Page 4 of 10 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#51721 - 03/24/11 06:08 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Dave Pellani]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
If you want to take it that far, then technically "religion" is an invention of the modern age. Faith in God and spiritual practices was such an integral part of daily life that they were inseparable.

Islam, however, is unique because it was the first real "constructed religion" in the modern sense. Certain elements of monotheism that we often take for granted, such as practices of fasting and pilgrimage, the concept of Lucifer, and the idea of "The Holy Book", were the results of long cultural exchange and development. Islam, on the other hand, was tailor-made by Mohammad with all of these traits in mind based on what he observed from other religions.

(ie, the Christians and Jews have a bible, so I'll write my own bible! They observe daily prayers, so I'll put a couple of those in too. They have a 'holy city', and I like Mecca... so why not?)

It was designed to appeal to the maximum amount of people possible without compromising his own spiritual authority (ie, the "I am the greatest and last Prophet", etc) The fabled "Satanic Verses", for instance, were partially intended to woo the followers of Allah's Daughters into Mohammad's fold, but when they turned down the offer, Mohammad hastily excised the verses, claiming they were an error inspired by Shaitan.

#51772 - 03/26/11 01:50 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

Loc: Hawaii USA
" Both East and West are in need of some major changes and I'd like to know what you as Satanist think those are?"

First, Hegesias, as a Chaosophist, mis anthropist, Satanist, or whatever, it seems that you have covered the bases rather thoroughly, and I think it's hard to expound on what you have described here, I agree with most, if not all of your analysis. However, there is no reconciling of East and West as far as I'm concerned. I have no interest in that kind of game. There is nothing we, you or they can do, in the mundane sense, to mend the cultural ideological differences (transgressions) that have transmuted into political, economic, social, and religious diatribe. I may be a bit of a maverick, here. I believe there are higher powers that are in control of the events on Earth, including man and his folly. There is no way that man, with his grossly limited capabilities, can possibly be in control of his own destiny. Even the “gifted” are very few and far between, in relative numbers. If you are a true misanthropist, who see’s himself as a true representation of “God” , then I’m sure you must agree. As long as we, as the “chosen” human animal with our divinely inspired, ultra sophisticated brain, do not shit in our own back yard. I see Earthly existence and it’s modern hitch hikers, born of chaos, as the components of a vortex. Wired together as the outer and inner spheres consisting of various cultures, entities, deities, religious and spiritual convictions, philosophy, etc. It winds and swirls itself down into a singular focal point, the alpha and the omega, where it becomes the "ALL" or the "SOURCE – RA / Set / Lucifer / Satan. Humans have been given every opportunity, over eons of time, to find themselves, to find the divine spark of the truth of their existence and their creation from the very beginning. Modern man has known little to nothing but violence and aggression, since his participation in this current cycle on Earth. Why? Because he has essentially blown it up his own ass, by skidding down the paths that he currently believes to be truth and reality. We have been lost since the end of the “Age of the Gods” (The end of the World) hence, man losing his ability to govern his way to peace and stability. For example, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, and all that this entails, much of what you describe here, whatever we want to call it, just for starters, as the catalyst for “end game” of the age in which we now currently exist. Everything in this cosmological dimension has a beginning, and therefore comes to an end. (Dualism) as the condition for man’s disregard for what he has been deluded into understanding as the truth. So the 64 thousand dollar question is; Where do we go from here? The answer is in the Luciferian Principle itself. If one wants to follow the modern copy cat versions of what has been forcefully and unequivocally established, not giving any credit to that establishment, then what does it matter? An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. The survivors will be those who can comprehend principle of Lucifer, Set, Satan. We, as the Satanic Wizards, the Black Magicians, male and female, stay behind the scenes, mesmerizing events on planet Earth, playing it like the strings of a cello. Watching the world fill itself with fools. Watching them trip all over each other, until the redeemer calls us home. Survival of the fittest in it’s highest order!

I’m sitting here in the midst of a major pizza party and poker game, so I’ll have to call it quits for this evening

Edited by Dave Pellani (03/26/11 01:51 AM)

#51827 - 03/27/11 05:37 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Dave Pellani]
Morgan Offline
stalker

Loc: New York City
"I believe there are higher powers that are in control of the events on Earth, including man and his folly."

"We have been lost since the end of the “Age of the Gods” (The end of the World) hence, man losing his ability to govern his way to peace and stability."

"For example, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, and all that this entails, much of what you describe here, whatever we want to call it, just for starters, as the catalyst for “end game” of the age in which we now currently exist"

"Watching them trip all over each other, until the redeemer calls us home."

I read the things you say, and the things you write between the lines, I honestly do wonder about you and your agenda.

Morgan

#51991 - 03/31/11 05:29 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Morgan]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
 Quote:
The survivors will be those who can comprehend principle of Lucifer, Set, Satan.

When the divine is believed to be Self-affirmative, Self-existing, enduring and substantial, the divine becomes authoritative, commanding and intolerant. On the other hand, when the divine is believed to be Self-negating, relational and non-substantial, the divine becomes compassionate, all-loving and tolerant. I think that the monotheistic religions preach the love of 'their' God while emphasizing the Absolute Oneness of 'their' God. If the believers of the right-hand-path religions place more emphasis on the Self-negating, non-substantial aspect of 'their' God than on 'their' God's Self-affirmative aspect; the monotheistic religions would experience a paradigm shift to Absolute "Zero". Making this distinction forces one to think beyond even "Zero" while maintaining their faith in One Absolute God. (They may overcome conflicts with disparate religions.) If the right-hand-path religions would change, then a person is left looking at the wisdom aspect of 'their' God rather than the justice facet.

Satanism takes on the reification phenomena of these religions. If one thinks that things fail to exist or exist absolutely, Satanism sees that one will be unable to attain peace of Mind. The reification process subjects a person to egoism: the overvaluing of oneself, one's achievements and of material things. Therefore, one will not appreciate the possibility of change of particular Forms of oneself and of one's possessions.

Ciao

#52020 - 04/01/11 02:24 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: mabon2010]
Tesseract Offline

Loc: United States
Afghanistan: 12 killed in protest at UN office

Currently I see the greatest threat to non-muslims in the “West” as something along these lines -- individual muslims who go on shooting sprees using islam as their excuse for personal, failure-driven death wishes, and islamic sociopolitical demonstrators who overload on zealotry, and fueled by crowd dynamics, start rampaging in brief, tightly focused incidents.

#52106 - 04/02/11 08:24 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: paolo sette]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

Satanism takes on the reification phenomena of these religions. If one thinks that things fail to exist or exist absolutely, Satanism sees that one will be unable to attain peace of Mind.

I think the nature of this part of your comment, Paolo, if I am understanding it correctly, relates more to non absolutes in terms of material existence, and the peace of mind that supposedly comes from that reality. When you use terms such as "things", I have to come to that conclusion, ie; not "metaphysical things" As far as reification, I believe that each human comes to his or her own perception of the divine, and the chips fall where they may for that particular individual. Although the material existence will collectively come to an end game sooner or later, and that is the reason for my own belief in Theistic Satanism as a vehicle to ultimately deal with that issue.

#52125 - 04/03/11 06:57 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
SPEEDEMON Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Hegesias
It's all male insecurity.
It is natural to smash a man's head on a rock if you see him hurting a female, even the most basic caveman has this impulse. So we being civilised ought to recognise that it is not natural to make women sad and make our societies intelligent around principles like this.

Well said sir, If have personally witnessed this in my own life. My father would come home drunk or high, sometimes both and beat my mother half to death. I also agree that Arabic women are very beautiful. It is very sad that this male insecurity exists not just in Islam but here as well. To me men like that rank down in depths of the respect I'd give to a pedophile, which is none. To me they are the weakest kind of man. If I ever catch something like that happen I will break his hands.

By the way my real father is still alive because the shotgun I got from my grandfathers closet was unloaded. I was nine years old when it happened

#52139 - 04/03/11 05:54 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: LucyFur]
Meph9 Offline

I'm entertained by the fact that many xtians have been attempting to make it seem like the two faiths are so vastly different when in reality they're practically the same religion. Personally I'm quite concerned with the growing feeling/climate in America which is geared toward alienating muslims just as much as I a worried to see islamic extremism continue to exist in the middle east. Intolerance is a threat to all of the rational people of the world.
#52140 - 04/03/11 05:54 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: LucyFur]
Meph9 Offline

I'm entertained by the fact that many xtians have been attempting to make it seem like the two faiths are so vastly different when in reality they're practically the same religion. Personally I'm quite concerned with the growing feeling/climate in America which is geared toward alienating muslims just as much as I a worried to see islamic extremism continue to exist in the middle east. Intolerance is a threat to all of the rational people of the world.
#52145 - 04/03/11 08:34 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Meph9]
Hegesias Offline

To be realistic, the whole religious war thing is tragic as I love children and women just as much as any man would, and thus only incommunicable religiously indoctrinated persons have no place in my compassion, as those who will not help themselves and be respectful of others ways of life and attempt respectable communications nor even attempt to understand others ways of life, they are then to be recognised as "incommunicable", "unsalvageable".

I acknowledge this and respect the insanity of religious persons and treat them like unstable mental patients or badly beaten timid animals, they have the same sunken and twitchy eyes, so I'll slow and deliberate communication without imposing threat, wouldn't want to set them off and then have to put them down. What I do not respect is soldiers who kill Islamic people, if troops were killing my family and friends I'd be inclined to exact revenge as well. Why? Because men killing women and children no matter what race, creed or religion they are, inspires my propensity to avenge and destroy such men no matter what side they fight for, it's just one of those things you know. I would personally fire a nuclear missile into the centre of where they are fighting as a warning to both sides to fuck off and respect each others ways of life. The miles of charred black skeletal remains, a peaceful plane of blackened bones, would be a monumental reminder to respect other cultures privacy.

Islamic people do not blow themselves up for no reason, they have aliens treading all over their land, which is the sacred Sumeria. No matter what culture is being destroyed, I shake my head in disgust. I see the whole thing in a dispassionate way because people that will not help themselves can only pull you under to their level.

#52172 - 04/04/11 11:49 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
Meph9 Offline

Please tell you were drinking when you wrote this.

There is no evidence to support the idea that Baphomet is a pagan diety. Now is this idol based on the various horned and mystic gods from different cultures and time periods? Yes, but islam ad muhammed have had nothing to do with it.

Having read Genesis I at no point came upon the word "allah".

If one examines the history of the Crusades and the "Knights" Templar it becomes clear that the church had little to no evidence to prove that the Templars were really heathens. It is more likely that the church and the kings of europe conspired against them because several of europe's royal owed them quite a bit of money.

To address your later posting it seems as if you're attempting to declare these "islamics" blameless for their actions. No one from America has invaded their territory. I think that it comes down to fundemental beliefs expressed by both religions, xtianity and islam, which despite what many of their respective followers claim and think calls for violent confrontation with the world at large. That the dualist white/black theology means that the two sides have to fight, that there has to be a war between the "good" and the "evil".

#52196 - 04/04/11 06:40 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Meph9]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
 Quote:
As far as reification, I believe that each human comes to his or her own perception of the divine, and the chips fall where they may for that particular individual.

If this life, the next life and the transition in between the two truly existed, then there would be an individual sentient Being who would appropriate a set of aggregates of the Self in this life. Then that Being will leave the set behind, and appropriate another set of aggregates of the Self at the start of the next life. In between the two, there would just be the personified Self and the Appropriator and the aggregates to appropriate.

The sentient Being would not have any aggregates of the Self at that point.

That would be illogical because there would be nothing to call a sentient Being: if there were no set of aggregates to compose that sentient Being--there would be no body and no Mind. The sentient Being is defined as One who appropriates the aggregates of the Self, so how could that Appropriator exist without any aggregates of the Self to appropriate?

For example, take the situation of being a human in this life and a God in the next life. In between dying as a human being and giving up that set of aggregates called the Self and then being born as a God with a new set, there would be an empty gap. Then the question is during that empty gap: what is it going around in the emptiness? It would be illogical to posit anything because there would be nothing there. The whole notion of emptiness as an uninterrupted continuum would be inapplicable if particular things actually transpired in that way.

Ciao

#52233 - 04/05/11 08:48 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: paolo sette]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

I will submit that esoteric Buddhism is much safer than Islamic fundamentalism, for sure. Gheez, the Buddhas won't even kill a fucking mosquito!

Paolo, I understand your reasoning here, but you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Assumming we look at everything in and about our existence through the prism of logic, then what you say is plausable. I tend to think that metaphysics goes beyond the boundaries of logic, just as logic would be useless in identifying "emptiness", although, on the qauntam level, there are scientists who are warming up to that reality, in terms of the lowest common denominator of energy paralleling what the Eastern mystics call the "void" or all pervading light. Now, there was a time in my life when I bought into that sort of thing, until I realized that the universe is NOT made up of all pervading light, or light energy, but mostly dark matter and dark energy. (Luciferian Principle) You know, that stuff the Christos, neo Islamists, New Agers and other superstitionados live in fear and disdain of. However, one man's trash, is another man's treasure!

To get to the matter of the connection from the self to the Sentient Being, It's like, "Nothing from nothing is nothing"
I don't see anything written in stone that says there has to be a connection throughout the process of regeneration in this transition of earth life, which is required to be intelligable and enlightened. ie: The Luciferian Principle, and not enlightenment as defined by other philosophies. The mind is simply the catalyst, and not as an aggregate.

You see it in terms of reincarnation, and I don't see regeneration or transmutation of life in that context. Not to say reincarnation does not exist, it's just that I don't believe it exists in the way the Eastern fanatics view it as indisputable. For example, I would ask them point blank, "Do you know any piss ants or billy goats, out there"?

I think this is all just your logical mind speaking to you, which has it's own set of limitations. It may be my delusional mind speaking to me, but I am quite comfortable with it.

In his psychological commentary to the Bardo Thodol, Carl Jung:

The background of this unusual book is not the niggardly European "either – or", but a magnificently affirmative "both – and ". This statement may appear objectionable to the Western philosopher, for the West loves clarity and unambiguity; consequently one philosopher clings to the position, ‘God is’, while another clings equally fervently to the negation, ‘God is not.’ What would these hostile brethren make of the following?:

‘Recognizing the void ness of thine own intellect to the Buddhahood, and knowing it at the same time to be thine own consciousness, thou shall abide in the state of the divine mind of the Buddha’.

Jung goes on:

Such an assertion is, I fear, as unwelcome to our Western philosophy as it is to our theology. The Bardo Thodol is in the highest degree psychological in it’s outlook; but with us, philosophy and theology are still in the mediaeval, pre psychological stage where only the assertions are listened to, explained, defended, criticized and disputed, while the authority that makes them has, by general consent, been deposed outside the scope of the discussion.

Metaphysical assertions, however, are statements of the psyche, and are therefore psychological. To the western mind, which compensates it’s well known feelings of resentment by a slave - ish regard for ‘rational’ explanations, this obvious truth seems all to obvious, or else it is seen as an inadmissible negation of metaphysical ‘truth’. Whenever the Westerner hears the word ‘psychological’, it always sounds to him like ‘only psychological’. For him the soul is something pitifully small, unworthy, personal, subjective, and a lot more besides. He therefore prefers to use the word ‘mind’ instead, though he likes to pretend at the same time that a statement which may in fact be very subjective indeed is made by the ‘mind’, naturally by the ‘Universal Mind’, or even, at a pinch, by the ‘Absolute’ itself. This rather ridiculous presumption is probably a compensation fro the regrettable smallness of the soul. It almost seems as if Anatole France had uttered a truth which were valid for the whole Western world, in his Penguin Island, Catherine’Alexandrie offers this advice to God: ‘Donnez leur une ame, mais une petite’! (Give them a soul, but a little one)

It is the soul which, by the divine creative power inherent in it, makes the metaphysical assertion; it posits the distinctions between metaphysical entities. Not only is it the condition of all metaphysical reality, it IS that reality."

Edited by Dave Pellani (04/05/11 08:51 PM)

#52235 - 04/05/11 10:21 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Meph9]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

I think if you read the "Qur,an, Koran" or whatever you want to call it, you will see alot of incoherent gooblety gook. It does indeed advocate violence against non believers. It's no different than the Bible in that respect, which also advocates violence and aggression. Look, I didn't get to this conclusion just because of this discussion. I have been out there for at least 15 years telling people that there is nothing more dangerous than a deranged, suicidal, religious zealot, motivated by monetary greed and politics (Islamic Fundamentalist) And the problem is, if they are in your vicinity, which is always a possibility, you would never know it until something happens. I deal with ports of entry and Homeland Security every single week, and I can see the difference in the fear, paranoia, mistrust, and disruption they have caused in this country, especially since the attack in New York in 2001. We are literally being held hostage to it every single day. And I'm not fucking happy about it, either.

In World War ll you had the Kamakazi. Even the Russians, Chinese, Germans, and Italians weren't that fucking crazy. There is something uniquely advantageous to being a suicidal troglodite. That's why they prefer not to show up on the battle field, I mean, why do that when you can wreak havoc by causing terror, fear and treachery amongst women and children, when you know that at least some of your half assed opposition intelligentsia is obsessed with the brain dead ACLU, and so called "International Law", that self imposes restrictions and limitations, and does not in the least hold the mindless barbarian robot accountable to modern rules of engagement.

Edited by Dave Pellani (04/05/11 10:22 PM)

#52237 - 04/05/11 11:07 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Meph9]
Hegesias Offline

In reply top your accusation that I was drunk. No. I do not drink alcohol or abuse any substance, I'm a bodybuilder and only drink yukky protein shakes.

Ask. Is Allah only for Islam and Muslims?

No. It is for all three Abrahamic faiths. Why? Because they are monotheism. In the Noble Quran, the deviations i.e. Christians and Jews will not be placed on the same level with the Muslim believers.

Allah means "The only one to be worshipped" coming from the Arabic word "elah" a god or something worshipped.

Go to any hotel and look in the drawer next to the bed and take out the Bible, then look on the page near the beginning where they list the examples of translations they have made into other languages. On page one of Genesis in the Old Testament, we find the word Allah seventeen times.

Religious scriptures have as many interpretations as there are men who may read them, create them re interpret them, and so on. Which is the correct interpretation? None. Once the Key of Knowledge is understood, the only correct interpretation is the Key of Knowledge which turns in the self. Those who attempt to interpret scriptures, if it written, or taught by man, then this is not Gnosis for they worship the demiurge in selective thinking and wishful hearing.

Yahweh, Jehovah, or Allah are all the same death worship ideals. The monotheist worships death in a wishful thinking way because life as we know it is put as secondary below the afterlife belief. This desensitised them to the ordeals of life and creates a sense of security and detachment that these people need to blind them from the cold hard reality of stark mundanity. I feel that what separates us is an absurd ability to bloat subjecture in the mind and fool ourselves that we are superior in ways to one another and the animals.

The consciousness shall become as clear as a pain of glass between the Death of self and the Death of the universe. This may sound spiritual but such is not the case — this is death worship without afterlife fantasy; the defiance which receives nothing but Death, the stimulation from ever present Death while alive. To always see Death, to realise time is passing rapidly and to act now with deliberation while one still can. To look away from the light one will only see shadow, we have the power to look into the light of creation and know there is darkness there and know what is unseen is eternal. To know that one cannot know the nothing and to know the scythe smites all — the 'spiritual,' 'psychic,' and 'material', and all the Atheists and those who denounce the existence of God by virtue of their limited perception and understanding worship the demiurgic creation of hylic light in oblivious subservience — all will be consumed by the one true god who is Death which bloom earthly natural and daemonic.or that which is known as "Entropy" the dissolving impulse, of Satan — The 2nd thermodynamic laws of the universe are governed by the laws of entropy. With entropy comes annihilation and death. With Satan comes the death of mankind and this world. The real question is how to ensure the impossibility of re-birth.

Dark Alpha Omega S.

Page 4 of 10 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.