Page 5 of 10 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#52242 - 04/06/11 12:54 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: mabon2010]
Bailthur Offline
lurker

Loc: Alton,Illinois
islam? no, they threaten nobody. it is not the islamic faith that is dangerous to anyone. however the radicals are the posing danger. though not to me due to my location on this dying earth but i can see how some feel threatened. however i feel violence has been around for ages. if someone endangers you, you either fight back and turn them away or face their wrath. this world isnt pretty and sometimes you are just in the wrong spot at the wrong time. fate plays a part in it and whatever happens was ment to be. whether it be your victory or death

#52245 - 04/06/11 02:08 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
Meph9 Offline

And this has what do with what we were discussing? Honestly I have no idea what you're trying to communicate here.

Do keep in mind that just because one might worship only one god(monotheism) does not mean you are a xtian, muslim or jew.

In terms of the word "allah" it is clear that you are reffering to the modern translation as opposed to its potential ancient origins. Much like the names the jews originally used to refer to their disctictive god, "allah", is thought to be the name of a pre-islamic, and possibly pre-xtian, bedouin moon god. Champions of this idea believe that the origin of the islamic faith's symbol(crescent and star) is because of this.

#52257 - 04/06/11 04:25 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Meph9]
Hegesias Offline

In this we see how people are the victims of their own beliefs. As I have already posted on ancient origins of the lunar deity there is no need to exclaim that I point to only modernised views as I have quoted scholarly evidence that people worshiped a pre-Islamic lunar deity. Consider the extent to which you are the victim of your own beliefs, and consider that you the ability to change them.

The word Allah is the description of the One God to submit to which is monotheism and is the same for Jews, Christians and Muslims and any other monotheist as One God is One God and any superficial abstraction of words is only that. The view of perfection and worship of this perfection in complere obligatory submission to the doctrine is monotheism, it is for submissive types with many superficial attributes depending on what culture the pathos pervades.

Quran describes that Allah is not a moon god: And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not bow down (prostrate) to the sun nor to the moon, but only bow down (prostrate) to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him. ~ Noble Quran

The crescent moon marks ramadan and Islam follows a lunar calendar signs to mark fixed periods of time and for their pilgrimage.

Allah will only accept true submission, obedience in purity and peace to His commandments. To believe in the One God and follow His Commandments has been the message of all prophets of monotheism. If you do not then there is a bestial beheading for you and this will be your hell to taste the severest torment and die this derading way. Monotheists enact that famous scene from the Godfather "I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse" by "offering" that the One God does not force anyone to submit to Him. He has laid out a clear path and then made it known to them the two ways. The person is always free to make his or her own choice and the One God allows sickness, disease, death and oppression so all humans can all be tested in what we do. If there is a lack of more suitable infidels even the people think that they will be left alone because they say "We believe in God," will be tested and rooted out as some kind of imposter because perfection does not exist and so they shall they meet a bestial inefficient beheading for the appeasement of holy torturer's.

Islam reminds me of the Inquisition but with a total lack of aesthetic..

I study the human species and their ignominious decline into absurdity. I have no problem with Islam, it's quite entertaining. There are those of us who simply mind our own business and keep to ourselves yet when we see the parasitic nature of religious people we only see germs and viruses we feel naturally inclined to expel from our lives.

#52315 - 04/06/11 06:46 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
 Quote:
Jung goes on:

Such an assertion is, I fear, as unwelcome to our Western philosophy as it is to our theology.

Psychoanalysis denies religion in certain ways. Carl Jung who developed many of Freud's essential doctrines in his own manner observed the existence of a collective unconscious which all individuals share at the deepest level of human Mind. This collective unconscious is beyond the individual unconscious and is the place where everything that composes the psyche is rooted. According to Jung, religion comes from and goes back to this collective unconscious. Jung gave a depth-psychological foundation to Western religion.

Nevertheless, there is an important element lacking thoroughout his writings. Jung does not seem to realize the need for a "spiritual Death". Because Jung overlooked the possibility of a "spiritual Death", it must be said that his understanding of religion did not reach full realization of the essential character of the religious Mind. In Jung, authentic religious consciousness is replaced by the collective unconscious.

Today, various psychotherapy methods of treatment based on Jung's theory are being applied to many patients. In the United States, those who have mental illness go to psychotherapy instead of seeing a minister. Churches are attempting to incorporate psychotherapeutic theory and practice into their programs through formal training in Pastoral Counseling.

This phenomena serves to undermine the genuine religious basis of all the religions if it overlooks the need for "spiritual Death". Eastern religions see and know "spiritual Death".

#52566 - 04/09/11 04:46 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: LucyFur]
mightisright Offline
stranger

Personally, I don't see I slam as a threat. As long as the Islamic people keep there faith to themselves, it's no problem for me. I could understand why some people in heavier Muslim populated areas might be worried, but unless they are a fanatic organization, I really see no problem. Websites such as http://islamlies.com accuse Muslims of being Satanists. This I find highly offensive, also I find Islam extremists often will kill themselves for "god". This is obsessive, although unless it poses a threat to me or people I love, I see no problem.
#52587 - 04/09/11 08:22 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: mightisright]
Morgan Offline
stalker

Loc: New York City
You do realize that they bomb and blow themselves up in planes, crowded streets, and train stations. In places from Russia, Spain, England, New York, and Israel. It only takes one guy to kill many.

So, unless you live in a box and never travel it won't affect you.

It's not something to be afraid of, but something to be aware of.

So, in theory its not a threat unless you go overseas into a Muslim country and do something blatantly stupid advertising that you are a Satanist.

So its not a threat on a system wide Satanism level, only more on a personal level.

Morgan

#52594 - 04/09/11 08:56 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: paolo sette]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

Loc: Hawaii USA
There are a couple of things here that caught my attention.

Jung does not seem to realize the need for a "spiritual Death".

It is not my purpose here to try to get into a debate over psychoanalysis, but what need would an Eastern Mystic, Theistic Satanist, Islamic Nihilist, or any spiritualist for that matter, have for this so called phenomena? "Spiritual Death" to me, is an oxymoron. The death of the spirit is the death of anything metaphysical. That's like saying the "death of the soul" has a purpose.. I think Jung studied under the highest level Mahayana Tibetan Buddhists in order to propagate the unfolding of these mysteries, which, as he illustrates, are understood as "only psychological" to the clouded Western mind.

As far as Freud's understanding of the dream state; As much as Freud's vested time and energy in analyzing the dream state, they (psychotherapists) still have no rational understanding of the dream state, other than, when you sleep, your mind is still awake. But the dream state is a critical component to linking with the metaphysical, in terms of precognition of certain events, for example, and the "samsara" of which you seem to refer to here. I know Freud is not very popular with psychics, where they exist in all varying degrees and stages of relevency and competance, but some of these people, albeit small in numbers, have real time abilities.

When it comes to mind power, or will power, it can be observed on many different levels. What facinates me the most is the mind power of the sorceror. Now, I'm not a brain surgeon, so I'm not about to try to tell anyone how to over haul an amygdala. But I find it laughable how a psychologist would attempt to define the fallacies and limitations of sorcery and metaphysics as purely "mental or psychological". There is basic will power 101, that you exercise evry day. Then there is the kind of will power that takes place on the dynamic level where one performs specific methodical ritual, and without any further thought on the effort, sees manifestation come to fruition. The interesting thing about the practice of ritual magick, is that the initiate is instructed to focus no further thought on the desired manifestation, in order to increase (I should say, insure) the chances of success. How do you explain that in psychological terms? When co incidences become so innumerable, that you can't bank on these events as happening by chance anymore.

The twisted suicidal Islamic Nihilist sociopath does not view it in this context. Instead of ritual magick, (an act of Satan), he uses more direct conventional means, like guns and explosives, annihilating little kids in school yards, in order to please his "god". If I were you, and if you are a psychologist, or psychiatrist, I would be very concerned about this type of animal.

" In the United States, those who have mental illness go to psychotherapy instead of seeing a minister. Churches are attempting to incorporate psychotherapeutic theory and practice into their programs through formal training in Pastoral Counseling. "
Not limited to Islam, it's about time that those who have created an entire culture of psychopaths do something more advanced and ingenious in order to help their troubled "flock", would'nt you say?

Edited by Dave Pellani (04/09/11 09:07 PM)

#52596 - 04/09/11 09:31 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Morgan]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

That's a very good point, I was thinking about that the other day when I heard in a news report about the school killing over in Brazil by a Jehovah's Witness who "converted" to Islam. Here is the phenomena where you have no Middle Easterner in play. It was a local guy, who was a "convert". To me, that adds to the complexity and mysteriousness of this issue. And what troubles me even more, is the fact of the way the mainstream media trys to convolute these events, by rarely revealing to their audience the religious convictions of these people, who, in 98% of these incidents, are crazed Muslim Jihadists.

So, to look at all this in a "ho hum" peace and love, brother sister fashion is to portray the kind of tunnel vision many people are experiencing. The issue of travel is extremely relevant, because that is where you see all this mayhem and mismanagement of the current Homeland Security establishment, shaking down Scandanavian grandmothers and little blonde kids, while giving the Middle Easterners a free pass. It's the same kind of mentality.

Edited by Dave Pellani (04/09/11 09:33 PM)

#52597 - 04/09/11 10:26 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Morgan]
Hegesias Offline

Firstly I am not defending any side except to say that I try and understand people and this is what Muslims are, people.

Would you not say that there are a considerable if not a disproportionate amount of crazy Satanist types who worship a "Satan" deity". The Satanist title is something that can be used for argument and be open about ones non Christian attitude, behind no good guy badge our deeds show that we are sound persons. Islam isn't dangerous, but extremists are extreme and do extreme things. People don't think what extreme they have endured?

A minority of Muslim persons go fanatical and do desperate acts because what has happened in their lands due to greedy and dispassionate Christians. Instead of offering education and communication there is only tension. World leaders do not come across as sincere and impassioned when making communications with the Muslim peoples. Dishonourable Christian politicians are being traitors to all people simply to gain money.

I just see that the supposedly good and nice westerners are more bad compared to the Muslims I have seen, obviously we have some Muslims who retaliate for what has been done to their people, they are angry and get strength from their belief, it's very sad because this won't happen if greedy Christians just stayed away. I can relate to this, if soldiers came into my home and harmed my family I'd make it my sole purpose to destroy them. Can't anyone see that the corrupt politicians are setting the people against one another. Most Muslim people want to get on with their lives and do Muslim stuff while tensions keep running high caused by politicians being dishonourable and no communication is being made.

Politicians are sheltered in their greedy lives, if people in the street actually speak to each other this is how communication is made. But people speaking two different languages this is very difficult.

Deeds is what defines people, not what religion or even what they say but deeds and so far politicians have painted a Christianised picture of Muslims. I have never trust a Christian in my life.

If you see a Muslim person in the street or workplace be friendly they are people. Or don't and let politicians control your minds.

#52603 - 04/10/11 12:25 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
Morgan Offline
stalker

Loc: New York City
"Deeds is what defines people, not what religion or even what they say but deeds and so far politicians have painted a Christianised picture of Muslims. I have never trust a Christian in my life."

Yes, their books,religious leaders, tell them it is okay to stone women, kill non-believers, and get 42 virgins in the sky if they kill themselves in Allah's name.

Christians don't blow themselves up, jews don't blow themselves up, only muslims do.

So, you keep your happy friendly attitude towards muslims. I will continue to be aware and trust no one. Everyone is equally stupid.

Morgan

#52604 - 04/10/11 12:26 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
Meph9 Offline

While I agree with points to a degree, I none the less find your reasoning... entertaining. You have to rememmber is no "mulsim people", there are Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, African etc. They are no more united in the middle east based on their religious heritage than say the U.S. or Europe is. Just as we are not one because of any shared theology they are also divided. The issues surrounding the formation of groups like Al Qaeda is complex and involves both western and eastern politicians. Despite the fact religion, that Islam, is used as a rallying cry for such groups is nothing but a ploy, a ploy which fools middle easterners and westerners alike.
#52619 - 04/10/11 06:31 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Meph9]
Zakary Offline
pledge

People are pragmatists by nature. They adopt a new faith for socio-economic improvement or utilise a religion as a instrument of politics. Any religion is a concern when it is being used as a political instrument...... However, the most powerful instrument being played against humans nowadays is their own greed and stupidity. Islam, Judaism and Christianity are just the same item repackaged...... It is for us on the LHP to be weary...... This has always been the nature of the game.....
#52681 - 04/11/11 05:40 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Dave Pellani]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
 Quote:
"Spiritual Death" to me, is an oxymoron. The death of the spirit is the death of anything metaphysical. That's like saying the "death of the soul" has a purpose..

The realization of "spiritual Death" has a double connotation: negative and positive. On the one hand, "spiritual Death" is negative in that it entails antinomic oneness of Life as the greatest suffering--the most serious problem that must be solved. On the other hand, "spiritual Death" is positive in that it entails the resolution to the problem of suffering and the realization of Great Life. This double connotation and the shift from the negative to the positive are possible because "spiritual Death" is a total, holistic and existential realization of the endlessness of Life in which one becomes identical with "spiritual Death", and thereby overcomes the endlessness of Life.

This is simply another expression of for the realization of Absolute Nothingness (the Great Zero) which is similar to Emptiness which is none other than Life itself.

I am primarily concerned with the salvation or damnation of human beings as people who have Self-consciousness and free Will, and thereby alone have the potential to become aware of and emancipated from the transiency common to all things in the universe. This is the significance of my cosmological aspect. The more cosmological the basis of salvation or damnation, the more existentially thoroughgoin the salvation or damnation.

One of my many, many and many facets may be called "cosmopersonalism".

p.s.--I hold a tender position for the Buddhist view.

#52789 - 04/12/11 11:29 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Morgan]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

Ha Ha, now we're getting somewhere, Between the genital mutilation of women, the utter repression of women compared to something out of the twilight zone, extreme disparity of class ineqality and deprivation of basic human rights and freedom of thought and expression,, not to mention religious mundane nihism. As Satanists, when we compare Jews, Muslims, and Christians, there are a relative amount of similarities in their philosophical folly. It is not our mission to rationalize the so called "good" that comes out of all this, because you can best believe, that NONE of them see the "good" in you either. To think so is living in complete delusion. I mean, what the fuck is being defended here? I don't have to live with them, so I don't give a fuck about their bogus, twisted greivances.

It's time to realize that a grave mistake was made in the permissiveness of their mass migration around the planet. What would you be subjected to if you migrated to their turf?? Yes. they do indeed need to be handled with kid gloves. They do indeed need to be held hostage to a different set of standards, as long as it is their blood brothers who have infiltrated the free world, violating and manipulating the trust that we gave them, while comitting themselves to creating chaos and annihilating their opposition, regardless of what ratio or proportion you want to use to assess them. Fuck international law, you fight fire with fire. If it's chaos they want, they had better be careful what they wish for.

How will you ever know if you can trust them, or which ones you can trust? You would think they would kiss the ground we walk on, but instead they walk around with a chip on their shoulder and being in denial of western culture, based on their sorry ass medeival religious philosphy. If they don't want to be singled out, why don't they join in the fight against the so called miscreants and trouble makers? Because they really don't five a fuck, while they're getting their preferential treatment and free ride from us!

I say, drop the fucking burkas, and get out the Brazilian Bikinis. Oil up your buns, and have some fun in the sun! Let's see what these beautiful Arab women are made of! I think they would have alot more fun with us Satanists, if, for Allah's sake, they could only get over their stupid fears and superstitions. When they are on our turf, they play by our decadent rules.......It's that simple!

Edited by Dave Pellani (04/12/11 11:39 PM)

#52790 - 04/12/11 11:50 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: paolo sette]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

OK Paolo, all well and good. It's clear you have an affinity to Buddhism. I have also been one to realize that there is something to be learned from the Mahayana Buddhist. And some things to be avoided. But in the final analysis, you are preaching to the wrong choir, here!

It was not my intention, upon entering this thread, to get into a debate about theism. Having said that, what is your view on the subject matter of Islam being a threat to Satanism??? I don't know if I even want to know......

Page 5 of 10 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.132 seconds of which 0.096 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.