Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5103 - 03/09/08 01:45 PM LUCIFERIFIC
Amina Offline

Loc: Denmark
LUCIFERIFIC went to my personal webpage to post this message:

[quote]
Not many Satanists like you or respect you at the600club.com Amina. Your satanic superheroism only works in Denmark, where it should stay. American Satanism is very different. Don't try to enter our crowd pretentiously like that next time. My family and their close associates are all ONA. I took your comments on it very personally. You should learn to be more open minded. If you want to play games of defining Satanisms Amina: You "practice" a sit on your ass and preach kind of Satanism. A kind that never leaves your head, except when your yapping your mouth off or writing essays. I practice a more real world, hands on, practical Satanism, which produces results. Mine is a more talk less and do more kind of Satanism. Learn to respect other peoples personal beliefs and ways of life. Calling what i believe and how i and my family lives as a "parody of Satanism" was uncalled for. You do not define Satanism.

Kayla -WSA-
[quote]

Maybe I should not have called the ONA a joke, but facts are that it has always been a small organization, and that there ability to shock and scare people with talk about human sacrifice was more a joke then reality. Did they sacrifice anyone? I don't think so. I got jewish famely and my country was occupied by the German Nazis, so if I where to view the ONA as something serious I would proberbly have to view them as an organization worth fighting.

But that said, I don't care what some angry girl who cant read think, but I was a bit surprised to see that someone made her a spoaksperson for The600Club....Interesting.

And now we are at it....I am still waiting to see what you got. You attack me for my efforts and even had the nerve to trow shit at me at my own webpage. Now please show me how you came to be in a position to do so. I looked at your webpage, your introduction on this forum and on what you wrote to me. Besides being a angry girl who cant read I really cant see what you have to show for yourself. So put up or shot up.

- Amina

#5117 - 03/09/08 05:03 PM Re: LUCIFERIFIC [Re: Amina]
Amina Offline

Sorry about the additional post but someone turned my attention to a discussion about the ONA on the board. In that discussion you wrote:

Quote:
My knowledge on them is very limited. I have read the Black Book of Satan by "Anton Long."
The book was pretty out there. Then there is the issue of "culling." one wonders with all the supposed ONA members out there, one doesn't here about human sacrifice to often?
Then I read that "Anton Long" is actually David Myatt who became and extremist muslim who supports Osama and the Taliban.
Is the ONA this dream of a lonely guy in england who put out crazy books that weirdos read and follow? or what. This is all I know. Some body shed some light.

That stetement about the ONA was made on the 22. of feburary and that is less then a months ago. Now you write this:

Quote:
”My family and their close associates are all ONA.”

Now you ”family and there close associates are all ONA”. Wow, shit happens fast. I can understand how you all must feel offended.

- Amina

#5120 - 03/09/08 06:42 PM Re: LUCIFERIFIC [Re: Amina]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
First of all, your opinion is yours and on your website therefor Luciferic had no right to drag any issue over or to involve the 600 club in any way. Ezpecially as Luciferic is neither an admin or mod.

Second. Luciferic doesn't speak for me. I speak for me, and that's all. I hope this is understood in the future. This does not mean however that I disagree with Luciferic, I personally don't give a shit. But no one can claim they know what I'm thinking.

Thirdly, what the fuck is the ONA?! Stop using abreviations and assuming people know what you're talking about. You can't even google it for fuck sake it's used by loads of organisations.

Lastly, since when did Satanism become more than a philosophy and a basic way of life. You're turning it into another stupid religion here. Grow up all of you. Before you know what's going on we'll have Reformed Satanists, Orthodox Satanists, Born-Again Satanists, Anglican Satanists.... where will it end. Don't make me kill you all to protect my sanity.

#5126 - 03/09/08 07:02 PM Re: LUCIFERIFIC [Re: Amina]
Amina Offline

Luciferific. Listen. I have delited all the messages you posted in the guestbook on my webpage. Also the last one about me "not acting humble enough when I entered". I am sorry that I didn't "act humble", but I have been around for a long time and done stuff. I was not trying to act like a bigshot. I was trying to tell who I am in my presentation.

I have deleted you when you tried to register as a user on my webpage. How about leaving me alone now? I know you got pissed off, but stop stalking me. If you stop I will leave you at peace too.

- Amina

#5130 - 03/09/08 07:32 PM Re: LUCIFERIFIC [Re: TornadoCreator]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
 Originally Posted By: TornadoCreator
First of all, your opinion is yours and on your website therefor Luciferic had no right to drag any issue over or to involve the 600 club in any way. Ezpecially as Luciferic is neither an admin or mod.

Second. Luciferic doesn't speak for me. I speak for me, and that's all. I hope this is understood in the future. This does not mean however that I disagree with Luciferic, I personally don't give a shit. But no one can claim they know what I'm thinking.

Thirdly, what the fuck is the ONA?! Stop using abreviations and assuming people know what you're talking about. You can't even google it for fuck sake it's used by loads of organisations.

Lastly, since when did Satanism become more than a philosophy and a basic way of life. You're turning it into another stupid religion here. Grow up all of you. Before you know what's going on we'll have Reformed Satanists, Orthodox Satanists, Born-Again Satanists, Anglican Satanists.... where will it end. Don't make me kill you all to protect my sanity.

My sentiments exactly.

This subject is starting to sound repetative. Luciferic is entitled to his/her opinion just as much as you are. Let it go, leave it be. It's getting old.

#5145 - 03/09/08 09:22 PM Re: LUCIFERIFIC [Re: Amina]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Perhaps this is beside the point, but addressing a personal matter with a member of this forum should have been done via PM's. Especially when it occurred someplace outside of The 600 Club. While it may have been churlish of Luciferic to post such a comment on your personal site, it was just as rude and childish of you to drag it over to us.

Did you expect us to take sides? Do you really think we care?

#5151 - 03/09/08 09:58 PM Re: LUCIFERIFIC [Re: Nemesis]
xear Administrator Offline
Admin

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
A couple of things. I do respect where Nemesis is coming from. I'm not a fan of public bitch-fighting on the web (or private for that matter), particularly on my own forum, however...

Luciferic is currently temp-banned, so she can't send him PM's.

Personally, I do care when someone goes posting things about what people at the 600 club do or don't like, particularly when they are being tacky and tasteless while insinuating an affiliation with the 600 club.

If nothing else, I'm glad I was made aware of it, regardless of the method with which it was brought to light. But in the future Amina, please address any issues you may have with a moderator or myself. We will be happy to deal with the issue accordingly.

- R

#5179 - 03/10/08 04:26 AM Re: LUCIFERIFIC [Re: xear]
Amina Offline

Nemesis, I see your point, and I am sorry. I don't think PMs would have worked, but if I get into trouble another time you will be the first to know.

As DaVinci says, Luciferic is allowed to her own opinion. As long as that opinion don't include abusive personal attacks and stalking I can only agree.

Xear, sorry about getting into a fight on your board. I'll try not to do so again. I'll tell Nemisis right away if I get into trouble another time.

- Amina

#5188 - 03/10/08 06:44 AM Re: LUCIFERIFIC [Re: Amina]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
That would be fine, and I appreciate it Anima. As Xear stated above, any moderator here would be glad to handle these kinds of situations. After all, it's part of what moderators do.

Cheers,
Nemesis

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.