Page 2 of 10 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#50497 - 03/05/11 06:49 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: LucyFur]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: LucyFur
I live in a wealthy suburb which has a higher number of Muslims then the rest of the state. They are upper-class and keep to themselves for the most part, as do the Jewish refugees from Iran. We have no problems with them.

I've noticed that whichever group has a local majority tends to start butting into other people's business. For Americans, that's typically going to be the Christians. Minorities are usually pro-freedom because it's self-serving. I don't think Muslims or Jews are inherently tolerant, but they're usually pro-tolerance if they're going to be on the receiving end.

Originally Posted By: LucyFur
In retaliation, many of us openly display occult symbolism, support local atheist and pagan groups, and vote Democrat, because the Republicans are the Bible thumping douche-bags doing all the legislating. You know you live in a red-neck Christian community when that bloodthirsty airhead Sarah-I can see Russia from my backyard-Palin comes to your town!

In all fairness, Democrats have their own version of blue laws. While Republicans are busy making sure certain stores are closed on Sunday or I can't own more than 6 dildos (really), Democrats are trying their hardest to ban guns, SUV's, foie gras, etc. My concern is primarily with the blue laws because I'm in a red state, though Travis County is pretty hippified.

#50504 - 03/05/11 10:58 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: XiaoGui17]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

Loc: Hawaii USA
I'll give an excerpt from something I wrote recently:
Because of technological advancements, the modern media is more powerful and influential than ever, spreading it’s mind control like pollen in the wind, becoming the primary mouthpiece of social politics, and religion. As to the question of freedom of thought and expression, one thing I can absolutely assure you, is that the left wing media is far more discrediting, obnoxious, and obsessive of the Left Hand Path than the right wing media ever will be. However, on the part of the right wingers, some of whom have the ideal of advancing Judeo Christian values as the standard for how people will conduct their lives, what we may be facing in the future is a potential for “legislative oppression” that will affect what access we will have to equal rights, based on what will be deemed legally sanctioned appropriate religious affiliation. It’s not out of the realm of possibility. The left wingers have a different agenda. They are already in the process of using the media venues in order to propagate what I call “social oppression”, often directed to those on the Left hand Path. It is just a continuation of what has been going on since medieval times. The same agitators who make statements such as; “I have never seen so many people in such a negative state of mind.” are the very culprits who agitate and confuse them. After all, nothing has the outreach to the minds of people more than the media. There is nothing that influences their thought process, either consciously or subconsciously, more than the media, whether it be internet, or mainstream media. That is exactly what they specialize in, and systematically plan for, mind control and agitating people. Usually for some political agenda or economic gain for themselves. In the case of the alternative media, always attributing it to some strange psycho drama or astro phenomena that is descending upon us, at the threshold of the end of the world. But in actuality, the strange psychic phenomena is THEM. But not limited to that. They have already have been conducting a systematic campaign to smear, tarnish, and degenerate followers of the Left Hand Path, with all kinds of hysterical demagoguery equating Satan, the Devil, or Lucifer to the evil Nazis, Hitler, etc. The majority of clannish right wingers simply don’t take us seriously. They are preoccupied with their own self absorption. But you can bet everything you have that the left wingers do indeed, because, whether it be intellectual new age, atheist, or “progressive” Judeo Christian, it is all about the tunnel vision of their audience, gratification of their hunger for silly morbid curiosity, conspiracy fetish, and the struggle to keep up their ratings.

Edited by Dave Pellani (03/05/11 11:03 PM)

#50508 - 03/06/11 01:48 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: mabon2010]
Damis Offline
pledge

Loc: England
I think that Islam like any form of ideology that you personally consider to be detrimental to your values and goals, becomes a threat when it produces evidence that it has the ability to actually impinge on your said goals and values, in society this means either by the passing of laws and successfully promoting cultural changes in the favour of the offending ideology.

Islam as being 'more of a problem' than Christianity to me in the case of Satanism would depend upon the extremity of it's influence upon the components of society which make it either more or less difficult to pursue my interests.However Satanism is a state of being, how you conduct yourself, how you attain your goals/interests. It's reflected in your principles and instincts by which you direct yourself regardless of what system, flag or paradigm of beliefs are in fashion with the status quo. To clarify, you do not need to publicly declare your Satanism in order to be what you already are, it is possible to 'fly under the radar' whilst conducting oneself according to your satanic nature and at the same time not raising any red flags in the face of the 'formal' rules.This was most likely the case with Satanists who lived during the period when Christianity was as 'radical' as Islam is seen to be, especially in the middle east.

Therefore Islam as being a threat to Satanism would depend upon it's ability to effectively suppress satanic behaviour and the goals and objects of desire that a Satanist commits themselves to. And in regards to behaviour that is 'satanic' a look through history shows that no religion or political ideology has ever been able to suppress it :).

Given the element of subjectivity inherent in how people decide what is of value and what isn't, I think that the question of Islam as a threat to Satanism is a different question than that of the Islamic threat to western civilisation/culture which in it's present state can be beneficial to one Satanist's personal values and interests and detrimental to that of another.

#50509 - 03/06/11 01:53 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: LucyFur]
Hegesias Offline

We don't have Christians or Muslims that you'd notice here where I live, it's the drinkers and druggies which make up the majority of problems with their pottering about the streets in the evenings or hanging around the shops where Christians and Muslims alike might go to get something to eat or whatever.

Unsophisticated whites into club culture ('Ecstasy' and 'casual sex') People of the tolerant social order who get intrinsic value from low level social stimulation and materialism. A sorry sight indeed and they actually think they are having a good quality experience. Something comes to mind when I think of these druggies and drunks gathering in one place and it's usually a magnificent explosion.

Who are these Muslims and Christians making problems? I don't see any... You only need to put forward 'do not fuck with me' and it's up to you if you do or not, if you don't then people will try and fuck with you. Never had a problem with a Muslim or Christian personally because I don't look at people like this, there's all sorts at my gym, all respectful people bettering themselves and keeping healthy. People in the street will meet my English manner and sense of humour, you know, being fucking friendly and showing character. It's not hard to be human unless you are some kind of meek coward who lacks assertiveness.

We have a Nazarene state law based on tolerance and prohibiting retaliation, and we have folk walking about the streets, who these people are depends on who you are talking to, who you encounter.

I see twitchy eyed Somali around here sometimes, and they aren't numinous Muslims because they all do this legalised drug called Khat. Apparently it is taken socially to produce excitation, banish sleep, and promote communication. A stimulant which dispels feelings of hunger and fatigue. Fucks walk about monged out of their fucking skulls all the time. But these are just the ones I have clocked because I noticed their behaviour, who looks to blame others will not see the progressive or respectful people because they aren't a concern, see? I'm sure the majority of Muslims are descent people but the ones who are a problem need to be crushed just like any other problem, all problems present themselves and requite correction from the people involved. Basically if you show tolerance to a problem then you are asking to get fucked with. Command respect unless you are gutless.

The trouble we have here is not sober minds at work but wasted cunts fucking things up in the streets, it does not matter what race, creed or religion they are supposed to be in appearance there seems to be a distinct parallel between walking on egg shells of Sharia law and the tolerant western law, both are not practical for the honourable man because the honourable man does not seek petty gain from others, does not push his luck with others, he respects others because he knows his own honour is worth defending and values this, he retaliates in full to those who display ignoble character and deeds which would deliberately seek to burden or harm him, at least I work that way.

Who are these Muslims everyone seems to be passing judgement on? The ones you see on Nazarene T.V., Nazarene media? sure beheadings are harsh I watch them while I have my tea sometimes but this is just an example of extremists, you find them in all cultures, Islam just happens to be a vessel that has capacity for violence, just like anything in civilisation does, if people want to kill others then they will.

Hitler for example, he had a misanthropic vision which I can relate to, people will talk semantics about why or who was responsible, but really he had a detestation for mankind and wanted something better, he was motivated by strong feelings of making a better place to live on Earth, the incineration of millions was just collateral towards making things the ideal, totally dispassionate but hey his opposition were inoperable and pushed their luck too far, that's what happens when you view self degrading behaviour of those who won't help themselves, like looking at a institutionalised pack of apes at a zoo wallowing in their own faeces and knowing nothing better.

I'm not an anti Semite I can just relate to Hitler incinerating millions of human beings because it's a lesson not to risk your life pottering about others territory, I don't care what colour, religion or creed you are as long as you respect my boundaries. I don't know any Jewish people, well I might but I don't ask such things, I look at people for what they are personally. The thing is when anyone joins a groupthink then they are immediately associated with any ill done within that group.

If people were independent and selfish intelligently, kept healthy, exercise, intelligent nutrition, concentrating on their own community and close ones, then we'd not have parasitism causing all these conflicts, the dregs always want a piece of what they see as the good life but won't make it themselves, instead they leech off others. It's mainly resolved by showing good character and respect to your community instead of blaming aliens that don't exist.

#50526 - 03/06/11 09:06 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Damis]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

Loc: Hawaii USA
Given the element of subjectivity inherent in how people decide what is of value and what isn't, I think that the question of Islam as a threat to Satanism is a different question than that of the Islamic threat to western civilisation/culture which in it's present state can be beneficial to one Satanist's personal values and interests and detrimental to that of another. _________________________
Leben ist krieg.

That's a very interesting point. it speaks some volume to the whole scenario, and it is the external threat that is the key issue. However, for now, as long as you are in control of your own turf, you have an advantage in what is percieved to be a free society. And we need to do what we have to do in order to keep it that way. But let's look at it pragmatically from the perspective of the old country (Middle East)

I find Islam to be well deserving of a large part of the brunt of the discussion. As the best living, breathing, and visible example of chaosophy, considering the size of the global Islamic movement, defining fundamentalism within their ranks is a daunting challenge, to say the least. I have always been a believer in the fact that the rise and fall of empires has always been attached to something in line with religious malpractice. The kind of thought process that weakens the individual intellect, spreading like a virus, thereby gradually weakening any nation where it creeps. It occurs to me that there IS a conflict within the metaphysical, dualistic causal, spirit and mundane forces of the Earth and the universe, and this conflict is ongoing. I think there will be an outcome, even if it takes millenniums to resolve. That is why I choose the “path” that I have.

For the sake of the illustration of the perversive nature of Draconian Moralism, Islam simply has a more radical, extremist view of the topic, and may actually be reviving the Crusades. Induction of fear and hatred being their greatest ally [Heaven forbid, I dare not use the word “brave” for critters who stage attacks, hiding behind women and children, against their own neighbors, simply for not opposing the infidels with their pop up cartoons of “fearless leader”]. The support for this is constantly underestimated by the Western moralist establishment. The Muslims are living up to becoming that much coveted opposing force, the transmutated Anti Christ, if you will. So, perhaps, in the Islamic struggle against evil, we can discern from all this that Allah is who Satan aspires to replace. That’s probably the way they, the Muslims, and some conservative Christians for that matter, would view it. Not an enviable position to be in. Some of the Muslims historically take it upon themselves to kill innocent people randomly and indiscriminately, and would be happy to do it on a scale of genocide, if only they could, of course, in the name of Allah. Mohammed becomes an ad hoc Devil’s advocate, while solving the riddle, being the self proclaimed Anti Christ. (Infidels) It certainly fits into historical chronological paradox. What a comforting thought!

Even though it can be exemplified in the oppressive nature of Sharia law, an even more extreme, shall we say a more “politically correct” version of the Code of Hammurabi. It is all too often ignored by Western academics and media reporters, who predictably “ho hum” when they hear about the constant, mindlessly savage attacks by deranged, religiously motivated nihilists who wipe out women and children in market places. The radical Islamists and their affiliate sympathizers have delusioned themselves into thinking that they, while claiming exemption from the basic human attributes of greed, lust, hate, and deprivation of the less fortunate in their society, excuse themselves from the mundane grievances that they reserve for the patriarch in their society.. They claim to be working for this god they follow..

Now, just as the barbarism of the middle ages, they are do it for the sake of “Allah”. No distinction between the married woman, the virgin, and the whore as far as these guys are concerned. It’s where men, even of lesser integrity, have sacred cow status that comes with special rights, freedoms, and privileges that women could never dream of. Except for Israel, there is no territory to conquer anymore. The fight for Jerusalem is still going on. This is how inherently screwed up the world is becoming under this kind of influence. Chaos in it’s purest manifesto! Amen! In fact, chaos has reigned supreme on Earth for at least the past 10,000 years, and the new age chowder heads of civility simply can’t come to grips with it. The vengeful “behaviours” of Allah and Bible God, and their warrior counterparts, right down to the magickal number of “72”, have an astounding resemblance to apocalyptic indiscrimination

If you were an apocalyptic Islamist radical, living back in your cave, it would be easy to be the disadvantaged hypocrite that you are, secretly worshiping the ancient Egyptian or Persian war gods. Remember, some of the most rabid of these radicals come from countries such as Egypt. It would be an easy compromise to make, considering the power and courage one could inherit, being a true blue blasphemer and spiritual double agent. The radicals go about their business, terrorizing, maiming, killing, and plundering. masses simply ignoring it, while choosing not to participate in the dirty work. The Christian, Jew or even many Neo Pagans would object to what they call bigotry against the great Islamic herd, on the grounds that what they really want is love, and peace, and are in objection to the violence committed against the infidels, and even their own people. I wouldn’t call it bigotry, I would call it objective reality.

The question that makes me skeptical about this so called mass objection is; When was the last time you saw a public demonstration anywhere in the Middle East, by the general population or their political and spiritual leaders, or even a candle vigil, in objection to this Jihad? The reason is that there is little overt objection to Jihad in their existing government infrastructures, in order to protect and maintain the wealth of the Middle Eastern oligarchies, to keep it all under the radar. We see them now in an alarmingly effective revolution to oust pro Western heads of state, for supposedly economic reasons. The facts are, that everything in their neighborhood is religiously motivated. In Lebanon, for example, six years ago, their pro western leader Rafic Hariri was savagely assassinated by Hezbollah (Party of God) terror merchants, without hardly causing a stir. In many countries this would be the prelude to a civil war. So who are the “Muslim Brotherhood”? Even if only they live in fear of the radical elements, that tells you how much power and influence the radical elements have. Also, the ousting of pro western Pervez Musharaf in Pakistan, where their war criminals are offered protection in the mountains under the sanction of the newly formed Jeckyl Hyde Pakistani government, where some believe that civil war is also imminent. Not to mention their proliferation of nuclear weapons technology to rogue, hostile third world countries by top Pakistani government scientists, that has dramatically de stabilized the region, [sugar coated by idiot politicians and their media puppets]

Edited by Dave Pellani (03/06/11 09:20 PM)

#50765 - 03/10/11 02:10 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
Knievel74 Offline

Loc: NY
 Originally Posted By: Hegesias
Aww come on , what's so bad about Islam there are lots of numinous Muslims. Yea, they might not have expressionism, art, music, literature, they have the Holy book and lots of them are respectful.

You clearly didn't understand my reply. I didn't say that Muslims are bad people. I said that the religion allows their women to be oppressed. It also allows husbands, even numinous ones to behead their wives if they feel they've been disgraced by them. And to this day, some women are still castrated in the name is Islam.

#50766 - 03/10/11 04:45 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Knievel74]
Hegesias Offline

Arab women are beautiful creatures. How can any man harm a woman, as looking upon them one only feels affection. I have seen much in my life involving abuse to women and the men have always been insecure and effeminate narcissists getting their narcissistic supply by domineering a female.

Neglecting a female's or child's emotional needs is bad enough, but directly harming them is deliberately unnatural. It's not even evil it's simply a behaviour indicative to low emotional intelligence and lack of empathy, people who are submissive by nature assume that others will behave in the same way. They may think they are doing some justice. Thinking of Arab ladies being killed makes me sad. Nothing else scathes me except females in distress. Islam can be used as a vessel for abusive men just like Catholicism, Christianity, even the police force or anyone with a uniform. There is no way to eradicate abuse to females through politics or debate.

Some women are exited by violence and even turned on by it and they don#t want a liberal life, they need to be dominated for stimulation and intrinsic meanings. Although it seems that certain people regard cultivation of a hypersensitive narcissistic ego as being the same as being an honourable human being.

I can relate to what some radical Muslims must feel like because I grew up around violence and I am desensitised to violence myself, but instead of looking towards doctrine I have always looked towards nature and maintained empathy with other beings.

I wouldn't see Islam as a threat, Islam is a peaceful religion, genuine Satanism is a threat by design, one takes on the role of the constant accuser and adversary, Satan is the highest principle of Chaos. I can see how Sharia law is effective and perfectly plausible, upholding ones honour is paramount. However, Satan is beyond all constraints and will use any face, any dialogue and any religious vessel to implement the principle of evil. The principle of Satan is too elusive for moral people to recognise.

Look upon a beautiful Arab lady talking about about her devotion for killing infidels and you'll see an intense darkness emanate about her, the more beautiful, the stronger the aura, it's intoxicating dark empathy, the seriousness and sober intent in the eyes, to recognise that a perfect feminine creature so beautiful has something so impure inside that they are of pure black soul. I don't really know any Satanist females that are actually sinister. Most Satanist are all for resolving issues like civilised persons. Sometimes you just need to recognise the dark for what it is, and realise that it operates under the veil of light.

Genuine Muslims are going to feel what is behind the Qur'an and have compassion, whilst dark natured individuals will recognise a means to slaughter infidels, so there is nothing actually negative about Islam in any respect except that certain individuals whom exist in all cultures, creeds, and religions, whom are with evil intent exist with any face and there is no special way to identify them by placing blame on religion.

#50785 - 03/11/11 12:23 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
 Quote:
Genuine Muslims are going to feel what is behind the Qur'an and have compassion, whilst dark natured individuals will recognise a means to slaughter infidels, so there is nothing actually negative about Islam in any respect except that certain individuals whom exist in all cultures, creeds, and religions, whom are with evil intent exist with any face and there is no special way to identify them by placing blame on religion.

I agree completely, although there is a certain dark side to the Quran as welll as a compassionate side. Of course, people will always react to what parts personally stimulate their own dispositions, so abstract ideas like "religion" generally serve more as mirrors that reflect the nature of their practitioners.

I would even go so far as to argue that there are indeed "numinous Christians", as mystics of all stripes tend to exhibit similar ideas and experiences, many even going so far as to contradict the official "canon" of their time period. I need not elaborate on the numerous hermits and monks, who, after decades of spiritual labor ended up showing far more compassion and wisdom than the dry bureaucratic sterility so commonly expressed by priests, bishops, and popes.

With all the fear-mongering prevalent these days, it is easy for one to imagine some kind of a nightmare Caliphate theocracy instated by hordes of invading terrorists. I just don't think that's realistic from a global perspective. At present, the strongest force in the world is the miasma of global industry, which in turn sublimates all other forces and twists them to suit its needs. If Islam gained a western majority following, I think it would simply be rendered impotent much in the same way Christianity has.

So overall, Islam is not a threat to Satanism any more than every other ideology (Christianity, Consumerism, Fascism, etc) that seeks to enchain our race to its tenants. The Left-Hand-Path is, at essence, an ontological methodology that can manifest under any circumstance and culture, even under an oppressive state-enforced religion.

Edited by The Zebu (03/11/11 12:24 AM)

#51001 - 03/15/11 02:53 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
Knievel74 Offline

Originally Posted By: Hegesias
Arab women are beautiful creatures. How can any man harm a woman, as looking upon them one only feels affection. I have seen much in my life involving abuse to women and the men have always been insecure and effeminate narcissists getting their narcissistic supply by domineering a female.

Muslim women are beaten, castrated, beheaded, even stoned to death on an almost regular basis in the middle east.

Quote:
Neglecting a female's or child's emotional needs is bad enough, but directly harming them is deliberately unnatural. It's not even evil it's simply a behaviour indicative to low emotional intelligence and lack of empathy, people who are submissive by nature assume that others will behave in the same way. They may think they are doing some justice. Thinking of Arab ladies being killed makes me sad. Nothing else scathes me except females in distress. Islam can be used as a vessel for abusive men just like Catholicism, Christianity, even the police force or anyone with a uniform. There is no way to eradicate abuse to females through politics or debate.

The difference is that in Islam it's a normal way of life.

Quote:
Some women are exited by violence and even turned on by it and they don#t want a liberal life, they need to be dominated for stimulation and intrinsic meanings.

Sure. If it's their choice to be treated that way. Islamic women have no choice. Their treated worse than dogs.

Quote:
I wouldn't see Islam as a threat, Islam is a peaceful religion, genuine Satanism is a threat by design, one takes on the role of the constant accuser and adversary, Satan is the highest principle of Chaos. I can see how Sharia law is effective and perfectly plausible, upholding ones honour is paramount. However, Satan is beyond all constraints and will use any face, any dialogue and any religious vessel to implement the principle of evil. The principle of Satan is too elusive for moral people to recognise.

Satan promotes chaos? Evil? How?

Satanism promotes objectivism. Enlightenment. Taking responsibility for your own actions. Islam is about blindly following a higher power and doing whatever that higher power tells you do to. Even if it means killing an innocent person.

#51015 - 03/15/11 12:47 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Knievel74]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: Knievel74
Muslim women are beaten, castrated...

That must be quite some work castrating those women. I wonder if they are forced to shave their mustaches too.

D.

#51031 - 03/15/11 02:45 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Diavolo]
Hegesias Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo

That must be quite some work castrating those women. I wonder if they are forced to shave their mustaches too.

D.
You are so harsh. Wicked wicked man. I have a particular affection for Arab women, they must be waxed though, them dark haired ladies have a minor flaw... thinking of it any overtly feminine lady is more attractive by nature, I notice that the western women rarely wear dresses and it's rare to see a female with feminine composure in England nowadays. I'm serious, look at Japanese ladies mannerisms and composure and Arab ladies mannerisms compared to the chav birds we have brawling about like blokes in England. This is because these females have to take on this masculine charade in order to get respect because none is given to a lady anymore.

Now I'm starting ha! the bars we have in England are merely legalised brothel hubs where drunk women with way too much make up on line up and wait for the next penis to come along and buy them with alcoholic beverages.

I just think it's always the males in cultures that fuck things up with their insecurities. Our Queen has got old and prince Charles is a jealous psycho so we need to at least get prince Harry in the seat because he takes after his mother who should have been the Queen.

I personally feel that any society will work better with a Queen or lady president because all males like to work for women, it's natural, if they don't then they are insecure and have to follow other males examples. If a society is based on respecting women and acknowledging that women are what make us work and actually give us life in the first place then this is where good manners can come from and manners make the man.

The major monotheist religions are male dominance just like hubris western society that likes to live in absolute comfort. Males find comfort in dominating women and the omegas end up with nubile females that they'd never be able to inseminate in naturalist environments. This creates children whom are the offspring of vile natured males and abused females, they grow up in abusive households and can go one of two ways.

A classical European society would be ideal with males having the gentlemanly tradition of honourable duelling with deadly weapons if one was to offend the lady's honour. All the vile natured dregs would be walking around on egg shells and the polarised masculine types would treat the women like they deserve.

Instead we have dregs hiding behind petty laws and they treat women in a way that is so neglectful and they have no idea that the behaviour is abusive, so many men I have talked to here think abuse is just hitting women, they don't take into consideration that they might be ignoring their partners needs.

Castrating and beheading women is the end result of the cultural education's root, everything stemming from a culture that puts women second is going to end up branching out into abstractions of that mentality as if nothing is unnatural about it. In the end we have abuse to females being honourable. As soon as you neglect a woman's feelings they aren't with you. They can be there physically but that's it, the female is not ever going to trust the man again.

The untermench are the dregs of nature, they who would harm her. What care do we for they who she has turned her face from.

The major monotheist religions are based on male dominance.

#51034 - 03/15/11 03:06 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I know what he implied with castration but he must not have known the right word. I never dated a Muslima but I'm quite sure that whenever I end up in bed with one, the last thing I'll discover are testicles. And those are exactly what is required before one can castrate anyone.

Female genital mutilation isn't a Muslim practice as much as it is a cultural practice. Most of it is practiced in North Africa and one can wonder if the practice itself doesn't predate the current religion.

Sure Muslims can serve their purpose to steer the mass into a certain direction and then, stereotyping and generalizing are quite good tools but overall, anyone using their brain should know that not all Muslims are like some Muslims. I met quite a few who are respectful, polite people and I know those who are dross. But the same goes for any group or race I met.

D.

#51038 - 03/15/11 03:29 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Diavolo]
Hegesias Offline

Yea they cut the clitoris away to reduce the female arousal. They think this is what makes women cheat when women cheat for emotional reasons.

It's all male insecurity.

Arab ladies are beautiful, let us Satanist celebrate them. Male dominated cultures like Islam and Christianity 'allows' harm to females in many ways, not nature based societies ie. it is natural to smash a man's head on a rock if you see him hurting a female, even the most basic caveman has this impulse. So we being civilised ought to recognise that it is not natural to make women sad and make our societies intelligent around principles like this.

Misogyny is also a sign indicative of effeminacy in males.

Nature is often referred to as 'she' for a reason, those who are aligned strongly with nature have empathy and natural drives that are strong.

#51085 - 03/16/11 06:09 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Knievel74]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
You clearly didn't understand my reply. I didn't say that Muslims are bad people. I said that the religion allows their women to be oppressed. It also allows husbands, even numinous ones to behead their wives if they feel they've been disgraced by them. And to this day, some women are still castrated in the name is Islam.

I alway find it hilarious when people start discussing if a religion or philosophy is bad or good. Many arguments (both con and pro) can be given, but the most important part is always being forgotten: cultural upbringing and ancestrial heritage.
Islam just is something which belongs to the people of the middle-east. And it is there where it should be, we people from the West have a different culture and upbringing which leads towards other ideas and philosophies and religions. Satanism is a result from this (the certain traits and mindset ASL called Satanism). Other religions/philosophies/ways of life such as Buddhism, Islam,.. are watered down versions (at least here in the west) from what they truly are in their land of birth.

We in the West simply cannot comprehend some of the actions and laws which these religions bring simply because we have a different cultural heritage. People who convert from the one thing to the other are what I call mundanes. They will always have a romanticized version of the facts, the hard parts being left out.

I also have quite a dislike towards those people who flee from their land of birth and start settling in the West. I have no trouble of having them here. But I do dislike the implementing of some of their traditions and rules here in the Western countries. Have your religion at home but don't bring it outside. As an example: I'm quite upset about the fact that some of the swimming pools are closed here in Brussels at certain hours simply because muslims don't want their wives to be seen swimming in water where other man are. Just fucking adapt! They are in my country, so they obey the rules of that country just as I do. No exceptions.

On another note Knievel mentioned that Islam is bad because of the oppressive nature towards women. I ask you, have you ever read the Catholic bible? I've done it a few times, and boy there are quite some fucked-up parts which are alike of the Qu'ran. The only difference between the 2 is simply the difference in cultural upbringing of the adherents where these religions thrive.

And I admit some arab women are actually quite hot. I have one I see on a daily basis.. mini-skirt, nice cleavage, boots who scream "fuck-me"... too bad she is a bit shy. Nice dark-brown eyes and soft raven hair, a very nice skin and a pleasant soft voice...

#51338 - 03/19/11 05:17 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Diavolo]
Knievel74 Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo

D.

LOL! You're right. Castration was the wrong choice of words. I meant mutilation.

To clear something up, I never said it was a bad religion, I was merely stating facts. And yes, I've read the Bible. But this topic is about Islam and Satanism, not Christianity. I was sticking to the topic.

To Hegesias: How am I a wicked, wicked man? You're either trying to play cute (which you're not) or you clearly don't understand some of the religious practices in Islam.

And you didn't answer my question: How is Satanism evil (as you put it)? If you think it promotes chaos and evil you're clearly on the wrong site.

Edited by Knievel74 (03/19/11 05:23 PM)

Page 2 of 10 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.421 seconds of which 0.392 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.