Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#52166 - 04/04/11 03:46 AM Nicholson Forsakes Blackwood
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida
According to an entry on his blog, James L. Nicholson has left Blackwood's Temples of Satan, citing irreconcilable differences and Raspotnik's personality. He's also taken the unusual - and praiseworthy - step of publicly apologizing to certain named individuals.

http://thetheisticsatanist.wordpress.com/2011/04/04/lies-fail-every-time/

This at a time when Raspotnik has been claiming (again) that he's about to publish the letter from Dave Myatt he's been claiming to have, in his possession, for the past three years; and which letter he claims will *expose* the Order of Nine Angles.

#52167 - 04/04/11 04:35 AM Re: Nicholson Forsakes Blackwood [Re: SinisterMoon]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
James is a very intelligent guy. I always thought he was giving that brain to someone who didn't deserve it. Good for him. I wish him the best.

Any smart person who can think for themselves will walk away from Bitchwood. The fatass has no substance but the worthless BS he sells to the mentally retarded.

#52171 - 04/04/11 10:33 AM Re: Nicholson Forsakes Blackwood [Re: SinisterMoon]
SinisterMoon Offline

Blackwood has responded to this, on a new blog at

http://theetemplesofsatan.wordpress.com/

and also on another blog at

http://voiceofsatanism.com/2011/04/04/jake-and-the-s-s-a-fabrication-exposed-part-1/

#52176 - 04/04/11 01:24 PM Re: Nicholson Forsakes Blackwood [Re: SinisterMoon]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
"Forsakes?"

You're kidding, right?

So one powerless loser 'leaves' another powerless loser and somehow this should be a newsworthy item for people here at 600C or to Satanism as a whole?

I admit, I was mildly curious. I clicked on the link and was presented with the wordpress (wordpress hosted, mind you, no domain of his own) of His Most Infernal Reverend who offended my senses at nearly every turn with his bitchfest 'offender database' (which is not a database but an unordered list) to his SSA offer to protect the weak from the strong (read that however you will).

Finally, the guy defines Satanism as "The Faith of the Pure."

Faith? Spare me.

Look, SinisterMoon, I'm not really trying to call you out for posting nonsense. This kind of stuff is finding its way here more and more often and I'm just taking a moment to register my own personal displeasure at the trend.

This 'news' has no bearing on Satanism for folks who understand what it really is.

#52181 - 04/04/11 01:57 PM Re: Nicholson Forsakes Blackwood [Re: Fnord]
SinisterMoon Offline

Originally Posted By: Fnord
"Forsakes?" You're kidding, right?

Nope, I thought it was appropriate. As in "to dispute, to quarrel, to deny".

Originally Posted By: Fnord
Look, SinisterMoon, I'm not really trying to call you out for posting nonsense.

Fair comment. You could be right.

But I thought it might be of some interest and also was mildly amusing.

Of some interest as in how such quarrels and disputes still plaque some (many?) of those who, allegedly being on a quest which involves self insight, do so bicker and quarrel. And also, like I said, to his credit Nicholson was man enough to apologise in person to certain people. Which might indicate promise, potential.

Amusing - as in you get to watch a new version of the Occult game, *Get Blackwood!*

For we all need some amusement/diversion some of the time \:\)

Lest we begin to take ourselves too seriously. And isn't Blackwood an object lesson in certain things, anyways?

#52182 - 04/04/11 02:23 PM Re: Nicholson Forsakes Blackwood [Re: SinisterMoon]
Jake999 Offline

"Getting Blackwood" is about like hunting cows with a high powered rifle and scope. Must be an exciting time over on the short bus.

#52185 - 04/04/11 02:55 PM Re: Nicholson Forsakes Blackwood [Re: Jake999]
mabon2010 Offline

Loc: The Commonwealth of Great Brit...
"BW" always passes for some light comedy.

Too many people worrying over what other Satanists are doing and acting like crying little school girls about it.

I read some of his blog, mainly his attacks on Luciferianism, which will cause a blog to be produced my me tonight.

My opinion as like all things mentioning "BW" is what he craves for. Part of the reason "BW" attacks others is because then they mention him, giving him attention. An internet troll comes to mind. Who is stupid enough to buy web traffic to visit a Satanist site?

#52188 - 04/04/11 03:33 PM Re: Nicholson Forsakes Blackwood [Re: mabon2010]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Blobwood is exemplary. He is the role-model for "mental masochists united".

He tends to attack anything which is not him or his, and as a result, gets his required attention by being kicked in the nuts by all. I remember 6 mentioning him having a shot at Blobwood not too long ago when it was the 600's turn. Those posts are now deleted I guess.

All courts need a jester and Blobwood sure outclassed all other potential candidates.

D.

#52191 - 04/04/11 04:19 PM Re: Nicholson Forsakes Blackwood [Re: Fnord]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
This 'news' has no bearing on Satanism for folks who understand what it really is.

This x 1,000,000

All this is doing is giving Blackwood more relevance than he is due; which is absolutely none at all.

#52192 - 04/04/11 04:20 PM Re: Nicholson Forsakes Blackwood [Re: Diavolo]
SinisterMoon Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
All courts need a jester and Blobwood sure outclassed all other potential candidates.

Touché mon amie!

Topic is locked, we have enough drama without adding more bullshit... Morgan

Edited by Morgan (04/04/11 07:45 PM)
Edit Reason: stopping the drama, etc...

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.