Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#4959 - 03/07/08 06:49 PM why
Pan420 Offline
pledge

Loc: New Mexico
Quick question. Today a Mormon came to my door, and as the nice person I am I answered. She started the conversation of by asking me if I was happy. I answered yes, yes I am. She then said do you have Jesus Christ in your heart. I calmly answered no I do not follow that pitcular religion. She continued by saying that I was not really truely happy then. I looked at her with confusment. I asked her why she would say that. She concluded by saying that no mortal man could be happy without Jesus Christ in thier hearts. She gave me a pamplet and said she would be happy if I checked out her church some day. I said okay, just to get rid of her and go back to bed. But the question is why does the Christ followers want to convert everyone to thier belives and structures? And why do they use feelings of guilt and happiness to make thier point? Anyone know?

"Use your fist and not your mouth",
Marilyn Manson

#4964 - 03/07/08 07:56 PM Re: why [Re: Pan420]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
The Mormon version of Christianity bases their entry into Heaven on how many non-believers they convert before they die. That's why they're more like salesmen. Every time they turn someone into a convert, one can imagine a "ka-ching" sound, racking up their points for the big Ticketmaster event in the sky.

#4965 - 03/07/08 08:13 PM Re: why [Re: Nemesis]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
Hey. If every religion said to me...
"Hi we've got this God and we really think he's bitchin', so here's a pamphlet so you can read about him and decide if you'ld like to come to church with us."
I would have a lot more respect for them.

The Mormons may still be preaching but at least it's pleasent. Not like the Christian/Islamic extremes that have people in the center of town quoting scripture and telling you you're going to burn. No, the Mormans aproach you nicely, they are polite, they hand you a pamphlet and/or book and then they leave. I can respect that way of preaching as it's extremely civilised as far as I'm concerned.

#4969 - 03/07/08 08:55 PM Re: why [Re: Pan420]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: Pan420
Quick question. Today a Mormon came to my door, and as the nice person I am I answered. She started the conversation of by asking me if I was happy. I answered yes, yes I am. She then said do you have Jesus Christ in your heart. I calmly answered no I do not follow that pitcular religion. She continued by saying that I was not really truely happy then. I looked at her with confusment. I asked her why she would say that. She concluded by saying that no mortal man could be happy without Jesus Christ in thier hearts. She gave me a pamplet and said she would be happy if I checked out her church some day. I said okay, just to get rid of her and go back to bed. But the question is why does the Christ followers want to convert everyone to thier belives and structures? And why do they use feelings of guilt and happiness to make thier point? Anyone know?

They do what they do because their religion tells them to; just like Satanists do what they do because some Satanic Bible says so.

They mean well those Xians. There bibles teaches them that no one can go to heaven without Christ, and it tell them to go out and share the Gospel and save people. So this is the reality they plug into.

They also do this out of a secret ego sensation of self righteousness they get when they have saved a person. It makes them feel like a hero of sorts. Satanists don't go around doing this because most Satanists get that same ego jerk off feeling just from wearing the Satanic label, which makes them think they are "elite" or better than every one else.

Its the same opium, just a different pipe.

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/07/08 08:59 PM)

~~352~~

#108768 - 09/16/16 09:52 PM Re: why [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
I found the Mormon people to be very polite also. I even happily got my 10 lessons from a couple of lovely virgin girls (about 23y ago - they were about my age), not because I was planning on joining but because I had an interest in faiths in general.

At the time, I was a bit of a hippie dippie, a vegan (which is against Mormon faith), a spiritualist and I still believed in the conventional God. What confused them about me was that I was very happy and they could see my glow and didn't dispute this, yet I claimed to not understand Jesus - instead I claimed to have a close relationship with the Holy Spirit (which I guess I still do but now I just call it an awareness of energy). They rationalised that I must have met Jesus when I was at a church one time. Lol.

I happily visited their church once - I'm a very curious person. Their priest was awesomely mischievous and playfully threatened to throw me into the baptismal pool. Lol.

Like I said, I had no intention of actually joining - I just wanted to broaden my knowledge. The first thing that struck me a little off in their beliefs was how when the first white tribes in America split according to ethics, God turned the sinners skin black so the people could recognise them as the bad ones. Hmmmm... Secondly, I don't believe in compulsory tidings. If I want to give I will give. If I am being forced to give - that is not giving... It is being taken from.

#108769 - 09/16/16 11:18 PM Re: why [Re: ShadowLover]
satan.edu Offline
Perm. Ban.
pledge

Loc: �
The Mormons do have one hell of a cult going for them. All that jazz about Joe S. and those gold plates is just plain batshit. But they make it work. And those door to door guys and dolls are pretty nice from my experience. Some willing to hear a bit about Satanism with a little tea of course.

That show on A&E about escaping polygamy is cool in my opinion. The show is called Escaping Polygamy. The show features three sisters that have escaped the order. They all have the same father-Daniel Kingston. He's very abusive and has over 80 children.

Can't say that I agree with the abuse of all those young girls. The Kingston family has some wicked inbreeding going on. It's amazing how many of those people aren't straight retarded. The Order has like hundreds of millions and thousands of members. It's more than most O9A nexiums.

The Mormons are a clusterfuck bunch. There is the nice door to door pamphlet pushers on one end and the megalomaniac numbered men on the other. It's a good freak-show. \:D

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.