Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#51456 - 03/21/11 04:41 AM Re: Writer seeks help with current project [Re: thishoneybfly]
Jake999 Offline

And I believe you. Really I do. No shit! Yep. Takin' it to the bank. Buyin' the bridge in Brooklyn...

#51460 - 03/21/11 09:59 AM Re: Writer seeks help with current project [Re: Jake999]
LucyFur Offline

Loc: Bible Belt, USA
 Originally Posted By: Jake999
I'm not doing anything with my life. I'm just a poor old man who has a shack on the outskirts of town and a cat with a broken tail.

Hey Jake,
I want may cat back now! Did you really think I wouldn't miss him? I love every single one of my 22 cats including the one you stole from under my trailer. Roman and I are coming to get you.....

Mrs. Castevet

#51468 - 03/21/11 11:53 AM Re: Writer seeks help with current project [Re: thishoneybfly]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: thishoneybfly
Again, thanks for the help everybody. I love some of the responses, very funny. I agree with the point you made William, very wise. I never said EVERYBODY was being pompous, the one's that where obviously know who they are.

Oh, and as for what I'm doing with MY life, I'm a writer, I've been published and have made a decent living of it. I'm also a recording artist, I sing, write and produce my own material. I act from time to time as well, film, tv and stage. I don't need to compare my status or life with anyone else's but you did ask ;\)

Oh you're that one asking for advice here all the time about who to marry. Soap kitten.

PS: if you claim to be a writer, don't forget to use the skills when replying.

D.

#51551 - 03/22/11 03:46 AM Re: Writer seeks help with current project [Re: Diavolo]
thishoneybfly Offline
lurker

Loc: California, USA
Excuse me? This is the first time I've ever been on this site. Oh, and the last time I checked, this was a forum not a manuscript of mine to go off for review or publishing. My grammar and spelling are fine. You're good but not that good, try again.
#51553 - 03/22/11 07:24 AM Re: Writer seeks help with current project [Re: thishoneybfly]
mabon2010 Offline

Loc: The Commonwealth of Great Brit...
@ thishoneybfly

Not only are you getting some useful knowledge I am sure you are now getting some useful experience of what Satanists are, you are in their natural wild environment. Are you enjoying your time amongst these wild animals? What does it feel like in dealing with a Satanist here? Learn from it.

I am a Luciferian, so I would be useless to you - I have been bitten here a few times. Talking about wild animals RIP Knut - I let my caring side show on my blog.

Edited by mabon2010 (03/22/11 07:28 AM)

#51562 - 03/22/11 11:55 AM Re: Writer seeks help with current project [Re: thishoneybfly]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: thishoneybfly
Excuse me? This is the first time I've ever been on this site. Oh, and the last time I checked, this was a forum not a manuscript of mine to go off for review or publishing. My grammar and spelling are fine. You're good but not that good, try again.

Look sweetie, the very fact that you react on criticism here, or are even affected by it, doesn't indicate you have that much of a career going on and if, it sure isn't that important.

But maybe you are taking a sabbatical to reflect upon how to handle all that worldly and monetary success.

What you do, no serious writer does and even if, he'd elaborate who he is and why he asked the favor. And, a good writer shows in his writing, even if it is only a measly request or reply on a forum.

I suggest as a title for your next bestseller: "much ado about nothing", or "hot air". If you want, I'll provide a screenplay for ya.

Method acting will not require that much effort to get in role.

D.

#51574 - 03/22/11 03:11 PM Re: Writer seeks help with current project [Re: thishoneybfly]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
OK, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, thishoneybfly.
Just to clarify matters would you kindly provide us with details (titles, author name, dates and ISBN numbers) of your published books? Links to other work would be useful, too.
Oh, and please would you answer my question about the plot of this novel in progress which involves a Satanic character? Thank you.

#51587 - 03/22/11 05:09 PM Re: Writer seeks help with current project [Re: felixgarnet]
Woland Moderator Offline
Seasoned

Loc: Oslo, Norway
 Originally Posted By: felixgarnet
OK, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, thishoneybfly.
Just to clarify matters would you kindly provide us with details (titles, author name, dates and ISBN numbers) of your published books? Links to other work would be useful, too.
Oh, and please would you answer my question about the plot of this novel in progress which involves a Satanic character? Thank you.

I fear that might be a tad unrealistic Felix.

Time Ladies & Gents! Time!

Thread locked...

Woland

Contra Mundum!

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.