Page 6 of 6 « First<23456
Topic Options
#14953 - 11/27/08 05:44 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Ringmaster]
Cumulus Magus Offline
stranger

Loc: Bronx, New York
I have no problem with a natural monopoly, but if its such a killing, why cry about others competing? If they suck, they will fall, and no, I'm not against challenging others thoughts.

#14954 - 11/27/08 05:47 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Diavolo]
Cumulus Magus Offline
stranger

I disagree, try again and no, CoS are not the only satanist on the block, slap that sticker onto your Satanic Bible!

#14955 - 11/27/08 05:49 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: fakepropht]
Cumulus Magus Offline
stranger

Thats exactly what was said about the Satanic Bible, interesting isn't it? well again, many sects do and will continue to exist. One mans shit is another mans food lol

#14956 - 11/27/08 05:55 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Cumulus Magus]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Seriously, you start to bore me.

Like I said, go to the CoS complain about the CoS and if you bother to reply to me, show some intelligence. You apparantly are not capable of comprehending what I wrote.

I'm sick of the lesser gifted on a crusade to spread their embracing view when they have absolutely no clue what they talk about. You try to be the rebel but in fact you seem to be carrying a cross and begging to be nailed to it. It'll probably make you feel very right.

Goodbye baby-jesus, I wasted enough words.

D.

#14957 - 11/27/08 05:59 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Diavolo]
Cumulus Magus Offline
stranger

And yet your wrong again, lots of words for someone that doesn't know me, also your not exactly the brightest bulb in the forum from what I can see. If I bore you, then simply ignore me.

#14958 - 11/27/08 06:01 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Cumulus Magus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: Cumulus Magus
Truth hurts doesn't it? lol

No, the truth of it is I have explained the basics of Satanism to people that are incapable of grasping it, due to their own limitations, many times in the past.

It is a fruitless endeavor.

Talking about Satanism with people that aren't Satanists generally goes nowhere, because all most can understand are variations on the same idea. Pretty much every belief system follows the exact same formula(including those of the 'darker' variety), while Satanism does not. People see that Satanism doesn't meet the criteria of all those other belief systems, (of the type he can comprehend) So he begins to utilize eisegesis to mold the idea into something he can understand. This plants a major roadblock in the way of any sort of meaningful discussion.

This is equally true of christians as it is of devil worshipers or enki worshipers or <insert cosmic bogeyman here> worshipers, or even those with no religion at all! Though to be completely honest I find the devil worshiper/theistic satanist crowd to generally be the most dull witted and irrational of the bunch.

They, you, are all the same.

#14959 - 11/27/08 06:09 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Dan_Dread]
Cumulus Magus Offline
stranger

I never claim to be one or the other, your just assuming. Also my "ego" is not bothered by your proclaiming I'm not a satanist lol, but please continue attempting to pigeon hole me in order to prove me wrong. I can see, labels mean so much to you lol. Remember, sticks and stones!

#14960 - 11/27/08 06:11 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: fakepropht]
Mercury_Templar Offline
93 93/93

Loc: Cabarita, Vic, Australia
...just a heads-up about this Magus (pft) dude - he is a well known troll around the traps, especially amongst the more refined fraternities. I know REAL Freemasons that would be quite happy if he withered away and died no matter how tolerant they try to be. I suggest ignoring him and perhaps he will piss off back to his pretend fraternity.

M.'.T.'.
VE-GEDULAH
LE-OLAM
AMEN

#14961 - 11/27/08 06:15 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Mercury_Templar]
Cumulus Magus Offline
stranger

This is simply not true, otherwise prove it. I dont expect others to believe me, but trust me, this moron is lieing to you all. I'm no troller and have very little time to waste trolling.

#14962 - 11/27/08 06:22 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Cumulus Magus]
Mercury_Templar Offline
93 93/93

I may be mistaking you for some other troll, but your conduct would suggest even if I were, you are just as pathetic. Go plead somewhere else.

'nuff said.

M.'.T.'.
VE-GEDULAH
LE-OLAM
AMEN

#14963 - 11/27/08 06:22 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Cumulus Magus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I did not attempt to place you in any category aside from 'non-Satanist'.

The fact that you are defending the JoS leads me to believe you may be one of their ranks. You also could be one of those touchy-feely universal inclusionists that get offended when anyone dares form an opinion that excluded other ideas. Maybe both. Maybe neither.

It really doesn't matter what you are.

Here's a tip for you - without labels we could not communicate anything in any sort of comprehensible manner, nor could we think or navigate through the world. Labels are important, and muddling them only serves to obfuscate and dilute meaning.

#14964 - 11/27/08 06:31 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Dan_Dread]
Cumulus Magus Offline
stranger

I am not defending JoS, just pointing out some facts about them. Labels are important, but make sure you know what your labeling, otherwise you might end up poisoning yourself. HehEheHE

#14965 - 11/27/08 06:34 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Mercury_Templar]
Cumulus Magus Offline
stranger

Well you are wrong, and why dont you go somewhere else! and that knife isn't scaring anyone! lol

#14966 - 11/27/08 06:44 PM Re: Joy of Satan [Re: Cumulus Magus]
Mercury_Templar Offline
93 93/93

Grow up - Goodbye "LOL"

M.'.T.'.
VE-GEDULAH
LE-OLAM
AMEN

Page 6 of 6 « First<23456

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 27 queries. Zlib compression disabled.