Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#50800 - 03/11/11 08:27 AM Chaos occultist seeking a sect of satanism...
Electric Wizard Offline
Banned
stranger

I'm an occultist of the chaos theory sect, and I'm seeking a sect of Satanism to align myself with. I believe in ascension, and a life after death (but not necessarily a permanent heaven), but I believe in neither good nor evil and absolutely enjoy being a diabolic f***.
I'm looking for a sect of Satanism to get in on. I'd also like to be able to find a group (either in Florida or New Hampshire- I currently live in NH).

I like the satanic imagery of these paths, which is my main attraction, as well as the freedom.

Thanks in advance. Hail Satan!

#50805 - 03/11/11 11:15 AM Re: Chaos occultist seeking a sect of satanism... [Re: Electric Wizard]
HeimiricIX Offline
pledge

Loc: Mexico City.
Oh mate... a little advice, lurk for a time, read what this is about, if you haven't read the books in the media room do it now.

Ask yourself these questions, why do you want a to join a group? Why would a group will want to have you in their ranks? Why do you believe such nonsense as ascension or life after death?

In this forum you either have evidence to support everything you say or get ready to be eaten.

Best
X.

#50806 - 03/11/11 11:26 AM Re: Chaos occultist seeking a sect of satanism... [Re: Electric Wizard]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
absolutely enjoy being a diabolic f***.

I don't think there is anything "diabolic" about self-censorship.

I will sell you a list of Satanic groups in Florida and New Hampshire. $300.00 PM me for details.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.013 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.