Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#50537 - 03/07/11 01:06 AM Re: Please tell me this is a bullshit article [Re: Silencer]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
 Originally Posted By: Silencer
That is not a bullshit article.

In greater parts of Asia it is a known tradition to eat the placenta with close relatives right after the birth of a child for prosperity and good luck.. It is the same tradition as burying the placenta in front of / under a tree in some countries and traditions.

For those same greater parts of Asia, it is also known to eat a dead fetus, not by murdering it, rather when it is born dead none the less.

The article is describing neither eating a placenta nor traditional consumption of a stillborn fetus, but rather trendy restaurants that prepare aborted fetuses. So even if your claims are true, it has no bearing on whether the article is BS.

#50539 - 03/07/11 01:34 AM Re: Please tell me this is a bullshit article [Re: Silencer]
Tesseract Offline

Loc: United States
Brings to mind this video I just happened to see last night. Kind of amusing and entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVkXszDfenc

Edited by Tesseract (03/07/11 01:35 AM)

#50584 - 03/08/11 01:36 AM Re: Please tell me this is a bullshit article [Re: XiaoGui17]
Silencer Offline
stranger

Loc: Somewhere where people from wo...
 Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17

In greater parts of Asia it is a known tradition to eat the placenta with close relatives right after the birth of a child for prosperity and good luck.. It is the same tradition as burying the placenta in front of / under a tree in some countries and traditions.

For those same greater parts of Asia, it is also known to eat a dead fetus, not by murdering it, rather when it is born dead none the less.

The article is describing neither eating a placenta nor traditional consumption of a stillborn fetus, but rather trendy restaurants that prepare aborted fetuses. So even if your claims are true, it has no bearing on whether the article is BS.

I was only sayin XiaoGui17.

#50662 - 03/08/11 08:29 PM Re: Please tell me this is a bullshit article [Re: Silencer]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio

For those same greater parts of Asia, it is also known to eat a dead fetus, not by murdering it, rather when it is born dead none the less.Don't forget that cannibalism used to be normal in old Asian times .. And it still is in some remote parts as there is no capital punishment for it... In some places they never really made a law for it, allthough...

There is even an old sort of tribe that applies more or less the same ..(rather horriffic) they expose the corpse of the relative / member of the tribe on a wooden table under the burning sun .. After the bodily fluids start to drip in the gutters, it gets collected in a beaker .. Once the corpse is dried up.
They share and drink that fluid of the deceased person to take in the spirit. That way the deceased person will always remain among their people.
The world has shown to have some edgy sides.., so much is true.

All of the highlighted above is not the same as what the article claimed. Also, take a close look at the images (exactly what Nemesis was inquiring about) and you'll find that they HAVE been Photoshopped to look like a "baby" or images added to make a more "graphic" image for a foul claim.

I don't care if they eat a "dead relative", BUT the pics are bogus. I can't imagine 100's of Asian women going out to have abortions just to make dumpling soup. Although, who knows, they could be.

If the story is true about monkey brains, I'm sure the fetus one is to some degree, in some form. Just not the way it was portrayed or photographed/Photoshopped).

#50723 - 03/09/11 05:27 PM Re: Please tell me this is a bullshit article [Re: Nyte]
Silencer Offline
stranger

Loc: Somewhere where people from wo...
I know Nyte, i was speaking in the broader scope of the article and possible other ones covering that act.
If the images posted on the forum are fake or not, is what i leave in the middle .. I've never really looked for its credibility.
But i do know that it happens for real, that is why i would be not surprised .. You should go and look for some forums in the underbelly of the web .. There was a time such websites did exist and some of it can be found on the old Faces of Death and Mondo Cane (1962) VHS tapes.

On the other hand Nyte .. You might find yourself amazed on how deviant Japanese can be, and i'm not judging them nor am i trying to say that they are diffirent in their own culture.
In fact i shouldn't speak it out as my knowledge is pretty much limited about Japan and the more obscure sides of it. And i never said that 100's of woman are into that .. But do remember that in Japan a lot of pregnancies are unwanted thus uncalled for .. You could say that birth limitation works abortion and everything that may go on behind it, is merely the cause to that.

Anyways, we're going astray from the actual topic which is not the meaning.

Edited by Silencer (03/09/11 05:28 PM)
Edit Reason: Type error

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.