Page 2 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#50909 - 03/13/11 05:11 PM Re: Satanism and Suicide [Re: Damis]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Yes, in many cases people commit suicide because their self-constructed reality becomes so real they can no longer escape it. Because negativity becomes the center of attention, it will radiate throughout everything and while something as simple as changing focus might be the required option, the emotional force convincing them that the drastic exit is the only viable solution becomes too hard to resist. They themselves have set up the stage from which they then throw themselves.

Some time ago, I discovered I had an unhealthy relation with what I consider weakness. Not as much weakness in the physical sense as in character. The mere idea gave me sweaty hands, made me uncomfortable. While the sane approach might be to sit and contemplate about it all, I prefer experience as the key to understanding. My method is what I call reality shifting or personal insight roles. Or method acting if you like.

What I do is shift my reality, reassemble it and redefine value. Myself included. I start to play the role of that what I want to explore and the more and longer you play the role, the more this new character becomes the real you while the old you slowly slides to the background. By constantly using the new neural routes and new behavior, they get enforced and at one point, you will forget you are acting and become that what you are pretending to be. I'm not going to bore you with the details and such but it resulted in driving myself to the edge, turning me into an emotional wreck.

It was not until I was at the edge that the old me awoke from hibernation and I realized I was merely playing a role. This was not real, and at that very instant, reality shifted to normal again. It is a dangerous game to play but I am of the opinion that what is weak deserves what it gets, even if that implies me getting it.

Besides it giving me a gateway to the minds of the weak and learn to speak their language, it affirmed my belief that reality is nothing but that what we construct and that simply shifting to another, might relieve us of all the negativity the previous was causing.

Of course, when not knowing this, many see no other option than to press eject.

D.

#50913 - 03/13/11 06:25 PM Re: Satanism and Suicide [Re: Diavolo]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
Am I the only one that's noticing almost half the posts in this thread are one-liners? Just so you know, Project Atlas, those types of posts can get you in trouble. Consider this an unofficial warning before you get a real one from one of the folks in green. ;\)

I see suicide as an autonomy issue. If someone doesn't have the right to sell something or throw it away, he doesn't truly own it. If a man doesn't have the right to relinquish his life, it never belonged to him in the first place. It kind of raises the question--who did it did belong to?

Edited by XiaoGui17 (03/13/11 06:25 PM)

#50915 - 03/13/11 07:13 PM Re: Satanism and Suicide [Re: XiaoGui17]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

Kristian Cross and Project Atlas, consider this a formal warning; if you have nothing of substance to add, you might as well leave the keyboard alone. We do not take kindly to cheap one-liners, but prefer that you post something of value. Otherwise you're just cluttering up the boards.

Warnings are given once.

#50917 - 03/13/11 07:27 PM Re: Satanism and Suicide [Re: XiaoGui17]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Agreed. Suicide can be a sign of weakness or infirmity-- for instance, if a person is emotionally unstable or cannot handle certain life-altering circumstances that otherwise healthy people would normally get through. On the other hand, suicide can also be empowering, such as if one is the victim of a fatal disease or otherwise inescapable suffering.

Sometimes the line between the two is rather blurry, and can often be a matter of personal perspective. I used to have a rather negative and scornful opinion of suicides, and even though I still consider it a weakness of sorts, I no longer consider it shameful or especially deserving of contempt. I cannot bring myself to objectively judge the actions of such people simply because it is their personal choice, regardless of influence or predisposition.

#50944 - 03/13/11 11:19 PM Re: Satanism and Suicide [Re: The Zebu]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I'm all for suicide, if someone wants to kill themselves for whatever reason it is fine with me.

Some people say that suicide is weak but I disagree. To think about, talk about and plan it is one thing but it takes a little something to more to actually go through with it. Especially if you don't believe in an afterlife or if you believe your suicide will be punished with an eternity of torment.

What I find really annoying is the people who talk about their attempt(s) to kill themselves as if it makes them cool. I don't think anyone can try to kill themselves, you either do it or not. I went to school with a girl who once showed me the scars on her wrists to which I replied "next time cut down the road and not across the street." That was obviously not the response she was looking for as she said I was an "asshole". Better an asshole than an idiot who can't do something so simple.

#50953 - 03/14/11 12:37 AM Re: Satanism and Suicide [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Hegesias Offline

There is no need to formalise things. Thanatos is the impulse of the death instinct. An obsessional love affair with her strange shadow. This will be known to they who feel the pulse of death beckoning them to commit, to devote to the dark. In funeral trance, the droning of razor through unfeeling clay. The light of day is hideous, the sky is grey smoke my eyes cannot stand.

The desolate heart echoes memories I wish I never had. I have had many near death experiences, none of which were by design, but I dare say nothing was as breathtaking as that place, and mine eyes are still in adjustment that lingers as nostalgia.

#50956 - 03/14/11 12:59 AM Re: Satanism and Suicide [Re: Hegesias]
Hegesias Offline

If any wish to have a service delivered, I am free on most days. If one committed is willing to dig ones own grave prior and cover my alibi, I will arrive on aforementioned secret location to hang the committed individual at sunrise and perform the burial.

My fee is but only to 'service' the body, and only attractive female applicants please.

In all seriousness, I am wary of those who associate themselves with others when they are suicidal, there's nothing more agitating than a twitchy suicidal who leeches for attention, you think they they might freak out and make you kill them because you are 'the one' they have obsessively chosen to do it. I had one cunt cutting his face with a razor and telling me I was going out the window with him, I still don't know why I talked him down. I put him in hospital with a metal bar beating a year later because he was back threatening my families home with a large knife.

If somebody is like this it's best to persuade them by solemn eyes to commit suicide as quick as possible or kick them down the stirs whatever. An associate of mine made an attempt to kill himself, not in the fool proof manner I advised and sadly he is still with us.

I advised him to use the piano wire he has to make a noose to hang himself with at the summit of the electricity pylon just outside his home. Anti climax. He didn't listen. I'll probably end up having to cripple him if he shows up being all twitchy and unstable. Such a dirty presence, they are like germs. I feel the urge to wash my hands when faulty people try and associate themselves with me.

#50958 - 03/14/11 01:24 AM Re: Satanism and Suicide [Re: Project Atlas]
Tesseract Offline

Loc: United States
This topic brings to mind a very good episode of PBS’s “Frontline” -- “The Suicide Tourist”:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/suicidetourist/

It can be viewed online, and in my opinion the program is quite good -- and even at points suspenseful and gripping, as the viewer watches to see what the final decision and action will be for a man faced with the options of quasi-legal assisted suicide in Switzerland, or the inexorable and swift physical deterioration caused by ALS.

My younger brother killed himself, leaving behind no explanation of his motives, but I do not begrudge him his decision.

#50966 - 03/14/11 09:27 AM Re: Satanism and Suicide [Re: Tesseract]
Hegesias Offline

My father killed himself. He was a sorry sight when he puked up all that blood. I had to force him into the car and get him to the hospital from where he escaped and stole alcohol. We found him again and took him back to the hospital from where he died a humiliating death, puking blood all over with a terrified and confused face like he didn't expect it or something, even though I told him this would happen if he didn't go on dialysis.

People think that they can go quietly into the night when they are alcoholics but this is ironic because the end result is a bestial degrading spectacle in my experience. So did a junkie I knew, he was showing off he had got liver disease thinking he could make amends with those who he had pissed off for years, he never pissed me off, I congratulated him for being retarded for which he was not amused and made threats. Anyone who leeches for attention wants to drag you down into their pathetic goings on so just be ready to deal violence to them if they won't go away, everyone has the right to privacy and if people want to die near you it's rude.

I know seven people who killed themselves over the last few years, it's boring and I just avoid the funerals now. If people want to throw their lives away and show off about it then they ought to do it far away from others in a sewer or something. Nobody cares about somebody who won't help themselves, it's like looking at an ape eating it's own faeces not knowing any better.

#50970 - 03/14/11 02:54 PM Re: Satanism and Suicide [Re: Hegesias]
myk5 Offline

Is death more frightening than growing old and seeing your body, perhaps your brain, break down around you? I think how you answer that question likely colors the attitude towards suicide.

My Mom killed herself to make my father feel bad (in addition to the usual depression), a kind of revenge suicide (it worked, I believe the guilt accelerated if not caused the dementia he died from). My Grandmother killed herself to spare herself the pain of living with ALS, she may have done it sooner rather than later for fear of losing even the ability to od on her medication (I think this was almost an assisted suicide, as the doctor did not have to prescribe a drug so deadly and quick to die from when overdosed). There were a few peers in High School that killed themselves (an 'elite' High School, it may have been over a low SAT score or other test score - some students lived with much stress).

Personally I think it takes courage to kill yourself. It also takes courage to live through pain. So I feel I've no right to judge.

#50972 - 03/14/11 03:20 PM Re: Satanism and Suicide [Re: myk5]
Hegesias Offline

Everything a Satanist does is dangerous and therefore takes courage. Humans do not fear death itself, they fear the thought of death. At any one point in a mundanes life you will find him making plans for comfort.

For the adversarial spirited, death is a constant reminder (or memory) that we ought to act while we can without inhibitions and limitations.

Mundanes will console themselves and one another with the phrase 'live every day like it's your last' in a conceited voice like they actually live like this. They don't do anything even remotely dangerous though do they. Are they living in the moment or settling for what they have at the time as good enough?

I'd like to think that all my appalling behaviour (especially years past) was with ethos but really I'm just stimulated by morbid things and this includes death as a source of inspiration. At least now I'm not an oblivious nihilist, well not as much as I was. Having drive even if it's negative is still inspiration if you embrace what you are in full. Active nihilism is a means to progression, passive nihilism is a means to an end.

As long as one is inspired and has motivation even if it's considered negative, he is in motion and thus being stimulated and alive. A Satanist never submits to anything.

#59424 - 09/24/11 01:25 AM Re: Satanism and Suicide [Re: Hegesias]
Red Dragon76 Offline
stranger

Loc: Wisconsin
One certainly cannot enjoy the pleasures of the flesh if their dead. Even if your life enters a low ebb there are still enjoyments to be had. If your under severe duress, refocus on very pleasurable activity. After a few orgasms of the senses, you may then come to your senses, see and feel more clarity, as in, rediscover the good reasons to continue living. And gain the motivation to change dire circumstances.

#59442 - 09/24/11 11:38 AM Re: Satanism and Suicide [Re: ta2zz]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Originally Posted By: Project Atlas
After hearing the same story from so many Christian people I would like to hear what are the Satanic thoughts on suicide?

I have always seen Suicide as a viable option. There is no way to tell what someone will do when put under intense pressure and if the world is a fucking shitty enough place, who in their right mind would want to live in it?

If you have outstanding moral fiber and can manage the pressures of every day life that's great for you. Not everyone can, and there are a lot of people who take option #3. (#1. do the right thing (man up), #2. do the wrong thing (commit a crime), #3. exit stage left)

Originally Posted By: ta2zz
Once you realize nobody (except maybe your family) gives a fuck about you things should really start to fall into place.

You're wrong sir, just go a couple months without paying your bills and you will see who gives a fuck about you.

#59463 - 09/25/11 01:00 AM Re: Satanism and Suicide [Re: Wicked Satanist]
ShadowSirius Offline
stranger

I just wanna say that yes Suicide is weak, and along with showing weakness, it's also very very selfish. I know its not my place to say anything really since I'm new here. But Suicide is a big thing that is in our society. I apologize for having a heart. I've had a pretty suckish life. I have tried so many things to take my own life and yet I'm still here. There are people who care. I can understand why people would want to take their life. But why? Why would people want to do it besides wanting to get out of their misery? For those of of you who are considering Suicide all I have to say is that you would be missing out on so many wonderful things that life has to offer? Why waste something such as beautiful as life? Call me a reject, call me a fuckn idiot, call me a stupid bitch, call me whatever you like. If I get put in the hall of shame then I do. I'm not trying to get anyone mad. And I'm not trying to make a bad appearence on here. Since I'm a newbie. But Suicide is never never the answer towards any solution. I even almost lost some of my closet friends towards Suicide. And have even talked them out of it. If caring is for the weak then I'm weak. If caring and having a heart is weak then I'm weak. If I got anyone mad then I apologize. \:\(

#59481 - 09/25/11 10:59 AM Re: Satanism and Suicide [Re: ShadowSirius]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Suicide is a personal choice.
For some people it is the only viable option based upon their circumstances.

You don't choose to come into this life, but you sure as hell can choose to leave it.

Morgan

Page 2 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.038 seconds of which 0.016 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.