Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#49884 - 02/26/11 01:08 PM Frequencies of Consciousness
mike616joaquin Offline
stranger

Loc: London, England
For the last 2 or 3 years I have been fascinated by various uses of frequencies in the realms of shifting consciousness, not only within meditation but as a tool to enhance ritual and mind control (namely the MK Ultra program). This was a subject which was mentioned on the BTR show regarding Transhumanism.

I stumbled across the 528 Hz frequency which is used primarily within meditation to assist with the healing of the body and links directly to the 6 main frequencies found in the Solfeggio scale after researching crystal healing.( One of the books which I found most interesting concerning crystal healing was: Healing with Crystals – Judy Hall)

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include (with musical reference):

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

Below is a short quote(taken from an internet article on the subject), detailing some information on the 528 frequency.

Quote*

528 Hz, the frequency for transformation and DNA repair.

There is a special sound and colour of love according to Dr. Horowitz, a Harvard-trained award-winning investigator. Broadcasting the right frequency can help open your heart, prompt peace, and hasten healing. "We now know the love signal, 528 Hertz, is among the six core creative frequencies of the universe because math doesn't lie, the geometry of physical reality universally reflects this music; these findings have been independently derived, peer reviewed, and empirically validated," Dr. Horowitz says.

Horowitz & Puleo: Healing Codes for the Biological apocalypse, Idaho 1999.

The third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA — the genetic blueprint upon which life is based! MI — 528 Hz — relates to crown chakra. Dr Puleo suggests an association with DNA integrity.

The regular "C" that we all know of in this culture (which is from the diatonic scale of do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do) is not the 528 Hz frequency "C.
A regular "C" vibrates at a frequency of 523.3 Hz.
The "C" of 528 Hz used for DNA repair.

End quote**

I find that these links with the 6 chakras and having a harmonic resonance very interesting, mainly as I have experimented with certain mantras for spiritual development which seem to have a similar foundation within frequency.

I have found in my experience that these frequencies have a very real physical effect. The first mantra which I chose to experiment with was simply vibrating “ohm” which when done from the base of the throat produces a light headed feeling, this leads to light-headedness but also a feeling of heightened intuition. The other similar mantra which I have utilised was vibrating the word “Thoth” (Egyptian God of Knowledge) and this had an identical effect.

Currently I am working my way through the frequency scale within meditation to try and identify if any other frequencies have a similar physical effect. I am using these frequencies on alternate days, however always at the same time and for the same period of time (15 minutes). I am also using headphones instead of speakers as I believe that this will be a more direct way of observing each frequency.

Whether or not Solfeggio Frequencies have an effect on the individual it is clear that certain frequencies, when played to an individual have a powerful effect on the mind. A clear example of this is observing white noise. White noise is a sound that contains every frequency within the range of human hearing (20 hertz to 20 kHz). The technique of exposing this to a person has been used extensively within a military environment to assist in interrogation as it appears to lower resistance to questioning. This being an ideal, non-physical method of torture to extract information.

The playing of white noise doesn’t just exhibit this behavioural change, it is understood that it has a direct detrimental effect on the release of dopamine within the brain, this means that the attention span of an individual can be extremely decreased making simple thought processes interrupted and a feeling of coordination loss very common. Interestingly though, people who exhibit behaviours concurrent with the symptoms of ADHD benefit from increased attention spans when soft white noise is played in the background.

A more sinister purpose of researching the effect of different frequencies on the brain was mentioned in the book “Trance Formation of America” in which the author claims she was one of the victims of the MK Ultra Mind Control programs, which ran under the US Government after WWII. This program was headed by Dr Josef Mengele, the angel of death. The author claims that this research, which was publically admitted by the US Government (through compensation claims) had never stopped and was now so sophisticated that the experimenters were using a sonar-type of frequency to exhibit certain behavioural changes in subjects.

These 2 examples of behavioural and physiological change are the main reasons why I have been experimenting within this field.

Lastly, I have also used frequency within the context of ritual. Born published a post on the Mendes Collection which described a way of turning a sigil into sound. This was a fascinating concept and I decided to research this myself.

The ritual which I conducted was a “compassion” ritual as detailed in the Satanic Bible and other writings. The only alteration which I made was that while I was focusing my will on the outcome I of my choice I decided to use a sigil sound relating to Raphael (Tiphareth – the centre of the Tree of Life). The results were quite astounding and physically, I felt (although this may have been a manifestation of my mind) an odd, almost warm feeling on one side of my head.

I do not conduct ritual on a regular basis, I usually take into account environmental factors as well as the end result I am trying to manifest so I have not repeated this experiment as yet, but when I do I will keep you all updated.

This is my first post and I decided to go with what I felt relevant at the time. I welcome constructive criticism.

#81180 - 10/15/13 09:27 PM Re: Frequencies of Consciousness [Re: mike616joaquin]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
Mmm “ ‘Trance Formation of America’ in which the author claims she was one of the victims of the MK Ultra Mind Control programs.” Well scratch ‘victim’ and replace that with ‘willing participant’ – ever attend an event or been to a rave? ;\) who knows? Maybe they call it trance for a reason. Zombie Nation :p

#81182 - 10/15/13 10:06 PM Re: Frequencies of Consciousness [Re: antikarmatomic]
Oxus Offline

All that frequency, binaural beat, Isochronic crap . . . it's all bullshit. Trance is induced much in the same way you become hypnotized or possessed (which is a cultural thing), it's NLP phenomenon . . . you have to 'welcome' it and desire for it to happen.
#81183 - 10/15/13 10:09 PM Re: Frequencies of Consciousness [Re: Oxus]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Nah I'm talking like... "trance" music... techno... very straightforward... the shit people pay $30 on entrance fees to spend an another $70 on what amounts to $10 worth of chemicals.

#81184 - 10/15/13 10:11 PM Re: Frequencies of Consciousness [Re: antikarmatomic]
Oxus Offline

I'm addressing the OP
#81185 - 10/15/13 10:32 PM Re: Frequencies of Consciousness [Re: Oxus]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Noted. I was more curious about whatever random person would have to say - I don't even remember what I was doing in Feb 2011... call me crazy I assume my response prompted you to say something. ;\) otherwise this is one hell of a coincidence

#81284 - 10/19/13 03:51 AM Re: Frequencies of Consciousness [Re: antikarmatomic]
HisDivineShadow Offline
stranger

Loc: Lakewood Ranch, FL
I was hoping this thread was going in a different direction. I heard someone talking about thoughts, and how they are kind of like energy that travels around, kind of like radiowaves. According to him, peoples brains are individually tuned to better receive certain thoughts, due to structural differences. Hence why a group of similar people will often come up with similar ideas around the same time, and people say theyre all "on the same level as one another". Then again, Im sleep deprived and thinking crazy things, who knows lol.
#81291 - 10/19/13 12:24 PM Re: Frequencies of Consciousness [Re: HisDivineShadow]
Oxus Offline

The thread can still go in the desired direction.

This is something that has fascinated me for a long time, being a musician I am always intrigued with theories about sound/vibration and resonance.

Quantum Mechanics has had a lot of theoretical breakthroughs and several models from the early 1900's onward, that can be associated with what most consider magic/sorcery (whatever you want to call it). All kinds of data has been recorded where intent is encoded by an individual and projected into the external.

One such model is the Biophoton model from Arthur Compton (1922) He states that a photon is capable of transferring energy and altering the momentum of another particle. That photons emitted by the body interact with individual particles in the environment. This in turn initiates a series of events at the subatomic scale which cascade upward in scale into the perceivable, physical world (the Butterfly Effect).

#81292 - 10/19/13 12:29 PM Re: Frequencies of Consciousness [Re: HisDivineShadow]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: HisDivineShadow
I was hoping this thread was going in a different direction. I heard someone talking about thoughts, and how they are kind of like energy that travels around, kind of like radiowaves. According to him, peoples brains are individually tuned to better receive certain thoughts, due to structural differences. Hence why a group of similar people will often come up with similar ideas around the same time, and people say theyre all "on the same level as one another". Then again, Im sleep deprived and thinking crazy things, who knows lol.

Well for that you first have to address the specific context of Consciousness before you can move on to thought wave-lengths.

Born without a brain, is it conscious?

3 years of... Consciousness???

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.