Page 5 of 33 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#52679 - 04/11/11 05:08 PM Re: The Temple of THEM 2011 [Re: Hegesias]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I agree with what you say and that which you point at has been described as nay-saying or yea-saying in which yea-saying is embracing Will to Power, which is Will to Life, which is indulging the very experience of living itself. If there is nihilism to be found, it is only during the very moments of the experience itself, then there is no value or meaning, everything just is, and not until afterward we reflect, we start to valuate, learn, change, and are driven to yet another experience.

The Overman, to me, is not someone who has overcome but someone who fully represents “to overcome”. It is through living and embracing conflict that we change, that we overcome and in such, the importance lies not in the valuation or moralization of those conflicts, nor in the judgment of good or evil, good or bad, but in seeking and experiencing the very conflict itself. It is in these conflicts we can release our Will to Power and truly indulge our Will to Life. It is in these conflicts we are the very catalyst not only for our own change but for all that are involved. The Overman will overcome and when it is his turn, be overcome.

No matter what end-goal in mind, no matter what idealization, it will be nothing but a stage for conflict for yet another to overcome. The reason our elders cherished the gods of strife and war was because only they represent change, they are at a continuous war with the status quo. It is through them we advance and all which doesn't will be destroyed.

D.

#52721 - 04/12/11 02:55 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2011 [Re: Hegesias]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida
 Originally Posted By: Hegesias
Nietzsche saw nihilism as the consequence of the death of God.

IMO the problem here is the use of the word nihilism - it's just another -ism, people! Like all -isms and -ologies it may be useful/inspiring initially, but then via practical sinister experience (which includes sorcery, insight roles, etc) you move onto (or should do, surely) an understanding the essence behind all such causal forms, and which takes you beyond all causal forms, like the ONA's star game and development of dark empathy take you beyond causal forms and the words used to describe them.

The acausal as defined by the ONA is just an attempt to express the essence beyond causal forms - beyond the simple cause-and-effect that doesn't even explain *life*.

Even God is a human manufactured causal form/abstraction, like our *self*, which makes *the philosophy of self-deification* that permeates most of the LHP today just more guff.

Beyond this *self* is where Aeons, nexions, clans, law of the sinister numen, wyrd, the acausal and acausal *energy*, come into the picture. After which, you're on your own as you (should) develop your own answers \:\)

#52723 - 04/12/11 03:12 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2011 [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida

Interesting post, clear and well written - thanks.

Originally Posted By: SkaffenAmtiskaw
To return to the basics; the Left-Hand Path is, in its naked form, a survival strategy. The same goes for its cousin and supposed opposite, the Right-Hand Path. Survival strategies are essential for success in life. Both carry intrinsic benefits.

The RHP is egalitarian and community-centred.... The LHP does not carry the ideal of the collective, and does not extend its aegis to all of the same persuasion. Its strength lies in the individual, which is its focus. Excellence, growth, self-development

If we use those criteria, then it would seem like the ONA is both LHP and RHP given its *law of the sinister numen*, its division of people into *us* and *mundanes* and its promotion of clans, sinister tribes, gangs.

here's my point: all sources within the LHP have focussed on a different aspect, and provide a more profound take on key elements within the LHP. That they're at odds and show each other disdain is as it should be.

Agreed!

In existing, the LHP negates the essential meaninglessness of reality.

I'd express it slightly differently - the LHP offers a means of perception and understanding which takes us beyond the limited perception and limited understanding of reality (the *meaning*) that all causal forms/abstractions/language provide.

This alternative perception/understanding reveals all *meaning* as just imposed causal forms, which forms include our notion and belief in *the self*.

#52748 - 04/12/11 06:23 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2011 [Re: SinisterMoon]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

The ONA RHP? I guess it depends on where you are in the hierarchy. Jake told of his time in the CoS that it was expected of everyone that they do their jobs. They could be kings 'outside'. Once you agree to membership in an organization you effectively need to collaborate. Same goes for families. I take care of mine because they're mine.

I guess it's down to the individual. The ONA seems to me like a different animal seen from the outside as compared to the inside.

#52764 - 04/12/11 11:47 AM Re: The Temple of THEM 2011 [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

It depends upon what one qualifies as RHP.

If we look at LHP and RHP as evolving through raw experience or by proxy; we all are both. If you define LHP and RHP as merely a matter of being a believer or Atheist, one can shift in and out of both when delving into experience. If LHP is about solely being ego-centered and RHP being collective-centered, any ego-centered attempt to a collective means wouldn't that be both? Especially when the one can be chosen at the expense of the other.

D.

#53016 - 04/15/11 08:37 PM Re: The Temple of THEM 2011 [Re: SinisterMoon]
Jackshyte Offline
stranger

Loc: Texass
Whew! I was beginning to think that this thread only had one poster! Glad to know this is still a discussion, and not just an ONA info-outlet!
#53177 - 04/19/11 10:41 PM Re: The Temple of THEM 2011 [Re: Jackshyte]
Khk Offline

You read all that - and that was the best, the most efficient usage of your time and understanding you could contribute, Jackshyte? Your name is apt. In terms of scope and its encompassing range - everything is an ONA info-outlet. Sometimes the best example is the bad example.
#53184 - 04/20/11 06:00 AM Following Orders and RHP Mirages [Re: Khk]
nocTifer Offline
pledge

Loc: Khazakstan
By epitome or ideal one can make anything one likes out of something that struggles against orthodoxies (as LHPs do). Generalizations, however, are blatant falsities due to extension, including notions of survival strategies or meaning. Advocating what one wants a thing to be is of a different character than explicating its parameters and ideals. Ultimately it is unimportant what the RHP thinks of individuals who don't subsume their egos to their collectivism. On its own and of necessity, the LHP offers nothing consistently, nor does the RHP, as they are both modalities of offering.

All groups, all hierarchies tend toward RHP modality. Flimsy, fantastical conjecture is easy to engage as a LHP "entity" because it bears no responsibility, and there is never an ego-centered attempt at a collective. Quaint indicators of RHP modalities are insults, ridicule, and personal-demolition. Those who challenge what is corporate and collective are denounced, mocked, and opposed as part of group-legitimation. The 'New LHP' is the mirage of LHP values masked onto RHP constructs and dynamics (orders, fascist leader worship, personal delusion and disempowerment disguised as mystical development). Don't believe the hype. Watch for signs of corruption.

#53253 - 04/21/11 09:09 AM Re: Following Orders and RHP Mirages [Re: nocTifer]
Khk Offline

By epitome or ideal one can make anything one likes out of something that struggles against orthodoxies (as LHPs do). Generalizations, however, are blatant falsities due to extension, including notions of survival strategies or meaning.

+O+ I concur - generalizations are blatant falsities due to extension - one cannot have an Orthodoxy of the RHP without tensioning it against an equally abstract dualist LHP - wherein esoteric experience requires neither and there manifests neither Hand or Any Hand regardless of the generalizations one wields with the rational mind under the semblance of getting it to do ones will. +O+

Advocating what one wants a thing to be is of a different character than explicating its parameters and ideals.

+O+ On some level yes. Yet both are ultimately abstract premises built on further abstractions +O+

...the LHP offers nothing consistently, nor does the RHP, as they are both modalities of offering.

Modalities (NLP?) as you say are equivalent to the 23 syndrome - if one is looking for 23, sets the mind up to see through windows of 23, one will see 23. The only way to be sure one does not see 23 by default is to try and trick 23 by performing an insight role in the opposite modality allowing room for a synthesis from the divided extremes - yet even here, the deceitful occult ego tends not to allow authentic delivery from ones doubts. +O+

+O+ I enjoyed your differentiation - but it uses dualized tensions of opposites to compare/manifest the two whereas I did think you were trying to say there is No Hand Path. In which case I would agree completely but you describe separate lists of attributions for two paths, so I am unsure... +O+

Edited by Khk (04/21/11 09:11 AM)

#53254 - 04/21/11 09:15 AM Re: Following Orders and RHP Mirages [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

Anyway... I have figured out a way to get my earlier point across regarding the Tension of Abstraction by using a minimal amount of words, avoiding the duality/morality in language, and without being tripped up on forms.

The only way I can devise - and it is not an easy route or a quick route - is a rise in direct experience of what I speak. Therefore, its necessary to find a way to make that experience accessible to a wider audience in a straight-forward format.

I'll be back with details.

#53963 - 05/05/11 11:56 AM Answer to Tension of Abstraction and Goodbye [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

As of May 5th 2011 - I, Ryan Anschauung am now officially retired indefinitely from my role as outer representative of THEM. This Temple has ceased to offer private/public guidance, instruction or comment to Initiates and is no longer engaging in correspondence and will return in 2015.

The answer to the question of a tension of abstraction and the means to increase the general empathy with such forces as cannot be written about - will be answered soon and here:
http://mvimaedivm.wordpress.com/asg-2011-in-progress/

Thanks for the hospitality over the years 600 Club; esp @ Diavolo, Morgan, Fist and others. Bye for now.

RA
+O+
ONA

Edited by Khk (05/05/11 11:57 AM)

#55068 - 05/25/11 06:14 PM Re: Following Orders and RHP Mirages [Re: Khk]
nocTifer Offline
pledge

Loc: Khazakstan
 Originally Posted By: Khk
...your differentiation ... uses dualized tensions of opposites to compare/manifest the two whereas I did think you were trying to say there is No Hand Path. In which case I would agree completely but you describe separate lists of attributions for two paths, so I am unsure...

For clarification, the offering modalities play out as either collectivist or counter-point. RHP offerings come forward from a 'received tradition' and corporate authority. LHP offerings arrive from an individual who is bucking the trends or popular paradigm. What they offer may change based on these changes in popularity and collectivist knowledge.

#55586 - 06/08/11 02:11 AM Emanations 2011 [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

The Black Glyph Society is now accepting deposits on pre-orders of our most anticipated release yet – Emanations by Richard Moult.

Now beyond a re-release of the Sinister Tarot, Emanations aims to offer a tactile, visual and audio experience and complete immersion in the daemonic darkness and sacred light of the man who was once ONA’s key artist.

Emanations comprises:

- 64 specially selected images, including all available Sinister Tarot atus and Court Cards with extreme rarities such as ‘Dream’ and the paintings from Sappho.

- Selected Images from Richard Moult’s present gallery.

- A specially selected stone.

- A professionally printed booklet with all new information and mini-gallery.

- A black velvet tarot bag with a professionally hand-embroidered ONA insignia [Only 24 available, pre-orders recieve first choice] or velvet bag with the new sigil designed by RM specifically for the project.

- A specially mixed CD of 3 Chants with special significance to the artist.

The Emanations cards are high-quality professionally printed and with rounded corners as is now standard on Glyph issued decks.

While the price is yet to be announced - This is a not to be missed opportunity to get a high-quality luxury set of the original Sinister Tarot, and the opportunity to experience a unique representation of his art and music in one, supported and collaborated on by Richard Moult.

Only 24 sets are being issued with the ONA insignia on the tarot bag after which a new design by RM will be issued. A $30 (Australian Dollars) deposit via Paypal is required to reserve a set of Emanations to avoid disappointment and to be eligible for the pre-order discount. Please be advised that the Black Glyph Society opts to use Paypal only.

Please contact ThoTh at Templeofthem@yahoo.com with the subject ‘Emanations’.

ISS,

The Black Glyph Society, 2011,
Temple of THEM, ONA Australia Nexion
http://mvimaedivm.wordpress.com/the-black-glyph-society-2011/

#55886 - 06/16/11 03:48 AM Re: Emanations 2011 [Re: Khk]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Always fun to notice that the selling of exclusive and rare objects has taken such a great position in many different religions and philosophies.

Might be wandering what is truly more interesting, the amount of stuff that can be owned as a supposed evidence to be true towards a religion/organisation/philosophy or the general lifestyle and experiences one can have..

#56295 - 06/28/11 02:50 AM Emanations by Richard Moult [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

— THE BLACK GLYPH SOCIETY, AUSTRALIA —

RE: EMANATIONS UPDATE 28TH JUNE

Hello, In regards to Emanations – we are now very close to printing the final elements of the deck and booklet.

A unique new tarot layout has been devised especially for the project [Ethe Spread] that depicts what we know about the a-causal through its arrangement and we have now finalized the content of the booklet. A prototype of the booklet designed to fit into the box for convenience is en route to us and the Tarot Cards are presently being sent to the printer.

A full update is available from Mvimaedivm Wordpress.

ISS,
TBGS

Page 5 of 33 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.