Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#13507 - 10/27/08 07:53 AM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Bacchae]
AnOpenHand Offline
stranger

Loc: England
Are these guys for real?
LOL Digged the section on getting some demon nookie!
Jokes aside these people are dangerous, it sounded to me just like all the spirituality crap with the word angel substituted for demon etc etc.
But rest assured when I rule the world it'll be the butt of the rifle for maxine dietrich
I wouldn't waste the bullets.
I can just visualize the hoardes of spotty greasy haired teenagers playing black sabbath records backwards and cutting themselves

#13510 - 10/27/08 08:50 AM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: The Zebu]
BlacKAcRE66 Offline
pledge

Loc: California
 Quote:
And magical study is fine and dandy with me, but these people don't give themselves sufficient reality checks. Do they honestly think Maxine Dietrich and Salem Burke can do half the hocus-pocus nonsense in their "Hell's Army Training Program"? Commanding the elements? Levitating? Instantly killing people by psychically boiling their blood? They need a nice healthy shot of common sense.

I have read just as ambitious ideas from U.S. Army personnel and former CIA analyst. The U.S. military already spends several hundred millions of taxpayer dollars to train remote viewers at Fort Bragg...The remote viewing program seems to have moved more into psychic warfare. There is a book about the special warfare training titled: "Men Who Stare At Goats" http://www.amazon.com/Men-Who-Stare-Goat...25110943&sr=1-1

If the J.O.S could develop skills of that magnitude they would probably be approached by the CIA and put on their payroll and any past issues the JOS had instigated would be sanitized because the CIA is a fraternity in itself.

There are several former U.S. Army personnel who are now private contracting and training remote viewers. One of them who comes to mind is Major Ed Danes who is now associated with a company in San Diego,CA. Not all Occultism or metaphysics is a load of crap.

#13517 - 10/27/08 12:04 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: AnOpenHand]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: AnOpenHand
I can just visualize the hoardes of spotty greasy haired teenagers playing black sabbath records backwards and cutting themselves

LOL yeah no shit. I just got done reading the sections on "summoning elementals" and "Pyrokenisis" sounds like a bunch of crap to me. Im sure many of them will get over it after they grow up and stop trying to piss off their parents. Devil-worship is as a big a waste of time as the origignal phoilosophy it springs forth from.

#13549 - 10/27/08 09:42 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: BlacKAcRE66]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
people have been trying that kind of "psychic warfare" garbage for thousands of years, and absolutely no proof of its efficiency or existence has come about. If any of it were true we would all know about it. IT IS ALL BULLSHIT.

As far as the military goes, they will experiment with ANYTHING if it means new technology to use in warfare, even if it is far-fetched. Case in point: they once tried to make a "gay bomb" that would instantaneously make enemy soldiers so overcome with homosexual lust that they would be too distracted to fight so they would start fucking each other right there on the battlefield.

WAY TO GO, MILITARY GENIUSES. Great use of our tax dollars.

Edited by The Zebu (10/27/08 09:43 PM)

#13551 - 10/27/08 11:34 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: The Zebu]
BlacKAcRE66 Offline
pledge

You sound like one of them JOS people. I recognize your candor...I wonder what familiar you have...There are three I have discovered upon you...You are not permitted to enter and if you try I shall use my staff to Jack, you insolence. Your beligerence shall not be tolerated and you shall return from whence you came. RA HOOR KHUIT From the Throne of Horus Aman Re the scepter I bear not in vain.

#13555 - 10/28/08 06:37 AM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: The Zebu]
BlacKAcRE66 Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: The Zebu
people have been trying that kind of "psychic warfare" garbage for thousands of years, and absolutely no proof of its efficiency or existence has come about. If any of it were true we would all know about it. IT IS ALL BULLSHIT.

As far as the military goes, they will experiment with ANYTHING if it means new technology to use in warfare, even if it is far-fetched. Case in point: they once tried to make a "gay bomb" that would instantaneously make enemy soldiers so overcome with homosexual lust that they would be too distracted to fight so they would start fucking each other right there on the battlefield.

WAY TO GO, MILITARY GENIUSES. Great use of our tax dollars.

Zebu;

I shouldn't have posted what I did and I hope that you will accepr my apologies...I have reviewed myself and took further inventory of what you were saying and realized I was wrong.

My spiritual advisors have counseled me and said to bamish the previous invocation and to add no further insult or insinuation.

I have had run ins with JOS in the past and we've had conflicts lasting a few days. I disagree with JOS from an esoteric standpoint that they need to stop showing teenagers how to "talk to the devil" via the internet.

I make a public vow to never use invocations on public forums and to safeguard the sacred art by bestowing knowledge only upon the seeker and not the doubting unbeliever.

RA HOOR KHUIT Re Legis Satanas Dunemos Hail Satan!
May The Great Work Be Done

#13560 - 10/28/08 08:08 AM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: BlacKAcRE66]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:

I make a public vow to never use invocations on public forums and to safeguard the sacred art by bestowing knowledge only upon the seeker and not the doubting unbeliever.

Just a question;Do you believe in the devil as an actual entity? This seems an odd statement to be made by a Satanist.
Personally I wouldn't waste my energies on anyone who wasn't a doubting unbeliever, which in my opinion is a prerequisite to be a Satanist.
Another question would be;do you think 'invocations' hold any power aside from the stimulation they offer the celebrant? I am unsure what you mean by 'safeguard' in this context.

#13586 - 10/28/08 06:23 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Dan_Dread]
The Zebu Offline

I take Theistic Satanism seriously, but the last thing Satanism needs is a bunch of ignorant, intellectually-deficient kids running around shouting "Hail Father Satan!" thinking they can levitate and shoot lightning bolts with their minds if they think hard enough. Not only does it lead to blatant misdirection of energy, such as the fact that their illiteracy, blind zealotry and intolerance has made them resemble Fundamentalist Christians... it's just downright embarrassing.

It's kinda like how I felt about Pentacostalists when I was still a Catholic.... Seeing a bunch of superstitious maniacs rolling around on the floor speaking in tongues is enough to make any level-headed Christian facepalm.

Although I do get some comfort out of knowing that most JoS members will grow out of it once they hit puberty.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm going to assume you're a theist. Since I am a diehard materialist and somaticist, I place no value on the spiritual words you invoke upon me, so don't worry about it. Christians and JoS'ers alike have prayed and cursed against me countless times to no avail, so I've come to the conclusion that I am blessed with absolute immunity to the supernatural. Take that, you angry, hormone-filled, Disturbed-listening, hairless-crotched, reverse-Christian losers!

That said, making spiritual invocations in a BBS conversation comes off as a little stupid and amateurish.

Edited by The Zebu (10/28/08 06:25 PM)

#14879 - 11/25/08 02:45 AM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Cumulus Magus Offline
stranger

Loc: Bronx, New York
Interesting, if I might add, from what I know JoS are not really racist towards all races as some would have us believe, but rather, they dont like Zionist Jews and Jews in general but see all other races of people regardless of color as "gentiles" and see only Jews as the enemy. I'm not trying to defend them but if you go to their JoS mailing list, you will find people of all races there, its the Jews they have a problem with. As for who invented Satanism, well LaVey popularized it and its name, but different forms of Satanism did exist, only it wasn't called Satanism. They believe satan was not originally called satan but was called Enki, which dates back to the ancient sumarian civilazation. I have much respect for Anton LaVey but where I do disagree with the CoS, is their attempt to monpolize Satanism. This is no different then other religous sects saying they are the only true way, but like most religions, Satanism has many sects now. So this attempt to monpolize the word and philosophy of Satanism is whats retarded!

Hail Satan!

The French Connection
http://www.iamthewitness.com/

#14892 - 11/25/08 09:01 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Cumulus Magus]
The Zebu Offline

That's still not much better. "Niggers and wetbacks are fine with us, but HEAVEN HELP YOU IF YOU'RE A GODDAMNED KIKE."

In any case, the vast majority of JoS content is explicitly hateful towards "the Jewish race", and the instances of this far outnumber references to Zionism or Judaic Religion.

Furthermore, this lumps all Jews into one category. It is true that Jews are notably active in politics and finance, but the vast majority of them are liberal and secular, and usually fundamentally at odds with ultra-orthodoxy and Zionism, which is a conservative movement. The Zionist conservatives are only a small proportion that generally get their power through pandering to the Fundie Christian Neocons and playing their persecution complex up with the general public. And also numerous are the jews in between with no affiliation or care for politics.

Therefore, identifying the "adversary" as "Jews" is inaccurate and a gross misguided overgeneralization.

As far as so-called "Sumerian Satanism" goes, if you believe this form of belief existed before the 60's, please answer the following questions-

-Who worshiped Enki in the context of Sumerian religion prior to modern times (such as in the middle ages, during the renaissance/enlightenment, or 1800s)? Name some people and organizations.

-Who believed that Satan was originally Enki?

Edited by The Zebu (11/25/08 09:21 PM)

#14894 - 11/25/08 09:33 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Cumulus Magus]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: Cumulus Magus
As for who invented satanism, well LaVey popularized it and its name, but different forms of satanism did exist, only it wasn't called satanism.

"I'd like a bag of apples."
"Here. That'll be three dollars."
"Hey, wait. These are oranges."
"It's the same thing, only they aren't called apples."

Yes... there were perhaps other religions and philosophies worshipping "the devil," but the anthropomorphic manifestation of a devil, be it Satan, Set, or any other semantic difference in nomenclature has no relevence to the "Satan" of the Church of Satan. To quote the Gatekeeper in the 1939 version of The Wizard of Oz, "Not no way, not no how."

Granted, the "Infernal Names" are presented in The Satanic Bible, and amongst them, you will find names of "the devil" from around the world, however, these are only to illustrate the universality of the IDEA... not to indicate that there are anthropomorphic manifestations of a "devil." These are presented that those whose cultural or philosophical core resonates to one of the Infernal Names can identify and find the qualities associated with that individual name within themselves or, in the case of ritualization, call upon those facets of one's being that might correspond to the qualities of the individual name... i.e., greed - Mammon; Lust - Lilith.

The Church of Satan as envisioned by LaVey had nothing to do with any pre-existence of worship or reverence of gods. The concepts of what those gods represented was a matter of study in that they might lend understanding to the psyche of man and his desires. None are viewed as real. None are deified.

Note: Sorry... I know this is a thread on "The Joys of Satan," but it's off track when LaVeyan Satanism is viewed as "monopolizing" Satanism when, in fact, they have very little to do with the views of most "satanic" groups... aside from those groups somehow trying to associate themselves with LaVeyan Satanism, even though their core ideas are diametrically opposed to its organizational philosophies.

Edited by Jake999 (11/25/08 09:45 PM)
Edit Reason: Added Note

#14917 - 11/27/08 04:06 AM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: The Zebu]
Cumulus Magus Offline
stranger

As far as Enki, thats a question you have to ask JoS, not me, I'm only telling you what they believe. As far as the CoS goes, one of their high priest "James D. Sass" is a known racist and an authoritarian and even admits it! So maybe this would be an interesting thread to create, why CoS supports such a person. Btw one can be anti-zionist or anti-Israel and not be anti-jewish.

Hail Enki!
Hail Set!
Hail Ahriman!
Hail Baphomet!
Hail Apep!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Satan!

http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Zion-Summary.html

#14919 - 11/27/08 04:29 AM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Jake999]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
The 'joy of satan' follows the standard religious formula that joe average needs (external deity that somehow has the time to answer to his plebeian needs, afterlife, route to 'salvation'), and caters to the already popularized and well known hollywood version of Satanism.

When you combine this with the facts that:
a)not only do actual Satanists not seek converts, most of us actively discourage people that don't seem to belong, which is the overwhelming majority.
b)Due to the facts that actual Satanism requires a level of intelligence that most people will never possess, as well as a type of personality that is of the 'have it or don't' variety, most people can't even wrap their minds around what Satanism means.

You end up with a situation where Satanists are overwhelmingly outnumbered by yet another group that has absolutely nothing to do with us. This is exactly the same as any other 'Satanists vs X' comparison, with one exception;They try hard to look like us. They use our symbols and terminology. They liberally 'borrow' from LaVey while spitting on his grave. It's disgusting.

And then they have the nerve to say we are trying to 'monopolize' a religion that we created, and cry that we aren't warm and accepting to the poor 'no child left behind' morons that want to interpret our religion completely backwards.

Fuck them all, I say.

#14920 - 11/27/08 04:59 AM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Dan_Dread]
Jake999 Offline

Yep. I know.

What I would REALLY like to see, although I'm an old sucker and there probably ain't enough time left... would be a "Satanic" organization that actually exists beyond a computer and a dweeb in the dark that can make it on its own without having to glom onto LaVey's works, or spend all of their time trying to explain where LaVey was wrong. In other words... DO IT ON THEIR OWN.

If there's an idea that works, people will accept it. You don't have to have membership drives, or go from website to website proclaiming how great things are on your side of the fence compared to X,Y or Z. "Build the better mouse trap and the world will beat a path to your door."

Problem is, somebody else is building better MICE.

#14928 - 11/27/08 01:29 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Dan_Dread]
Cumulus Magus Offline
stranger

We created? thats funny how "joiners" call themselves "creators", dont you mean what LaVey created? In any case, CoS isn't really a religion, its more of a rude put-on against the traditional churches that was against indulgence. By this logic, Libertarians can call themselves a religion and their God is Liberty, yet while claiming liberty doesn't exist! The way I see it, LaVey Satanism isn't really a religion but a philosophy that claims itself to be a religion. If anything the word Satanism was in the dictionary long before LaVey talked about Satanism. So if anything, one can claim LaVey took a word that already existed, and took the symbol Baphomet that already existed and decided to make a religion out of it, otherwise if he was that original, why not start from scratch, with a new word and a new symbol? Its like saying someone invented rock and roll and now nobody else is allowed to create rock and roll, which is exactly what LaVey satanist are attempting to do. Again starting a different satanist sect is not spitting on LaVey's grave. Another thing I find funny, is how Anton used voodoo as part of his practice which has been around forever and nobody is accusing him of stealing from another religion. If someone wants to believe in a literal Satan or not, who cares? why is it so threatening to LaVey satanist? Sorry but once again, Church of Satan does not have a monopoly on Satanism, satan nor the baphomet!

Hail Satana!!!

Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.