Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#50961 - 03/14/11 03:38 AM Secret Societies
HereticAiel Offline
stranger

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I have been interested in joining a group of indivduals whom are devoted, disciplined and knowledgable in the occult. Occult refering to the knowledge of the unkown and its disciplines. There has been intential actions taken to keep certain knowledge from the public throught history. I am certain that this is very much the case today. The world as we know it is very didfferent from how we have been brought about to see it. There is no use fro conventional education beyond this fabrication. There is truth to our experience within this reality. More than we have access to conventionally.

Iam wondering if anyone on this board is apart of a community, group, or has any experience with one that they could share.
Are there any others that have the same perspective on this topic and who are drawn to the same ideals ?

#51006 - 03/15/11 07:42 AM Re: Secret Societies [Re: HereticAiel]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Occult refering to the knowledge of the unkown and its disciplines.

I always wandered how a person can have knowledge of something which is unknown....

Quote:
There has been intential actions taken to keep certain knowledge from the public throught history. I am certain that this is very much the case today.

Nothing new really, but if you live long enough you'll notice most of the secret documents being made public. A leader (or group of..) have a reason to keep certain information "secret" for the sole reason there are enough nutjobs in the world to give it a twist and next thing you know you have global panic/fuzz about a detail a normal person wouldn't have given a fuck about in the first place.

Things as NWO on the other hand are nothing more then constructs of a mind with great fantasy.

Quote:
The world as we know it is very didfferent from how we have been brought about to see it.

That's why I'm a great proponent of tossing the television outside and participate in social activities or groups at college, shooting range,...

Quote:
Iam wondering if anyone on this board is apart of a community, group, or has any experience with one that they could share.

A secret group isn't so much secret if it's members are making websites for it...

#51245 - 03/18/11 06:04 PM Re: Secret Societies [Re: Dimitri]
JMM Offline
stranger

Loc: Michigan
Heretic, I work at a bar. I bounce. Observing drunken fools doing drunken things amuses me, and they pay me for it...so what the hell...
Anyhooo. One evening I saw a guy wearing a black leather coat (a biker jacket) with a patch on the back. Not subtle....HUGE. and it said ILUMINATI and above the word was a great big "all seeing eye" triangle.

So, me being me, (respectful but I CAN be very sarcastic, in this instance I chose to pocket the sarcasm) asked him. "Are you a member of THE Illuminati?" To which he replied "yes" and I said "its not some biker club, or some thing you saw in a movie (see, even trying to be nice I get sarcastic...a little) but THE iluminati...enlightened ones....etc..." again he said "yes" and THAT was the end of our conversation. He wouldn't talk about it anymore, or anything...

Now my thoughts on that are 1 of 2 things: 1)I was right, and he DID just see it in some movie and wanted to appear all spooky and profound, and when I asked him he felt as though I had cought him and was calling him out on his bullshit....or 2) he is a part of a local sect of practicing illuminati. The only reason I doubt the 2nd, is because...well it was a 3x3 friggin patch on his coat. Not too subtle or secretive and if he were going to walk around with an "illuminati sandwich board" on he shouldt have gotten so spooked when I asked him...

I really was interested myself, I would love to find local "secret societies"too, but the point that if you know about them....they're not too secret keeps popping up....

So I would say yes there are, but you may have to search them out in bookstores, occult novelty shops, I don't know, anywhere that's NOT the normative "club signup joint"....good luck... if you find any....post it would ya? Or send me a personal message? (First rule of fight club....and all that)

#51271 - 03/18/11 08:39 PM Re: Secret Societies [Re: JMM]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: JMM
I really was interested myself, I would love to find local "secret societies"too, but the point that if you know about them....they're not too secret keeps popping up....

So I would say yes there are, but you may have to search them out in bookstores, occult novelty shops, I don't know, anywhere that's NOT the normative "club signup joint"....good luck... if you find any....post it would ya?

The thing about the Illuminati is that they are so secret that not even the initiates themselves know they are members of it. I can speak with some authority on this, since I am an Illuminatus. But I didn't discover this until I Googled "Michael Aquino Illuminati" and found no fewer than 451,000 websites verifying my I-credentials. Indeed I am probably the most prominent Illuminatus on this planet, unless someone else can establish more Google hits ... Well, I'll have to defer to George Bush, who has 527,000 ... Actually both George and I must be just the I-lackeys of the apparent Augustus Ultimus Illuminatus: Barak Obama with 5,580,000 website hits.

Anyway, anyone reading this thread can become an instant Illuminatus/Illuminata by the time-honored American tradition of just getting the T-shirt - or, if you are an alarmist, an anti-I T-shirt.

And yes, we do throw fun parties, but first we need to be sure that you look as good in the buff as the rest of us. So take a look in the mirror first, and if necessary spend a few months in the gym before applying. [Yes, I know Aerobicise is for the ladies, but most gentlemen work up a good sweat from just watching it.]

#51286 - 03/19/11 12:11 AM Re: Secret Societies [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Hegesias Offline

The old self deprecation tactic, I used this one on women, as some intelligent types like a man who is 'down to Earth' so I make sure I'm imperfect and do intentional 'flawed' and 'humane' humorous things that may put me in a certain light.

The way occult obscurantism works is to put the symbolism right blatantly in the open and with occult dialectics this creates a controlled opposition. This is only a good thing as we have created a lavish insane dimension to preserve our precious life and ensure that we are an ugly and bygone entity apart from the hideous reality. We bury our dead like rubbish and we are proud to be creating the largest funeral pyre that has ever existed. Some of us do not revere society and see the world is an enormous womb of sick.

Societal life is a grotesque pilgrimage of grubby mundane greed for the slave rations of mediocrity, ego gratification and praise of moral human rights which are nothing more than hay and barn for human cattle. The unintelligent hubris' are kept docile, well trained beast of burden like the oxen. And so they ought to be, for they are the profane, born to grovel, below the masters tree, consigned to eat the fallen and rotted share of the harvest.

He who shines with the brightest of lights will cast the darkest shadow.

In all seriousness, the only 'secret societies' would be the drug syndicates of the world and child abuser circles, and if you don't know this, you're are a mug. These people would be a mix of just about anyone in appearance and go to work like most people do, and hidden from authorities.

Subtext may be regarded as a triple bluff.

#51291 - 03/19/11 12:34 AM Re: Secret Societies [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Ex_Insula_Angelorum Offline
stranger

Loc: Mexico
I discovered more secrets about you Mr. Aquino. According to this website you are a reptilian, they have concrete evidence about your true nature. You can't hide it anymore, why don't you tell us about your plans for intergalactic conquest? I can help if you want, you'll need human help to control other humans. ( ≖‿≖)

I can assure you, I will be very useful if you choose me as an honorary member of the Reptilian Empire.

@HereticAiel: Just joining a secret society will not immediately provide you "secret" knowledge. I was part of one some years ago and they never taught me anything I couldn't have discovered in books, I'm not sure if the high levels really have "secret" knowledge but I can assure you that the first levels are nothing special and making it to the top is a long process and who knows, maybe there isn't anything secret at the top either.

#51305 - 03/19/11 03:10 AM Re: Secret Societies [Re: Ex_Insula_Angelorum]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Ex_Insula_Angelorum
I discovered more secrets about you Mr. Aquino ... you are a reptilian, they have concrete evidence about your true nature. You can't hide it anymore, why don't you tell us about your plans for intergalactic conquest?

Rats, you found out! [Oops, maybe that was a bad choice of expletive.] We Venusians were indeed thinking about taking over this planet, but the more we thought about it ...

#51335 - 03/19/11 03:18 PM Re: Secret Societies [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Illuminati conspiracy theories are becoming increasingly popular today, and while most such people lock themselves in their basements every night with tin-foil hats thinking that George Bush is using his reptilian powers to read their minds, others pick it up and run with it... Jay Z comes to mind. I find it amusing that he's made the whole enlightenment-era Freemason thing into a fashion statement.

Last week I saw some booth at the mall selling blinged-out square-and-compass belt buckles next to the typical crosses and dollar signs. I was almost tempted to actually buy it.

#51447 - 03/21/11 02:01 AM Re: Secret Societies [Re: The Zebu]
LucyFur Offline

Loc: Bible Belt, USA
I find the conspiracy theories rather amusing. Especially the ones about the Freemasons taking over the world. Most Lodges can't agree on what to serve for dinner, let alone running the world.

I get at least one email a week from someone on the Luciferian forum I moderate, inquiring about a secret society within the forum. When I tell them there is no secret forum or society they refuse to accept that and request an invitation. Ever since Dan Brown started publishing people assume there are secret societies everywhere. Shit, I am half tempted to start one just to have a place to send them - with the proper amount of money up front, of course! ;\)

The Mistress of the Obvious just wants to point out:

* Contrary to popular belief, there is NOT a secret society behind every occult forum or Masonic Lodge. Most people don't have time for that shit because they have lives to live.

* A society is not secret if it has a website and/or advertises in the local free classifieds.

* You cannot join a secret society by posting a lame, desperate, or even halfway intelligent sounding pleas on an internet forum.... because....

* It is highly probable that THE Illuminati (if it still exists, which is doubtful) does not need you or want you no matter how pathetic you sound.

* If your talents are needed by some elusive secret society they will likely contact you - not the other way around.

This post wasn't at all meant to be a personal attack against anyone here, it is just a general observation about conspiracies and the suspicious people behind them.

#51449 - 03/21/11 02:22 AM Re: Secret Societies [Re: LucyFur]
SatanicVeteran Offline
stranger

Loc: San Francisco
In a very symbolic sense it is all true. The rulers of the earth are the illuminated ones. You don't need to own an offshore oil company or be in a royal family to be in the Illuminati. You simply need to be illuminated.

Besides, look at how much better western civilization is in general since the enlightenment and the emergence of these so called secret societies. This new world order is much preferred to the old one.

#51463 - 03/21/11 10:25 AM Re: Secret Societies [Re: SatanicVeteran]
LucyFur Offline

LOL! Agreed Veteran,

I wrote that to point out how ridiculous it is to be looking for secret societies under every rock or internet forum. It's getting old.

Realistically, my local Temple can be considered a secret society because we don't advertise, we don't have a web presence, and we don't discuss our activities with outsiders. We also don't recruit and as far as I know we have no special, super powerful, secret knowledge.

disclaimer: This secret society is not part of the 600 club or any of it's affiliates. Furthermore it is private and all PMs requesting membership will be promptly deleted after appropriate ridicule is applied.

#51464 - 03/21/11 10:47 AM Re: Secret Societies [Re: LucyFur]
Hegesias Offline

Make your own secret society based on, ummm, I don't know, "nihilism" for those with absolutely nothing in common. Who will turn up?

Heil the cult of the individual!

#51474 - 03/21/11 03:32 PM Re: Secret Societies [Re: Hegesias]
SatanicVeteran Offline
stranger

A about three hundred or so years ago only the rich and powerful had access to books. Only the upper-class could even read! The catholic sermons where all done in Latin for a reason. to keep the masses ignorant. this is no longer the case. anyone can read any book that the Rockefeller's can. Plato had to wait some 40 years to be permitted into the secret schools.

Now days anyone can just stroll into a bookstore and receive the occult.

This hysteria to me is very reminiscent of the Christians fear of knowledge science and reason. in the old world those practicing magic and alchemy and so fourth where seen as in league with the devil. Today is no different! to be illuminated is to choose reason Alchemy/Science over blind obedience to there god.

This is all something that actually is occurring in the collective unconscious of the masses. They then project there fears unto the material world.

#51491 - 03/21/11 05:43 PM Re: Secret Societies [Re: SatanicVeteran]
LucyFur Offline

Very true Veteran,

The Christian collective also seems hell bent on creating a biblical Armageddon while simultaneously trying to drag the rest of us back into the dark ages.

It was the dark ages that spawned the secret societies in the first place as the threat of death loomed over the heads of the intelligentsia.

#51539 - 03/22/11 12:39 AM Re: Secret Societies [Re: LucyFur]
SatanicVeteran Offline
stranger

Right on LucyFur

Also i must say that Christianity does have a very Nationalistic tone to it. Something common of nationalism is that there always needs to be a scapegoat. Some kind of enemy always at the gates plotting to destroy us. Fear moves the masses into the church's.

I am completely down with the New World Order. The United Nations the whole thing. Its all a very American idea. America is the new world! the founding fathers where diabolical as fuck! all the good ones where deists.

You know i have a funny story...when i got out of the army in 06 i started to listen to this Alex Jones fellow a lot. I was attracted to the libertarian nature of it. I still am into the capitalist libertarian thing. I always tried to ignore the christian part. But for a-while i really did buy into all the secret society stuff. Alex Jones warned me of the dangers of the occult. And that was enough to scare me into researching into it for myself! I have to thank Alex Jones for helping me find the devil.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.