Page 9 of 10 « First<678910>
Topic Options
#77143 - 06/14/13 05:17 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: SIN3]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Is that so? You have perspective, the next 100 people have perspective... And what does that mean at the end of the day? The actual state of affairs appear to be in a state of fear.

If entire ghetto's are being raised where unofficially parts of Muslim law are upheld by the locals, if there's a genuine change in the landscape and public view it might just indicate something is amiss. Especially if those changes don't add up and rape and marginalize established order.

At my studentcity there's many freshmen entering university. Many liberal freethinking and multicul-orientated minds among them. The multicultural orientation usually vanishes after the first semster as they become more familiar with the city themselves and the failure that multiculturality is. As a side remark, at the University of Brussels when illegal immigrants were given shelter in the basements/garages an action to remove them from the University grounds was set up by a majority of the students as they noticed an increase of theft and decline of resources. Not to mention an increase in "disturbing activities" (noise, vandalization, trash,..).

It didn't reach media by reason many of the lecturers and personnel remained neutral due to their positions and avoid possible defemation by the media. Those who were up in arms for these immigrants were students not living on the campus themselves or people who lived miles away from it.

So yeah, you might be right about pointing to the difference in perspectives. But by experience I've learned to better be close to the action in order to make a decent assessment than biased judgement perpetuated by secondary or ideological sources.

Edited by Dimitri (06/14/13 05:19 PM)

#77160 - 06/15/13 08:04 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Dimitri]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Quote:
So yeah, you might be right about pointing to the difference in perspectives. But by experience I've learned to better be close to the action in order to make a decent assessment than biased judgement perpetuated by secondary or ideological sources.

Absolutely, so you can understand why I don't hold your perspective. My personal experiences and observations differ. I live in the U.S. so the landscape is going to be gravely different than your own. Sure, there's a few incidents that make headlines but the day-to-day, and my personal interactions with Muslims are gravely different than what is highlighted on television, news papers, etc. Seems to all be perpetuating a tone of fear-mongering so that Americans will jump on board the anti-Islamic train and accept Legislative Bills veiled as protection.

#77798 - 07/06/13 09:15 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: SIN3]
Azrael999 Offline
Banned
pledge

It's not. And I can tell that you have a good heart which is why I am slightly conflicted about responding, because I don't. I'm tired. But it's good to know that as a community, that the Satanists have grown from old school chaos to a community that actually thinks about World issues. I mean if we were to be RRrr FFff (Hypothetically) speaking of course. Good Christians, or living our lives by the old laws of the Old Testament we would be out in the streets stoning to death and killing for defying Gods law... Maybe they're sane and we aren't, na but just an example and I hope this helps you be better Satanists.. Um I don't want too talk about these books too much because I hate God but since I know some sh..Ya know how there are a lot of um gayism in Christinsanity,just read Leviticus ch 18,22, and chapter 20. messy.. There now don't you feel better about being Satanic.--Islam a threat to Satanism.. Not as much as Christianity.. The Qu'ran pretty much just tells them to stay away from that type of ideology, but it also states that if they and not the Satanist's but OK I wont draw out verses I know what they mean, the infidel's which actually means westerners-so the real Jihadi's overseas think, the word just well OK yes it does to an extent, anyway infidel's means a couple of things depending on who's talking, young minded, or non believers is the most used definition, or moral degenerates. Its something like bring war to the Mosque That's when To Fight to the last breath.. Their government should take care of these problems on their own.. Can I ask a question maybe I'm ranting but I was in war overseas, 1stID, What the ff...OK lets invade Russia or like Jerusalem or something acouple years later thell
Have rap music like WE Getting Hebrew Money and dudes rockin curly sideburns and shht...Why do we try to accommodate cultures we are at war with.. This is stupid.. Lighter note their are a lot of Islamists that want our support to help redevelop their economy.. Well if it is and I'm approached sideways on that topic in the street I'll just try to sea if I can feal what they're thinkin..RealRep...

#77800 - 07/06/13 10:04 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Azrael999]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

If this was intended as a response to me directly, a few things here.

Quote:
It's not. And I can tell that you have a good heart which is why I am slightly conflicted about responding, because I don't.

Do I? An argument could be made for that, in truth.

Quote:
Um I don't want too talk about these books too much because I hate God but since I know some sh..Ya know how there are a lot of um gayism in Christinsanity,just read Leviticus ch 18,22, and chapter 20. messy..

Do you hate God, or the words written in a Book? I mean, I get that many Self-Styled Satanists (SSS) get all up in it, but from a logical stand point, this makes little sense to me.

I'm an avid reader and there's been quite a few books I've flung across the room because I can't stand the Author's shit-palming but I usually get over it and decide to either keep reading or trade the book out at a used book store.

Quote:
the infidel's which actually means westerners-so the real Jihadi's overseas think, the word just well OK yes it does to an extent, anyway infidel's means a couple of things depending on who's talking, young minded, or non believers is the most used definition, or moral degenerates.

I tend to think more symbolically and take into consideration the Esoteric qualities of most Sacred Texts. The first 2 pages in the Qu'ran pretty much lay down the use of Believer, Non-Believer and Disbeliever pretty clearly. The Infadel is a pejorative for a certain type of poisoner. Fairly certain Islam takes ques from Judeo-Christianity (Exodus). I'd probably be beheaded for calling it Judeo-Hinduism. ha.

Literalism is problematic when peoples take the radical scale and then allow it to force their hand into action. The term 'Jihadist', takes the symbolic internal-struggle and the form it takes is usually a physical act (such as declaring war, acts of violence, Legislative Oppression, etc.).

Quote:
Their government should take care of these problems on their own..

Agreed but other Nations get skiddish when they see Middle Eastern countries covered in blood-shed and snaking into neighboring countries. Fear and Horror stimulates aid.

Quote:
Why do we try to accommodate cultures we are at war with.. This is stupid.. Lighter note their are a lot of Islamists that want our support to help redevelop their economy..

Accommodation is a mask for Agenda. There's quite a few nations that are less accommodating and are willing to bleed for their intolerance. Look at Egypt, the people were just fuck-all tired of the saturation of Islam and its effects. They took to the streets and the President was taken out. Now, the Obama Administration is re-thinking foreign Aid in Egypt.

You know what's stupid? A broke-ass country like the U.S. dishing out Billions from its local economy to help other Nations accomplish what they would on their own in time.

Americans often forget that the Declaration of Independence was the proverbial middle-finger to King George III. Had it not been for the history of battles fought on American soil, the Revolutionaries wouldn't have gotten any better at it.

Aid = Allies.

Edited by SIN3 (07/06/13 10:07 AM)

#77802 - 07/06/13 10:17 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: SIN3]
Kemble Offline

It could go both ways yet an interesting book in the direction that Islam isn't a major player in world events rather a side effect is _A World Without Islam_ by Graham E Fuller (NPR link).
#77805 - 07/06/13 11:05 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Kemble]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

From the Synopsis:

Quote:
"The ancient Greeks fought wars with the ancient Persians for several hundred years, from about 500 to 300 B.C., struggling over the same turf," Fuller says. "The people who came to occupy them later, the Byzantine Christians, fought the same wars, and then the Turkish Muslims came and they fought the same wars."

Ha, I say the same thing (though worded a bit differently).

As a History buff, I see Islam as a byproduct. Considering its considerably younger, and an adaptation of Judeo-Christian idealism. The struggles are often less about the Religion itself and more so about the Modernization and Industrialization of the Global Economy.

The complaints over Barbarianism just goes to show you how much the 'civilized' man negates his nature. Thousands of years of 'History' seems to foreign to the West, when in reality Western History contains a volume of naughty-bits. The sentiment of "Oh well, we've just moved past that..." is pretty damn amusing. We really haven't. It's just changed forms.

#77806 - 07/06/13 11:09 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: SIN3]
Azrael999 Offline
Banned
pledge

Yeah, I like your style, and thanks for picking out the important parts of the post that I wrote. I've been isolated for a year and a half 4 some BS. And I'm not sure if trying to fit in to the normal day to day world is even worth it anymore.. But yeah your right the term Jihad does mean an internal struggle, not just a war. No I don't hate God, but don't care either. Like I said I'm tired, you don't really need to hear this but, If I had a million dollars, I'd probably still hate life. I wish I was the true lover of life but I'm not...

#77807 - 07/06/13 11:24 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Azrael999]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Quote:
Like I said I'm tired, you don't really need to hear this but, If I had a million dollars, I'd probably still hate life. I wish I was the true lover of life but I'm not..

I feel you. I've had bouts of that over the years. Life is shitty, you gotta find a way to make a life worth living or else get caught-up in an existential crisis.

I've been there, money doesn't magically solve the challenge of life. I'd even get into the trap of spending money for the momentary thrill of buying what ever I wanted, it wears off fast. Not much different than a drug.

It's like being a sculptor. Sometimes the form is under the subjugating instruction of the Art Institution, and at others you cull off what you don't need and create an abstraction that is equally a form.

A pile of money, nor what you did to earn it isn't all that special. It's still a system of controls. It may be a bit cliche but free your mind, and your ass will follow.

#78316 - 07/21/13 03:49 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Azrael999]
Azrael999 Offline
Banned
pledge

The Fuck? I wrote that??! I guess I should listen to my own teachings. Self empowerment. I'm over it! If I had a million dollars F yeah I'd be happy, cause money buys houses, cars, and as a little plus wemen so. They don't even care if you're into cheating. Just as long as you help support them as every man should and be there for them.

I know don't say it, but I'm still becoming, and my thought processes are more clear now. I don't know about other people but I take life more seriously now. Things don't have to be as bad as you make them, lack of sleep stess, etc. make people act irrational. Cortisol is a byproduct of these emotions, fight or flight is the technical term for the resulting outcome of Cortisol. It causes age headaches and Hypertension and Death.

#107118 - 06/11/16 05:50 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: mabon2010]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
 Quote:
Would you think as a Satanist that Islam would be more of a problem to you than Christianity has been?

Neither are problems - in fact, without them there'd be no point at all in calling it "Satanism". There's no way around it, the broad concept and/or labeling owes its very existence to both Christianity and Islam.

One might argue that Satan is just a name for a force of nature known by many other names in many other cultures, and that is true, but it still doesn't satisfactorily answer why "Satan" and not "Apep" or some other completely made-up word that altogether bypasses the tenets of the Abrahamic religions. The relationship is symbiotic no matter which way you slice it.

For as goofy as theistic satanists may be, they're still far more thematically consistent than those who use Satan as a symbol - especially when they concede that religion is absurd, and the guy doesn't exist - it's effectively very sound reasoning applied to an utterly silly premise.

More to the point, the bible itself really doesn't say a whole lot about this Satan chap, and for that matter not a whole lot of Christians do either. He's basically a scriptural foot-note.

Islam, however, does a lot to further flesh-out Satan. In that regard it is extremely helpful. If anything the syncretic hodge-podge that is satanic symbolism is intrinsically offensive to Islam - even if most involved aren't even consciously aware of this fact.

See this guy right here?

Mohammed. An image. People have been shot for less. Do the math.

#107121 - 06/11/16 11:26 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: antikarmatomic]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: CA
It's all incorporation and transculturation.

Upon fact checking this on Wikipedia I have just now come to the conclusion that if mohammed is a bastardization it was probably chosen for Islam's idolatrous standing.

Then again, Levi's Sabbatic Goat is likely inspired by The Golden (traditional) representation of Satan in tarot card imagery, which may actually draw it's etymology to Pan, which lends to it being synonymous with nature.

I'd say, like most ideas, it's an amalgamation that gives us the version we know today, the CoS sigil.

Per the topic, everything's a threat to Islam. They're worse than the Jews with their "that offends me" shit.

#107122 - 06/12/16 10:27 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Oxus Offline

Ignorance and herd mentality is strongest in Islam, their bigotry, religious hatred, oppression and suppression being their tools for religious enslavement . . . this is certainly a threat to anyone not conforming to Islam.
#107123 - 06/12/16 11:52 AM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Oxus]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: CA
Worms, man. The entire world has the belief version of various stages of syphilis. Anywhere from a mild hold to a possessed stubborn drive to persist despite being completely bat shit and unable to see how oneself behaves.

When these worms get a hold everyone else is always ignorant to their views. Islam only being the popular pick for "most likely to behead".

Fun Fact: Evolution (adaptation) is actually proven by all belief that denounces it, for the reason that they denounce it.

#107124 - 06/12/16 02:01 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: CanisMachina42]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
 Originally Posted By: CM
It's all incorporation and transculturation.
It is, and that's what makes what I have peculating in my mind so sublimely delightful! Now, mind you, it's not fully fleshed-out yet, and if dabbling in esoteric symbolism has taught me nothing over the years, it is that one would do well to curb their enthusiasm for a new paradigm and let it simmer before committing anything to paper – at least then you won't find yourself spouting a whole litany of things only to find yourself with egg and weak-sauce on your face and back-peddling with the change of seasons. None-the-less, it's a start, and certainly no less reasonable than the weird hoops many others successfully (relatively speaking) jump through in order to cram a cloven hoof into ballet shoes:

- Gabriel, messenger who revealed the Qur'an to Mohammad stands at the left hand of God.

- Baphomet is a corruption of Mohammad – a blasphemous idol. *smirks*

”Yeap, that's your prophet – it's a tranny with a goat head – we dig 'm. You mad bro?” Certainly any high-priest of a satanic church or temple is aware of the Knights Templar - they can't plead ignorance, especially since ignroance is a cardinal sin to "Satanists" and "Luciferians" alike.

-The Satanic Temple actually succeeded in erecting a blasphemous idol on State grounds, and to boot “Yeah! Those are little children at his lap. Mohammad was a pedophile, so it was only fitting, of course” *I can't be the only one this has occurred to - or is it truly a matter of "they know not what they do"? Nah, that dog don't hunt. We're Satanists. Blasphemy is part of the package - hence the name.

Loki would indeed be pleased – very much so. I'm probably going to hell if I ever get around to fleshing this whole thing out and spreading it__ but well___ ya' know - teh lulz

#107125 - 06/12/16 08:43 PM Re: Islam : is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: antikarmatomic]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
A general reply.

First, the Muslim world is inferior to the Western world. All Muslim countries are authoritarian regimes. It's enough to look at the closest neighbor, Turkey, to get a clue. While total freedom is an illusion, these countries are tyrannies when compared to the Western democratic system. Even if we take into account the extensive police surveillance in the West, still it's a nursery school if we compare it to the oppressive laws in the Muslim countries. I wouldn't go as far as calling all of them barbaric but they are definitely less civilized. It's like the second class train.

Second, racism is something natural. All cats are racist when they pee all over their territory and when they fight with other cats. Tell my cat that all cats are equal and that he should be tolerant of other cats in the neighborhood. Inviting too many immigrants, especially of a different culture, is a suicidal move.

Third, that the governments use terrorism as a scarecrow to strengthen their control over the citizens might be true in the case of Russia or Turkey but not necessarily in the case of the US or EU. When it comes to the latter, all the anti terrorist legislation stems from the delusional belief that one can be in the total control of one's destiny. The same illusion of control is something the insurance companies give you while advertising their products, with the only difference that they are after your money while politicians are after your votes. But the philosophy is the same; if you take all the necessary precautions, predict all the dangers and are prepared for them, you will be safe and nothing will surprise you. You will always be in control of events. Bullshit. Life is unpredictable. Shit can always happen and not exactly the one you were securing yourself against.

An anecdote. Just recently our parliament had usual squabbles, this time about the new anti terrorist law. And just when they were debating, some chemistry student left an amateur nail bomb in the bus. The passengers noticed a suspicious bag and informed the bus driver. Without thinking twice, the bus driver took the bag and carried it out, leaving it at the bus stop where soon it exploded, or rather imploded, it just got burned without throwing out nails and harming anyone. Fortunately, the kid fucked up his homework, otherwise we would have had a national mourning day. By the way, he wasn't a Muslim.

The bus driver broke all the safety procedures he was taught during the courses. No wonder. He acted on instinct. He was taken by surprise. Not everyday, you come to work expecting to find a bomb there. In spite of that, he became a hero for rescuing others and risking his own life.

The cops and security agents appeared immediately but BUT they were AFTER the fact. No wonder again because it all happened so quickly. A terrorist attack is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to predict. For all our politicians bragging about the professionalism of the security services, I'm sure that if one day we face some serious terrorist threat, the cops will be there... to collect the bodies from the streets.

Page 9 of 10 « First<678910>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.123 seconds of which 0.092 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.