Page 6 of 33 « First<45678>Last »
Topic Options
#56721 - 07/12/11 01:40 AM Re: Emanations 2011 [Re: Dimitri]
Khk Offline

Is this to be your Only contribution to the ONA?
#56722 - 07/12/11 01:42 AM Re: Emanations 2011 [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

We've almost finished Richard Moult's new Emanations set. New photos are available here. This set changes the dynamic of the Sinister Tarot completely.

http://mvimaedivm.wordpress.com/emanations-2011-in-progress/

#56724 - 07/12/11 02:19 AM Re: Emanations 2011 [Re: Khk]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Khk
Is this to be your Only contribution to the ONA?

As far as I get it, taking action and the becomming of has always been more important then raising the amount of stuff in my home.

I prefer to buy tools and stuff which have an actual function in my daily life. When I contribute, it is with knowledge and subtle influences, or even pulling an example.

#56733 - 07/12/11 03:49 PM Re: Emanations 2011 [Re: Khk]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
I must admit it looks a little odd seeing Moult's juvenilia next to his recent work. By "remixed" chants and music, do you mean newer recordings, or simply remastered copies of older pieces?

So does this mean he's "above ground" now? Last time I saw a printing of his Sinister Tarot, it seemed he tried to keep his collaboration secret.

Edited by The Zebu (07/12/11 03:50 PM)

#56834 - 07/14/11 05:31 PM Re: Emanations 2011 [Re: The Zebu]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida
 Originally Posted By: The Zebu
I must admit it looks a little odd seeing Moult's juvenilia next to his recent work.

Agreed - he's developed as an artist since the early Tarot images.

So does this mean he's "above ground" now? Last time I saw a printing of his Sinister Tarot, it seemed he tried to keep his collaboration secret.

According to my info, this Emanations thing will now include a disclaimer from Moult about current and past Occult/ONA involvement.

This may be due to some problems he's had recently with artists refusing to work with him because of Moult's known association with Myatt and Moult's alleged association with the ONA.

One female artists - who recorded with Moult for a record that came out last month - wrote the following:

Quote:
” We’ve been contacted by people regarding your lengthy association with David Myatt – we’d never heard of him so looked him up [on the Internet] and were both deeply shocked.
Whilst I enjoyed working with you and [...] enjoyed your company we don’t want to be associated with this guy and his appalling beliefs and actions in any way whatsoever (even indirectly). “

But personally I think such a public disclaimer - such pandering to mundanes - by Moult is wrong.

#56851 - 07/15/11 12:35 AM Re: Emanations 2011 [Re: SinisterMoon]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Ah. I've always thought that Myatt and Moult did a rather sloppy job at masking their alter-egos-- but then again, I have not had their experiences, and I think there is probably a certain level of "Sinister Celebrity" where a person is so high-profile that keeping their occult and public images separate is a near-impossible task. It's a little disheartening to learn that Moult's colleagues are so over-concerned with "association" (as if artistic collaboration implies a complete and total agreement with said individual's personal views), but such are the vulgar.

Quote:
But personally I think such a public disclaimer - such pandering to mundanes - by Moult is wrong.

I guess we can't really know until his statement is published. I don't think Moult can realistically "distance" himself from the ONA at this point, and publishing this project with his name attached will only serve to narrow that distance, regardless of whatever footnotes are included.

Edited by The Zebu (07/15/11 12:39 AM)

#56870 - 07/15/11 05:25 AM Re: Emanations 2011 [Re: The Zebu]
SinisterMoon Offline

Ah. I've always thought that Myatt and Moult did a rather sloppy job at masking their alter-egos

The problem I have with Moult aka Beesty Boy is his inconsistency. One moment he's the *outer representative* of the ONA (when they had such things in the 90's).

Next, and for years, he's denying all involvement. Then, years later he announces he's back. Then - this year - he flips between denying everything and announcing this *Emanations* stuff and that he's going to do an ONA *mysterium* art project.

Now he's flip-flopped again into denial. What next? Some tirade - like that of Tony (wasteofspace) Wakeford - to the arty mundane mofos he wants to work with that his association with Myatt, and the ONA, was *an error of judgement* or some such BS?

At least Myatt has been consistent for four decades. He has just always and plainly, simply, denied any involvement with the ONA (and denied being Anton Long) and left it at that.

You don't get Myatt - you've never gotten Myatt - sounding off about the ONA, how *evil* it is blah blah blah, in some silly attempt to rehab himself for the benefit of mundanes or to create some mundane-acceptable image of himself.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

#56880 - 07/15/11 09:22 AM Re: Emanations 2011 [Re: SinisterMoon]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
What is that called when you talk to yourself? No really, I mean the name of it (in Latin, or whatever). Does anyone here know? It's gotta be auto- something, right? Looking for info, too lazy to hit the google.

JK

#56894 - 07/15/11 11:04 AM Re: Emanations 2011 [Re: Jason King]
Managor Offline

Originally Posted By: Jason King
What is that called when you talk to yourself? No really, I mean the name of it (in Latin, or whatever). Does anyone here know? It's gotta be auto- something, right? Looking for info, too lazy to hit the google.

JK

Schizophrenic? Or Multiple Personality Disorder? depends on if you answer yourself or not depends on which you have.

#56907 - 07/15/11 02:33 PM Re: Emanations 2011 [Re: Jason King]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: Jason King

JK

JK: I'm gonna go with Soliloquizing... or being married.

#56960 - 07/16/11 04:13 PM Re: Emanations 2011 [Re: SinisterMoon]
Khk Offline

Originally Posted By: SinisterMoon

At least Myatt has been consistent for four decades. He has just always and plainly, simply, denied any involvement with the ONA (and denied being Anton Long) and left it at that.

There is this though: http://mvimaedivm.wordpress.com/17-from-the-archive/

#56961 - 07/16/11 04:21 PM Re: Emanations 2011 [Re: Khk]
SinisterMoon Offline

Originally Posted By: Khk

Fascinating! Thanks!

You know, it continues to amaze me - and kudos to you - how you find such things. I think the price is too low BTW \:\)

I guess (assume) it's one of those *crumbs* left by AL to lead some to a certain *truth* sometime in some future. You know what I mean!

#56965 - 07/16/11 04:47 PM Re: Emanations 2011 [Re: SinisterMoon]
Khk Offline

Wyrd perhaps? And ONA-like determination and charisma with which to charm many varied shadowy figures? *shrug*

We had a second one that sold in a private auction for $3200. Maybe you're right.

Yes, I know what you mean. There are other crumbs. But what they are and where, well, that would be telling.

#57087 - 07/18/11 11:46 PM Re: Emanations 2011 [Re: Khk]
Clarence Offline
pledge

On reading Myngath in parallel with Diableirie, the chronology, the syntax - paying close attention to some of the locations and their semblance to those depicted in the CB Tarot... and some of RM's later work for that matter, one might conclude that the two are the same entity, or at least drinking buddies. The coincidences are just too much. Having dug through the BL material I was overjoyed to find AL's inclusion of selected DM poetry in his various MS (Quite lengthy in one case, and directly supporting the 'revelations' of AL). I believe there is also an autographed copy of Naos floating around somewhere.

My hat goes off to the man.

#57096 - 07/19/11 12:12 AM Re: Emanations 2011 [Re: Clarence]
SinisterMoon Offline

Originally Posted By: Clarence
On reading Myngath in parallel with Diableirie, the chronology, the syntax - paying close attention to some of the locations and their semblance to those depicted in the CB Tarot... and some of RM's later work for that matter, one might conclude that the two are the same entity, or at least drinking buddies. The coincidences are just too much. Having dug through the BL material I was overjoyed to find AL's inclusion of selected DM poetry in his various MS (Quite lengthy in one case, and directly supporting the 'revelations' of AL).

I think Bealuwes Gast, Of Mythos, Sorcery, and a Mad Mage, scheduled for publication in 2021 CE, finally gives the game away. BTW, AL would be around 71 years of age by then!

I'm also informed that some details of AL's early life were passed to an academic researcher who may use them in a paper she's planning to read at the forthcoming conference on Satanism in the modern world, to be held in Stockholm.

Originally Posted By: Clarence
I believe there is also an autographed copy of Naos floating around somewhere.

Yes indeed, and one or two other items for serious collectors of esoterica.

Page 6 of 33 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.