Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#52189 - 04/04/11 04:04 PM Money Magicks
TutuAkomma Samue Offline
Nigerian Scammer
stranger

Dear friends:
I am in some kind of confusion about savings and investment. The confusion is not actually about what product to choose from financial institutions;but,I'm "Konfuse" about which investment plan to execute and which work magick.

Here in a poor country,we minerals such as gold, diamond ,bauxite,timber,cocoa and recently oil. But this nation is poor.

You know the Money Making Tree Tricks? Those who are enligthened get money and get richer whiles the poor get poorer. Our country is a third world and in fact its in Africa.

About investment,I got the idea that mutual fund is a good start and its better than savings account. What about owning shares of company or bond?
A guy told me I should buy minerals instead. I don't know your idea and what have worked for you. When do you spend money and when do you invest? What micro economic indicators do you consider when you are about to take an action. What do you invest in and why? These are some of the questions I need answers to and I know confidently that only Satanists can give dark powers to a Dark Power to grow.

Wisdom is the correct application of knowledge.

#52193 - 04/04/11 04:26 PM Re: Money Magicks [Re: TutuAkomma Samue]
Jake999 Offline

Mutual funds are a generally safe (less volatile) investment, provided you choose the fund wisely. What I looked for in a mutual fund is a NO LOAD type mutual fund. This means that there are no up front costs to get into the fund, and that any fees are taken out as a matter of course and tend to be much more reasonable than front end load funds. REMEMBER: MUTUAL FUNDS ARE LONG TERM INVESTMENTS. You will see your stock values rise and fall, but over the long run, the funds will rise and you will make money both from your savings (investment) and dividends (interest). Hopefully your stocks will split and value will grow quickly. But this is a retirement strategy... you don't mess with the funds once you invest them.

Owning company stocks can be good or bad, depending on the stability of the company and its performance over a given period of time, which is pretty simple to determine by going to the company's on-line site and researching their stock performance. One thing that I look for in the line of personal stocks for my portfolio is universal need. For example, of the choice of a stock that supports the development of luxury yachts or, say, a pharmaceutical company that has had a history of innovation and development, I will go for the pharmaceutical company every time... medicines are pretty much recession proof.

You also need to know what companies are strong and what you would support. For example APPLE COMPUTERS. About 10 years ago, they slumped. People were jumping off the stocks. When they hit $11 a share, I bought all that I could afford. Why? Because I had followed the company and bought my first Macintosh in 1984. I knew that they ALWAYS got quiet and stocks slipped before they announce a new product. So I bought my shares at $11. Two weeks later, they intoduced iPODs and their new line of laptops. My $11 stocks are worth $341.19 a share as of today's closing.

I could have lost money. I have lost money. But investing is not for the weak of heart.

#52212 - 04/05/11 10:53 AM Re: Money Magicks [Re: Jake999]
Shea Offline

Loc: Chicago
Investment is a challenging game for most people. Jake is spot on about the mutual funds, which allow for a diversification of your investments in an umbrella sort of fashion after you've pooled your resources together with other interested parties and forked your cash over to a professional.
Minerals/Metals are also generally a pretty conservative long term investment. In times of economic uncertainty, having a little bit of gold or silver can provide you with a sense of security. Be sure to look into your country's acceptable forms of precious metal holding (bullion, coins--collectible/general mint, etc).
Personally, I feel uncomfortable with stocks in general, especially because most brokers (and companies) offer only preferred stock to independent buyers.

#52227 - 04/05/11 05:44 PM Re: Money Magicks [Re: Shea]
Lucifer Rising Offline

Loc: Indianapolis, IN
To reduce risk, diversification is key. Great advice given so far. Gold and precious metals are good investments, as they have general rising trends. Mutual funds are a good way to diversify a small portfolio, but make sure you're in as many sectors in the economy as possible. Check the mutual funds out and make sure there is not too much overlap in them. If you have several mutual funds with stock in the same companies, you're not diversifying.

#52229 - 04/05/11 06:26 PM Re: Money Magicks [Re: Lucifer Rising]
TutuAkomma Samue Offline
Nigerian Scammer
stranger

I am very thankful for your great advise,my senior friends:Jake,Shea,and everyone. Please keeping sharing with me,I believe others are studying.

I have one question: please have you heard about Robert T.Kiyosaki and his New 8 Rules of Money?

I think it's good to spend money instead of saving money in times of hyperinflation,when money has failed to be a store of value.

I think buying food,investing in accommodation and clothing is the best way to go for low income earners.

"Personally, I feel uncomfortable with stocks in general, especially because most brokers (and companies) offer only preferred stock to independent buyers."

Please can you explain why-{in detail}-- I will like to hear more.

Thanks.
Wisdom is the CORRECT APPLICATION knowledge.

#52230 - 04/05/11 06:46 PM Re: Money Magicks [Re: TutuAkomma Samue]
Jake999 Offline

ALWAYS PAY YOURSELF FIRST. After your immediate survival needs are met, always fund a portion of your portfolio.

There are a lot of different strategies out there, and there is a lot to be said for spending money in lean economic times to stimulate the general economy, HOWEVER... YOU are not the general economy. You are insignificant in the long run to the general economy as an individual and, even if there is an uptick in the health of the general economy as a whole, that uptick's benefits spread to the whole of the economic pie... yours is just a small sliver.

So if you want to gain wealth, keep some of your hard earned $$$ for yourself and THEN spend as you can without overextension of your personal assets. Big ticket items (refrigerators, cars, houses, etc) do indeed stimulate the economy, but what good are they if all you can afford to do is buy that refrigerator on credit (credit even for people with GOOD personal economy is expensive), and you have to scrape by to put food in it? Save your $$$ and then buy when you can afford to buy without credit when you can.

#52236 - 04/05/11 10:48 PM Re: Money Magicks [Re: Jake999]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

Loc: Hawaii USA
I actually think gold and silver are also good investments if you are going long term, definately not short term. Just be aware of what the gold brokers tell you, they are very smart, savvy people and know the economic landsape very well, and are good people to learn from. However, if you purchase these kinds of metals, be assured that the most likely place to sell them is back to your broker, at well below market value. You can go on E Bay, for example, and find many of your gold products at the same prices that the brokers are selling them for, so don't waste your time doing that, and don't get your hopes up for "miracle buyers", because they don't really exist, as far as the small investor is concerned.

It's on a roll right now, It's definately a good long term strategy, and requires some patience and perseverence.. Even though they don't like it, if you need a bail out, the broker will practice what he preaches, (he has little choice after all the hype) and buy it back from you, which could generate a short term small profit.

#53135 - 04/19/11 09:37 AM Re: Money Magicks [Re: Dave Pellani]
TutuAkomma Samue Offline
Nigerian Scammer
stranger

Please do you give charity,or,financial aid to street beggars? Or, you spend it on games such as lottery and chance games?

I have won lottery several times. But, I don't know if any of you is interested in such games. If you can share your experience I will be glad.

4+5 is 9,numbers cannot lie. Mirror,shadow and stake.

Edited by TutuAkomma Samue (04/19/11 09:40 AM)
Edit Reason: Correction

#53136 - 04/19/11 09:44 AM Re: Money Magicks [Re: TutuAkomma Samue]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

My friend, if you are scamming, you should realize it requires the gullible and those are not a majority in Satanism. I suggest you better find a more rewarding territory.

I'm quite convinced you think you are one of the smarter types who prefers a slow strategic building up to the ever same "but first you'll have to send me some cash..."

Would Western Union suit you?

D.

#53137 - 04/19/11 10:12 AM Re: Money Magicks [Re: Diavolo]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
I was thinking the same, Diavolo. If this is an attempt at scamming the guy is wasting his time. Still, it's always a laugh to watch people dig themselves into an ever-deepening hole while trying to be clever.

#53138 - 04/19/11 10:14 AM Re: Money Magicks [Re: TutuAkomma Samue]
Hegesias Offline

Let me give you a true example. I have lived as a homeless person for many years in the past and never once did I beg for a handout, in fact I learned a lot about the nature of mankind in the western paradigm and developed a keen self sufficiency, a lucid intelligence related to but not limited to "misanthropy".

So,

I was at the shopping centre last month and was with my brother, we was to walk by a homeless man sitting outside the shop begging for money with solemn eyes, I thought I'd teach him a lesson by stealing some fresh cream cakes and eating them in front of him, when the homeless man made a piss poor effort to ask in a friendly manner if he could have one, I answered "steal your own".

This was not without merit and if you cannot see how I was helping him you are not of my kind.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.