Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#8433 - 05/06/08 06:07 PM Re: ToS [Re: Xaulamyn]
Seraphyim Offline
stranger

Loc: Fort Carson, Colorado
I too have a great deal of interest in the Temple of Set. I have read The Church of Satan and The Temple of Set both by Dr. Michael Aquino. I'm actually reading CoS for the second time and I am now reading the 7th version of ToS. I almost feel like I know Dr Aquino on a personal level.

I have not been very much tempted to join the CoS because of their current "atheistic" stance. I don't expect that to change. I do admire the church, and Anton LaVey, for bringing Satanism into the light of day, however.

I am thinking very seriously about seeking membership in the Temple of Set. I would like to make acquaintance with a priest in the Church so that he or she can make a determination beforehand about whether I might fit in with the Temple.

#8439 - 05/06/08 06:55 PM Re: ToS [Re: Xaulamyn]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
 Quote:
Most so-called "Satanists" I've met are basically retarded and not intelligent at all, ugly, plain assholes, lacking of perspective, counter-productively prideful, common people or WORSE than common people in that respect, jealous, full of shit, insecure, prone to petty argument and bitch-fight, and dogs who must piss on everything they come into contact with in order to display their "dominance." As far as I'm concerned they're not Satanists at all, and that's that. That's why I AM NOT A SATANIST, I want nothing to do with those people - that label is just the first step into a much larger world.

Hmm, in general, I am inclined to agree with you.

The true Satanist is a 1 in 10,000 sort of person. Just playing the numbers, you are not going to find many.

I personally have no need for any flavor of theistic religion. But, I would love to have TOS members post in here. From what I have seen of the TOS, most members represent themselves very well. I think they would raise the level of discourse here even if they did not identify themselves with the TOS.

#8441 - 05/06/08 07:02 PM Re: ToS [Re: Seraphyim]
selene Offline
stranger

Nyarlathotep2012:
(edit) I sent you a PM regarding ToS.

Selene

Edited by selene (05/06/08 07:04 PM)
Edit Reason: Decided to place post in PM format

#8443 - 05/06/08 07:11 PM Re: ToS [Re: selene]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Now that is just a dirty tease. Feel free to share with the group.

#8459 - 05/07/08 06:56 AM Re: ToS [Re: ta2zz]
SatanicCSG Offline
stranger

Loc: Staten Island, NY
 Originally Posted By: ta2zz

The world is lacking in commonsense, I thought Satanists were proud to be more intelligent than the common man...

To me it should be commonsense therefore it is almost not worth speaking on the subject... Of course if you are trying to show off your vast knowledge on the subject or dropping names to sound connected... Knock your socks off...

I guess somebody needs to feed the sheep...

Carry on...

~T~

I think someone is reading a little too much into this, so you should just relax and let it go. Furthermore, whether or not you find it to be common sense really isn't my concern. Someone asked for a little guidance and I answered. End of story. Now there's some common sense for you to feed into.

#8471 - 05/07/08 05:35 PM off topic response to Xaulamyn [Re: Xaulamyn]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Hi Xaulamyn,

I have dealt with your kind before you are the I am better than the title Satanist type… You think yourself better than the common Satanist state that you yourself are not one, yet you will go on and on regurgitating what you think Satanism is… Where I stand that proves you do not understand the same way I do, your beliefs are much different than mine… It is that simple, nothing more…

Originally Posted By: Xaulamyn
But, let me get down to what my response to you is REALLY about. I'm not responding to you because of this, but rather this has given me an EXCUSE to respond. Why? Because there's something I want to get out of the way NOW, that way I will not have to do it later.

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, ta2zz.

Do you? If you knew me I do not think you would have to tell me here… Then again if you do know me perhaps you feel safer opening your cock sucker here hiding behind yet another screen name… Whatever…

What this is really about is this is your pissing contest to try to look better and smarter than me… In other words this is the same thing your reply is written to complain about… So common a mistake so normal of you… It is plain for all to see… But then again you are the Ascended Satanist right?

The REAL REASON you're getting me off track and off topic and interjecting into this the way you are is for POLITICAL REASONS.

I think you are delusional… I am not an easy person to understand… You flatter yourself thinking you have me figured out using your simple thought patterns on why you believe me to be one way or the other…

This isn't about you disliking the "hand feeding of sheep", rather this is about me thinking that George Bush is a good President, and you and your little liberal ass can't handle someone who thinks George Bush is a good President.

You are insane, truly… Get outside some… Maybe I just dislike you, your writing style, and your attitude… Maybe it is just a gut feeling…

Therefore, every chance you get, in every topic, for the rest of my existence on this forum, you're going to be one of those little flies that are constantly hounding me every chance you get, for every tiny thing - anything your imagination can conceive.

No actually after your antics in the chat room I have basically written you off as an emo/comedian… (Anyone wishing a copy of the complete chat log pm me…)

Besides if all I did here was feed my imagination I would have been gone a long while ago… You and your perceptions give the moderators and administration very little credit in the way they do things here…

You don't like my views, my opinions, what I say, then tough.

This is a two way street… Why do you little people always forget this? If you don’t like my views or opinions shove off… If you can argue with my logic then please do so… See how easy it is to agree to disagree…

Now I've gotten it all out of the way. I would of preferred to do it privately, but you're the one who had to do it publicly, and now it's over. I can now move on and so can you, and I don't have to respond to you any further or dignify anything you might type anymore.

Whatever floats your boat… Besmirch your own name not mine… ;\) You chose to make a big huff out of what I said confusing your thoughts with the meaning behind my post… Trying to twist my words to make yours appear correct… This makes you feel bigger, smarter which again is exactly what you accuse me of… Whatever works for you, to each his own…

Trying to play E- psychologist is never a good thing… In fact some would say it is a blatant weakness… Sticking your head in the sand will in your perspective make me disappear…

Enjoy your day

~T~

Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude

#8476 - 05/07/08 06:21 PM Re: ToS [Re: Fist]
Xaulamyn Offline
stranger

Loc: Indiana
 Originally Posted By: Fist
I think they would raise the level of discourse here even if they did not identify themselves with the TOS.

I concur.

#8494 - 05/08/08 12:52 AM Re: off topic response to Xaulamyn [Re: ta2zz]
Nyarlathotep2012 Offline
stranger

Loc: Texas
Look, everyone..I posted this to ask a question, to possibly speak with a Setian, and over all gain more insight on the ToS. If you are/have neither, you are contributing nothing to this topic. Arguments can be settled elsewhere, perhaps in private, where the majority of disagreements should be handled to begin with.

I find it sad, almost pathetic that when someone asks for information they are called sheep, ignorant and essentially stupid. If we cannot learn from each other, what is the point. I imagined if I asked, everyone would tell me they were completely on their own when it came to discovering and interpreting this path. Which in a way is true, as Satanism, the LHP, etc is based off of personal interpretation, We have all, regardless of whether or not it is admitted had someone who gave us a snipit of information, mentored us, taught us what they knew about a topic, so that we could then interpret said teachings to suit our own lives and continue on in study.

So you have become very educated on the topic of Satanism, you have taken the ideas and philosophy to heart, with whatever your own personal interpretation is. Where you not once at the point of asking questions? Where you ever at the point you hadn't read 28904730984 books, and knew many different aspects of a particular version of personal belief.

Life is nothing but a series of events, of personal interpretations of said events and how we react to them. And with each other, we are able to almost experience events and situations we have not yet gone through personally, take the information and advice and grow and learn from it. To be helped is not to be a sheep, goat, whatever animal that works as a collective you wish to call someone, it is to have the courage to admit that one does not know all the answers, which I am sorry to say, but no one has all of the answers, as everyone interprets events differently.

So someone has a different point of view than you, big fucking deal. Lets act defensive towards the idea of having a different belief structure, lets act threatened, and whats the result, well you might as well be a protestant in the south, thats the damn result.

So LaVeyan Satanists believe ritual is simply a way to relieve emotion, and impose their own will upon the unsuspecting populace, whereas the basis of theistic Satanism is the worship of a physical being known as Satan, and imposing His will upon the populace, of the worship of Set, or any other form of LHP worship are we not all striving for the same thing? Self awareness, personal strength and power. So what if someone believes Satan actually exists and the next person believes Satan represents an archetype for personal strength and power, are we simply incapable of learning from each other? If thats the case then whats the point? Of the LHP, of Satanism and of this forum?

So you can bitch at one another, when it pertains not to the topic? Fact of the matter is, no one is right and at the same time everyone is right. No matter how hard you believe something, you will never be able. What is important is the belief in something, and the attempt to gain personal strength as opposed to collective herd strength. If you believe in nothing, you believe in something, and that something is nothing, void, existence is purely scientific and their is not personal purpose. If you believe in a deity/deities, then there is a belief in the PERSONAL relationship one shares with whatever deity they associate with, but at the end of the day whats different, a tiny difference in how one goes about worshiping the darkness?

What are you doing when you stand in the way of someone willing to learn? You are simply setting yourself up to be obliterated.

In short, I'm sure when this is replied to it will be butchered picked apart sentence by sentence because someone felt it necessary to comment on every little thing, but fact of the matter is I am asking about the Temple of Set, if you have nothing to offer, than post in a different topic.

#8497 - 05/08/08 02:26 AM Re: off topic response to Xaulamyn [Re: Nyarlathotep2012]
Xaulamyn Offline
stranger

Loc: Indiana
I adore you so much Nyarlathotep2012.

But, I've let you in on the secret, and now I want you to understand that the most precious thing in the world is not letting "those people" know it, but only let them vaguely know that there's SOMETHING out there they can't know, will never know, and don't know. It's a sacred secret.

You'll come to understand in time.

I have many things to show you.

My adored one.

Shhh.

Edited by Xaulamyn (05/08/08 02:27 AM)

#8505 - 05/08/08 09:27 AM Re: off topic response to Xaulamyn [Re: Xaulamyn]
Nero666 Offline
lurker

Loc: Michigan
Greetings,

From what I've seen the TOS is pretty selective, its difficult to become a member. Fewer than half of all applicants are accepted for membership with the two year recognition period. And only a minority of members remain with the Temple more than a decade.

#8509 - 05/08/08 12:21 PM Re: ToS [Re: Fist]
selene Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Fist
Now that is just a dirty tease. Feel free to share with the group.

Are you feeling left out Fist? I just offered to share some ToS documents with Nyarlathotep2012 in case they would be helpful in his research. Feel free to PM me for if you're interested as well.

Selene

#9460 - 06/09/08 12:14 PM Re: ToS [Re: selene]
Matt Massacre Offline
stranger

Loc: Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
 Quote:
I have not been very much tempted to join the CoS because of their current "atheistic" stance. I don't expect that to change. I do admire the church, and Anton LaVey, for bringing Satanism into the light of day, however.

Right words! Since 2004 im in the "dark business" and studied a lot about religions, philosophys and religions of the left-hand-path. Today, the Church of Satan under the leading of Peter H. Gilmore is an extrem materialistic and atheistic organization. A religion or a philosophy with a religious and magical touch without a "non-rational" believe isnt a religion! Anton LaVeys idea to build an organized satanic religion with a church was not a bad idea, but (in my views) A. S. LaVey take the first steps of the destroying of the CoS in 1975 when in begun to sale satanic titles and sudenly proclaimed satan doesnt exist. In the Satanic Bible we can read that the views of a god has so often changed in history that the satanist search his view he or she means its the right view for him or her. In my view it means that a satanist can believe in satan as a real being but that a satanist belive in satan as an archtype, morphic energy field and so on too, but the daily "Gilmore Girls" are to stupid and their understanding of the Satanic Bible is 100% wrong. Because this views, Peter H. Gilmore, Peggy Nadramia and a lot of active and registered members included members of the priesthood of mendes hates me and when i have question, the only answer i become is "Do NOT contact us again".

#9573 - 06/13/08 01:15 AM Re: ToS [Re: Xaulamyn]
It'sJustMe Offline
stranger

Linda Blood was a member of the ToS, and in her book she relates her experiences with the ToS. Do you deny that her related experiences are accurate?

As for the Presidio scandal: I do not know either way whether or not the accusations made hold any truth whatsoever. I am inclined to dismiss it (like you) as SRA nonsense. However, I do find it interesting that when searching his soul, Aquino’s “neter” reveals himself as Set, an ancient Egyptian god of homosexuality, rape and child sexual abuse.

As I’m sure, such an intelligent person as yourself, recognizes that the “Holy Guardian Angel” is equivalent to what Freud referred to as the “unconscious”. And that a ToS “communication document” is knowledge and conversation with said unconscious. So why does Aquino’s unconscious reveal itself as a gay ass-headed god known for sexually abusing the child Horus?

….and now that I’ve managed to stop laughing, I’ll provide you with a few quotes so you don’t think I’m just making this shit up.

From the ToS reading list….

Seth, God of Confusion by H. Te Velde… … (TS-4) MA: “This is the definitive analysis of Set in ancient Egyptian religion and philosophy.”

So let’s take a couple quotes out of this “definitive analysis”….

“The stories of the Metternich stela and Socle Behague, which relate how Horus was bitten by poisonous snakes and scorpions, fit in with the idea of homosexual acts on the part of Seth. The intention of the texts is certainly to conjure injurious results from the bites of these harmful creatures, but the mythological background is, that the evil Seth sexually abused the child Horus.”

-pg 37-38 of “Seth, God of Confusion”

“The Majesty of Horus said to his mother Isis…. Seth desires (?) to have intercourse with me. And she said to him, take care, do not approach him for that; when he mentions it to you again, say to him: It is altogether too difficult for me because of (my) nature (?), since you are too heavy for me; my strength will not be equal to yours, you shall say to him. Then, when he shall have given your strength, place your fingers between your buttocks. Lo, it will give…. Lo, he will enjoy it exceedingly (?)”….

-Excerpt from the Kahun papyrus as found in “Seth, God of Confusion”

The old thumb in the buttocks routine, refers to how Horus managed to steal the “essence” of Set. Poor little Horus, bum raped by Uncle Seth, and left with a fistful of sacred spunk…

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 26 queries. Zlib compression disabled.