Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#51222 - 03/18/11 01:36 PM Re: How much cocaine can Charlie Sheen take? [Re: Nyte]
Silencer Offline
stranger

Loc: Somewhere where people from wo...
I rather replace all the crap about Charlie Sheen with an undiluted show from Ross Kemp.. Brilliance at the best level.
But anyways, i'm talking beside the topic..

#51226 - 03/18/11 03:19 PM Re: How much cocaine can Charlie Sheen take? [Re: Project Atlas]
Tesseract Offline

Loc: United States
Charlie Sheen dubstep:
Charlie Sheen Bi-Winning Dubstep

Mel Gibson power electronics:
Melhouse - Dedicated to M Gibson

Both clips have pretty well made the “viral” video rounds, but I thought I’d add them here for potential amusement...

#51757 - 03/25/11 04:10 PM Re: How much cocaine can Charlie Sheen take? [Re: Tesseract]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I was quite amused by this vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFriB2h03-A

D.

#51763 - 03/25/11 06:13 PM Re: How much cocaine can Charlie Sheen take? [Re: Diavolo]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
That was fucking hysterical, D. Methinks ol' Charlie is going to emerge the "winner" once this whole media nonsense has blown over.

#58851 - 09/05/11 04:35 AM Re: How much cocaine can Charlie Sheen take? [Re: Nemesis]
devil is here Offline
Banned--Spammer
lurker

Well Charlie knows how to remain in media limelight. If media tries to spare him he would not let them \:\)

#58892 - 09/06/11 09:06 AM Re: How much cocaine can Charlie Sheen take? [Re: devil is here]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
They are doing a roast of him on comedy central soon.
I am actually looking forward to watching it.
I love the commercials for it.

\:\)

#58895 - 09/06/11 09:59 AM Re: How much cocaine can Charlie Sheen take? [Re: Diavolo]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Originally Posted By: Charley Sheen
I am living the life of a Rockstar Vatican Assassin!

Touche Mr. Sheen!

I can't wait to see the Roast also. Geraldo R.I.P.

#59314 - 09/20/11 10:18 PM Re: How much cocaine can Charlie Sheen take? [Re: Wicked Satanist]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I liked the roast. There were some idiots on the panel, there should have been more people he worked with. It could have lasted longer. He family didn't show up or go, at least his Dad did a promo.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rytnvOInePY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still I really liked his wrap up at the end of it.

Couldn't find a link for it.
M

#59317 - 09/20/11 10:45 PM Re: How much cocaine can Charlie Sheen take? [Re: Morgan]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Gotta love a person who can take that sort of abuse and roll with it. LOL @ Martin Sheen "Girls, it's time to go" *waves them away*

#59368 - 09/22/11 09:41 AM Re: How much cocaine can Charlie Sheen take? [Re: Morgan]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Originally Posted By: Project Atlas
(How much cocaine can Charley Sheen take?)Enough to kill Two and a Half Men!
Bad joke I know, and no offence intended if anyone likes the show, but does anybody think it's all over for that show?

When I frist saw this joke I laughed so hard... and then when one of the comedians used it in the Roast of Charley Sheen, I thought you had ESP!

Originally Posted By: Nemesis
That was fucking hysterical, D. Methinks ol' Charlie is going to emerge the "winner" once this whole media nonsense has blown over.

When Charley Sheen finally got to stand up at his roast, thats almost exactly what he said at the end... too funny!

Originally Posted By: Morgan
They are doing a roast of him on comedy central soon.
I am actually looking forward to watching it.
I love the commercials for it.

\:\)

It was funny, did you catch it?

I loved the "only" joke Mike Tyson said... (if you know about his biting incident its fucking hi-god-damn-larious) He told Jeff Ross his jokes sucked so bad he wishes he could bite off his own ears!!

#59781 - 10/05/11 01:17 AM Re: How much cocaine can Charlie Sheen take? [Re: Wicked Satanist]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
You all can laugh a bit more and Charlie Sheen is still raking in the bucks. At the store I work at we're selling his own line of Halloween clothing, costumes and of course, his masks. Glasses, hats, shirts, even his Major League items...they're selling like crazy. Got his name all over it.

For losing he sure is making a killing!

At the comedy club, someone that saw his show said a bunch of people started booing Sheen and he just laughed saying he still had their money. To boot, they tried to get a refund when they got up and left. Why would you give someone a refund when their whole purpose of going there was to do what they did? Nah, they didn't get crap and Charlie Sheen walked away from a night at the comedy club having sold out most of the show. Fools, the whole lot.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  TV is God, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, fakepropht, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.