02/26/11 12:45 PM Re: King to Rook-1: checkmate [Re: Jason King]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
So far I've seen at least three people I give half a shit for turn their backs on me.

Awwww, are you going to cry about it like a little bitch?

If you were even half the bad ass you claim to be you wouldn't need the help of others. Yet, here you are, whining that no one came to your rescue.

Back peddle, back peddle, back peddle.

#49881 - 02/26/11 12:52 PM Re: King to Rook-1: checkmate [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Jason, I have not 'turned my back on you', whatever that is supposed to mean. I also haven't jumped on any bandwagon.

I think you need to assess this situation with a cooler head, and maybe give some thought to why some that you respect responded how they did. Hint - it has nothing to do with 'the 600 club'

#49886 - 02/26/11 01:16 PM Re: King to Rook-1: checkmate [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
 Quote:
So far I've seen at least three people I give half a shit for turn their backs on me.

Awwww, are you going to cry about it like a little bitch?

If you were even half the bad ass you claim to be you wouldn't need the help of others. Yet, here you are, whining that no one came to your rescue.

Back peddle, back peddle, back peddle.

Funny. Except you ignored the sentences immediately following in my quote on purpose.

"All good. And yet, as good as it is, none of it nullifies any point I've either made or haven't."

And you haven't either. Go back to the watercooler and get some better advice for the rejoin.

JK

#49887 - 02/26/11 01:19 PM Re: King to Rook-1: checkmate [Re: Jason King]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
 Originally Posted By: Jason King

Those who came onto the field (and honestly, +50 respect to those who DIDN'T) only served to solidify the point of OP. They chose to work against themselves in ignorance. Pawns.

Personally, I wasn't playing games. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt because people I respect said you are the real deal.

Honestly, anything you say from here on out is going to result in a shoulder shrug from me as the antics displayed here have frankly made me indifferent to anything you say. I recognize that this represents no real loss to you and I'm glad of that. We'll just have to part ways in disagreement about a lot of things.

#49892 - 02/26/11 01:32 PM Re: King to Rook-1: checkmate [Re: Jason King]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

All good and yet you felt the need to complain about it anyway. Makes perfect sense.

You made no point, you never had one. All you did was prove that you can act like a douche bag and get a response for it. Good for you. Go make a YouTube video about it. I'm sure all the other internet Satanists are greatly anticipating getting their next cue from you.

#49901 - 02/26/11 02:34 PM Re: SINful Trends in 600sville [Re: nocTifer]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
 Originally Posted By: nocTifer

Rebellion? Socially it is novel. There are those linking it to Illuminati extraterrestrials no doubt.

The questioning. That inherent thing that makes one seek and overcome boundaries and obstacles. The refusal to accept the status quo (faith).

#49905 - 02/26/11 02:42 PM Re: Really? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
All good and yet you felt the need to complain about it anyway. Makes perfect sense.

You made no point, you never had one. All you did was prove that you can act like a douche bag and get a response for it. Good for you. Go make a YouTube video about it. I'm sure all the other internet Satanists are greatly anticipating getting their next cue from you.

6Satan, he doesn't get "IT". There isn't an ounce of self-actualizing in that kind of delusional mind. I almost feel sorry for the dear boy. At least on YT, he can blither away in some diatribe, not ever having to be faced with someone actually addressing the twisted Buddhist/Satanism bullshit he's shoveling, or whatever else he's decided is almighty important. The lack of interaction in the real world is showing more than he'll ever understand.

Ya know what's funny? My 9 year old's YT videos are more entertaining. He even includes the "fail" mentality, although not in everything he produces. He's gotten away from that all ready, for the most part. LMFAO

#49974 - 02/26/11 11:44 PM Re: King to Rook-1: checkmate [Re: Jason King]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
You're the latest to jump on the bandwagon, I get it. So far I've seen at least three people I give half a shit for turn their backs on me. All good. And yet, as good as it is, none of it nullifies any point I've either made or haven't.

When Venus Satanas created a shitstorm on SIN, her first complaint was that everyone who was bashing her was just following the leader (you). The idea that there were any legitimate criticisms or grievances against her from that vast consensus didn't enter her mind. It's funny how drama has the same script every time around.

If I'm one of those folks you think has turned a back on you, you wouldn't be the first to make that accusation. Most define loyalty as taking sides with someone no matter what. I have a different definition...

For he who freely magnifies what hath been nobly done, and fears not to declare as freely what might be done better, gives ye the best cov'nant of his fidelity...
-Areopagitica

I'll stand by you when I think you're right, but I'll let you know when I think you aren't, regardless of what everyone else is doing. Trying to make it personal isn't going to change my mind any more than popular opinion does. Integrity is a bitch like that.

#49982 - 02/27/11 01:05 AM Re: King to Rook-1: checkmate [Re: Jason King]
LucyFur Offline

Loc: Bible Belt, USA

My problem is that I actually AM intelligent, and I could give a fuck about making friends.
JK

I don't get it. Why are you trying to convince us that you are intelligent? Several people on this forum have told you as much. Are you having a problem convincing yourself?

Also, it is pretty obvious you don't give a fuck about making friends. The whole thread is proof you have lived up to that proclamation. So what is left to say? You prefer SIN over 600 Club - So, why are you still creating drama here? There must be something in it for you..... Are you a sadist desiring to get a few good punches in before you leave or masochist desperate for a good cyber-beating so you can get off?

FYI - no need to answer these questions. My 'Give-a-fuck-meter' just bottomed out.

#50004 - 02/27/11 11:29 AM Re: King to Rook-1: checkmate [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)

I mentioned something. You call it a complaint, but that was not how it was ever presented. Except by you. Again, so much here illuminates the collective "you" moreso than it ever will give you a piece of the JK menscript.

Funny. Except the dichotomy you imply above implicates you as well, Mr. 6Internet6Satanist6. And, ironies abound, as this was actually the POINT of this exercise.

Originally Posted By: Nyte
he doesn't get "IT". There isn't an ounce of self-actualizing in that kind of delusional mind. I almost feel sorry for the dear boy. At least on YT, he can blither away in some diatribe, not ever having to be faced with someone actually addressing the twisted Buddhist/Satanism bullshit he's shoveling, or whatever else he's decided is almighty important. The lack of interaction in the real world is showing more than he'll ever understand.

Always the same from you folks. So much for being the "playground of the intellectual elite," or whatever. The key phrase above being: "not ever having to be faced with someone actually addressing the twisted Buddhist/Satanism bullshit he's shoveling". EXACTLY. Rarely is it admitted that a person's ideas were left un-addressed so that simple herdlike ad hominems could be put on the table instead.

Originally Posted By: Nyte
Ya know what's funny? My 9 year old's YT videos are more entertaining. He even includes the "fail" mentality, although not in everything he produces. He's gotten away from that all ready, for the most part. LMFAO

Yeah, and my 19 month old son has more brain power than you "Nyte". See how retarded that sounded? Probably not, you strike me as being a lobotomized sheep who somehow thinks they are a wolf.

Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17
It's funny how drama has the same script every time around.

If I'm one of those folks you think has turned a back on you, you wouldn't be the first to make that accusation.

Indeed, drama is funny. What's even more funny is the way people gravitate to it. "Quality of content" my ass. And if you went back and read everything posted (including how I translated the OP from a comment to DD on your very own blog on Morgan), you will see that this thread is a win on the points for JK, regardless of the barking hyenas.

Your independence of thought is always laudable, XG. But not everyone has this measure of honor. Think about it.

Originally Posted By: LucyFur
I don't get it. Why are you trying to convince us that you are intelligent? Several people on this forum have told you as much. Are you having a problem convincing yourself?

Yeah, that's it. You've got dude pegged completely.

Except for one thing. Us.

When you did that (i.e. used the 1st person plural) you undercut your own identity in lieu of the collective. I'm glad I could solidify that for you, Lucy.

To the remainder of the Borg hive:

I posted something that was neither slanderous nor defamatory. It was a response to a response to a response . . . elsewhere. It poked. It drew comparisons, both of Satanic accomplishment and also networking power moving forward.

Exactly none of you (past page 1) addressed points being made, preferring to address the man himself. And like I said, ALL GOOD. I'm pretty good with the insult-machine, so that can be done ad infinitum, but we tire. And yes, that was a legitimate plural of majesty.

However, in doing so, BeeHive, you do no better than prove my point (yes, clown6, there is one).

JK

#50006 - 02/27/11 11:57 AM Re: King to Rook-1: checkmate [Re: Jason King]
LucyFur Offline

Loc: Bible Belt, USA
Being fairly new to this site, I don't even know you so I am not attacking 'you'.

I can only judge 'you' by what you write, however, and the word 'TROLL' pops into my mind when I read your posts. I don't need the 'hive' to tell me you have a huge chip on your shoulder as you continually flex your cyber muscles, provoking animosity.

Just a tip - There is no need to be pedantic in order to prove your intelligence. Being civil and respectful of others, even when you disagree with them, makes for more productive discussion. That is not 'hive' thinking, it is a proven method of making the forum experience pleasant and enjoyable.

In any case I wish you well on your path and hope that you find what you need on SIN.

#50008 - 02/27/11 12:59 PM Re: King to Rook-1: checkmate [Re: Jason King]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

There you go again, overestimating your own importance. Why would anyone want a "piece" of you?

Quote:
the dichotomy you imply above implicates you as well

Not exactly. I'm not the one who wrote a mediocre book and made a bunch of stupid YouTube videos in an attempt to be a "mover and shaker" or a "big name" in Satanism.

You, on the other hand, have gone out of your way to try and make your presence online known. I'm guessing it's probably because your real life is unsatisfactory and pretending to actually be something online makes you feel accomplished. Sucks to be you.

#50011 - 02/27/11 01:21 PM Re: King to Rook-1: checkmate [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
The original point I made, that fuelled this butthurt drama queen bullshit thread, was that the quality of content in the forums here is much higher than at the forums of SIN, and I think that is self evident. I'm not sure how getting a rise out of people through trolling shows otherwise.

Though there are some that 'get it' at SIN, the forums there are clogged with mundane bullshit and teenage rabble simply because there is nothing preventing that from happening the way there is here. No standards of quality, no moderation, just a free for all. That is not without it's appeal, but the dynamic is quite different.

The collective IQ here is simply higher(as the fat is often trimmed), and the content here reflects it. This place has close to two decades of battle hardening, while sin is only 8 months old. Even this thread shows the truth of it, at SIN there is no way JK would be handed his ass like this. What was the point of this thread again?

#50019 - 02/27/11 02:29 PM Re: King to Rook-1: checkmate [Re: Dan_Dread]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
Sorry for butting into this highly intellectual conversation but..

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread

Though there are some that 'get it' at SIN, the forums there are clogged with mundane bullshit and teenage rabble simply because there is nothing preventing that from happening the way there is here. No standards of quality, no moderation, just a free for all. That is not without it's appeal, but the dynamic is quite different.

I tend to think the reason for this is a lack of communication between admins. Also, it's youngster age.

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
This place has close to two decades of battle hardening, while sin is only 8 months old.

Quite correct. Aside from the Jason King thing that is going on here.. on the topic of SIN, because it is so young in age, maybe it's merely a test of time that will harden it. Going back into 2007 of the600, I've noticed things have gotten much tighter here even in the past 4 years. I'd like to see the same at SIN but only time will tell.

#50048 - 02/27/11 07:56 PM Re: For the record . . . [Re: Jason King]
Woland Moderator Offline
Seasoned

Loc: Oslo, Norway
Finally; an alternative to counting sheep.

Thank you and goodnight; who ever...

Woland

Contra Mundum!

Page 8 of 9 « First<56789>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.