Page 2 of 6 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#5448 - 03/12/08 10:44 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
And the answer is; the Christian God, but they're using a different name. It's blatantly obvious with the research you've done on the matter.

I was so tempted to type "Unicron" instead of what I did type. Sorry, but Transformers: The Movie just entered my head I was typing that. \:D

#5450 - 03/12/08 10:56 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: DistroyA]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: DistroyA
And the answer is; the Christian God, but they're using a different name. It's blatantly obvious with the research you've done on the matter.

I was so tempted to type "Unicron" instead of what I did type. Sorry, but Transformers: The Movie just entered my head I was typing that. \:D

I haven't watched Transformers - the Movie yet. I heard it was very good?

I wouldn't mind it if these guys at the Joy Of Satan had there own Satanism and wanted there own organization; but when you lie and say things like Anton LaVey didn't start Satanism, and that its thousands of years old... duh duh duh... then is just stupid. Give the guy (LaVey) some credit, he only wrote TSB and organized , constructed, or put together a religion out of it. Before that "Satanism" was just rumors spread by the church which was nothing close to a real religion you know?

If people like the JoS and believe their teachings, then they desreve to be in that retarded crowd.

~~352~~

#5452 - 03/12/08 11:11 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
Well, the quote I was referring to was from the 1986 animated movie (not the live action movie, although both kick serious ass..), so I'll be a little surprised if you haven't seen it already.

Even if Satanism at the time was just a rumour created by the Christian church, it has existed in one form or another in the past, even if it was fictional at the time. LaVey may have founded the Church of Satan and wrote the Satanic Bible, but it doesn't necessarily mean that he came up with the initial idea of Satanism, or rather the archetype for the religion we know mostly of today.

Even though there are more than just one form of Satanism, I subscribe to the LaVeyan philosophy and way of thinking, and it seems you do too. All that matters is that you, as an individual, are happy with your path and agree with the ideals that the philosophy teaches.

The point of my ramblings is this: if they want to believe that, leave them to it. So long as they don't push their beliefs down our throats, we've nothing to worry about.

#5453 - 03/12/08 11:22 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: DistroyA]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: DistroyA
LaVey may have founded the Church of Satan and wrote the Satanic Bible, but it doesn't necessarily mean that he came up with the initial idea of Satanism, or rather the archetype for the religion we know mostly of today.

You're right here. I forgot to think about that. The ideas and archetype were there before LaVey; plus so was Redbeard's Might Is Right... Rand's Objectivism... and Nietzsche's 'existentialism.'

~~352~~

#5456 - 03/12/08 11:31 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TheMask Offline

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
These are some retarded things I've noticed about the Joy Of Satan's "Satanism:" (from there site).

""In light of new knowledge based upon hundreds of hours of intense and in-depth research, we have discovered the following:

1. Satan is our True Creator God.
"YHVH" otherwise known as "Jehova" by the deluded, is a false entity. "YHVH" stands for the four elements and corners in the popular Jewish systems of magick that are available to the public.

Satan is the Sumerian God known as "EA" or "ENKI." He is a GOD, not an angel! He has been denigrated and slandered through the centuries with falsehoods and lies. Most people do not know Satan. They believe everything they are told about him without question. Fear is a powerful tool that has been used for centuries to keep humanity away from Satan.""

This guy is saying that the Summerian-Babylonian God EA is Satan... and that Yahwey doesn't exists. But Watch what the Catholics say about this same Sumerian-Babylonian God:

Regarding Yahweh, the Catholic Encyclopedia says:

"It seems likely that the name of Ea, Ia, or Ya, or Aa, the oldest god of the Babylonian Pantheon, is connected with the name Jahve (Iahve), Jahu (Iahu), or Jah (Iah), of the Old Testament."

Here's another similarity between Enki/Ea and Jah/Jehovah:
Enki created the first man Adapa/Adama... Genesis tells us The Lord God (Jehovah/YHWH-Elohim) created the first man Adam.

So who are the Satanists of the Joy Of Satan worshiping? Anybody with a pulse that knows how to google can figure this out.

Interesting information, thanks for pointing that out.

#5457 - 03/12/08 11:44 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: TheMask]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: TheMask

No problem Mask. You don't need those dweebs at the JoS. Satanism doesn't come out of a book or website, or academic research. It when you "walk" that Left Hand Path, and live life to the fullest, seeing life as it really is, beyond the man made illusions of cities, morals, faiths, concepts, ideals... and when you have collected experience with life, that Undefiled Wisdom unfolds, and one becomes a "Satanist."

All you need is your own self Mask. Now start walking! \:\)

~~352~~

#5486 - 03/13/08 03:26 AM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
I always thought Joy of Satan was in ties with Diane Vera. Eh, maybe not. As for the JOS; I see nothing in their "doctrine" that is appealing. I don't particularly like the site and its tenets, but too each their own I guess.

#5560 - 03/13/08 08:11 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TheMask Offline

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
 Originally Posted By: TheMask

No problem Mask. You don't need those dweebs at the JoS. Satanism doesn't come out of a book or website, or academic research. It when you "walk" that Left Hand Path, and live life to the fullest, seeing life as it really is, beyond the man made illusions of cities, morals, faiths, concepts, ideals... and when you have collected experience with life, that Undefiled Wisdom unfolds, and one becomes a "Satanist."

All you need is your own self Mask. Now start walking! \:\)

Haha, thank you. But since i am insterested in Traditional Satanism, the spiritual world and a bit of black magic i feel that i should still do a bit of research. \:\)

The parts about JoS that interested me was the Power Meditation technique and something about the fourth dimension. I find these things interesting. When it comes to their view of Satan it isnt much like my view in the sense of him as an "only" God.
I plan only on finding out more about the interesting parts.

Edited by TheMask (03/13/08 08:12 PM)

#6258 - 03/23/08 03:28 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Engel08 Offline
stranger

Loc: California
Ahhh. Yes The Christian god indeed.
Or the "badguy" Satan from David E Icke.
I'd find it amusing if it was in response to David E Icke.
Now there's a nut who researches for things that would prove him right!

I too was curious why some members had such passionated hatred for them.
But instead of bopping em on the heads wouldn't it be better to try and actually educate them in the facets of Satanism and allow for intellectual growth...Theism and non-theism aside?

When I started watching the video on the Joy of satan in a previous post I thought "Wow does this mean that satanists hate other satanists who practice or have practiced kundalini?"....No I suppose it just meant that the guy really wasn't qualified to teach it....Or As I commented...It was butchered.

#6360 - 03/25/08 12:38 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: DaVinci]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
Diane Vera used to have ties to Joy of Satan but from what I've read, the High Priestess Maxine Diedrich severed the ties over some in-fighting. Vera seems to take it in stride and does strike me as more eloquent and much more sane.

The description of Ea/Enki/El is similar to that of the Xtian God. Doctrines have been so polluted by the time they get around to our day and age that I don't even know what people can formulate their beliefs on.

#6457 - 03/27/08 01:36 AM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Engel08]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Engel08
Ahhh. Yes The Christian god indeed.
Or the "badguy" Satan from David E Icke.
I'd find it amusing if it was in response to David E Icke.
Now there's a nut who researches for things that would prove him right!

I too was curious why some members had such passionated hatred for them.
But instead of bopping em on the heads wouldn't it be better to try and actually educate them in the facets of Satanism and allow for intellectual growth...Theism and non-theism aside?

When I started watching the video on the Joy of satan in a previous post I thought "Wow does this mean that satanists hate other satanists who practice or have practiced kundalini?"....No I suppose it just meant that the guy really wasn't qualified to teach it....Or As I commented...It was butchered.

David Icke is a nutcase Englewood.
Have you ever noticed his theories sounds a lot like that 80's tv series "V?" - you know with the lizard people coming to earth in the red suit pretending to be humans?

Sadly my friend, there's quite a few retars that think he's the greatest thing that ever lived and that what he says is true. He's worse than Sitchen and Erik Von Daniken.

~~352~~

#6461 - 03/27/08 04:35 AM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Engel08 Offline
stranger

Loc: California
Yes I remember V...And I was a child then I covered my face but I still remember that scene when she/he takes off her face and then sprays venom in somebody else's face.
I often wish to re-watch it see if it's actually scary.

#6551 - 03/28/08 06:42 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
BaphNoir Offline
stranger

Loc: Surrey UK
My first post but felt I had to chip in!!
OK ... I have to say my first impression of the JOS website was to be fairly impressed with its originality and honesty. My MAIN point is the JOS website's page on the New World Order (NWO).
I have read extensive information on the so called Illuminati and find it very frustrating that Satanism is ultimately blamed for the so called NWO agenda. My personal understanding and practice of Satanism does NOT fall in line with the NWO agenda. The JOS had a refreshing take on how Satanic symbolism (i.e. the street layout of Washington DC etc.) is being misinterpreted by modern day conspiracy theorists. Also was very interesting to read the JOS's theory on how the original NWO was an expression of freedom and rebellion against the fascism of Christianity and how it has been infiltrated by the Jews and now serves a completely different agenda.
LINK http://www.666blacksun.com/NEW_WORLD_ORDER.html
Would welcome all views..
Apologies if this has been covered in earlier posts.. I DID do a search on the forums for NWO but found nothing.

#6556 - 03/28/08 07:06 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: BaphNoir]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: BaphNoir
My first post but felt I had to chip in!!
OK ... I have to say my first impression of the JOS website was to be fairly impressed with its originality and honesty. My MAIN point is the JOS website's page on the New World Order (NWO).
I have read extensive information on the so called Illuminati and find it very frustrating that Satanism is ultimately blamed for the so called NWO agenda. My personal understanding and practice of Satanism does NOT fall in line with the NWO agenda. The JOS had a refreshing take on how Satanic symbolism (i.e. the street layout of Washington DC etc.) is being misinterpreted by modern day conspiracy theorists. Also was very interesting to read the JOS's theory on how the original NWO was an expression of freedom and rebellion against the fascism of Christianity and how it has been infiltrated by the Jews and now serves a completely different agenda.
LINK http://www.666blacksun.com/NEW_WORLD_ORDER.html
Would welcome all views..
Apologies if this has been covered in earlier posts.. I DID do a search on the forums for NWO but found nothing.

Welcome to the forum btw.

Let me ask you something - think about it for a moment:
what one group first began antisemitism; stories of witchcraft and devil worship; and are the most vocal about the NWO and the prophesied Mark of the Beast?

Christianty. All three of these world views were started by christianity at one time or another, and were spread by them.

If what they said about Jews, witches, and devil worshippers, was all bullshit to keep their flock scared from leaving; than more than likely the New World Order is also bullshit.

The new world order is used from time to time in politics; but not to mean some conspiracy. On a more real note New World Order describes the present Order the world is in at the moment as opposed to L'ancient Regime - the Old World Order.

By Old World Order it was meant the order of the world in which the King and Church had total power over the people from cradle to grave. Where the common person did not have any rights or liberties.

By New World Order it is meant the world now as it is occupied by democratic republics or countries where the common person has rights and liberties, and the power to either govern themselves or elect representatives.

If you think deep about Baph, this Liberty and Freedom we take for granted today is not an ancient concept or dream. During the course of human civilization most of our civilizations have been monarchies, and or theocracies. Liberty is something very new and precious, and it is so far one of our greatest achievements; one fought with sweat and blood.

Its because of this thing we call Liberty, and the new order of the world that we now exist in that we can enjoy being Satanists.

~Kayla

P.S. the JOS sucks. There ideas are very unoriginal; Satan is Enki... come on...

~~352~~

#6624 - 03/29/08 03:23 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
BaphNoir Offline
stranger

Loc: Surrey UK
[quote=LUCIFERIFIC
If you think deep about Baph, this Liberty and Freedom we take for granted today is not an ancient concept or dream. During the course of human civilization most of our civilizations have been monarchies, and or theocracies. Liberty is something very new and precious, and it is so far one of our greatest achievements; one fought with sweat and blood.

Its because of this thing we call Liberty, and the new order of the world that we now exist in that we can enjoy being Satanists.
quote]

Kayla.. Many thanks for your reply to my post.
I guess we have different understandings of what the NWO means.
My research has led me to believe plans for a one world fascist government, one world army , one world currency etc
The freedoms and liberties that we enjoy today would be wiped out completely in a proposed police state. There is evidenc of laws changing both in the USA and here in the UK which take our freedom and liberty away from us. Listening to the politcal rants from presidents and prime ministers with he mantra "you are either with us or the terrorists... with us or the terrorists" is said in the name of Christianity... which is NOT good news for Satanists if feel..

Page 2 of 6 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.