Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5061 - 03/09/08 01:14 AM Woman 'tried to drown cat' in Beach Pool, Bondi
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
A WOMAN has been charged with animal cruelty after she allegedly tried to drown a cat at Bondi Beach.

Police said a Granville man saw the 69-year-old Annandale woman throw a box into the Bondi ocean pool about 10.30pm (AEDT) last night.

The man recovered the box and found a live cat trapped inside a cage, police said.

The cat was taken to a local veterinarian for treatment after suffering hypothermia and water on the lungs.

The RSPCA has been informed of the incident.

The Annandale woman was arrested at the scene and later charged with committing and act of cruelty upon an animal.

She was granted condition bail to appear at Waverley Local Court on April 8, 2008.

Original Article Source

I fucking DESPISE people who commit such acts. Let the bitch burn.

#5063 - 03/09/08 03:33 AM Re: Woman 'tried to drown cat' in Beach Pool, Bondi [Re: DaVinci]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
When did civilization place a higher worth on animals than humans? Lately news stories of animal cruelty have garnered more media and populace outrage than stories of a mother drowning her kids or a father running over his offspring. Michael Vick becomes a whipping boy. A couple of marines throwing a kitten become social pariahs. Is it because they have such cute faces? Or they are so defenseless? More defenseless than a newborn human dependant on the very mother that runs a warm bath and drowns it? Some cows being pushed to their impending deaths, for our comsuption, with a forklift grabs top billing on the 10 o'clock news. Yet a black 12 year old gunned down in the streets while coming home from work gets a mere mention. Don't get me wrong, I love animals, and have 3 cats I hold dear to my heart. But hells bells, am I gonna catch a bullet for one of them? Not likely. So some old lady has a few extra cats she can't care for and tries to kill one of them. Now she has to burn for that? Meanwhile rapists and murderers are able to plea bargain down to a lesser sentence, serve a few years, and walk the streets again free to commit another tragedy on a family and no one bats an eyelash.

#5075 - 03/09/08 05:55 AM Re: Woman 'tried to drown cat' in Beach Pool, Bondi [Re: fakepropht]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
I agree, wholeheartedly.

However why drown a kitten if you cannot look after it? Why not present the kitten to the RSPCA? Or how about not buying a fucking kitten in the first place when you know damn well you cannot look after it? It's like having a bunch of kids; realising you can't afford to keep them healthy -- so you just go and drown them. Makes sense?

#5398 - 03/12/08 04:47 PM Re: Woman 'tried to drown cat' in Beach Pool, Bondi [Re: DaVinci]
Sharschosen Offline
stranger

Nope, I say let the bitch burn. Of course she won't... because animal cruelity carries hardly a punishment, and the "let her burn" is a figure of speech referring to "burning in hell." If there is a hell, we'll al be there and won't want her animal abusing ass in there.

Sure, it's not really anymore heinous than killing infants. Well, it is in the same sense as crimes against women or minorities are more heinous than crimes against grown white men. It's the fact that such targets aren't or haven't been treated exactly fairly, and to victimize them is to heap more shit on the pile as they're starting to shovel some off.

#5454 - 03/12/08 11:23 PM Re: Woman 'tried to drown cat' in Beach Pool, Bondi [Re: Sharschosen]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
Sick bastards like this senile old wench should be treated with maximum cruelty and be humiliated and tortured and not let to die until they reach their peak year.

That is what sickos like that woman should get.

That's my opinion anyway.

#5532 - 03/13/08 10:45 AM Re: Woman 'tried to drown cat' in Beach Pool, Bondi [Re: DistroyA]
Noc Offline
pledge

Loc: Delaware
They should take the woman place a bag over her head and drown her sorry ass. Animals have just as much to live on this planet as well as we do. Without animals our planet would rapidly dwindle because animals help with the eco system.

Like the two nuckle heads who messed with the tiger at an LA zoo they kill the tiger for doing what is natural to him. Both guys should have had there heads ripped off for messing with the tiger in the first place.... Animals have been here long before man and we are the ones who have invaded there space over time...

Like when someone goes into the ocean and gets attacked by the shark, they kill the shark!!! When thats the sharks home and the human invaded his territory but the shark dies over it... People need to realize any living thing has a purpose and if you play with fire one day you will get burnt....

So id tell the old lady you can apologize to the cat once you cross over right before place the bag on her head....

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.