Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#50454 - 03/05/11 07:31 AM Iconoclast - Boyd Rice Documentary
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
I am in no way plugging or advocating this film, especially considering I haven't seen it. However, a new Boyd Rice Documentary is available directly from the director, Larry Wessel. (I'm not a Boyd Rice fan, but I am a huge Rozz Williams fan, and dear Rozz is supposed to be featured in the film in some way.) As a Rozz collector, I ordered it from iconoclastmovie.com. I'll post some reviews once I've had a chance to check this out. It's pretty affordable...$30 for the three-DVD set.

#50464 - 03/05/11 12:09 PM Re: Iconoclast - Boyd Rice Documentary [Re: Octavius]
TV is God Moderator Offline

Loc: The Cornhole
I haven't looked too much into his beliefs but I am a fan of his music. He does seem to be an interesting enough character to make a good watch. I listened to Wessel's interview about it on the Ooze and that sold me on ordering it.
#50468 - 03/05/11 12:49 PM Re: Iconoclast - Boyd Rice Documentary [Re: TV is God]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Mr Wessel Recently appeared on The OOZE, with the discussion centring around this documentary, Boyde Rice, and his experiences with Anton LaVey.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, fakepropht, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.